Author Topic: [Shipping] Calm Depths [Please claim any unreceived orders!]  (Read 394800 times)

Offline skuko

Re: [Shipping] Calm Depths
« Reply #1200 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 10:06:40 »
damn that's unfortunate. i already have mine, but do you want some donation?

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1201 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 16:18:28 »
damn that's unfortunate. i already have mine, but do you want some donation?

That sucks! Do you need a fundraiser?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1202 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 17:32:59 »
to be honest i dont really know, right now im funding it myself, im not sure whats best with this its been a bit of a nightmare start to finish

but in short, the US orders are making there way out slowly, eu orders are shipped, and we are working on ROW

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #1203 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 02:17:35 »
If anyone has a set they'd like to sell please pm me.

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #1204 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 10:23:02 »
to be honest i dont really know, right now im funding it myself, im not sure whats best with this its been a bit of a nightmare start to finish

but in short, the US orders are making there way out slowly, eu orders are shipped, and we are working on ROW

No need to be a martyr.  We can do another of fundraising if necessary.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #1205 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 13:12:23 »

That's totally unfair to you and the [Ctrl]Alt team. I understand that since your team has the sets now you'll catch the frustration of folks who don't have it yet. But you shouldn't take the fall. Especially with all the other hell you're catching right now. I'll send you a PM with some thoughts.

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #1206 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 13:58:03 »
Wow. I was hoping my eventual return would be to good news. I'm sorry this has been a light for you, bunny. I really don't know what happened. Aside from the issues with my math that I brought up as soon as people paid, I didn't drop a decimal point or anything, so I don't know how we ended so very far off the mark, even after multiple cash raising events.

I'm sending you a PM.
This isn't yours to bear alone, here.
"I seek a great warrior" - Luke Skywalker
"Great Warrior, Hmm? War does not make one great." - Master Jedi Yoda

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1207 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 15:31:47 »
as an update, me and calm had a chat, he has made a very generous contribution, between that and myself, we will be able to now get this concluded sooner rather than later, so this can now get shipped in bulk rather than odds and ends

calm deserves a big thank you from everyone, he may have started this, but due to personal circumstances he needed help for it to continue, but even after releasing responsibility of it, he has really stepped up where a lot of people wouldnt, showing him to be the super dude we all knew he was

Offline danny

« Reply #1208 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 15:39:32 »
It really would be unfair for Bunny to pay everything by himself. I'm not up to date but aren't there any extra sets the will be auctioned? These might pay for the increased costs.

Wow. I was hoping my eventual return would be to good news.

Nice to see you again :)
Remember that the good news are more important than the bad ones: you created a damn fine keycap set that makes a ton of people very happy  :thumb:
I received mine over a week ago and have to say that they look beautiful!
WASD v2 TKL Blue

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1209 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 20:59:16 »
Thank you Calm.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1210 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 21:01:07 »
Thanks Calm

Offline jalli

« Reply #1211 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 21:22:45 »
Thanks Calm!
Antonia

Offline skuko

« Reply #1212 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 03:24:37 »
Wow. I was hoping my eventual return would be to good news. I'm sorry this has been a light for you, bunny. I really don't know what happened. Aside from the issues with my math that I brought up as soon as people paid, I didn't drop a decimal point or anything, so I don't know how we ended so very far off the mark, even after multiple cash raising events.

I'm sending you a PM.
This isn't yours to bear alone, here.

muchas gracias :)

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #1213 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 08:39:45 »
No problem, guys!

I'm really glad things have worked out and that I'm in a position where I can help make this an eventual, if not timely, success.

And for those who have their sets already.
Where are the pics?

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #1214 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 09:01:55 »
I'm going through the last month or so of posts, but I wanted to touch base on the 1.75 shift key, which I can confirm was ordered in the same profile as all other shift keys.
In fact, when the order was placed, we defined the row in question as the 'shift row' so all shift keys should have come out the other end the same.

If there is a discrepancy, SP should put out keys to cover.

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #1215 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 09:30:17 »
I hate doubling up on posts like this, but now that I'm done reading through the last month or so, I'd like to open up about this ride.

