Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8612724 times)

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #600 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 18:16:12 »
:) sigh.. I just bought an hhkb (all white, blank keys), still in the mail. I want one of these to complement it but I'm lazy, don't want to wait. Like I'm telling myself I'll buy one, and I'm done. I don't want to fall into this black hole money pit that's swallowed you people - but they are beautiful, that's for sure.
I would wait if I were you. This is only your first day on Geekhack after all.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #601 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 18:17:35 »
I'm still hunting for julysicles  ^-^

on the prowl...haven't had much luck in a while

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #602 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 18:20:59 »
:) sigh.. I just bought an hhkb (all white, blank keys), still in the mail. I want one of these to complement it but I'm lazy, don't want to wait. Like I'm telling myself I'll buy one, and I'm done. I don't want to fall into this black hole money pit that's swallowed you people - but they are beautiful, that's for sure.
I would wait if I were you. This is only your first day on Geekhack after all.
sage advice  :blank:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #603 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 20:58:50 »

If you just bought HHKB, then you have already crossed the event horizon.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #604 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 21:06:39 »

Haha truth! That's my next step I guess :p

Offline Fuzzy Dunlop

« Reply #605 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 12:02:38 »
I know that feeling. It's the one you get after you've just spent an ungodly sum on a keyboard you're excited to own – right before it sinks in that you've entered a financial black hole, and the only way out is further in.

Topre ReɅlforce 86UB   |   Razer DeathAdder Black Edition

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #606 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 13:13:16 »
I know that feeling. It's the one you get after you've just spent an ungodly sum on a keyboard you're excited to own – right before it sinks in that you've entered a financial black hole, and the only way out is further in.

Realisation dawns, along with the understanding that a "wallet" is something you can tell your grandchildren you used to have in the distant past, whilst bedazzling them with your enormous keyboard and custom keycap collection.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #607 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 14:34:31 »

Realisation dawns, along with the understanding that a "wallet" is something you can tell your grandchildren you used to have in the distant past, whilst bedazzling them with your enormous keyboard and custom keycap collection.

Thats beautiful  ;) Gots to love them keycaps.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #608 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 16:25:04 »

I like how you try to isolate yourself from your true feelings by using the term "you people."
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #609 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 16:31:40 »

I like how you try to isolate yourself from your true feelings by using the term "you people."
I'm conflicted  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #610 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 08:46:04 »

I should preface everything I say with 'YOU PEOPLE'

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #611 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 13:10:41 »
You people amaze me - I go to sleep overnight and something like that ^ happens!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #612 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 17:17:51 »
I opened a clack therapy clinic to ease the minds of my fellow GHers and the laser cannons still missed me... :(

Now I need this thread more than ever..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #613 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 17:21:24 »
The laser cannon missed me to, but Bunny's fluffy tail twitched in my direction :)

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #614 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 17:27:17 »
The rabbit hole runs deep. With generosity!

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #615 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 17:36:46 »
So which of "you people"  have been blessedly blasted by the CC laser cannon so far?  And what Clacks did you people get?

P.S.  George L. is now claiming that Alderaan shot first.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #616 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 17:48:23 »
Balls. One of these days I'll have a clack :(
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #617 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 17:55:51 »
Balls. One of these days I'll have a clack :(

Same boat bro!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #618 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 17:57:10 »
The rabbit hole runs deep. With generosity!

Very, very much so!

And for the record I don't know which one I am getting, apart from the fact that it was in the recent EK drawing.

You'll know when I change my avatar.

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #619 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 19:05:37 »
What are people even talking about here.

Long time well-known forum members are selling their clacks for $200 a pop, and people wish them "GLWS". I myself have bought some right after a 4grabs sale ended. I have seen sales where people made over $1000 by selling clacks, including those they bought at retail.

Imo, call a spade a spade and call everyone on their nonsense, or let things be and accept the exploitation like Geekhack always has. If that kind of thing was not condoned, sometimes even applauded, you would not see people trying to make a quick buck. Keyboards are not my only or biggest hobby, and in other situations where some people get exclusive access to some items everyone wants, selling them is generally not seen as something that is ok. Hell, even trading can be frowned upon depending on which items they are traded for. Keycaps collecting is not unlike collecting a lot of other things like post-stamps or model airplanes. It strikes me as odd that reselling items for up to 10 times retail price "just because you can" is something that is not even frowned upon, yet in some particular cases the community suddenly decides to take a stand. Even though the only difference often just comes down to timing.

