Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 739031 times)

Offline Willyc277

Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #2850 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 11:36:58 »
I forgot I ordered this set. Looking through this thread is both sad and uplifting at the same time. Sad because of all the unforeseen things that happened, but uplifting because i thought the drop fell through after all these months and I was out $150.

Thanks Bunny for the updates!

Me too, I totally forgot about being part of this and the Raindrop groupbuy.

I'm still pissed and salty for the super long delay, but I can empathize with the problem with they are having.

Is there a thread that explains the whole thing? I see bits and parts of the drama jumping through the threads, but I still have no idea what started it all.

Guy who originally had the keysets and shipping money got overwhelmed and didn't come through. Didn't admit it until late last year and didn't send everything to Bunny/Cody until the beginning of the new year. When he finally sent everything out, it was in complete shambles with lots of pieces missing and keys from several sets all mixed together. Bunny got his orders shipped out and Cody shipped out what he could with what he had. Now we're just waiting for some missing keys that are being produced by Signature Plastics to finish up the remaining sets. Think that's the gist of it  :thumb:

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #2851 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 12:21:47 »
This group buy didn't start until March of 2014
Ok - I checked my inbox again and I send my money to https://ctrlalt.io/ on 4/12/2014... Does anyone know if I am included or did my money go where all the Team Redline group buys went?
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #2852 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 12:32:06 »
This group buy didn't start until March of 2014
Ok - I checked my inbox again and I send my money to https://ctrlalt.io/ on 4/12/2014... Does anyone know if I am included or did my money go where all the Team Redline group buys went?

Have you contacted anyone about this?
http://gb-support.ctrlalt.io/

Thats what you're going to want to use to get your set.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Megaweapon

« Reply #2853 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 21:19:16 »

The operation timed out when attempting to contact gb-support.ctrlalt.io.

But is contacting ctrlalt even necessary?

I have been sitting on my hands, under the impression that ctrlalt has my contact information from when I placed my order (it is still in their system when I log into my account there, just like my unshipped Toxic order) and will send my set when it is ready.

If I'm correct, contacting them should have no relation to receiving your set (unless your address changed or there is some other new information you need to discuss with them).
Ancer Research Groop DFK191ABA11 IBM Model M13 Part 92G7461 (white) Rosewill RK-9000
Matias Tactile Pro 3 Apple Extended Keyboard II (ALPS)
Rosewill RK-9000I

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #2854 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 21:27:07 »

I have been sitting on my hands, under the impression that ctrlalt has my contact information from when I placed my order (it is still in their system when I log into my account there, just like my unshipped Toxic order) and will send my set when it is ready.

If I'm correct, contacting them should have no relation to receiving your set (unless your address changed or there is some other new information you need to discuss with them).

You are correct. You will receive your set, but I believe they are waiting on replacement keys right now from SP. I beleive the above  response by Tym was to the user who was questioning what the deal was and seemed to be oblivious to the state of affairs, and instead of asking Bunny or Cody, posted here.

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2855 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 05:56:04 »
Last I saw the order hadn't been put in with SP and that was a few weeks back - Bunny did you manage to get it in?

Also, how are the cables coming along?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2856 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 17:12:16 »

hey guys

no need whatsoever to fill out the form if you just have a standard order, if anything, all that will do is slow the process down for everyone else

the reason we had people do that on the last little bit of outstanding orders on other gbs was because the previous proxy had some orders marked as sent that never were, and some orders that were sent but never marked as shipped, so we were shipping orders and getting messages about people getting a second set etc

this however isnt the case with toxic, we simply were missing some sets from the previous proxy and are just waiting on getting the replacements

if you have changed your address since you placed the order, you can change the shipping address at any time by clicking update on your order on the site

the only need to fill out the form if you have a toxic order is if something is either missing or faulty when you get your order (damaged keys etc)

its all getting a bit like a broken record, but i like to think as standard im fairly good at giving people updates whenever i get them, and that will certainly be the case with this gb, i know it sucks, it sucks for me also having to front the bill etc, but we are getting there

as soon as i have any further updates ill post them here, if you have any questions that pertain specifically to your order, your best bet is to either pm or email me, im in the process of moving and the wife is getting rather heavily pregnant so for the next few weeks im not gonna be browsing the site as much as i would like, but ill certainly be maintaining my pms and emails
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2857 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 11:35:33 »

hey guys

no need whatsoever to fill out the form if you just have a standard order, if anything, all that will do is slow the process down for everyone else

the reason we had people do that on the last little bit of outstanding orders on other gbs was because the previous proxy had some orders marked as sent that never were, and some orders that were sent but never marked as shipped, so we were shipping orders and getting messages about people getting a second set etc