I love keyboards, but I am.still new, and with that comes excitement. I saw a lack of sa profiles, and as bunny said, I pushed hard and we were among the first to fill that gap. A large part of the crazy success on this gb was the fact that the color scheme was crowdsourced
 Every one of you had the same attachment that I had. We were all partially responsible for the way it turned out and it was the set that spoke the the largest.percentage of us. So even those of us who didn't get the set they wanted, still felt an attachment. And people.definitely stepped up in joining this buy. It was too big of a project for me, nd I turned to people for advice on keysets and profiles and texture, and not all of that advice was sound. I don't blame anyone for bad advice, because that's not how I operate. We wouldn't have a keyset at all if I didn't get that help, but some mistakes were made because I'm just too fresh to the keyboard world and my excitement made this a quick process, not a patient.one. my eagerness to get it.produced caused errors and ultimately added to the need for patience from everyone else. I have learned an insane amount from setting up this group buy, a.d getting it through production. My errors held experiences for me, but I think for the foreseeable future, I'll be leaving this to the pros. Maybe one day I'll start over and head up a gb with a 30 man cap to ensure I don't get overwhelmed. And I'll definitely be waiting until I'm on my new house. But for now, bunny and hit team are.obviously the guys who should be doing keycap sets. They've got the process down to science.

Thank you everyone for supporting a newbie through trials and.errors, and being an environment where even after I made this long and.difficult, that I felt comfortable returning to.

I don't know how active I'll be in the future. I tried to get a taste of keyboards and bit off more than I can chew. I'll probably be scaling back to a nominal involvement.

I hope we can close out this gb and move on. I'm glad we came this far, but I'm definitely ready to push through this and put it behind us.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1216 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 11:40:50 »
I hate doubling up on posts like this, but now that I'm done reading through the last month or so, I'd like to open up about this ride.

I love keyboards, but I am.still new, and with that comes excitement. I saw a lack of sa profiles, and as bunny said, I pushed hard and we were among the first to fill that gap. A large part of the crazy success on this gb was the fact that the color scheme was crowdsourced
 Every one of you had the same attachment that I had. We were all partially responsible for the way it turned out and it was the set that spoke the the largest.percentage of us. So even those of us who didn't get the set they wanted, still felt an attachment. And people.definitely stepped up in joining this buy. It was too big of a project for me, nd I turned to people for advice on keysets and profiles and texture, and not all of that advice was sound. I don't blame anyone for bad advice, because that's not how I operate. We wouldn't have a keyset at all if I didn't get that help, but some mistakes were made because I'm just too fresh to the keyboard world and my excitement made this a quick process, not a patient.one. my eagerness to get it.produced caused errors and ultimately added to the need for patience from everyone else. I have learned an insane amount from setting up this group buy, a.d getting it through production. My errors held experiences for me, but I think for the foreseeable future, I'll be leaving this to the pros. Maybe one day I'll start over and head up a gb with a 30 man cap to ensure I don't get overwhelmed. And I'll definitely be waiting until I'm on my new house. But for now, bunny and hit team are.obviously the guys who should be doing keycap sets. They've got the process down to science.

Thank you everyone for supporting a newbie through trials and.errors, and being an environment where even after I made this long and.difficult, that I felt comfortable returning to.

I don't know how active I'll be in the future. I tried to get a taste of keyboards and bit off more than I can chew. I'll probably be scaling back to a nominal involvement.

I hope we can close out this gb and move on. I'm glad we came this far, but I'm definitely ready to push through this and put it behind us.

Don't leave us now Buddy.  Everyone makes mistakes, and we grow as a community and individuals through it.  Look how many people have come together to make sure this works, and even before, to create the design.  This is one of the most advanced communities I have ever been a part of in terms of community involvement, and help. 
Hi :)

Offline vierax

« Reply #1217 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 12:04:27 »
You should try another GB, what I see is that you ran it pretty well until the army problem comes. You made few mistakes but it's not a disaster at all if you remove the external issues. And make mistakes is the best way to learn :) I really appreciated your transparent communication about the GB process, you took all of it seriously and it's always great to see such devotion. :)

BTW, I hope your health is better. The rest isn't important, it's just a bit of money.

