Author Topic: GMK 'Miami Nights' + CMYKv2 + spacebars: In Limbo/Unfulfillment  (Read 411922 times)

Offline Prelim

Re: GMK 'Miami Nights' + CMYKv2 + spacebars
« Reply #1100 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 16:00:59 »
maybe creating a new rule for every Geekhack GB, such as:

- Creating a deadline for GMK/SP/Gateron/etc payment, after MOQ is reached (GB organizer would be required to post a payment proof from supplier). This deadline should also be shorter than the PP dispute period, in order to let users have their right to ask their money back if seller turn out to be a scammer.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 March 2016, 16:02:32 by Prelim »
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #1101 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 16:17:43 »
This is obviously too late but... I think GH should limit how many GBs a single person (or group) can run and how big a GB can get. The amount of scams this place has is ridiculous. And this won't be the last time.

Yup, been saying this a while now. Helps prevent many buys failing if a single member craps out, and keeps others accountable to totally finish GB's before starting new ones.
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1102 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 16:19:35 »
This is obviously too late but... I think GH should limit how many GBs a single person (or group) can run and how big a GB can get. The amount of scams this place has is ridiculous. And this won't be the last time.

Yup, been saying this a while now.

Yup, imho a single person shouldn't attempt more than 1-2 group buys at the same time. I personally couldn't imagine the headache  that 3+ group buys would cause

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1103 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 16:37:47 »
PAGING ELRICK, Ivan could really use your undying support now, get in there!!!

ivan is like santa, you don't hear from him most days, but when he shows up, its always with something good.

He NEVER fails to impress when it comes to delivering on GMKs  8) .

Everyone shall have their bodies fully disturbed when your eyeballs meet these beauties, in fact the colours will remind you that the 80's WERE the best when it came to bright pastels.

You won't establish trust by shaming newbies and making excuses for bad behaviour of organizers.

If your motto is about ONLY trusting people before handing over your money, then you better get out of here.

Go buy on Ebay because then you'll have a corporation protecting you there but here on GH, it's basically about guessing who to side with.  Personally have dealt with Ivan numerous times in the past so I know what's to be expected but noobs better not participate at all.  In fact all you're doing is further hampering everyone's chance of getting these items.

Like I said before, certain people here on GH are trustworthy it's only the no names you need to watch out for but that is why risking everything is worth the pay off.  If you don't like risking anything go to a fvcking store and buy your gear but don't come here and b1tch and whine about someone not wiping your arse 24/7.

Imagine being in a 7bit Group Buy, most of you lot would of bailed instead of waiting nearly two years for his key-sets (although they are worth it)  :)) .

I just would like to let you know things are still in the works. Please be patient. Sometimes things can take longer than what was initially expected.

If you can PLEASE stop initiating paypal disputes I would really appreciate it. I simply don't have the money to be refunding everyone as it is tied up in product.
If you have an urgent inquiry, please simply send an email. Starting paypal disputes to send a question is not helpful.
THANKS.

It's the idiot noobs that are doing this  >:D .

This may be their first GB and low and behold they start a dispute when they don't get an answer straight away.  These are the ignorant ones who have never been in an Ivan Group Buy before because they are long, not as bad as 7bit GB's but close enough.

The word these new noobs need to learn quickly is to be patient because everything will be delivered by Ivan, he has everything in control and the Good stuff will always take time.

Has Ivan done this kind of thing before? Just wondering as I guess I am a 'noob' (don't even know what is meant by that).

He has ran multiple GBs for the community so far, and he has always delivered.

You're dealing with Ivan and he has NEVER duped, stolen or misrepresented anything when it comes to running any of his Group Buys.

He has become less and less corresponding in his section as time goes by simply because running these things has become boring and uneventful because you are relying upon more numbers of people to sign in and also for GMK to come on line (guessing here).

So for all the youngsters interested in felching their way to the top here, save your time and effort because he doesn't need that right now but he could do with some loyalty and perseverance.  I've dealt with him before (am in this GB also) and he isn't as bad as 7bit.  By the way anyone who hates waiting for two years on their key-caps should participate in his Group Buys, then you'll know what dedication is all about  8) .