this however isnt the case with toxic, we simply were missing some sets from the previous proxy and are just waiting on getting the replacements

if you have changed your address since you placed the order, you can change the shipping address at any time by clicking update on your order on the site

the only need to fill out the form if you have a toxic order is if something is either missing or faulty when you get your order (damaged keys etc)

its all getting a bit like a broken record, but i like to think as standard im fairly good at giving people updates whenever i get them, and that will certainly be the case with this gb, i know it sucks, it sucks for me also having to front the bill etc, but we are getting there

as soon as i have any further updates ill post them here, if you have any questions that pertain specifically to your order, your best bet is to either pm or email me, im in the process of moving and the wife is getting rather heavily pregnant so for the next few weeks im not gonna be browsing the site as much as i would like, but ill certainly be maintaining my pms and emails

What's the status of the Toxic USB cables? Who's making them and when will they ship?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2858 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 12:00:35 »

hey guys

What's the status of the Toxic USB cables? Who's making them and when will they ship?

- they are being made

- a friend of mine in china because nobody in US or UK could price match

- when i have them

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2859 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 12:06:52 »

hey guys

- they are being made

- a friend of mine in china because nobody in US or UK could price match

- when i have them

Thank you

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #2860 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 03:06:03 »
So, I guess my order is not shipped yet? :/

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2861 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 03:15:40 »
If someone absolutely has to have their order, I have a stripe, mods, and alphas set that I can send on, just make sure that your order is changed to ship to me once the replacements come in.

Offline RojoNinja

« Reply #2862 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 11:47:41 »
If someone absolutely has to have their order, I have a stripe, mods, and alphas set that I can send on, just make sure that your order is changed to ship to me once the replacements come in.

That's pretty generous Nubb.  :)
I'll just keep patiently waiting.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2863 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 13:36:56 »
having started to packing to move, i came across another couple of sets here, and i also have 2 orders on the way to me, that were double sent, so once they arrive, ill have 4 more orders shipped form the UK which will be shortly while im waiting on the replacement bits

sorry for the delay and as soon as i know more on the replacements ill of course update

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2864 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 03:21:43 »
cheers for the update :)

good to see things are moving forward :)

hope the move goes smoothly, having moved recently (ish), I still can't find everything :D

Offline Sissy

« Reply #2865 on: Thu, 09 July 2015, 22:50:59 »
Very nice of you
I've waited this long no reason to stop now

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2866 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 03:38:43 »
So its been a little while but I was just wondering when the extra orders will be shipped out as I got my main set a while ago and love it, but ordered a tsnagan set after will these ship any time soon, only asking as hyperfuse is shipping soon :x Thanks bunny
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline yuiop

« Reply #2867 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 12:59:52 »

Anyone willing to take over my order?

you get,
1-tone full set + matching Tsangan + Stripe
2-tone full set + matching Tsangan

$170 paypal gift.  Please pm me.

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #2868 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 13:07:06 »
Show Image

Anyone willing to take over my order?

you get,
1-tone full set + matching Tsangan + Stripe
2-tone full set + matching Tsangan

$170 paypal gift.  Please pm me.
If you want to sell it in part I would love to buy the reverse modifier and the stripe.
I want clacks

Offline yuiop

« Reply #2869 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 13:16:48 »
If you want to sell it in part I would love to buy the reverse modifier and the stripe.

Sorry :(  I'm looking for someone to take over my entire order.

Offline RojoNinja

« Reply #2870 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 16:22:55 »
So its been a little while but I was just wondering when the extra orders will be shipped out as I got my main set a while ago and love it, but ordered a tsnagan set after will these ship any time soon, only asking as hyperfuse is shipping soon :x Thanks bunny

Let the people who don't have their sets yet (like me), get their stuff first  :p

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2871 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 17:10:40 »
i have got a bunch of stuff on hand at mine now to ship for you guys, itll be going out once i move in to my new house as all my **** is packed right now, so shortly after august first

and whatever is outstanding will be out as soon as we get our replacements from sp

once again, it takes some time to fix things when we were missing so many bits and pieces from raccoon

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2872 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 17:37:31 »
i have got a bunch of stuff on hand at mine now to ship for you guys, itll be going out once i move in to my new house as all my **** is packed right now, so shortly after august first

and whatever is outstanding will be out as soon as we get our replacements from sp

once again, it takes some time to fix things when we were missing so many bits and pieces from raccoon
:-* don't worry I was just wondering, also any info on the cable or are those still a while out.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #2873 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 17:40:57 »
Good luck with the move; hope your family is well!   
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2874 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 09:37:57 »
Just caught up with this thread and read the last 15 pages.

