Reprogrammed a KMAC2--works great! Only can't figure out how to change Debounce settings. Searched this thread and found mention of something called "Settings Console" but don't know how to reach it.
I really need to make a HOWTO video.
1) Create a firmeware with a key set to SCANCODE_CONFIG (Fn layer strongly suggested), and program it to your board.
2) Point your cursor to a text editor such as Notepad, or even Microsoft Word if you want.
3) Press the config key.
4) The keyboard will auto-type a menu as if you were in a command prompt.
5) Use the number keys to navigate the menus and change your settings.
6) Remember to exit config mode before you leave Notepad!!
It's a very simple system, so it only recognizes things like 9<enter> or 12<enter>. Just be patient with it.