Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 739005 times)

Offline SunLife

Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #2950 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 14:45:34 »
You know it's sad really.  This isn't Bunny's "fault," but the same trend is happening in this group buy, as it has in the last 3 that I've joined.  All FUBAR'd beyond belief.  I used to love coming to this site and looking at all the cool stuff people have made and have tried to get made with these group buys.  I plunked down a bunch of change, and I haven't seen an ounce of the money back, or a product to compensate. 

So I wander in here once a week to see if anything has changed.  Nope, same old crap, just a different date.  Excuses, lack of communication, school, etc.  All very well and reasonable, just ultimately stasis.  Makes a man jaded.  I give up on this whole group buy thing.  farewell all.  If a box of keycaps ends up on my doorstep at some point, i guess I'll be happy, or amused.  Yeah mostly amused. 

I share your exact sentiments. 

Offline SaySo

« Reply #2951 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 16:11:00 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 12:51:36 by SaySo »

Offline lashiel

« Reply #2952 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 16:22:19 »

Hello,

I want to part with my toxic order if you take the whole order.
Here is the details :

Description   Prix unitaire   Qté   Montant
Numberpad
Nº de l'objet 53   $14,00 USD   1   $14,00 USD
Deluxe Extras
Nº de l'objet 54   $32,00 USD   1   $32,00 USD
USB Cable
Nº de l'objet 57   $15,00 USD   1   $15,00 USD
Tsangan
Nº de l'objet 48   $13,00 USD   1   $13,00 USD
Modifiers
Nº de l'objet 49   $32,00 USD   1   $32,00 USD
Toxic Stripe
Nº de l'objet 55   $14,00 USD   1   $14,00 USD
Alphas
Nº de l'objet 46   $30,00 USD   1   $30,00 USD
Shipping   $15,00 USD   1   $15,00 USD
Donations <3   $2,00 USD   1   $2,00 USD
Sous-total :   $167,00 USD
Total    $167,00 USD
Paiement   $167,00 USD

@Bunnylake : is it possible to transfer my order if someone take it please ?

Thank you

Communicated with SaySo over PM, and I'll take this if we can get it transferred to me.

Offline chocobunny

« Reply #2953 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 11:42:43 »
I too would like to put my order up as I'm broke and I can't justify spending money on keyboard related paraphernalia anymore. :(
116434-0

Offline L3R4F

« Reply #2954 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 06:09:25 »
Hello guys,
How many orders are yet to be shipped ?
I really hope this group buy will be finished by the end of the year.

Offline Bartlebum

• Addict.
« Reply #2955 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 07:36:29 »
I too would like to put my order up as I'm broke and I can't justify spending money on keyboard related paraphernalia anymore. :(
(Attachment Link)

Damn I really want this....... wife would kill me..... ugh I want itttttttt

Razer | HHKB | Pok3r | GON

Offline Heisenberg_hb

« Reply #2956 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 14:48:55 »
(Attachment Link)

Hey im interested in your set i would take your order !!

and im searching for another iso part !!
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 November 2015, 14:56:51 by Heisenberg_hb »

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #2957 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 22:37:27 »
Hey if someone here wants to sell there kit or/with the toxic bro please let me know

Offline SunLife

« Reply #2958 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 23:00:13 »
Hello guys,

Ordered mine in May 2014, hasn't been shipped.

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #2959 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 16:54:42 »
Hello guys,

Ordered April 01 2014
  • Toxic Stripe
  • Alphas
  • Modifiers
  • Reverse Modifiers
  • Deluxe Extras
  • Numberpad

Ordered June 10 2014
  • Toxic Alphas - without stripe

I have not received any of that.

This entire situation is quite ridiculous.

USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #2960 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 21:27:37 »
Hello guys,

Ordered April 01 2014
  • Toxic Stripe
  • Alphas
  • Modifiers
  • Reverse Modifiers
  • Deluxe Extras
  • Numberpad

Ordered June 10 2014
  • Toxic Alphas - without stripe

I have not received any of that.

This entire situation is quite ridiculous.

Some might even call it toxic, lol... But in all seriousness, same boat. But I'm good with waiting as I know they've had to jump through some serious hoops to sort this all out. Once this and hyperfuse ship I'll be pretty stoked.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2961 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 08:58:58 »
Bunny, where is my Toxic cable? Just refund my $15 please.

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2962 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 09:09:34 »
So we're another month down the line, what is going on?

I see absolutely no updates in here at all. I still have nothing, I actually completely forgot about the thread for a while, until now.

Bunny?