So the way to make friends is to shame other members, white knight for GB organizers, and typographically fellate them and their sets, it would seem.

Shaming parasites is so easy here, you do not deserve the time nor space here on GH because all you do is place unnecessary pressure on the REAL participants.

Who needs more idiot morons to participate in a Group Buy?  We should be separating those ingrates from the greater population, rather than encouraging them to join  ;) .

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #1104 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 16:44:18 »

ivan is like santa, you don't hear from him most days, but when he shows up, its always with something good.

Everyone shall have their bodies fully disturbed when your eyeballs meet these beauties, in fact the colours will remind you that the 80's WERE the best when it came to bright pastels.

You won't establish trust by shaming newbies and making excuses for bad behaviour of organizers.

If your motto is about ONLY trusting people before handing over your money, then you better get out of here.

Go buy on Ebay because then you'll have a corporation protecting you there but here on GH, it's basically about guessing who to side with.  Personally have dealt with Ivan numerous times in the past so I know what's to be expected but noobs better not participate at all.  In fact all you're doing is further hampering everyone's chance of getting these items.

Like I said before, certain people here on GH are trustworthy it's only the no names you need to watch out for but that is why risking everything is worth the pay off.  If you don't like risking anything go to a fvcking store and buy your gear but don't come here and b1tch and whine about someone not wiping your arse 24/7.

Imagine being in a 7bit Group Buy, most of you lot would of bailed instead of waiting nearly two years for his key-sets (although they are worth it)  :)) .

I just would like to let you know things are still in the works. Please be patient. Sometimes things can take longer than what was initially expected.

If you can PLEASE stop initiating paypal disputes I would really appreciate it. I simply don't have the money to be refunding everyone as it is tied up in product.
If you have an urgent inquiry, please simply send an email. Starting paypal disputes to send a question is not helpful.
THANKS.

This may be their first GB and low and behold they start a dispute when they don't get an answer straight away.  These are the ignorant ones who have never been in an Ivan Group Buy before because they are long, not as bad as 7bit GB's but close enough.

The word these new noobs need to learn quickly is to be patient because everything will be delivered by Ivan, he has everything in control and the Good stuff will always take time.

Has Ivan done this kind of thing before? Just wondering as I guess I am a 'noob' (don't even know what is meant by that).

You're dealing with Ivan and he has NEVER duped, stolen or misrepresented anything when it comes to running any of his Group Buys.

He has become less and less corresponding in his section as time goes by simply because running these things has become boring and uneventful because you are relying upon more numbers of people to sign in and also for GMK to come on line (guessing here).

So for all the youngsters interested in felching their way to the top here, save your time and effort because he doesn't need that right now but he could do with some loyalty and perseverance.  I've dealt with him before (am in this GB also) and he isn't as bad as 7bit.  By the way anyone who hates waiting for two years on their key-caps should participate in his Group Buys, then you'll know what dedication is all about  8) .

So the way to make friends is to shame other members, white knight for GB organizers, and typographically fellate them and their sets, it would seem.

Shaming parasites is so easy here, you do not deserve the time nor space here on GH because all you do is place unnecessary pressure on the REAL participants.

Who needs more idiot morons to participate in a Group Buy?  We should be separating those ingrates from the greater population, rather than encouraging them to join  ;) .

YES, WE NEED HIS BLATANT HOMERISM AT A TIME LIKE THIS!

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1105 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 16:49:02 »
Always sad to hear about group buys going down. I have known Ivan for a while and never would have thought he would do something like this. I am hoping he will be back soon with an explanation.

It also hurts to hear people condemning personal group buy runners. I don't blame people for wanting more protection when they buy, but it is not fair to condemn all people who run a group buy by themselves and say that we are all not trustworthy. Personally, I will continue to support group buys run by members of the community and accept the risk of losing my money.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #1106 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 17:38:38 »
being lied to just as you have been.

God I hope not.  I was really excited for this one.  Thought it was in line and paid for at GMK.  Thanks for being here and commenting!

This is only my 3rd group buy, the other two went along fine (one from Ivan, too).  Barring Ivan coming in and clearing things up, what does one do at this point in a group buy?  Is the only option to wait and see?