Offline Mad_Doktor

« Reply #1218 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 12:18:55 »

Thanks for letting us know.

I imagine this must have been a great learning experience and if you were to organize a GB in the future, I would no qualms participating (provided that I want what the GB has to offer).
CM QFR - Cherry Blue | CM Storm Trigger - Cherry Brown | Keycool 84 - Cherry Black | Corsair K95 - Cherry Red | IBM Model M '93

Offline pasph

« Reply #1219 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 12:43:05 »
"Errare humanum est"
I've enjoyed this GB and this set.
Will wait for your next one (whenever it will be)
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #1220 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 13:00:02 »
Thanks for the support, as always. Simply being out of the military and in an organization that legitimately values me and my input has taken so much stress off of me, my health has already begun to improve. It's been an insane ride for the last month, and I could not have been more fortunate. I've been hired into a position I don't actually meet the qualifications for, and that's insane considering how hard it is to get a job these days. I'll be around, and you'll see a nice small group buy from me at some point.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #1221 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 14:08:22 »
Thanks for the support, as always. Simply being out of the military and in an organization that legitimately values me and my input has taken so much stress off of me, my health has already begun to improve. It's been an insane ride for the last month, and I could not have been more fortunate. I've been hired into a position I don't actually meet the qualifications for, and that's insane considering how hard it is to get a job these days. I'll be around, and you'll see a nice small group buy from me at some point.

Remember Dunning-Kruger effect and Imposter syndrome play a huge role in how we view ourselves. I'm so glad you're doing better Calm and that you've found a place you can grow and learn in. That's the smurfing dream right there. <3

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #1222 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 15:25:14 »

Nothing like a workplace that values you.   That can be a rare thing.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline ImaMoFoThief

• I play DotA!
« Reply #1223 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 20:50:57 »
yea with all this group buy has been through I needed to source a set of caps sooner for my ergodox. So I ordered a new set of keys... but then I needed a reason to use this set, so i ordered a second ergodox.
(Xender) and size probably matters
(Xender) but dont quote me on that
(Xender) and i just realized what i said

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1224 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 21:01:20 »
yea with all this group buy has been through I needed to source a set of caps sooner for my ergodox. So I ordered a new set of keys... but then I needed a reason to use this set, so i ordered a second ergodox.

That's the spirit!

Offline ImaMoFoThief

• I play DotA!
« Reply #1225 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 21:04:58 »

That's the spirit!

don't encourage me, that v60 looks amazing
(Xender) and size probably matters
(Xender) but dont quote me on that
(Xender) and i just realized what i said

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1226 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 04:14:45 »
Happy to hear from Calm!

This thread needs pictures.

« Last Edit: Thu, 05 June 2014, 03:28:09 by Halvar »

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1227 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 09:42:59 »
I think I am partly responsible for some screw up. Sorry from my end too. I don't have much time to explain a a lot due to exams and RL, but I think some of my bad luck rubbed off onto Calm :(

Offline bianco

« Reply #1228 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 10:31:28 »
i for one barely understand the logistics of organizing a groupbuy, and won't probably last long mixing it with what else i do IRL.
the gb didn't share the same fate as others that made a disappearing act...
no apologies necessary, only thanks.... to you Calm, BunnyLake and those involved in this gb.

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #1229 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 15:30:23 »
I think I am partly responsible for some screw up. Sorry from my end too. I don't have much time to explain a a lot due to exams and RL, but I think some of my bad luck rubbed off onto Calm :(

Nobody is.blaming you, Moz. As I said, we never would have made it this far without some of your input. There was some confusion over which keys belong in which set, but the financial miscalculations and other downfalls are on me

Offline ruckyzomg

« Reply #1230 on: Sun, 08 June 2014, 13:26:31 »
I'm sorry to drag this up again but i still have not received my set. Have all the sets been shipped? I'm living in asia btw.

Offline aj-kun

« Reply #1231 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 02:33:14 »
FYI still waiting patiently for my keys to arrive in AUS.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1232 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 04:36:06 »
FYI still waiting patiently for my keys to arrive in AUS.

