Author Topic: GH Members Podcast  (Read 8860 times)

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
GH Members Podcast
« on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:07:12 »
Would anybody be interested in a podcast with a few members?  Talking about keyboards, GH, other random ****.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: GH Members Podcast
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:20:20 »
In all seriousness is the there a good primer on podcast? I'm not familiar with them.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:33:24 »
I'd be in...I'm down for some good convo

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:40:58 »
In all seriousness is the there a good primer on podcast? I'm not familiar with them.

Just basically a radio show that is recorded and then uploaded to various services, including iTunes.  People subscribe to a podcast and their computer automatically downloads all new episodes.  Mostly they are just MP3 files or similar.

I'd listen, but really how much keyboard-related stuff could you include per episode?  Even 30 minutes talking about keyboards once a week or once a fortnight ...

Could do: upcoming keyboard releases, a keyboard review once per episode (although a video review might be more interesting), keycap review, keyboard customisation tips.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:47:44 »
I've been listening to podcasts since the beginning with Adam Curry's Daily Source Code, and now the No Agenda Show. I also listen to This Week in Tech with Leo Laporte when I can. My job now keeps me in the office daily, where I used to be on the road every day for a sales route, so I don't have much of a commute to listen anymore.

Anyway, that said, I would love to do a GH podcast with some other members, time permitting.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:49:22 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:49:24 »
I want to be in to say random things.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 21:16:43 »

I am picturing people talking about keyboards, then SpAmRaY's voice pipes up "Can I just say this is the first time I have been on a podcast?".
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 21:18:31 »
Count me in. LOL I manage a podcast for my day job. Mostly on the sound engineer stuff, but I'd love to be a voice!

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 21:32:28 »
Yeah it wouldn't be like a huge project.  Just like once a month five or six people get together and talk about projects going on in the community and other fun things.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 21:32:59 »
I'm down. I'm good at bull****ting :D

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 21:51:03 »
2 things

I don't think there's a mic in the world that won't distort when CPTBadAss laughs.

I don't think there's a mic that won't distort when I get wimbledimbled.

Bonus thing:

This sounds like a recorded skype call.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 22:11:28 »
2 things

I don't think there's a mic in the world that won't distort when CPTBadAss laughs.

Bonus thing:

I mean we'd have a list of stuff to talk about.  But it wouldn't be all formal and stuff.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 22:23:23 »
2 things

Bonus thing:

I mean we'd have a list of stuff to talk about.  But it wouldn't be all formal and stuff.

You could have sections - keyboards being released, new keycap sets, projects on GH, special events (meetups etc.).

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 22:30:54 »
i've talked with binge and phedron about MCing a podcast. we also need to do a round of "judging" for the cm storm topcases. this will happen in a bit. obviously lots of things are happening on my end right now, and i'd like to get some of those through the pipeline first, since this will be the first podcast and we'll need to coordinate a bunch of stuff we've never done before.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 22:34:00 »
Isn't something people like to do is those G-Talk things. Didn't /r/mechboards do a weekly one at one point, or am I crazy?

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 23:51:13 »
i've talked with binge and phedron about MCing a podcast. we also need to do a round of "judging" for the cm storm topcases. this will happen in a bit. obviously lots of things are happening on my end right now, and i'd like to get some of those through the pipeline first, since this will be the first podcast and we'll need to coordinate a bunch of stuff we've never done before.

Yeah you've got a lot on your plate.  Maybe some community members could head it up?  I'm sure you don't need anymore projects.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 23:59:47 »
i would totally endorse this. if people want to step up and coordinate, by all means go for it!

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 06:12:03 »
Would love to talk with you guys! Time difference might cause difficulties but I'm sure I could make it from time to time.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 06:42:51 »

I am picturing people talking about keyboards, then SpAmRaY's voice pipes up "Can I just say this is the first time I have been on a podcast?".

:thumb:

very legit!

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 11:19:35 »
I'm down. I'm good at bull****ting :D

^ this, I want in!