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1107 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 17:45:42 »
I've been in two of the 'lucky' groupbuys last year TX1800 and this one. And while it is just a small amount compared to the dozens of succesful GB's that I have taken part in it still stings a little bit. Especially since I vouched for Ivan as well.

All we can do right now is sit tight, wait for more info to show up, and hope that there is a very good reason for this. Because this does not look good.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1108 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 18:07:19 »
Barring Ivan coming in and clearing things up, what does one do at this point in a group buy?  Is the only option to wait and see?

Nothing.  There is nothing to do at this point, short of taking legal action or busting his door down and confronting him.  It really sucks to hear (and say) that, and trust me when I say that I am in the same boat as you guys - I have money tied up in this too - so I know the pain. 

I'm still working on digging up what might have happened here, but aside from that there's not much to be done.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1109 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 18:11:00 »
Always sad to hear about group buys going down. I have known Ivan for a while and never would have thought he would do something like this. I am hoping he will be back soon with an explanation.

It also hurts to hear people condemning personal group buy runners. I don't blame people for wanting more protection when they buy, but it is not fair to condemn all people who run a group buy by themselves and say that we are all not trustworthy. Personally, I will continue to support group buys run by members of the community and accept the risk of losing my money.

lol says the guy who still owes me a refund

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #1110 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 18:51:49 »
This is not the place for petty **** flinging at someone who has no part in the GB in question.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1111 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 19:00:45 »
This is not the place for petty **** flinging at someone who has no part in the GB in question.

of course, let's keep the **** flinging in this thread pointed at ivan, right? just too ironic not to have a laugh

sorry for OT

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #1112 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 19:08:46 »

of course, let's keep the **** flinging in this thread pointed at ivan, right? just too ironic not to have a laugh

sorry for OT

Well the situations are completely different, Ivan fo'd with tens of thousands of dollars, bill delivered his gb and is finishing it off now. In fact it's kind of selfish to use a platform where hundreds of people have lost money to complain that a successful gb runner, who's gb is still going, has yet to refund you.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1113 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 19:19:08 »

I sent you a refund in February and I can post a picture of the PayPal transaction that I have already sent to you in PM if you would like.

Please send me a personal message if you wish to discuss this further.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1114 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 19:22:45 »

sorry for OT

Well the situations are completely different, Ivan fo'd with tens of thousands of dollars, bill delivered his gb and is finishing it off now. In fact it's kind of selfish to use a platform where hundreds of people have lost money to complain that a successful gb runner, who's gb is still going, has yet to refund you.

alright, i'll try and bring this back from the brink..

what is the protocol on refunds, then? how about asking for updates on a group buy status? I have seen many people shouted down and chastised for making too much noise about their concerns. just have a peek at the hyperfuse thread for countless examples. All credit to Cody and Bun on what they do - they are great at resolving those isseues, but here we have the other side of the coin. Plenty of people here got nervous or upset on lack of communication. The common response was to just "chill" Granted, we still dont know what happened, but those people could be SOL.

I think there needs to be a real change in how things are run, and how they are moderated. like i said before, i think GB organizers should be vetted, and there should be some milestone requirements for posting info. Some authority should moderate the entire process, and the money should go into escrow or some regulated third party. Reducing the number of GB a person can run simultaneously is also a good idea

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #1115 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 19:24:36 »

sorry for OT

what is the protocol on refunds, then? how about asking for updates on a group buy status? I have seen many people shouted down and chastised for making too much noise about their concerns. just have a peek at the hyperfuse thread for countless examples. All credit to Cody and Bun on what they do - they are great at resolving those isseues, but here we have the other side of the coin. Plenty of people here got nervous or upset on lack of communication. The common response was to just "chill" Granted, we still dont know what happened, but those people could be SOL.

I think there needs to be a real change in how things are run, and how they are moderated. like i said before, i think GB organizers should be vetted, and there should be some milestone requirements for posting info. Some authority should moderate the entire process, and the money should go into escrow or some regulated third party. Reducing the number of GB a person can run simultaneously is also a good idea
That is all fine, but Ivan still would have been able to run these buys, up until now he has been extremely reliable. Some group buys will go bad, it sucks, but it is just the way things are.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1116 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 19:25:18 »
How about we move this to a Feedback/Suggestions thread instead of turning this into an endless streams of suggestions (mostly from people who have never run group buys and are unclear on the challenges involved)? Just a thought...