I am not saying what is wrong or right and what people should and should not do, but you can not sit in the middle somewhere, either you are with it or you are not. Not because of some vague sense of what is fair, but because by sitting in the middle you will not prevent the things that some say they do not want to see happen (profiteering). I sold and bought clacks myself as well, so I am not sitting on a high horse here. But even selling for $50 is something I would not have done if it was not something that happens all the time and is largely accepted. As it is, we all love clacks. Some try to buy them at retail. Some spend a lot of money buying them from someone who bought them at retail. And some people make a quick buck. You could argue that is not even such a bad arrangement, and I would agree. Just be truthful that this is the arrangement that is condoned, even agreed upon.

EDIT: Sorry, this conversation ended some pages ago. Nevermind.

« Last Edit: Thu, 14 November 2013, 19:20:54 by Grim Fandango »
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #620 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 19:33:17 »
So which of "you people"  have been blessedly blasted by the CC laser cannon so far?  And what Clacks did you people get?

Show Image

I am a believer! I have been touched by the laser of light and climbed into the very depths of the Clackverse to be bestowed wondrous treasures beyond the grasp of mans consciousness! Praise he be the bringer of plastic skulls!

Offline kgrad5

« Reply #621 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 19:33:40 »
Even though the only difference often just comes down to timing.

This is exactly what I have observed. People who sell right away are treated way differently than people who have had the clacks for a while and then sell.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #622 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 19:37:06 »

Show Image

I am a believer! I have been touched by the laser of light and climbed into the very depths of the Clackverse to be bestowed wondrous treasures beyond the grasp of mans consciousness! Praise he be the bringer of plastic skulls!

Translation: CC gave me a rare Clack.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #623 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 19:56:10 »
I too was graced with Click Clack's zip-zap, but I have yet to determine what specific skull I will be getting...

The only hint I was given was "Noct MX Skull" but I've not seen any references to that Clack anywhere.

P.S. If anyone has heard of this Skull, don't share it with me. I want to be surprised.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #624 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 19:58:54 »
I too was graced with Click Clack's zip-zap, but I have yet to determine what specific skull I will be getting...

The only hint I was given was "Noct MX Skull" but I've not seen any references to that Clack anywhere.

P.S. If anyone has heard of this Skull, don't share it with me. I want to be surprised.

Too easy....

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #625 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:01:10 »

Too easy....

:blank:
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #626 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:01:47 »
It is beyond easy bro, I am not sure if I should spoil it, ITS EASY

:)

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #627 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:03:52 »
Hmm... I has assumptions, but then I looked through every Clack thread I could, but found no reference...

If it's so easy then I guess it's not worth the surprise...?

Hell, fire away!
tp thread is tp thread

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #628 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:04:32 »
Night owl

Offline stancato9

« Reply #629 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:05:20 »
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #630 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:05:25 »
Night owl
Ding ding ding

noct=nocturnal

What is nocturnal, an OWL

:p

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #631 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:09:01 »
I guess I was over-analyzing it then.  I kinda figured that's what it was, but I was taking the "Noct" too literally and thought it was the exact Skull name.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #632 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:10:33 »
I guess I was over-analyzing it then.  I kinda figured that's what it was, but I was taking the "Noct" too literally and thought it was the exact Skull name.
It's okay, I think we all over analyze things at times, congrats though :)

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #633 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:12:24 »
It's okay, I think we all over analyze things at times, congrats though :)

I have a tendency to over-analyze things most other people see as something simple, it's nothing new for me! :))

Now the ultimate decision is: what keyboard will I put it on...
tp thread is tp thread

Offline stancato9

« Reply #634 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:15:30 »
What if CC wants you to over-analyze it and think it's a night owl, when really it could be a new design called Noct.

Poker 2 - MX Red

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #635 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:18:09 »
What if CC wants you to over-analyze it and think it's a night owl, when really it could be a new design called Noct.