It seems my question was overseen. So I asked again :)

@ Bunny:    Were the 8.25 spacebars actually produced? Not that I need them, but they were in the mockup so I am just curiuos.

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #2875 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 02:51:53 »

Show Image

@ Bunny:    Were the 8.25 spacebars actually produced? Not that I need them, but they were in the mockup so I am just curiuos.
I am of course not Bunny and cannot speak for him, but if you check the following page:
https://ctrlalt.io/buys/toxic

You will see that they did indeed have a spacebar kit for sale in the main sale and it included Sizes: 6, 6.25, 6.5, 7, 8.25, 9.75, 10

So that makes me think that they did indeed get produced.
USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2876 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 05:20:21 »

Show Image

I am of course not Bunny and cannot speak for him, but if you check the following page:
https://ctrlalt.io/buys/toxic

You will see that they did indeed have a spacebar kit for sale in the main sale and it included Sizes: 6, 6.25, 6.5, 7, 8.25, 9.75, 10

So that makes me think that they did indeed get produced.

Well, I bought this exact spacebar kit and as my picture shows there was no 8.25 spacebar included.

That's why I am asking ;)

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2877 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 04:22:19 »
Any further updates to anything? Couple of weeks passed by :)

I guess my questions are:

* Status on the cables? Are they ordered / made / in your hands?
* Status on replacements from SP? Same questions as above

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #2878 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 10:21:01 »
What is the status with the Toxic Bro's?

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #2879 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 10:25:12 »
What is the status with the Toxic Bro's?

Unless I am wrong, they were produced and shipped a long time ago.

Offline hudson0804

« Reply #2880 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 11:37:49 »
Although i see that folks have issues I deeply regret not getting on-board with this GB.

That key set looks awesome. 

Offline archer

« Reply #2881 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 14:53:48 »
Hey Bunny, not trying to pressure you or anything like that.. I'm a very patient guy, and I know you always do right by the community. Was wondering though.. I'm missing a toxic alpha set still, should I just continue being patient and it'll eventually get sorted out, etc? I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missed is all.

Good luck with the move.. I know how stressful that is  :thumb:

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2882 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 14:59:34 »
Hey Bunny, not trying to pressure you or anything like that.. I'm a very patient guy, and I know you always do right by the community. Was wondering though.. I'm missing a toxic alpha set still, should I just continue being patient and it'll eventually get sorted out, etc? I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missed is all.

Good luck with the move.. I know how stressful that is  :thumb:

Are you talking about the toxic alphas minus the num row that were added later to the GB?

I am not even sure anybody got these yet. I have never seen pics of these alphas and I am waiting for mine as well.

I guess Bunny wants to ship them together with the toxic cables that are still in production  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2883 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 17:05:17 »
ive posted about this a few times but basically we were missing a bunch of things from raccoon, promises were made that it was coming etc, and it never showed, eventually we had to get things replaced, im just waiting on an update from margo as to when itll be sorted etc, as soon as it is, ill get that sorted for everyone

as always, whenever i have an update, i will of course post it

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #2884 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 20:39:24 »
Thanks for all you do, Bunny and Cody. I was one of the biggest detractors of your efforts a few months ago. I acted like a little piss-ass and I feel like I owe you and Cody and everyone here an apology for having to read my ****e posts. Still super stoked for this keyset, it's my favorite colorway yet (barely edges out HF in my eyes).

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2885 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 11:55:10 »
Thanks for all you do, Bunny and Cody. I was one of the biggest detractors of your efforts a few months ago. I acted like a little piss-ass and I feel like I owe you and Cody and everyone here an apology for having to read my ****e posts. Still super stoked for this keyset, it's my favorite colorway yet (barely edges out HF in my eyes).

i really appreciate the comment

what this really comes down to is the fact that the time some of this stuff has taken is completely unacceptable, i just hope people understand it is not for lack of effort on my part, i understand why i get most of the negativity directed at me, but i fought very hard, and put in a lot of extra money just to get things to the point we are at now

i dont like publicly airing my dirty laundry, and perhaps i kept some of the behind the scenes issues i had with the old proxy to private, if i could have openly shared what it took to even get what we got back of the sets, people would have been shocked

i am getting there though

whilst packing i found enough stuff for about 5 orders here with me, which are going to be going out in the coming days now im close to being unpacked, and we will get this wrapped up, slowly but surely

whilst it is difficult for me to compensate or apologize to everyone individually for the delays, i will try and think of something to make this up to people in some way

Offline oluf

• formerly olaph
« Reply #2886 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 20:28:26 »
whilst it is difficult for me to compensate or apologize to everyone individually for the delays, i will try and think of something to make this up to people in some way

