Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 738993 times)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
Re: (GB) TOXIC (production)
« Reply #1950 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 12:24:27 »
Damn how did I forget about that
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1951 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 13:15:41 »
Damn how did I forget about that

That's the approach I take all the time, although not usually deliberately.  And then a few weeks later I get a surprise package.

They are the best kind ;D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1952 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:25:55 »
I'm sure he meant that he had forgotten about the update Bunnylake had posted in the thread.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1953 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:52:44 »
I'm sure he meant that he had forgotten about the update Bunnylake had posted in the thread.
+1
Though I do sort of hope to be surprised when I get this set :p
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1954 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 17:55:30 »

Oh is that all.  I guess I kinda forgot the update too :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline gimpster

« Reply #1955 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 00:04:41 »
Jeez, between this, Raindrop R2, GH60, and Sprit 75% PCB I'm pretty turned off by all of the group buys here anymore. I don't know what's happened to the organizers on this site, but every. single. group buy. that I have participated in for the last year has taken a giant dump after taking my money. Every one of them is going to go past a year since I paid my invoice, except this one since it's only at 9 months...so far. I always pride myself on paying quickly when invoices go out and people get all sorts of pissy with those that don't, but then they expect those same people to have unlimited patience when it comes to receiving their orders. This **** has to stop on this forum or it's going to ruin it for everyone. None of the group buys I participated in when I first joined GeekHack 3.5 years ago took this long to turn around for some keycaps. I'm looking forward to seeing these caps in my hands but I'm under absolutely no illusions that I'll have these before Christmas...at this rate I have SERIOUS doubts about participating in any more group buys on this forum. I think I'll just wait until the product is in-hand and can ship immediately. There's absolutely zero reason for me to have my own money tied up for this long with nothing to show for it.
-Ryan

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1956 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 05:29:50 »
It's incredibly frustrating, and I'm involved in a few of those and some other very long running sagas here. It's hard not to be annoyed, but we have to remember that these are run by regular humans who have other things going on, get sick etc. A few of these GB have turned rather sour, but we need to keep in mind that that is the way things can turn out. It seems like there are more long running buys right now, but I haven't been around long enough to know if this is fact. I have happily received half a dozen sets with no problems whatsoever.

TLDR; Hang in there bud.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1957 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 09:56:44 »
Jeez, between this, Raindrop R2, GH60, and Sprit 75% PCB I'm pretty turned off by all of the group buys here anymore. I don't know what's happened to the organizers on this site, but every. single. group buy. that I have participated in for the last year has taken a giant dump after taking my money. Every one of them is going to go past a year since I paid my invoice, except this one since it's only at 9 months...so far. I always pride myself on paying quickly when invoices go out and people get all sorts of pissy with those that don't, but then they expect those same people to have unlimited patience when it comes to receiving their orders. This **** has to stop on this forum or it's going to ruin it for everyone. None of the group buys I participated in when I first joined GeekHack 3.5 years ago took this long to turn around for some keycaps. I'm looking forward to seeing these caps in my hands but I'm under absolutely no illusions that I'll have these before Christmas...at this rate I have SERIOUS doubts about participating in any more group buys on this forum. I think I'll just wait until the product is in-hand and can ship immediately. There's absolutely zero reason for me to have my own money tied up for this long with nothing to show for it.

to be fair, i take it you never participated in any of 7bit's infamous GBs lol

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1958 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 10:10:03 »
so............

i totally agree with you guys, and im equally anxious and frustrated

we are in the process of getting everything back from raccoon, and itll all get sent immediately out as soon as we have it

i really hope people understand that ive been as powerless as you guys in a lot of this

but we are taking the steps to get all this sorted and it will be very soon

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1959 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 14:48:46 »
With the [CTRL]ALT infrastructure in place and BunnyLake taking the lead, I have no doubt that this GB will end well.

This will be one of the most epic group buys in Geekhack history, and in times to come we will all stand together and say that we were part of this endeavour, that we were all there, standing shoulder to shoulder as the massed ranks of [CTRL]ALT delivered box after box of toxicy green goodness to our doorsteps.

Perhaps not literally.

Offline WestKnight3

« Reply #1960 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 14:53:44 »
With the [CTRL]ALT infrastructure in place and BunnyLake taking the lead, I have no doubt that this GB will end well.