I'm sorry but it's a joke all these new group buys are taking place, without fixing the old ones (this is the key bit...) - regardless of whose fault it initially was. There is no progress in this at all, and it is coming up to a year since the originals were shipped, with no sign of the cables either.

If anyone is still interested, I will sell my order:

$144.04 with the following:

Modifiers - Toxic
Alphas - Toxic
USB Cable
ISO  -Toxic
Toxic Alphas - with Stripe
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 November 2015, 09:15:28 by add1ct3dd »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2963 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 10:49:22 »

I see absolutely no updates in here at all. I still have nothing, I actually completely forgot about the thread for a while, until now.

Bunny?

I'm sorry but it's a joke all these new group buys are taking place, without fixing the old ones (this is the key bit...) - regardless of whose fault it initially was. There is no progress in this at all, and it is coming up to a year since the originals were shipped, with no sign of the cables either.

Modifiers - Toxic
Alphas - Toxic
USB Cable
ISO  -Toxic

im doing all i can and updating where possible

we have been getting some things moving where possible, but the fact of the matter is, we didnt get sent all the kits back form the old proxy, i get no communication from him at all

im having to replace bits slowly, but i cant afford to replace everything that is missing all at one go

somebody else ducked out of this not me, i could have washed my hands of it, but i havent, but i do need time, and other gbs running is not taking time away from this buy at any point
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2964 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 11:24:02 »
According to Bunny he has washed his hands of this Group Buy.

no, you are putting responsibility on me

my responsibility ended when i completed the tasks i was responsible for

however i have taken it upon myself to try and fix what is essentially the theft of others

Exactly why I will not join any group buys put on by Bunny or his Ctrl-Alt business.

You can blame whoever you want for this Group Buy but ultimately YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for our money!

Keep making excuses, do what you want but enough is enough. You made the decision to work with Raccoon, NOT US.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2965 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 11:51:24 »
According to Bunny he has washed his hands of this Group Buy.

no, you are putting responsibility on me

however i have taken it upon myself to try and fix what is essentially the theft of others

Exactly why I will not join any group buys put on by Bunny or his Ctrl-Alt business.

You can blame whoever you want for this Group Buy but ultimately YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for our money!

Keep making excuses, do what you want but enough is enough. You made the decision to work with Raccoon, NOT US.

I guess reading isn't your strong point

You quoted me saying I am taking on responsibility

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2966 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 11:53:21 »

Read that again, you're still not getting it...

No wonder you can't run a business.

Offline Homenubbie

« Reply #2967 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 11:55:30 »
Bunnylake has said many times it is not a business.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2968 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 11:56:07 »
Bunnylake has said many times it is not a business.

Oh, it must be true then.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2969 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 11:58:23 »
I somewhat agree with Digi on this this as I'm still waiting on my toxic tsangan kit and cable, you are ultimately responsible for what happened and we really shouldn't have to suffer for it one way or another.

I understand your under a lot of pressure and stress currently too, and really do feel bad as lots happened in the start with this being a charge back nightmare.

Now with that being said, along with you stating you can't afford to pay it all off in one go (Apart from this being news to me anyway as before I was under the assumption you where just waiting on SP to replace the kits).

Have you thought about doing a fundraiser for this in coordination with bro or others to raise the money you need to foot the bill and finish this off, much like how you held one to help pay for bro's legal cost?(At least thats what I thought it was for) or how you sold bro's for £125 to help a friend out, I understand this is not ideal as it would mean you lose something both ways, which is not ideal but a necessary evil.

Let me be frank about my feelings on the matter and honest I think it would be in everyone's best interest if you really did make this your focus to finish this group buy off before you post and launch any more as personally I think most, me included to a lesser extent feel its disrespectful to start a new groupbuy when you still have many orders from a older buy (Almost a year now too) still unfulfilled, and I understand and think you are quite good for actually sticking through this with the bum hand you got dealt but again this should not in turn effect the customer realistically.

Anyway thats my thoughts on the matter hope you understand.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2970 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 11:58:26 »

Read that again, you're still not getting it...

No wonder you can't run a business.

Firstly I'm not running a business

Secondly

You are quoting out of context, the next line states that I am he one taking on the mess left by others, you are also quoting just part of a conversation, not to mention the incredibly poor form of posting a private message

Raccoon was not only given the materials but also the money to make the cables, despite his I have offered you both a replacement cable paid for by myself or subsequently a refund

But where would be the fun in not making a big scene on the internet eh digi

Pathetic

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2971 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:00:32 »
I somewhat agree with Digi on this this as I'm still waiting on my toxic tsangan kit and cable, you are ultimately responsible for what happened and we really shouldn't have to suffer for it one way or another.