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #1117 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 19:34:08 »

sorry for OT

I have no issue with asking for a refund, or any other of the general enquires you mentioned, it's the manner, time and place you decided to bring it up that I have a problem with.

And I agree that more should be done in the future to help the legitimacy of Geekhack run GBs in the future, but that's another conversation.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1118 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 21:27:28 »
For transparency sake, cross-post from PBT GB thread:

It be great to get some input from the Mods, maybe HoffmanMyster? Is there any positive confirmation that this buy is boned other than the lack of order for Miami Nights?

I reached out to Ivan last night when things started getting shaky (before the news was posted in the GMK buy thread), to A) verify he is alive and well and B) follow up with a direct inquiry as to the status of these three buys.  I did receive an email back from him last night (I mistakenly said in the GMK buy that he had not responded, which is not true - I didn't see his response at the time) and he said all is fine but he is not active much (I had not asked about the buys at this point).  I have responded asking very pointedly for an update re: lack of orders placed.  No word yet, but I will update as I can.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1119 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 21:30:10 »
thanks hoff for the update and for trying to get in touch with ivan.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline HelixDan

• a SB player
« Reply #1120 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 22:27:04 »

然并卵
====== Welcome to Matrix Lab ======
HHKBClack ClickTopre
RealForce 87uClack ClickTopre 55g
LZ-CPGMK Red AlertBrown
Minila AirGranite DSABrown
?????Red
====== Welcome to Matrix Lab ======

Offline zhihuichan

• Click,click,click
« Reply #1121 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 22:28:22 »

然并卵
然而并没有什么卵用

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1122 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 23:18:14 »

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1123 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 23:20:20 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Well I was wondering what that said. Slightly amused.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1124 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 23:20:32 »

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #1125 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 23:29:14 »
everyone ragged my case about running a CMK spacebar buy because of this GB ....

Show Image

Guilty as charged.  Got any extras? LOL!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1126 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 23:30:34 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I can only hope this is an idiom.

Definitely no eggs here.  :(

Offline zhihuichan

• Click,click,click
« Reply #1127 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 23:33:08 »
然并卵 but to no avail

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1128 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 23:36:09 »
然并卵 but to no avail
¿Que dijo? Español por favor. :rolleyes:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1129 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 23:37:01 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Well I was wondering what that said. Slightly amused.

然并卵 but to no avail
¿Que dijo? Español por favor. :rolleyes:

que como quieres tus huevos
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline shower_king

• Pain is weakness leaving your body
« Reply #1130 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 23:46:47 »
All the kind-hearted and honest participants in th GB wait for update from IVAN, but to no avail

All the kind-hearted and honest participants in th GB wait for update from IVAN, 然并卵

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1131 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 00:09:02 »
All the kind-hearted and honest participants in th GB wait for update from IVAN, but to no avail

All the kind-hearted and honest participants in th GB wait for update from IVAN, 然并卵

Huevos estrellados por favor   :D

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1132 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 00:37:29 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

haha well of course we all know how that old proverb goes:

and then the eggs.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline redskull

« Reply #1133 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 00:39:11 »

THANKS.

oh yikes. luls.

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #1134 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 01:37:57 »
^
^
lol!

it feel really hurt when you give a good suggestion but then you get bashed.
is it because ivan was a global moderator back then?
now we all know human is just a human, not some sort of god we should worshiped.

hope you guys still can do a paypal dispute. :thumb:

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #1135 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 03:45:02 »

- Creating a deadline for GMK/SP/Gateron/etc payment, after MOQ is reached (GB organizer would be required to post a payment proof from supplier). This deadline should also be shorter than the PP dispute period, in order to let users have their right to ask their money back if seller turn out to be a scammer.

I like this idea!  :thumb:

Offline smart5088

« Reply #1136 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 05:42:12 »

I like to this idea!

This thought. must cooperate.

