Author Topic: [Shipping] Calm Depths [Please claim any unreceived orders!]  (Read 394794 times)

Offline Kit-Bar

Re: [ORDERS CLOSED] Calm Depths- SA profile, ABS keycap set
« Reply #450 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 13:12:50 »
Paid! Thanks!!

Offline Slavfot

« Reply #451 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 13:37:18 »
paid! :)

Offline goobus

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #452 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 14:30:56 »
Paid!

Offline argyakrivos

« Reply #453 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 14:45:26 »
i am in the UK and dealing with all uk and eu orders, with regards specifically to Uk orders, shipping will cost less than stated, however to make calms life easier he marked all eu with a flat rate, in order to make the invoicing process easier for him, once orders are paid and i receive the shipping funds, if UK people would like to contact me for a rebate on the difference i would be happy to deal with them directly to make calms life easier
All right, sounds good :)

@CalmB4tehPwn:
Just paid the invoice and I forgot to add my GH username in the notes  :-[

Offline pasph

« Reply #454 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 14:58:21 »
Paid
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #455 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 15:23:51 »
i am in the UK and dealing with all uk and eu orders, with regards specifically to Uk orders, shipping will cost less than stated, however to make calms life easier he marked all eu with a flat rate, in order to make the invoicing process easier for him, once orders are paid and i receive the shipping funds, if UK people would like to contact me for a rebate on the difference i would be happy to deal with them directly to make calms life easier

@CalmB4tehPwn:

Bunny covered it while I was asleep.
EU came out to 13.5, and Asia came out to 14. I was pinched for time and decided to scrub the order list only so many times before I said screw it and charged a flat rate for EU/Asia/Australia. The flat rate was never more than .50 cents off the estimate, but it would have taken a significant amount of extra time on my part to try and reorganize the list to make it easy to get custom shipping quotes out.

Also, Bunny covered the charity buy in for me. Firstly, they're for covering asses. The charity buy got us into new price tiers, saving almost half the people in this buy either 7 or 9 dollars, depending on the order, and will give me extra keys to work with when sending out orders. If SP shorts us a couple keys, this way everyone still gets their orders.

And on top of that, we get to do something fun, and donate upwards of a thousand dollars to GH. Plus it gives me a means of covering my own ass if shipping charges turn out to be outrageous, which is actually pretty likely, from reading other GB threads.

I am not trying to gouge anyone, and I'm sorry for not updating the OP to make it clear. Sometimes when you're in the center of this whole thing, it's hard to recognize that there's people on the fringes, and I forgot there's people who haven't followed every post in this thread.

If, however, you would like a refund of 50 cents, I can cancel the payment and issue a specific invoice. It will have to wait, though, as I'm heading to class for four days starting... in like 20 minutes

Take care!
Michael
"I seek a great warrior" - Luke Skywalker
"Great Warrior, Hmm? War does not make one great." - Master Jedi Yoda

Offline Forever

« Reply #456 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 15:51:32 »
 :) :)already paid buddy

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #457 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 16:14:48 »
Paid yesterday, and added a note with my username

Offline argyakrivos

« Reply #458 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 16:33:08 »

@CalmB4tehPwn:

Bunny covered it while I was asleep.
EU came out to 13.5, and Asia came out to 14. I was pinched for time and decided to scrub the order list only so many times before I said screw it and charged a flat rate for EU/Asia/Australia. The flat rate was never more than .50 cents off the estimate, but it would have taken a significant amount of extra time on my part to try and reorganize the list to make it easy to get custom shipping quotes out.

Also, Bunny covered the charity buy in for me. Firstly, they're for covering asses. The charity buy got us into new price tiers, saving almost half the people in this buy either 7 or 9 dollars, depending on the order, and will give me extra keys to work with when sending out orders. If SP shorts us a couple keys, this way everyone still gets their orders.

And on top of that, we get to do something fun, and donate upwards of a thousand dollars to GH. Plus it gives me a means of covering my own ass if shipping charges turn out to be outrageous, which is actually pretty likely, from reading other GB threads.

I am not trying to gouge anyone, and I'm sorry for not updating the OP to make it clear. Sometimes when you're in the center of this whole thing, it's hard to recognize that there's people on the fringes, and I forgot there's people who haven't followed every post in this thread.

If, however, you would like a refund of 50 cents, I can cancel the payment and issue a specific invoice. It will have to wait, though, as I'm heading to class for four days starting... in like 20 minutes

Take care!
Michael
No worries mate, I completely understood everything now - apologies for any trouble cause, I should have tried to read some of the posts before posting anything. Everything is cool :)

Thank you for doing this! :)  :thumb:

Offline protodef

« Reply #459 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 18:50:58 »
Paid. Thanks! :)

Offline xiphoid

« Reply #460 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 20:09:08 »
Paid!

