Author Topic: Amazon Japan sell the same Filcos we get here?  (Read 2331 times)

Offline BiNiaRiS

Amazon Japan sell the same Filcos we get here?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 31 May 2011, 15:46:29 »
Amazon Japan wont ship anything out of the country unless it is media or a few other select things

Sent from my EVO
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline Tennobanzai

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 31 May 2011, 15:54:19 »
Quote from: BiNiaRiS;353769
Amazon Japan wont ship anything out of the country unless it is media or a few other select things

Sent from my EVO
I'm just wondering since I have family that can bring it here.

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 31 May 2011, 16:02:23 »
Lucky SOB :)

Pretty sure they are the same just at good prices. I would 100% pick one up. If i had friends/family there I would totally grab one.
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline Tennobanzai

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 31 May 2011, 16:22:08 »
Oh thats good to know! I just don't know if I can wait for them to stock majestouch2...I can't believe some of the Filcos are in the 5000 yen range!

Realforce and HHKB are in the 20000 yen range too. Seems like paradise over there
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 May 2011, 16:24:58 by Tennobanzai »

Offline eot

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 31 May 2011, 16:29:12 »
God damn! Next time I go to Japan I'll make sure I order one to pick up there :D

Offline redpill

^ Current Favorite ^  Topre Realforce 87UB 55g  |  Topre Realforce 103UB 55g | KBC Poker/Browns/Sanded KeycapsDucky 1087 | Filco MajesFoam-2 | IBM Model M 1390131 Feb '87 | Still Love: Microsoft Trackball Explorer x3 | Now Unused:  Microsoft Natural Ergo 4k x2

Offline redpill

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 31 May 2011, 17:41:53 »
Yes

^ Current Favorite ^  Topre Realforce 87UB 55g  |  Topre Realforce 103UB 55g | KBC Poker/Browns/Sanded KeycapsDucky 1087 | Filco MajesFoam-2 | IBM Model M 1390131 Feb '87 | Still Love: Microsoft Trackball Explorer x3 | Now Unused:  Microsoft Natural Ergo 4k x2

Offline Haes

Daily Driver: Filco Majestouch 2 (MX Blue) with Cherry ABS Doubleshots | Future Gaming Driver: Filco Majestouch 2 (MX Red) with Cherry ABS Doubleshots | Favorite Switches: Cherry MX Blue > Cherry MX Red  > Cherry MX Ergo Clears > Cherry MX Black > Cherry MX Brown | Interessting in: Topre Realforce , Noppoo Choc Mini & KBC Poker[/COLOR]

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 31 May 2011, 18:46:35 »
You can try using tenso.com as your shipping/forwarding agent.  You can buy it yourself if you can navigate around the site and can read Japanese, and then have the product shipped to tenso's address, then tenso send it to your oversea address.  If not, tenso.com can also buy the item for you on your behave and then ship it to you, for a fee.

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 31 May 2011, 22:19:18 »
Quote from: salewatches;353956
Hello, very nice to meet you. The Forum is the first time I touch, I hope to know more friends here, and his own eye-opener. Hope to get your help. Thank you very much! ! ! !

Spammer!  Don't you touch me!  Me don't want to buy fake watches!

Offline jumpfroggy

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 01 June 2011, 03:20:14 »
Yeah, filco's on Amazon.co.jp are cheap.  I got my Filco FKB104M/EB from there for $80 shipped... to a japanese address.  Then I had a friend ship it to me here.  That's what I'm typing on now.  If I didn't have a friend there that could ship it so cheaply, I'd have to go through the normal channels and pay a lot more.

I'd really like to get a Majestouch-2 full size with blues, but it doesn't seem like they sell in the US.  Plus, I could really use a backlit keyboard.  And more importantly - I've got a ton more toys on my "to-buy" list first.
Filco FKB104/EB - Das Keyboard Ultimate S - Realforce 103UB variable - Filco Linear-R (soon)

Offline Tennobanzai

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 01 June 2011, 21:50:41 »
Just ordered REAL Filco Ninjas in Jpn layout because you know the other layouts are faking the funk

Offline n19htmare

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 02 June 2011, 02:03:39 »
Maybe my definition of cheap is not same as others.

When you say "so cheap" and thinking of having family bring you one... I'm thinking to myself, damn, it must be THAT cheap.

But when I actually look at the price of 10,229 JPY, which is roughly $127........... All of a sudden, I'm no longer thinking OMG IT IS SO CHEAP. I'm thinking...it's only $12 cheaper.

$139 AMAZON US
$127 AMAZON JP
------------------
$12 difference

Am I missing the "SO CHEAP" part or am I reading the prices wrong?