Yeah I know, the problem of living here in Convict Town, which is so far away from anywhere else.  I am hoping all of our key-sets shall arrive soon  :thumb: .

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #1233 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 05:30:03 »
Vietnam is same, still waiting from Bunny :(
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #1234 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 00:46:20 »
don't encourage me, that v60 looks amazing

I have V60, and other new keyboards from Taiwan.
But I am still waiting for my calm sets.  :(
My favorite 60%:  TEX-Beetle
                 80%:  KBtalKing Race
                100%: Cherry G80-3494, Zowie Celeritas

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #1235 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 11:55:35 »
I just can't wait to try out my ergodox sets.

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #1236 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 21:28:57 »
Got my set earlier in the week! Thanks Bunny!

If anyone needs the numpad or tsangan set, I'm willing to let mine go for the original gb price. (If this isn't welcome in this thread I'll delete it, don't wanna step on anyone's toes, thanks)

Offline Cods

• Penumbra SA Mark II please?
Photos - Calm Depths
« Reply #1237 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 07:10:51 »
Thanks Bunny!

Calm Depths on my Code TKL with MX Greens.
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.
Too much SA is never enough.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: Photos - Calm Depths
« Reply #1238 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 08:27:47 »
Thanks Bunny!

Calm Depths on my Code TKL with MX Greens.

GEEZUS H. CHRIST  :o :o :o :o .

A bloody Queenslander gets it before I do, what the hell  >:( ?

Offline Cods

« Reply #1239 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 08:54:00 »
The vagaries of Royal Mail, old bean?
Advantages of being slightly closer to the Northern Hemisphere?
Unsure why the oddities in postage time, but Bunny seems to be a solid chap, so I'm sure they're all on their way.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 June 2014, 08:56:29 by Cods »
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.

Offline V1ral

« Reply #1240 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 12:27:44 »
Trying really hard to be patient while waiting for my set!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1241 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 12:29:03 »

they are shipping soon

all mine are shipped

racoon is just finishing off the last of nostalgia, not much to go, then this is next on his list

Offline wthefourth

« Reply #1242 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 15:49:11 »
If anyone wants to sell an Alpha + Mods + Numpad pack, shoot me a PM!

Me love you long time.  :-*

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1243 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 19:47:11 »
The vagaries of Royal Mail, old bean?
Advantages of being slightly closer to the Northern Hemisphere?

It's just you lot always seem to win the State of Origin Series easily plus having Clive Palmer as your your rep in parliament, it's just not fair for the rest of us stuck elsewhere  :'( .

Offline Cods

« Reply #1244 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 04:54:48 »
It's just you lot always seem to win the State of Origin Series easily plus having Clive Palmer as your your rep in parliament, it's just not fair for the rest of us stuck elsewhere  :'( .

Not always, just mostly Maroon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Origin_series#Year_by_year
Barry O'Farrell.

Mmmmmn, these SA profile babies feel good typing this post...

Elrick: tagged "scuttling cockroach"  ;D
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 June 2014, 04:56:23 by Cods »

Offline aj-kun

« Reply #1245 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 05:39:35 »

Not always, just mostly Maroon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Origin_series#Year_by_year
Barry O'Farrell.

You're not even on Calmb4tehPwn's paid list!

SHENANIGANS!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1246 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 05:42:28 »

Barry O'Farrell.

SHENANIGANS!

he purchased my personal set, so i sent it to him myself

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1247 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 07:36:36 »

Barry O'Farrell.

SHENANIGANS!

he purchased my personal set, so i sent it to him myself

Thank you Bunny, you have always conformed to the highest standards of propriety here on this forum, much appreciated  ;) .
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 June 2014, 07:41:42 by Elrick »

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #1248 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 08:21:51 »

they are shipping soon

all mine are shipped

racoon is just finishing off the last of nostalgia, not much to go, then this is next on his list

How about the progress for Asia orders?  :-[
My favorite 60%:  TEX-Beetle
                 80%:  KBtalKing Race
                100%: Cherry G80-3494, Zowie Celeritas

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1249 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 22:39:10 »

Oh I nearly forgot to return an aussie retort.

Cods: tagged "Slimy Cane Toad"  ;) .