Offline bnp70kr

« Reply #461 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 20:18:18 »
Got my invoice, and i have a question.
$14 is charged for shipping to Korea I live.
I understand you are stationed in Korea and domestic shipping fee would be charged.
Is international fee charged uniformly even for domestic, or is there something i didn't know?

Anyway, thank you for organizing this:)

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #462 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 20:23:51 »
I actually dont have access to the korean mail system. I have no idea where to find a korean post office, and since i dont speak the language so korean packages have to go through us postal service.

If you are near camp humohreys, maybe we can get together and you can show me where a korea post office is, and help mesend out these packages.

Thank you!

Offline bnp70kr

« Reply #463 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 20:51:17 »
Fully understood.
I dont know where camp humohreys is, but it may be quite a distance off from Seoul I live.
Most of all, I have full-time job and cant make a move during post-office working hours :(
Thanks again for clearing:)
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 September 2013, 20:54:59 by bnp70kr »

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #464 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 21:39:14 »
Camp humphreys is about two hours south of you, near pyongtaek.
If any there are any koreans that can meet with me in pyongtaek about 2 months from now to help me mail things, that would help a lot.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #465 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 22:23:43 »
So, now that it's been a few days since I paid, I looked again at my invoice and it seems to say _just_ ergodox / alphanumeric sets. I'd PM'd you about a gamer set too, which you said you'd amend but something, somewhere fell through the cracks.

Do your expected orders of gamer sets match up? If so, my order didn't get amended and while that's fine, I want to speak up in case "my" set got ordered and then you didn't know to bill/send it to me which would be silly for both of us.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #466 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 22:46:50 »
sorry calm if i'm missed
actually when is the deadline for the payment ?

Thanks!

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #467 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 22:59:00 »
Hey hendy.
I either amended it and just missed the gamer set when I invoiced, or I invoiced correctlt and made a typo when typing out the details, or I pmed you saying it was updated when I hadnt done it it.

I doubt its the last one.
I will check when I get home, and see if paypal matches what it should be, and see if my spreadsheet is wrong.

Worst case, I refund the paymeny and issue a new invoice. Not a big deal

Offline ruckyzomg

« Reply #468 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 03:22:10 »
Just sent payment. Thank you ;D

Offline Kouni

« Reply #469 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 07:27:59 »
Paid! Good luck with the rest of the process, it's been so smooth up to now.  :thumb:

Offline mr. rampage

« Reply #470 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 09:14:51 »
Pretty excited about this! Hopefully, they'll be in before Christmas. It'll be a nice way to end off the year!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #471 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 09:42:35 »
Very keen to see how these turn out, just couldn't pull the trigger but I can tell I'm going to regret it later!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #472 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 11:26:42 »
Hey hendy.
I either amended it and just missed the gamer set when I invoiced, or I invoiced correctlt and made a typo when typing out the details, or I pmed you saying it was updated when I hadnt done it it.

I doubt its the last one.
I will check when I get home, and see if paypal matches what it should be, and see if my spreadsheet is wrong.

Worst case, I refund the paymeny and issue a new invoice. Not a big deal

i haven't paid the invoice yet calm  :))
2 Base sets
2 Mod sets
2 Numpad sets
1 Tsangan set
that's my order and i think you give the correct invoice for that amount ?

Offline V1ral

« Reply #473 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 12:55:34 »
Paid this over the weekend, but I also forgot to put my GH username in the notes. Is that going to be an issue?  :x

Offline Dansor

« Reply #474 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 13:35:54 »
Paid!

Actually, last week sometime... but everyone else is doing it and I need to get my post count up so I can post in the classifieds ;)

Must.... have.... keycaps....

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #475 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 13:41:05 »
Okay finally Paid Calm :p

Thanks!

Offline darkfire32

« Reply #476 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 14:54:26 »
Sorry for the wait but I wanted to wait until my paycheck cleared my bank account.

Paid, however I didn't see the option in paypal to note my username. Do you want me to send you a PM with the transaction ID#?

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #477 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 15:04:00 »
Very keen to see how these turn out, just couldn't pull the trigger but I can tell I'm going to regret it later!

Don't worry, you've got charity auctions to look forward to!

Thanks!

Darn, I didn't get a chance to go through the invoices yesterday and check your order. Do you still want a gamer set, and is it important enough to you for me to go through the list and issue a new invoice?