This will be one of the most epic group buys in Geekhack history, and in times to come we will all stand together and say that we were part of this endeavour, that we were all there, standing shoulder to shoulder as the massed ranks of [CTRL]ALT delivered box after box of toxicy green goodness to our doorsteps.

Perhaps not literally.

If we were in a war then I would nominate you to give us our pre-battle speech.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1961 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 14:56:53 »

Perhaps not literally.

Seriously, I've been here since the original toxic post. It's been an odyssey. Loving every second of it though.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1962 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 15:16:31 »

Perhaps not literally.

Seriously, I've been here since the original toxic post. It's been an odyssey. Loving every second of it though.

Same here!

I seem to recall discussing the potential colour (and liking the screenshot from HL), even fiddling around with a couple of small mockups to try out some different colours!

That this is finally happening is very excite.

Offline gimpster

« Reply #1963 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 18:32:58 »

to be fair, i take it you never participated in any of 7bit's infamous GBs lol

I participated in Round 3 and was in for Round 4 but when things lagged for months and then finally went totally sideways I pulled out.
-Ryan

Offline gimpster

« Reply #1964 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 18:34:46 »
so............

i totally agree with you guys, and im equally anxious and frustrated

we are in the process of getting everything back from raccoon, and itll all get sent immediately out as soon as we have it

i really hope people understand that ive been as powerless as you guys in a lot of this

but we are taking the steps to get all this sorted and it will be very soon

I'm glad you're taking over Bunny, it's just so frustrating when you keep getting taken for a ride by people who sign up to deliver a group buy and then flake out on them when it comes time to deliver.
-Ryan

Offline Exroath

« Reply #1965 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 18:39:12 »
Just a small suggestion, It seems that these group buys are becoming larger and larger , Where its only down to a few people.. Maybe larger groups of people working on it might help in the future?

Raccoon has a huge amount to deal with , Kinda feel at the size things have become he should have one or two people with him?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1966 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 18:57:23 »
Just a small suggestion, It seems that these group buys are becoming larger and larger , Where its only down to a few people.. Maybe larger groups of people working on it might help in the future?

Raccoon has a huge amount to deal with , Kinda feel at the size things have become he should have one or two people with him?

Not all GBs are big.

[CTRL]ALT have done one (or two?) express GBs where orders are open for about a week, production starts a week or so later, and sets are delivered a few weeks after that.  The Bro Set is one that springs to mine.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1967 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 21:00:16 »
[CTRL]ALT have done one (or two?) express GBs where orders are open for about a week, production starts a week or so later, and sets are delivered a few weeks after that.  The Bro Set is one that springs to mine.

Bunny really excelled on delivering that one with ease.  I actually think (I do that sometimes) that the Bro Set was the fastest one yet released and having it delivered to my place of incarceration, really was impressive.

I hope he will do more like that for those that don't want to wait  :thumb: .

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1968 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 08:30:40 »

Bunny really excelled on delivering that one with ease.  I actually think (I do that sometimes) that the Bro Set was the fastest one yet released and having it delivered to my place of incarceration, really was impressive.

I hope he will do more like that for those that don't want to wait  :thumb: .

all our sp gbs are following that pattern in the future

very short turnaround and lead time

then are gmk buys will be the larger scale ones

so miami twice which is coming soon will follow the bro set mini buy format

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1969 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 09:10:35 »
Oh... Miami is not going to be GMK :(

Probably not because of the color way. Who am I kidding.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1970 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 09:39:27 »

its more to do with the MOQ, they have the colours but i think it would be too much of a fight

id happily do it

but 250 is a lot on that colorway

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1971 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 14:25:02 »

its more to do with the MOQ, they have the colours but i think it would be too much of a fight

id happily do it

Awe I was looking forward to Miami GMK. I understand the mentality though 250 MOQ is awfully hard to reach especially with the cost.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1972 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 14:30:47 »

id happily do it

Awe I was looking forward to Miami GMK. I understand the mentality though 250 MOQ is awfully hard to reach especially with the cost.

we shall see how hyperfuse gmk goes and maybe think about miami thrice sometime next year

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1973 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 15:34:45 »

id happily do it

we shall see how hyperfuse gmk goes and maybe think about miami thrice sometime next year

Putting a good amount of time between them is probably the best and hopefully hyperfuse GMK drops cause I want it.

