Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 753003 times)

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #1100 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 06:25:38 »
My first post via buckling spring eliteness

37500-0
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1101 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 06:35:38 »
6200, but ...

Show Image

I have now passed SmallFry in the list of top posters.

Sorry mate :(

I wish you were still here and still posting and still ahead of me :(

:( smallfry is missed

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1102 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 08:38:15 »
6196 is the Smallfry limit.

Funny, at one time the post count beneath his avatar read 6205. Then it went to 6204. Now I guess it's 6196.  :blank:
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1103 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 08:44:40 »
6200, but ...

Show Image

I have now passed SmallFry in the list of top posters.

Sorry mate :(

I wish you were still here and still posting and still ahead of me :(

:( smallfry is missed

Not a day goes by on this forum when I don't come across one of his posts and wish he was still here... he was always so nice to me.

*sigh*

tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1104 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 08:58:16 »

You sure are posting a lot these days, it seems. I remember I was getting close to you, or at least on par to pass you, and now you're widening the gap tremendously.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1105 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 15:10:07 »
6196 is the Smallfry limit.

Funny, at one time the post count beneath his avatar read 6205. Then it went to 6204. Now I guess it's 6196.  :blank:

Old threads being deleted or moved into an area that does not count?

You sure are posting a lot these days, it seems. I remember I was getting close to you, or at least on par to pass you, and now you're widening the gap tremendously.

I am not doing it deliberately.  If I have nothing to say in a thread, I will not post for the sake of it.

It just kinda happened :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1106 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 15:41:33 »
I didn't mean to imply you were doing it deliberately. Just stating you are.

Opposite that, I have really slowed down on the posting. And then my posts get deleted every now and then...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1107 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 15:46:22 »

Opposite that, I have really slowed down on the posting. And then my posts get deleted every now and then...

What happened to the whole 'we don't delete post' thing, or at least I thought it was a thing.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1108 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 15:48:27 »
It was disallowing people from deleting their own posts, for the most part (Classifieds is still allowed). The other thing was removing people altogether. Perhaps you're mixing the two?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1109 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 15:50:24 »
It was disallowing people from deleting their own posts, for the most part (Classifieds is still allowed). The other thing was removing people altogether. Perhaps you're mixing the two?

No I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere one of the mods/admins made it clear they did not delete posts......anymore. But anyways, I digress.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1110 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 15:52:19 »
Well, in any case, I'm sure they meant without proper reason. If mine are being deleted, it's generally for a reason.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #1111 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 16:56:56 »
They deleted a ton of posts in the 'GEECKERS TOOLING INVESTMENTS' thread. It was mostly me hating on moose, 'cause he was hating on nubs...

SOORY MOOSE! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1112 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 17:14:08 »

I post, therefore I am.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1113 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 17:15:01 »

I post, therefore I am.

^^ seems legit

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1114 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 17:21:21 »
Postit ergo sum?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1115 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 17:21:57 »
Finally hit the big 2. Surprised my posts per day is still below 3 :))

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1116 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 17:23:58 »

Show Image

congrats!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1117 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 17:28:46 »

Show Image

congrats!

Thanks, bro! Still have a long way to go to reach you, but I won't ever :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1118 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 18:59:33 »

Show Image

Grats!  Steadily but surely :)

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
« Reply #1119 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 22:56:53 »
Is 555 a milestone? Why not!
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1120 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 23:04:52 »

Show Image

Grats!  Steadily but surely :)

Thankies! :D

Show Image

Heck yeah it is! Congrats!!! Trips ftw.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1121 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 23:06:04 »

Show Image

Show Image

congrats broskis

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1122 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 23:18:44 »

Show Image

Show Image

congrats broskis

Thanks, brewski~

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1123 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 00:28:51 »
Show Image

Why not indeed!  Congratulations!

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1124 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 01:18:22 »
Would it be a milestone for your first post with a totally new keyswitch?  Or just the obscure ones to get to work with modern computers like the Honeywell magnetic based switches?
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1125 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 01:33:44 »
Would it be a milestone for your first post with a totally new keyswitch?  Or just the obscure ones to get to work with modern computers like the Honeywell magnetic based switches?

Milestones mean different things to different people.

If you would like to commemorate the first post with a new keyboard, then by all means do so!

Don't forget to take a screenie and attach to your post.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1126 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 05:25:04 »
Uh reaper, WTF?!?!?! :confused:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congratulations? :blank:

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1127 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 07:53:19 »
His post count is "Posts: I am a geek!!"  :thumb:
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1128 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 14:07:40 »
His post count goes beyond mere post countedness.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1129 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 14:53:15 »
2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #1130 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 14:54:55 »

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #1131 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 14:56:33 »
Just one more new thread from me and I'll be at 250 topics on the forum.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1132 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 17:17:33 »

that's quite the accomplishment I've only started 27 topics

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1133 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 17:23:08 »

Even I've started 43, catch up ray!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1134 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 17:23:43 »

I'm not good with the words, oh and I forgot to say congrats on passing 2k moz!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1135 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 04:57:52 »
2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Moz!

Still king of the newbs? ;)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1136 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 08:23:01 »

Apparently I've started 101... I didn't even realize.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1137 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 08:33:51 »

And you have 5800 posts.  Gratz.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1138 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 08:41:03 »
I shall always be king of newbs. Tis my throne.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #1139 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 10:15:32 »
I passed 1100 a little bit ago.

That's a lot of useless posts, isn't it...

10 points if you can name the show that was taken from.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1140 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 22:12:34 »
FWIW 6666.  Only a fraction of reaper's 666666 though.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1141 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 22:19:10 »
FWIW 6666.  Only a fraction of reaper's 666666 though.

Show Image

Very nice!!

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #1142 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 05:34:54 »
500!!  I really am trying to post more.  I have been on this site forever.  lol
KM4COL    R.I.P.  SmallFry

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1143 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 05:42:08 »
Congratulations, tipo!

Date Registered: 29-01-2012 - more like nearly 2 years :p

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1144 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 05:49:22 »
Now Mr reaper, sir, that's just silly :p

39415-0

The scaling on the rest of the bars means they do not even appear any more!

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #1145 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 09:10:10 »

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1146 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 09:11:01 »

Posts in off-topic do not count. :D

Edit: You got it now. Congrats!
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 October 2013, 09:13:23 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #1147 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 10:36:08 »
Congratulations, tipo!

Plus another 6 months of lurking before registering...
KM4COL    R.I.P.  SmallFry

Offline iri

« Reply #1148 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 11:08:56 »
Congratulations, tipo!

congrats!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1149 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 11:40:12 »
Damn it reaper I was close to being top 3
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.