Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 738969 times)

Offline add1ct3dd

Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #2200 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 03:24:02 »
Updates are fine, but saying you'll have the orders shipped out within 72 hours of receiving them and then updating a week after they came in to say that they might get shipped out 25 days later ain't cool.

I see your point tbh, I'd rather no news than good news that doesn't happen personally :).

Offline Exroath

« Reply #2201 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 10:36:32 »
Righto ... Whats going on is the second box on its way ? orrr???

Are the rough dates still on track?

Also whats happening about the usb cables?

Please dont eat me !! I only lurk now and again plus theres alot of moaning to skim through :P

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2202 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 10:39:33 »

Please dont eat me !! I only lurk now and again plus theres alot of moaning to skim through :P

hey sir

we are all on track

we have everything now finally from raccoon (minus cables)

we got tons of packages out this weekend (including some toxic as people with mulitple orders we are trying to combine) and we will keep shipping until its all done

the estimates above should be pretty spot on going by our progress so far

as for the missing cables, im currently in talks with some folks to sort out an alternative (same materials different maker)

so as to not hold up order any more, we will be sending out orders that included a cable now, with a note inside explaining the cable situation and stating that it will follow as soon as we have made the arrangements
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2203 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 11:23:26 »

hey sir

we are all on track

we got tons of packages out this weekend (including some toxic as people with mulitple orders we are trying to combine) and we will keep shipping until its all done

as for the missing cables, im currently in talks with some folks to sort out an alternative (same materials different maker)

so as to not hold up order any more, we will be sending out orders that included a cable now, with a note inside explaining the cable situation and stating that it will follow as soon as we have made the arrangements
<3 Love you bunny and Ctrl Alt co.... Now I just need to change my LED's to awesome green >_>

Also I know you said it a long time ago, but will we have anything happen for those that didn't get the bots as you said something special might happen :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2204 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 11:40:10 »

hey sir

we are all on track

<3 Love you bunny and Ctrl Alt co.... Now I just need to change my LED's to awesome green >_>

Also I know you said it a long time ago, but will we have anything happen for those that didn't get the bots as you said something special might happen :x

right now we are just concentrating on fixing the current issues, but ill put an emphasis on the niceties and additions and such once we are done

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2205 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 11:49:37 »

hey sir

we are all on track

right now we are just concentrating on fixing the current issues, but ill put an emphasis on the niceties and additions and such once we are done
Ohhokay well keep up the work then :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2206 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 13:43:02 »

You just made me remember that I have that pair of bots off in limbo.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2207 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 13:46:56 »

You just made me remember that I have that pair of bots off in limbo.
:I

My reaction to not getting the bots, but its okay :P
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

« Reply #2208 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 20:27:45 »
Found this amongst the debris, perhaps the end is near?

[ Specified attachment is not available ]

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2209 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 21:39:10 »

There is very little to say here except that the Bunny has finally finished this Group Buy despite the awful let downs by others, he still never walked away with his hands up.  This is why I love him so much, he literally stands by his Group Buys or anyone else that might need help.

Bunny always delivers on his promises and you can take that to the bank every time.  If he was a politician he would inspire millions to vote for him because they have someone who stands by his words and refuses to give up when everyone else is telling him to run away.  When you have someone willing to stay the course and refuses to back down, then he's one in a billion on this planet  :thumb: .
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 February 2015, 21:41:20 by Elrick »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2210 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 21:41:38 »

There is very little to say here except that the Bunny has finally finished this Group Buy despite the awful let downs by others, he still never walked away with his hands up.  This is why I love him so much, he literally stands by his Group Buys or anyone else that might need help.

Bunny always delivers on his promises and you can take that to the bank every time.  If he was a politician he would inspire millions to vote for him because they have someone who stands by his words and refuses to give up when everyone else is telling him to run away.  When you have someone willing to stay the course and refuses to back down, then he's one in a billion on this planet  :thumb: .

+1

Definitely!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #2211 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 22:13:26 »

So they've all been shipped out?

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #2212 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 22:14:56 »

Problem is Bunny can't be a politician.  He is to honest.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline nereme

« Reply #2213 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 08:54:52 »

Not yet I think.

I know bunny said Toxic would be shipped after the others that came before it that were trying to get finished,

Some Toxic orders were sent with other orders to combine shipping.

But await an update from bunny

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2214 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 09:06:34 »

Not yet I think.

I know bunny said Toxic would be shipped after the others that came before it that were trying to get finished,

Some Toxic orders were sent with other orders to combine shipping.

But await an update from bunny

yeah this is basically it

stuff is going out constantly right now

we are combining any orders where possible

but order are going out everyday, and will continue to do so until they are done

Offline qwertydvorakcolemak

• hello? am I on?
(GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #2215 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 09:23:56 »
Nice!
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 April 2016, 04:34:36 by qwertydvorakcolemak »

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #2216 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 06:16:22 »
That day is coming ;D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2217 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 06:30:31 »
That day is coming ;D

lots of toxic went out yesterday, and lots more will be going out today and tomorrow also

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2218 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 06:32:20 »
That day is coming ;D

lots of toxic went out yesterday, and lots more will be going out today and tomorrow also
:O
:D
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay good work its happening now !
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline osi

« Reply #2219 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 06:36:26 »
<3 <3 <3

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #2220 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 12:25:17 »
That day is coming ;D

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  come to meeeee ;)

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2221 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 12:36:20 »
Will we be notified when our specific set ships?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2222 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 12:44:01 »
Will we be notified when our specific set ships?

you will indeed

sometimes there is a bit of a delay from when its shipped to when we update it on the site as we are doing them in batches

but i know certainly a good run of them went on to the site last night

Offline Yslen

« Reply #2223 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 14:52:38 »
Have just checked and there's some weirdness going on with the shipping address for my Toxic order... it shows my old address as well as the new one, and has a 'US' where there should be a 'UK' :/

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2224 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 15:12:07 »
Have just checked and there's some weirdness going on with the shipping address for my Toxic order... it shows my old address as well as the new one, and has a 'US' where there should be a 'UK' :/

No need to worry. This is a bug I'm aware of and can usually determine the country. Feel free to pm me your address to confirm it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2225 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 15:14:04 »
I tried to update the shipping address for my order and the site will won't let me specify the country for the new address.