I'm stoaked you picked this up!! Your efforts are thanks enough, in my book. ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2887 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 21:17:14 »

i really appreciate the comment

what this really comes down to is the fact that the time some of this stuff has taken is completely unacceptable, i just hope people understand it is not for lack of effort on my part, i understand why i get most of the negativity directed at me, but i fought very hard, and put in a lot of extra money just to get things to the point we are at now

i dont like publicly airing my dirty laundry, and perhaps i kept some of the behind the scenes issues i had with the old proxy to private, if i could have openly shared what it took to even get what we got back of the sets, people would have been shocked

i am getting there though

whilst packing i found enough stuff for about 5 orders here with me, which are going to be going out in the coming days now im close to being unpacked, and we will get this wrapped up, slowly but surely

You're close to being unpacked already? :eek:

It's been nearly 2 years since I moved, and a whole bunch of stuff still isn't unpacked!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #2888 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 13:56:58 »
Thank you Bunny for your efforts! :)

Offline Jesterfox

« Reply #2889 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 14:38:50 »

It seems so, but I'm still missing my Set... I just forgot about it and never got any further mails or the delivery. What should I do?
Gaming Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX-Red // Typing Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Metallic Blue MX Blue
NEO // G80 1000 HAD 07 // G80 3000 LQCDE-02 // Raptorgaming K1 // G84 4700  // G84 4400 PRBDE
G85 Barracuda XT // G83 13000 Cybo@rd // Cherry STRAIT // FSC KBPC PX // needs repair: HP Vectra KBD

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2890 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 14:40:37 »

It seems so, but I'm still missing my Set... I just forgot about it and never got any further mails or the delivery. What should I do?

if you are talking about the bro bots

pm me your invoice number for them, and your current delivery address and i can get them sorted

Offline Jesterfox

« Reply #2891 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 14:43:33 »
Not the Bro Bots (didn't want hem), I miss my complete toxic set I have ordered.
Gaming Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX-Red // Typing Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Metallic Blue MX Blue
NEO // G80 1000 HAD 07 // G80 3000 LQCDE-02 // Raptorgaming K1 // G84 4700  // G84 4400 PRBDE
G85 Barracuda XT // G83 13000 Cybo@rd // Cherry STRAIT // FSC KBPC PX // needs repair: HP Vectra KBD

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2892 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 03:13:28 »
Not the Bro Bots (didn't want hem), I miss my complete toxic set I have ordered.

There are still some orders (including mine) that have had nothing shipped yet.

We just have to be patient - read back the past few pages to see why/status updates :)

Offline Jesterfox

« Reply #2893 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 11:18:26 »
Yeah, I got a bit confused yesterday. I just remembered that long ago there was something about a toxic set and I tried to figure out what has happende since then ;-)

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #2894 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 04:28:12 »
Sorry if this has been covered, I couldn't see. But are the Toxic alphas coming any time soon? It has been a long long time since I have heard anything about them.

I ordered a Toxic Alpha set and stripe, my Order #019712 has said paid for over a year now.

Or am I in the wrong thread for this?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2895 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 04:30:55 »
Sorry if this has been covered, I couldn't see. But are the Toxic alphas coming any time soon? It has been a long long time since I have heard anything about them.

I ordered a Toxic Alpha set and stripe, my Order #019712 has said paid for over a year now.

Or am I in the wrong thread for this?

this post is also applicable here

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52475.msg1830501#msg1830501

we are working on it

Offline RojoNinja

« Reply #2896 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 14:33:30 »

this post is also applicable here

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52475.msg1830501#msg1830501

we are working on it

Oof yeah, thats an awful situation all around. Well I hope your move went smooth Bunny, thanks again for all the hard work in trying to get things squared away.

Offline Zorox

• Tactile FTW <3
« Reply #2897 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 14:53:43 »
Damn I joined the mechkey game too late to join this GB. Im wondering as if someone has 1 toxic mods with ISO Enter and Shift key to sell at this moment :(

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #2898 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 13:05:21 »
Giving away a Toxic Bro Bot here and thought people in this thread might be interested.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2899 on: Sat, 29 August 2015, 12:24:19 »

Was I meant to of filled that out I as I got a funky U key, and you said you where going to sort it out bunny or should I just fill it out anyway :X

Also I know its another one of those are we there yet but any update again on the extra orders/cables yet? Also since I'm asking and I'm going to guess it will be a no but will anything be happening for those that wanted the bots but didn't get the chance as you said there would be something nice happening for them.
« Last Edit: Sat, 29 August 2015, 12:27:04 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More