I understand your under a lot of pressure and stress currently too, and really do feel bad as lots happened in the start with this being a charge back nightmare.

Now with that being said, along with you stating you can't afford to pay it all off in one go (Apart from this being news to me anyway as before I was under the assumption you where just waiting on SP to replace the kits).

Have you thought about doing a fundraiser for this in coordination with bro or others to raise the money you need to foot the bill and finish this off, much like how you held one to help pay for bro's legal cost?(At least thats what I thought it was for) or how you sold bro's for £125 to help a friend out, I understand this is not ideal as it would mean you lose something both ways, which is not ideal but a necessary evil.

Let me be frank about my feelings on the matter and honest I think it would be in everyone's best interest if you really did make this your focus to finish this group buy off before you post and launch any more as personally I think most, me included to a lesser extent feel its disrespectful to start a new groupbuy when you still have many orders from a older buy (Almost a year now too) still unfulfilled, and I understand and think you are quite good for actually sticking through this with the bum hand you got dealt but again this should not in turn effect the customer realistically.

I have tsangan kits on hand lemme know what colour you need via pm and I can send you one

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2972 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:02:31 »
Well, if I gotta piss off Bunny so others can get the stuff they paid him for, that was well worth my $15. :)

Happy Thanksgiving buds!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2973 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:33:35 »

I have tsangan kits on hand lemme know what colour you need via pm and I can send you one
It was the standard Green and black one I ordered, I'll send you a PM in a moment with the payment details, and paypal codes.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline Hexterdude

« Reply #2974 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:37:52 »
Hey bunny have you seen my pm's regarding this set and the other thing we talked about?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2975 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:42:32 »
Hey bunny have you seen my pm's regarding this set and the other thing we talked about?

yeah just waiting until i have some time to deal with it sir

Offline Hexterdude

« Reply #2976 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:43:49 »

yeah just waiting until i have some time to deal with it sir

thanks for replying, I know I'm annoying, I just kinda spammed you because I didn't know if you got the msg since I know you are always busy. I'll stop spamming me now :)

Offline SaySo

« Reply #2977 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 14:52:50 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 12:51:49 by SaySo »

Offline PrpnNightmare

« Reply #2978 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 15:51:32 »
Holy **** I totally forgot I hadn't received my cable, and some of you poor sods haven't received a damn thing! Is there any status update on the cables?

Offline meeekus

« Reply #2979 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 21:35:43 »
Holy **** I totally forgot I hadn't received my cable, and some of you poor sods haven't received a damn thing! Is there any status update on the cables?

Yes I ordered on March 18th and am still waiting on getting anything. But Bunny has proven commitment to finishing this so I can't complain much. Nothing to do right now except continue to wait.

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2980 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 04:58:16 »
Mine was ordered 25/03/2014, nothing at all so far :(

Offline Turbinia

« Reply #2981 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 07:53:45 »
*deleted
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 December 2015, 10:50:17 by Turbinia »
| Dolch | KBT ONE | QFR w/PBT | Poker II |

Offline Data

« Reply #2982 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 08:15:46 »

Bunny?

Modifiers - Toxic
Alphas - Toxic
USB Cable
ISO  -Toxic

im doing all i can and updating where possible

we have been getting some things moving where possible, but the fact of the matter is, we didnt get sent all the kits back form the old proxy, i get no communication from him at all

im having to replace bits slowly, but i cant afford to replace everything that is missing all at one go

somebody else ducked out of this not me, i could have washed my hands of it, but i havent, but i do need time, and other gbs running is not taking time away from this buy at any point

I've tried to stay out of it, but I have to chime in here.

You've been a little vague about the exact hurdles this GB has to overcome before orders are "complete".  Everyone appreciates that you've (begrudgingly) taken on the burden of picking up after Racoon's massive failure, but it's not enough for you to simply say that you're working on it.  We need numbers.  Give us hard data so we can know exactly what's separating us from our key sets, down to the penny if possible.  And regular updates would be best, even if just to say that there's been no change since the last update.  It's good for people to see you in here keeping the spotlight on the problem.  Going dark for consecutive months is only going to cause a panic in your inbox, as I'm sure you've discovered.  That's not helping anyone.

* How many of each kit is missing?  You must have a list.  Can you share it?
* Has SP been approached concerning the replacements?
* Have any replacements been ordered?  If so, when, and what is the estimated ship date?
* What is the total cost to fulfill the remaining orders?