I have reported this (again) via the contact form on the site.

Order #003003 - country should be Australia, not US :p

Edit: Seems I'm not the only one :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Yslen

« Reply #2226 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 15:19:05 »

No need to worry. This is a bug I'm aware of and can usually determine the country. Feel free to pm me your address to confirm it.

Thanks, have sent you a PM

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #2227 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 15:31:39 »
Today is a postal holiday in the US so tracking might be wonky. So stoked that these are going out! Got a Poker II with clears coming in that could use some Toxic goodness  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2228 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 17:54:54 »
Today is a postal holiday in the US so tracking might be wonky. So stoked that these are going out! Got a Poker II with clears coming in that could use some Toxic goodness  :thumb:

we found that out the hard way when cody tried to drop off about 50 packages and they were closed lol

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #2229 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 18:10:22 »

we found that out the hard way when cody tried to drop off about 50 packages and they were closed lol

Same
Lucky for me I only had one package and I was asked if the post office was even opened today right before I left.

Saved me a trip

Poor Cody :(

Offline Lorem-Ipsum

• (╯°□°)╯︵ɯnsdı-ɯǝɹoן
    • mattwall.co.uk/
« Reply #2230 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 09:51:23 »
Got a package in the mail today that was roughly the right size and got very excited only to be very disappointed when I opened it. Was just some stuff I ordered from ebay and forgot about.

Can't....... wait....... much......... longer!
Anticipation....... reaching.........critical........levels!
Currently Using: Corsair K65 (MX Reds)
Own: IBM Model M | Logitech Illuminated | Filco Majestouch 2 (MX Blues) [Waiting for Toxic] | Cherry D-91275

"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #2231 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 11:10:28 »
Switched my shipping address to my work address since thats where my Poker II lives now.
Hopefully it wasn't too late and I don't confuse anyone. Either address work anyways though.

Excited! Thanks again everyone involved.
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2232 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 15:48:02 »
we dropped off all of what was meant to go out yesterday before we realised usps was closed, and about 10 more orders today, then we ran out of boxes so we will continue again tomorrow

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #2233 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 03:09:25 »
Bunny, sent you a couple of PMs. :)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2234 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 03:16:45 »
nice Bunny.. the Toxic bros go out in the same shipment too, right?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2235 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 16:58:11 »
we dropped off all of what was meant to go out yesterday before we realised usps was closed, and about 10 more orders today, then we ran out of boxes so we will continue again tomorrow

BRILLIANT, a step-by-step feedback on shipping orders, this is what we're talking about, being informed about our key-sets and when they are sent, as always BunnyLake thank you  :thumb: .

The BEST thing about this TOXIC set is that Bunny has provided a full "1800 KIT" with this one and that is why I jumped on this despite it being DCS.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2236 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 19:01:05 »
woo, toxic just arrived!  i really love the green.  just a preliminary pic for now.

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2237 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 19:57:08 »
Oh!! I like how it goes so well with Noxious!! my Noxious is Topre so I can't match it. Ughh! btw, did you received the Toxic BB as well?

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2238 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 19:59:09 »
Oh!! I like how it goes so well with Noxious!! my Noxious is Topre so I can't match it. Ughh! btw, did you received the Toxic BB as well?
If you're asking how he got it, I traded it with him for binge caps.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2239 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 20:04:06 »
Nice! I meant the Toxic bros that were run as a limited raffles during the launch of the Toxic set.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2240 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 20:58:44 »
WTB Toxic Skull ...

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2241 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 22:33:10 »

Yeah it matches really well!  Bunny said he will be shipping the Toxic addon V2s separately.

Here is the Toxic keyset on my WASD TKL.  It's a really beautiful colorway.  Thanks, Ctrl Alt team. :)

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #2242 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 22:34:49 »
Yep, nice

Can't wait.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2243 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 23:46:24 »
WTB Fallout Yellow Clack set.

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #2244 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 01:07:40 »

Yeah it matches really well!  Bunny said he will be shipping the Toxic addon V2s separately.

Here is the Toxic keyset on my WASD TKL.  It's a really beautiful colorway.  Thanks, Ctrl Alt team. :)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice shots :thumb:

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2245 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 03:00:19 »
Good god, that BB looks awesome.

Anyone selling one PM me, really want one. This will be my first (didn't win any raffles so far!!)

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2246 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 06:05:45 »
I forgot to add the most important bit to the post - THANK YOU Bunny and team for providing the updates and shipping them, fantastic work :)

These small updates are just what I like :)))

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2247 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 14:34:41 »
oh look, it's bring your toxic to work day.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2248 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 14:39:51 »

Show Image

Stop rubbing it in.

I'm going to go cry now as I continue to wait for my Toxic set and BBs.

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2249 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 14:59:47 »

Show Image

Wow, looks great. The idea for the black on toxic number row is pretty rad.