Also, to everyone who has PMed, emailed, or posted here about an order change or an invoice issue, please be patient. I'm about to claw my eyes out over this class issue, they've got me going all over the penninsula because they can't figure out how to get students and instructor in the same building at the same time. I have not forgotten you, just hold tight. Also, please do not be alarmed that I haven't updated the Paid post in the OP. I've got your payments, if you sent it, and if you didn't include your GH handle, it's not a problem, just a bit of extra work on my part.

There is a good chance that I'm going to miss one. Period. When I update the "paid" portion, I will miss a payment or two, it's just the nature of the method I have to use. It's just not as clean and organized as I should have done this. Your payment didn't get lost, I've just got... a hundred and fifty of the damn things. So I ask for your patience, and if you did pay, and I don't update you to paid in post #3 with the rest of them later this week, send me a PM, with your first and last name, payment amount, and payment date. I'll double check paypal and update the OP.

Thanks for your patience. For the most part this is still going smooth, it's just invoices are a pain when you're managing this many. There's no easy way for me to track anything, at least not anymore, now that I'm knees deep in it.

Also, we've had a few cancel on us. 1 was an ergodox order, but we've had two last minute or lost ergodox orders to make up for that, so the numbers are still looking good, so long as the rest of the invoices get paid.

Otherwise I'll be buying a couple ergodox kits for myself.

Offline j2c8w6f8

« Reply #478 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 22:46:08 »
paid!

Offline jinhan108

« Reply #479 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 22:57:10 »
Hi I have paid my invoice, but am afraid I was one of the few who forgot to put my geekhack ID with the invoice. Many apologies!

Offline nomaded

« Reply #480 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 00:29:37 »

Thanks!

Darn, I didn't get a chance to go through the invoices yesterday and check your order. Do you still want a gamer set, and is it important enough to you for me to go through the list and issue a new invoice?

Calm, it was AKmalamute that had the problem with their invoice and the missing Gamer set, not HendyZone.
Dvorak
ErgoDox fullhand (MX Clears) w/Nuclear Green Data SA || Infinity ErgoDox (Zealios 78g tactile) w/SA Retro || Atreus62 (MX Clears) w/Chocolatier || TECK 209 (MX Browns) || TouchStream ST
Kensington Slimblade Trackball || Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman || Apple Magic Trackpad
Current Dvorak-based ErgoDox layout || Current Dvorak-based TECK layout

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #481 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 01:19:34 »
Quote from: nomaded
Calm, it was AKmalamute that had the problem with their invoice and the missing Gamer set
I've IM'd him, he knows to look for that. Possibly b/c I don't have an avatar; dunno. Anyway he's on top of that now. So he PM'd from his phone device earlier in the day.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #482 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 06:30:13 »
Getting it up and running now, PMing you in a minute when I figure out where this slipped through the cracks, AK

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #483 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 06:31:38 »
Getting it up and running now, PMing you in a minute when I figure out where this slipped through the cracks, AK

Sent you a PM. Do have a look/

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #484 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 06:42:56 »
Yep, I'm working on updating, and getting back to everyone right now.
If you sent me a PM, or said something in the thread, and you don't get a PM from me tonight. PM me tomorrow reminding me of what you need.

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #485 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 08:09:23 »
Alright guys.
I THINK I've got everyone's modifications done.

If your invoice is still wrong, and you haven't heard from me or received a new one, please PM me as soon as possible so we can get it sorted.

If you posted in the thread, and you don't know for a fact if I've got your sorted, PM me and I'll get you sorted.

If you cancelled your order, I probably failed to PM you back and confirm your cancellation, but I've updated my spreadsheet, and the OP. If you have cancelled, and see a Pending, or nothing, by your name in the OP. Please PM me so I can get you sorted.

If you have paid, and the OP does not have anything by your name, please be patient. This is not a quick process.

If you have paid, and the OP says "Pending" by your name, please PM me. Chances are we had an invoice issue, and the first invoice didn't get cancelled, and I haven't made it through the list to your second, correct and paid invoice. Not a big deal. We'll get you sorted.

We've had a few cancels, but for the most part we're not losing out on much, at least not tier wise. I think we've lost two ISO sets, which hurts, and one Ergodox, which I know I can sell, so I'll just buy it up. Was thinking about it anyways. Maybe I'll build an Ergodox.