People's money is involved here.  There's no such thing as oversharing, especially considering the circumstances.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2983 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 08:32:28 »
i cant reply fully now as i have a baby on one arm

but the gist is this

there are about 50 orders left of about 250 ish

what still needs to be replaced is alphas, some mods and some tsangans everything else is in hand

this wasnt the only gb raccoon failed to ship

we have had to work through oldest first

we now have whats needed on hand to end penumbra and raindrop which will take place soon and then i can move on to sorting this buy out

its not jsut the cost of replacing the sets, its also things like shipping money, so hundreds of orders of this and raindrop and penumbra, ive already covered shipping money and replacements on

i can only take it a step at a time

ill make sure eveyrone is made right

but its not an instant process

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2984 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 10:13:48 »
Just like to say I got my tsnagan kit today thank you bunny hopefully going to get it all put on a HHKB when sliders come in too :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #2985 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 14:00:17 »
Bunny, might I suggest you fill out  a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center?  Raccoon is guilty of theft and fraud....he shouldn't be allowed to get away with it - especially at YOUR expense.  Might be able to get some of the money/the lost keycaps back.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2986 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:30:31 »
Bunny, might I suggest you fill out  a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center?  Raccoon is guilty of theft and fraud....he shouldn't be allowed to get away with it - especially at YOUR expense.  Might be able to get some of the money/the lost keycaps back.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

whilst i may throw out some bad words, really what i think he is guilty of is getting overwhelmed, and not knowing the proper way to deal with it, so bailing, whilst im not happy with the outcome, i certainly wouldnt wish any harm or anyone, or to negatively afffect anyone elses life

its hard to speculate on exactly what happened and the breakdown of this, because i had so little communication towards the end, it was like getting blood from a stone just getting back what we did, and im grateful that we managed that much

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #2987 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:33:16 »
How overwhelming would it be to paypal you the shipping expenses he collected?  Methinks you are being too generous. 

Offline Data

« Reply #2988 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 07:28:04 »
How overwhelming would it be to paypal you the shipping expenses he collected?  Methinks you are being too generous.

I agree.  That's why I'd like to see some specific numbers.  If the 50 of us each throw $5 (numbers are arbitrary) at the problem to get it over with, then at least we can finally put this behind us.  Yes, it sucks huge donkey balls to have to pay more to get something you already paid in full nearly 2 years ago, but that's the situation we're finding ourselves in.

Bunny, let's attack this as a group when you're finished with Penumbra and Raindrop.  Can we do that?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2989 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 07:40:37 »

I agree.  That's why I'd like to see some specific numbers.  If the 50 of us each throw $5 (numbers are arbitrary) at the problem to get it over with, then at least we can finally put this behind us.  Yes, it sucks huge donkey balls to have to pay more to get something you already paid in full nearly 2 years ago, but that's the situation we're finding ourselves in.

Bunny, let's attack this as a group when you're finished with Penumbra and Raindrop.  Can we do that?

yeah ive been putting some serious thought in to what to do about all this the last few days

the gist of moving forward though will look something like this

i know this is so old and as time passses, so does people needs

so once i clear the other old stuff, with this i will offer some refunds to people who request it, now obviously most orders total something like 100 - 200 bucks in a lot of cases, so depending on the size of the order i can probably offer 1 - 2 refunds a month

for the people who still want there set

i will get the last of whats needed replaced

now depending on how many people want a refund will depend on the cost of the replacements as the cost per set goes up as numbers go down

depending on what those numbers are

ill do 1 of 2 things, either sell off a chunk of my keyboard collection and personally fund the difference and do it outright

or if numbers get low to the point the cost of the sets is excessive, ill open up orders again for anyone who wants to piggy back on the additional kits needed so the cost per set goes down, and we can get all this sorted

whilst there may not be constant updates, i am always around, and things are constantly happening behind the scenes

i am working towards resolutions on all of this and have been for some time

i cant put in to words how much thoughts of this stuff occupy my mind, and the effect it has had on me, and i cant wait to get it sorted and put behind us

Offline Data

« Reply #2990 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 08:03:25 »
I think most people would be content to just receive what they ordered, even 2 years late -- better late than never.

But again, expecting you to sell your stuff to fund the order or shifting the burden to another group buy to subsidize it is excessive.  Tell us what we're dealing with - be specific - and maybe we can work something out.  At worst, the group should be able to take some of the financial pressure off.  I can only speak for myself, but I'd be willing to throw a few bucks at the problem if it gets us closer to shipping.

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #2991 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 15:02:29 »
I agree that Bunny shouldn't have to sell belongings or financially strain himself when he has done nothing.  Especially with a newborn in the house! 