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 11:34:01 »
yeah, sounds cool
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 21:08:54 »
I often cast bunches of things.  I've got the equip to participate
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 21:23:59 »
I have no problem organizing this. just sayin.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 21:27:20 »
Would love to talk with you guys! Time difference might cause difficulties but I'm sure I could make it from time to time.

I'll stay up for you  :-*

I often cast bunches of things.  I've got the equip to participate

I have no problem organizing this. just sayin.

Let's do this then :D

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #24 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 06:55:06 »
I'll stay up for you  :-*

Awh thats nice :-*

How do we organize this? I think PMs might get a bit of a fustercluck. Maybe Google Groups?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #25 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 20:49:18 »
Just a thought - if people in different physical locations are going to be involved, how are you going to record it?

One person records all voices through Skype?

That usually ends up with some people sounding louder and some softer, plus you are at the mercy of Skype.

The Linux Outlaws podcast, Fab and Dan each record themselves, whilst listening to the other one via Skype (or maybe something Google these days).  Then Dan sends his recording to Fab, who merges them and produces a single recording with both voices.  The end result is both podcasters are equally audible and there are no Skype dropouts.  At least I think they do something like that.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 00:04:48 »
can i join?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #27 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 00:30:28 »
can i join?

Yes demik

Just a thought - if people in different physical locations are going to be involved, how are you going to record it?

One person records all voices through Skype?

That usually ends up with some people sounding louder and some softer, plus you are at the mercy of Skype.

The Linux Outlaws podcast, Fab and Dan each record themselves, whilst listening to the other one via Skype (or maybe something Google these days).  Then Dan sends his recording to Fab, who merges them and produces a single recording with both voices.  The end result is both podcasters are equally audible and there are no Skype dropouts.  At least I think they do something like that.

I don't have a clue. I just want to talk **** :P. Hoping Binge or someone else has experience with making podcasts.

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 18:18:55 »
I Can join cuz everyone here just loves me ahahahahahah XD ^_^ What would you talk about ? How long can you guys keep this pod cast going if you do make one ?

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #29 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 18:30:42 »
I Can join cuz everyone here just loves me ahahahahahah XD ^_^ What would you talk about ? How long can you guys keep this pod cast going if you do make one ?

until we get clickclack on the podcast.

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #30 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 18:49:00 »
you will need a bearded old guy ...........

(well older than most people here)

i'm in
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 20:28:53 »
 :p :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #32 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 20:38:44 »

Don't think he would answer most of the questions we might ask him.

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 20:45:57 »

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 22:27:52 »
so was it decided that the podcast could be downloaded somewhere?
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 23:40:01 »
so was it decided that the podcast could be downloaded somewhere?

DOWNLOAD
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 02:25:42 »
When is the next podcast scheduled for? I would love to talk to some of you

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 07:25:55 »
Tentative date for next podcast is Saturday, December 14th. We've decided we're going to try and keep the cast to about 4-5 people so it's not too chaotic. Not 100% sure what we want to do next but auctions might be it. More details when I know more.

Have ideas or want to join? Post up here.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 07:29:40 »
I'd love to be in, Saturday works well for me.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #39 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 07:49:41 »

CC should have some sort of voice scrambler, because ... just because.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 08:17:38 »
Oh damn, can't make it on that particular date, oh well, still looking forward to hearing what you guys chat up on.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 08:35:36 »
Some suggestions I have or have heard:

- I need to stay on topic a bit more
- We need to use people's full names: domoaligato instead of domo, etc. Not everyone will know who we're talking about so we need to make it clear.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #42 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 18:43:34 »
Kmiller8's website: The Keyboard Lounge

First big group podcast here

Mingsanity podcast here

If you're fishing for a name Kmiller8, I vote for The Keyboard Lounge Podcast.

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 18:47:26 »
Kmiller8's website: The Keyboard Lounge

First big group podcast here

Mingsanity podcast here

If you're fishing for a name Kmiller8, I vote for The Keyboard Lounge Podcast.

I'm thinking of just sticking with GH Podcast and Geekhackin' with x

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #44 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 18:51:14 »
I'm interested in this.