Offline renne

« Reply #1974 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 16:59:52 »

id happily do it

I've already cancelled gmk cyan set and I'm waiting for hyperfuse gmk for such a long time!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1975 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 18:21:46 »
I've already cancelled gmk cyan set and I'm waiting for hyperfuse gmk for such a long time!

You should never cancel another GMK order because they're all magnificent.  You know how hard it is to successfully run any type of GMK Group Buy and get an acceptance by the Germans to actually make it?

I've ALWAYS jumped onto every and any GMK order because they're still quite rare and worth the time and effort in waiting for them to arrive.  The only way anyone can take away any GMK order from me is when I'm dead and laying down in my coffin, then maybe some evil tosser can stop me ordering them  8) .

Offline renne

« Reply #1976 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 22:44:26 »

You should never cancel another GMK order because they're all magnificent.  You know how hard it is to successfully run any type of GMK Group Buy and get an acceptance by the Germans to actually make it?

I've ALWAYS jumped onto every and any GMK order because they're still quite rare and worth the time and effort in waiting for them to arrive.  The only way anyone can take away any GMK order from me is when I'm dead and laying down in my coffin, then maybe some evil tosser can stop me ordering them  8) .
The modifiers in GMK cyan set are symbol only. I prefer text+symbol > text only > symbol only.

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1977 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 01:26:50 »
The modifiers in GMK cyan set are symbol only. I prefer text+symbol > text only > symbol only.

Funny.
My preference is symbol > text + symbol > text.

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1978 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 01:32:46 »
No offense but could we keep the thread on topic?

I get email notifs for my watched threads, and I keep getting excited for no reason when I get notified for these posts. :|
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1979 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 06:21:07 »
I put a support ticket in a long time ago now August or september now, but never heard back not that it matters too much now as I was just conforming you had my toxic tsngan kit order shipping with the main toxic order :x but I just wanted to check and ask not to ship my order if they do get ready until after christmas now as I'm going to be gone till mid January soon with no-one in if thats fine.

Also just to put my thoughts on the matter of it not being shipped I don't mind too much I would rather have everything sent aftert the hols now as thing always go missing this time of the year :x posties always stealing my keycaps (Actually happened I got a empty jiffy bag what was meant to be keycaps :c )
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline renne

« Reply #1980 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 10:59:07 »

Funny.
My preference is symbol > text + symbol > text.
Then make sure you don't miss the cyan set!

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #1981 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 13:55:29 »
UUUUUUGH I'm so peeved about this group buy. Never buying from [CTRL]ALT again!!1!

I'll probably pick up Miami Twice, though.

Oh, and Hyperfuse as well  ;D

Thanks for all you do, Bunny!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1982 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 14:04:52 »
UUUUUUGH I'm so peeved about this group buy. Never buying from [CTRL]ALT again!!1!

I'll probably pick up Miami Twice, though.

Oh, and Hyperfuse as well  ;D

Thanks for all you do, Bunny!

im sorry for the delays

its been out of my hands, but rather than sit back and wait, we are doing something about it, so that the wait is as minimal as possible

and making sure that this will never happen again in the future

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1983 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 15:13:21 »
Even if this does happen again, I have never known you, BunnyLake, or [CTRL]ALT in general, to fail to deliver something.

Usually something over and above what was ordered, whether the order is late or not.

And on the few occasions when things are delayed, it is always beyond your control, and unfortunately a very few vocal minority who seem to complain about it.

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #1984 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 15:25:51 »
Misery loves company. Negative Nancies tend to be more vocal.

Offline Exroath

« Reply #1985 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 17:20:50 »
Even if this does happen again, I have never known you, BunnyLake, or [CTRL]ALT in general, to fail to deliver something.

Usually something over and above what was ordered, whether the order is late or not.

And on the few occasions when things are delayed, it is always beyond your control, and unfortunately a very few vocal minority who seem to complain about it.

Honestly I dont think people are complaining, More wanting to be kept upto date. Only getting updates ever 2 weeks or more .. Is asking alot.

I think the fear is of groupbuys going wrong is what brings the negativity.

Even a weekly ""this is the status this week"post would keep the negativity low.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1986 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 17:23:56 »

Honestly I dont think people are complaining, More wanting to be kept upto date. Only getting updates ever 2 weeks or more .. Is asking alot.