This was Raccoon and purely Raccoon, and poor Bunny has been taking the heat.  I've already offered via PM to pay shipping expenses again.  That said, Bunny, after hearing how bad it is, honestly, just mark my order "Completed" and forget about it.  Please accept it as a First Christmas Gift to your baby from me. :)  I truly wouldn't be able to enjoy the keycaps knowing you bought them for me out of YOUR pocket.  You should be saving for college for the munchkin (goodness knows it will take you 18 years!), not bailing Raccoon out.  I'm sorry I didn't ask you to do so sooner. 

And absolutely do NOT try to refund so much as a penny, as I will not accept it.  It would just mean a protracted PayPal battle that would gradually eat up the balance in fees, until neither of us has anything to show for it.  Trust me, I truly AM that stubborn when I've made up my mind - and yes, I know that's not necessarily something to be proud of. lmao

I will get more joy knowing I lightened your load some small bit than I ever would out of a set of keycaps, or the refund of money that was spent so long ago that it no longer matters. 

Best wishes,

Natalie

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #2992 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:50:32 »
Bunny, just a thought: could you offer JTK sets as replacement? I have no clue how these things work. I'd be fine swapping my toxic order for a JTK base set and pay for shipping. Just throwing it out there!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2993 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 06:24:20 »
Bunny, just a thought: could you offer JTK sets as replacement? I have no clue how these things work. I'd be fine swapping my toxic order for a JTK base set and pay for shipping. Just throwing it out there!

All I care about is making people feel whole, if anyone ever wants to swap there order for something j have on hand, or against an upcoming gb, I'll always be happy to do that as long as he other party is happy

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #2994 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 00:29:01 »
Hi Bunny, sent you a PM :)

Offline Shayde

« Reply #2995 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 17:58:40 »
whilst i may throw out some bad words, really what i think he is guilty of is getting overwhelmed, and not knowing the proper way to deal with it, so bailing, whilst im not happy with the outcome, i certainly wouldnt wish any harm or anyone, or to negatively afffect anyone elses life

its hard to speculate on exactly what happened and the breakdown of this, because i had so little communication towards the end, it was like getting blood from a stone just getting back what we did, and im grateful that we managed that much
I dunno man.  That's a laudible attitude, but the fact is Raccoon's actions have put you thousands of dollars in the red.  It's one thing to get overwhelmed and not deal, it's another to just abandon the problem - and the debt - on someone else.  He's treated you like crap and doesn't appear to have taken any responsibility for his actions.  Go to town on him.  Unlike you, he has not acted honourably.
Collector-of-switches.  Cherry: red, brown, blue, black, grey (linear), green.  Alps: simp./comp. white, comp. blue, Matias.  NMB: white, black.  Futaba: Cherry stem.  Omron: yellow.  Topre: 45g  Various: Apple II+, TRS80 Model 1, C64, Acorn Electron, ZX81 (lol!).

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #2996 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 15:10:00 »
If it is just missing Keycaps, is no one near Raccoon to just pick them up?

I understand the getting overwhelmed thing. When I did a group buy for about 300-400 Lambda keys I only had to deal with a little over 100 orders and it was pretty intense. Sorting/Packing hundreds of orders plus crafting cables could be a full time job for one person practically.

Some people are also overwhelmed with money. If you have too much at once you don't know how to manage it properly, or temptation/emergency can get the best of you. This is key to why I was happy that ctrl.alt wanted to host toxic, I did not want to deal with so much money because of tax repercussions.

Bunny has/is doing his best to handle everything and I'm thankful for that. Emotional stress is another price that he is paying unfortunately.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #2997 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 09:56:15 »
If it is just missing Keycaps, is no one near Raccoon to just pick them up?

+1

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #2998 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 20:50:17 »
Where's Racoon? I got my stuff, but I'm totally up for making a drive a fair distance if someone can get him to hand it over.

(and 8 hours from denver can hit a lot of places)

Additionally, I'm totally willing to donate if it means someone else gets their stuff faster.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #2999 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 21:47:38 »
Where's Racoon? I got my stuff, but I'm totally up for making a drive a fair distance if someone can get him to hand it over.

(and 8 hours from denver can hit a lot of places)

Additionally, I'm totally willing to donate if it means someone else gets their stuff faster.

Raccoon is close to Houston. :(

I wish I had never given him my KMAC Mini on the promise that he would pay me when he got the funds. He used it for a couple years, then sold it to someone here or on reddit for like $500. I never got a dime from him for it. When I called him out in the sale thread, he said he would send it back to me, but I knew he had already sold it. What a ****.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."