Anyways, if anyone wants to donate a few dollars to help ease the ISO pain, let me know. Otherwise we are still very much on track.
Most of the bigger orders (10+ keysets) changed one way or the other (almost all of them adding to their orders) and so the numbers in the OP are no longer accurate. I will have to get new numbers for the actual SP order off of paypal itself, which is another hour or so of clicking through paypal I have to look forward to. Thank GOD I had the forethought to put order details in the notes, which I can mouse over from the history page.

Now, next week I will be going through and marking all PAID invoices as "Shipped" because paypal gets wonky if you take too long to ship a product. This does not mean you cannot dispute a charge or demand a refund, it just keeps paypal from making complaints when I sit on your order for a month and a half waiting and sorting.

Please let me know as soon as you can if you have any problems, concerns, or gripes. I'm all ears, and though I was getting frustrated and overwhelmed when I saw that I have 3 pages of PMs to go through half an hour ago, it turns out most of them were people apologizing for not adding their name to their invoice. We're going pretty damn smooth. I just keep making the admin side more difficult by not putting your username in the original invoice. That would have saved me so much time.

Learning!

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #486 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 09:26:36 »
I just paid for the invoice, Calm.

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #487 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 09:42:23 »
Calm, did you already received my payment ?

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #488 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 10:37:43 »
So, thanks for all your help. Paypal is already being the tiniest bit wonky because Just this morning the money came out for the first, as-it-turn-out-incorrect bill. So I'm going to wait for Paypal to to catch up before paying the corrected invoice.

Partly because tomorrow is payday and it would be much nicer on my account if I don't risk paypal catching up in the wrong order! But I do have the corrected invoice sitting in my inbox with the amount I expected.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #489 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 13:39:44 »
Calm, I just sent you a PM.  Can you please send me a new invoice?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #490 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 16:23:21 »
Paid!  Thanks Calm!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #491 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 16:35:53 »
So, thanks for all your help. Paypal is already being the tiniest bit wonky because Just this morning the money came out for the first, as-it-turn-out-incorrect bill. So I'm going to wait for Paypal to to catch up before paying the corrected invoice.

Partly because tomorrow is payday and it would be much nicer on my account if I don't risk paypal catching up in the wrong order! But I do have the corrected invoice sitting in my inbox with the amount I expected.

No problem. To be explicitly clear, the intent was for payment to be 2 weeks from the date you were invoiced, so no matter if I got your invoice out the first day, or 2 days later, you still had 2 weeks from then to pay. But it's clear this wont work, because of invoicing issues, if I, say, didn't get a new invoice out to you until today, we can't wait on just you to use all your payment time.

So, that being said, to ensure everyone gets time to pay, and sort out their 1st of the month paycheck, payment will be due on
OCT 4th, at midnight, GH time

I've got no problem working with you if you have a special circumstance. Cover you until you can work out the money. We can sort that out, but it'll have to be a specific circumstance. I don't want 10 people to PM me asking to cover them until they can get paid. I can't insure that many people.

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #492 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 16:40:16 »
Calm, did you already received my payment ?

Yeah, I've got you.

Let me reiterate, since I've gotten a good number of these PMs.

I have gotten a very lot of payments. Chances are like 99.9% that if you paid, your payment is among those. I have not had a chance to go through all of these payments and update the OP, so just because it's blank by your name doesn't mean I didn't get your money, it just means I haven't gotten to you yet. I'm working on it, and I'll have it updated either by, or over the weekend. If at THAT point you're showing up unpaid, then please PM me so we can sort it out.

Thanks

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #493 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 16:48:44 »
Quote from: CalmB4tehPwn link=topic=48214.msg1053393
[...]
So, that being said, to ensure everyone gets time to pay, and sort out their 1st of the month paycheck, payment will be due on
OCT 4th, at midnight, GH time
[...]
I don't want 10 people to PM me asking to cover them until they can get paid. I can't insure that many people.
I totally understand. It's late enough in the day I've gone ahead and told PayPal to process payment on the new invoice ... hopefully it'll all shake out correctly by the morning. And hey, I even included my GH username as a note.

The joys of being popular, eh?

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline automne9

« Reply #494 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 19:56:54 »
Paid

Offline bnp70kr

« Reply #495 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 20:57:32 »
paid up!

Offline mikelanding

« Reply #496 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 00:44:30 »
Paid. I put my nick on the note.
HHKB Type-S | Kinesis Advantage | Maltron 3D 2Hand | Ergodox (62g ErgoClear)

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #497 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 05:34:47 »
I just paid.

Was I supposed to put my GH nikename in the note in the Paypal invoice??

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #498 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 05:39:02 »
Yes.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #499 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 07:58:27 »
Well, now how do I fix that?