Offline K

• stop trying to reset my password... use a VPN
« Reply #1137 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 05:55:08 »
I don't get it, why doesn't everyone just run through massdrop? They are 100% legit and don't they even give cheaper shipping rates for most people plus the organiser is under a lot less pressure right? I've bought 3 keycap sets and various other things from them and rarely have problems and when i do they get to it and fix it super quickly. Don't understand the massdrop hate here.
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 March 2016, 05:58:55 by K »

Offline redskull

« Reply #1138 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 06:03:41 »
I don't get it, why doesn't everyone just run through massdrop? They are 100% legit and don't they even give cheaper shipping rates for most people plus the organiser is under a lot less pressure right? I've bought 3 keycap sets and various other things from them and rarely have problems and when i do they get to it and fix it super quickly. Don't understand the massdrop hate here.

how much massdrop paid you for this?

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #1139 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 06:05:02 »
if you don't like you get out

On a serious note: sucks to see this happen :(

Offline K

• stop trying to reset my password... use a VPN
« Reply #1140 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 06:20:30 »

Lol nothing im legitimately curious why people like you blindly hate it so much? Tonnes of keycap sets have run fine off of it...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1141 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 06:27:39 »

Lol nothing im legitimately curious why people like you blindly hate it so much? Tonnes of keycap sets have run fine off of it...

There is no blind hatred. Most of us have purchased from MD. But you're essentially barging in to what is a very well established system of community-run group buys, which is not a mentality that's easy to sway. We've had this discussion more times than I can be bothered to keep track of, so I don't think we need to go there again.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1142 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 06:28:28 »
I can confirm that FranksNewLiver is not trolling anyone. I've been in email correspondence with GMK for the past month regarding my own buy and they have confirmed that no payment was made, nor were the keycaps ever produced. They are in fact surprise that the community is bringing this up after such a long time from when they were discussing this set with Ivan. We should appreciate that GMK are making efforts on their end to contact Ivan and get some answers.

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #1143 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 07:24:00 »
I personally think it's too early for this but I know with previous failed GB's that felt like people ran off with a bunch of money the leader was foreign so legal action was not easy, however in this case as far as I am aware Ivan is based in the USA, so wouldn't it be possible to file police reports or something to try and get our money back? I'm not very familiar with the justice system as far as something like a community driven group buy is concerned but I feel like there's still some action we could take if things go unanswered much longer.

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #1144 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 07:26:52 »
I personally think it's too early for this but I know with previous failed GB's that felt like people ran off with a bunch of money the leader was foreign so legal action was not easy, however in this case as far as I am aware Ivan is based in the USA, so wouldn't it be possible to file police reports or something to try and get our money back? I'm not very familiar with the justice system as far as something like a community driven group buy is concerned but I feel like there's still some action we could take if things go unanswered much longer.

This is certainly a valid course of action if necessary. Small claims court per order is also possible. However, I think this should not be pursued until all possible attempts have been made at contacting him.

Offline rho0812

« Reply #1145 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 08:47:39 »
Unfortunately, my worries became a reality.
Ivan .... it was really disappointing. What was not among the ****ing reason.
Be a refund or re progress
And Eric ... what happens now. So then he proudly and confidently
The responsibility to ask Eric.
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 March 2016, 08:49:42 by rho0812 »

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #1146 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 08:49:10 »
This all very strange and a complete surprise to me. I was in Ivan's PBT Round 4 GB and while it did take some time, Ivan did ultimately deliver and people got their sets. So sad to hear that this GB never happened!

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline rho0812

« Reply #1147 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 08:52:58 »
All of this is because Eric. He thought there was to know all the facts.
Obviously, also named Eric Officer.

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #1148 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 08:59:04 »

This is certainly a valid course of action if necessary. Small claims court per order is also possible. However, I think this should not be pursued until all possible attempts have been made at contacting him.

Small claims court requires a filing fee ($50 or so in my state, if not a bit more... half the price of the keycap set), and also the plaintiff to show up in court as well. This is probably impossible for most people.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline renne

« Reply #1149 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 09:12:22 »
I'm not going to issue a paypal dispute.
Ivan, please come back.