Even a weekly ""this is the status this week"post would keep the negativity low.

There is one of those at least for [CTRL]ALT and it is found here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60833.0

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1987 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 17:27:15 »

There is one of those at least for [CTRL]ALT and it is found here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60833.0

that needs an update but im just waiting on news from raccoon to do so

Offline Yslen

« Reply #1988 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 11:39:37 »
People with something to complain about will do so. I'm sure there are plenty of others, though, who are quietly positive about the progress of this and other buys :D

Offline WestKnight3

« Reply #1989 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 17:28:57 »
There's only been a few people who have really complained. If there are 150 orders and 7-8 people complain, that's only ~5% of the total people involved. So everyone else is understanding, or at least acknowledging that complaining does nothing. Bunny and team are doing their best, and expect nothing in return except for people to not charge back. It's easy to forget about the ones sitting quietly but they're there, there's lots of them, and they're all thankful for CtrlAlt's efforts :D

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1990 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 19:00:14 »

Damn, then you're lucky none of you are in the latest BST Group Buy which is starting to look like 7bit's R5  8) .

I suspect the so-called 'nervous nannies' which are wetting their underpants in fear of never 'possibly' getting their item(s) should in fact PM the organizer because they may be under a lot of stress in successfully making this order go through.  Bunny has always been courteous to me when I sent him off any messages asking 'what's happening' and sure enough he lets me know.

Because I was and still am in a lot of his Group Buys I'm not worried even if 6 to 8 months pass by since he will always make it right in the end.  Everyone has to remember that CTRL/ALT isn't a private business making money/profits here hence everyone in the UK and the US has to work at other jobs to see through to paying their daily costs of living in those countries.

Even though their Group Buys receive their general attention and priority anything else might step up and require urgent consideration.  Plus some have families hence I don't want Bunny's kids growing up never knowing their father because the poor bastard was packing and shipping all of our orders throughout the year.  You've got to allow people to have a life and enjoy doing other tasks when it comes to running any Group Buys. 

If you place stress and demand constant attention then your starting to imitate a frantic moron wanting someone to hold your hand constantly, which is alright if your 4 years old but I suspect the majority here on Geekhack are in their mid to late teens, hence time to grow up.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1991 on: Sun, 07 December 2014, 09:22:41 »
thanks as always to everyone defending the position etc

i can however understand frustrations etc, the fast is, other than time there is nothing to worry about, raccoon is just in a diff position now then when he started this, so me and cody will ship it as soon as we have it

wont be much longer

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1992 on: Sun, 07 December 2014, 13:04:18 »
thanks as always to everyone defending the position etc

i can however understand frustrations etc, the fast is, other than time there is nothing to worry about, raccoon is just in a diff position now then when he started this, so me and cody will ship it as soon as we have it

wont be much longer

In [CTRL]ALT we trust :)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1993 on: Sun, 07 December 2014, 22:21:18 »
In [CTRL]ALT we trust :)

You need a huge tattoo on your Right ARM to show everyone out there, your true allegiance  :thumb: .

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #1994 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 05:59:31 »
I'm on the fence about it all, purely as I can see it from both sides.

Though I do agree, one update every 2 weeks is not brilliant (no offence, I'm just being honest), say for example if racoon is shipping them to bunny, then an update a week to say whether they have or haven't been shipped, or if they're in transit etc wouldn't go amiss.

I know it's only a hobby for those involved, but things like this go quickly past that when there's so many people behind the scenes, or even so many customers :)

I'm happy to receive it whenever personally, just prefer a few more updates, even if just to say "no more news from previous update" just so we know we're not forgotten :D

Offline L3R4F

« Reply #1995 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 05:05:24 »
People with something to complain about will do so. I'm sure there are plenty of others, though, who are quietly positive about the progress of this and other buys :D

I'm pretty sure half of them have completelly forgotten about their order. This GB has been started 2 years ago.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1996 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 08:57:54 »
This GB was started when this thread was started.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1997 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 09:01:46 »
yeah just waiting on getting the sets back from raccoon, which is in itself being a longer process than it should have been, but as soon as we have them we will get everything out right away

Offline Jason_IRL

« Reply #1998 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 14:14:47 »
Is it safe to assume this will not be a happy Christmas gift?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1999 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 14:18:08 »
id say if i dont post we have them by mid next week it would be safe to assume itll be slightly after