Show Image

That thought had also crossed my mind, but I think it's highly unlikely.  In any case, it's not worth over-analyzing a situation that's already been over-analyzed. 
tp thread is tp thread

Offline stancato9

« Reply #636 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:19:56 »

Show Image

That thought had also crossed my mind, but I think it's highly unlikely.  In any case, it's not worth over-analyzing a situation that's already been over-analyzed. 
Show Image

Analysisception
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #637 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:24:26 »
I just read the list of colors on clacks gallery page:

Slushy Red
Slushy/Snow White
Slushy Blue
Revenge Red
Hardcore White
Ionosphere Blue

Depth White
Depth Black
Mint Gum (green)
Octopink
Orangesicle
Hack Orange
P1 (purple)
Guac Green
Green Thumb Green

Tickle me Pink
Milk blue
Machine Green
Chartreuse/Toxic Green*
Toxic Green*
Chartreuse*
Midnight blue
Painful Red
Gum Purple

Juice Yellow
Yolk Yellow
Fallout Yellow (Ra series)
Fallout Orange (Ra series)
Hazmat Yellow
Nuclear Green
Glacier Blue
Glacier White
Midnight Indigo
Chocolate Mud Brown
Ghost White
Ghost Grey
Blood Orange
Sinter Black
Milk Yellow
Milk Purple
Absent Purple
Shadow Grey

Concrete Mint mkI
Concrete Mint mkII
Necessary White
Justify White
Unecessary White
Heavy Water Blue (Ra series)
Delicious (milk)
Delicious Dark
Nutter
Soul Red
Bld 7 Red
Bld 9 Red

EK Blue
EK Yellow

Fermented Gold
Frothy/Rabid White

Ocean Board Blue
Ocean Board Green
Waverider

H...
C...
Nebulonic Blue
Cobalt Blue
Rage Red
Stardust Black
Prism White
Metallic Milk Blue
Splinter
Nostalgic/Sniper Green

Machine Orange
Machine Yellow
Guac mkII/Zombie Green
Perky Pink
Pasties Black
Ample
Rotten Green
Rotten pink
Soylent
Jungle Green
Icy Purple
reclamation (S/W, 50/50, B/W, Bl/G)
Brick
Refuse silver (blue, red, yellow, green, grey, etc.)

MOTU Purple
MOTU Yellow
MOTU Blue

Bastard Gold
Oil Slick Blue
Exxxon Black
NU2U Refraction
Vintage Silver

---
Absinthe
Ecto Green
Twisted red
Greedy Gold
Evil Orange
Randy Red
Diabetus
lickkit pink

---
Mochi White
Mochi Green
Mochi Pink

Amber (aka Amber Genes, Genes)
DNA
Lizard Breath
Dragon Breath
Dinotype Green
My Precious

Decay Green
Decay Red

Lucid Blue
Therapy Blue
Therapy White
Therapy Green

STFU Black

:eek:

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #638 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:25:27 »
So Spock got a Nighowl.

What did noisyturtle get?

I know what I got.  I have it right here.  Nothing.

So Click Clack if you're listening, my greatest wish is to buy a Topre candy corn blank Fn key for HHKB Pro 2 directly from you.  As you may know, I have a rather humble collection of Clacks, but I have only ever been able to buy two F2 skulls direct from the Clack Factory.  So this is my wish:  I would love the opportunity to buy a regular Clack from the master himself.  If a blank candy corn Fn isn't possible, my second greatest wish would be a Topre Gummyrot Green Skull.  My third wish is any other Clack that you have laying around that you want to sell to me.  I love Clacks and I buy and hold forever.  You will never see me flip a Clack.  And I'm not asking for a freebie, since I don't mind paying any price that you might ask.  I can go as high as ridiculous.  Even stupid.  Flat out crazy is a bit out of my budget though.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #639 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:26:34 »
So Spock got a Nighowl.

So Click Clack if you're listening, my greatest wish is to buy a Topre candy corn blank Fn key for HHKB Pro 2 directly from you.  As you may know, I have a rather humble collection of Clacks, but I have only ever been able to buy two F2 skulls direct from the Clack Factory.  So this is my wish:  I would love the opportunity to buy a regular Clack from the master himself.  If a blank candy corn Fn isn't possible, my second greatest wish would be a Topre Gummyrot Green Skull.  My third wish is any other Clack that you have laying around that you want to sell to me.  I love Clacks and I buy and hold forever.  You will never see me flip a Clack.  And I'm not asking for a freebie, since I don't mind paying any price that you might ask.  I can go as high as ridiculous.  Even stupid.  Flat out crazy is a bit out of my budget though.

I think noisy got an OG

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #640 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 20:58:02 »
So Spock got a Nighowl.

I think noisy got an OG

Lol yeah, thanks to esoomenona's little quip ClickClack offered me up an OG Tricolor :P

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #641 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 21:05:39 »
Yeah we uhm yeah... uhhhh fairness and winning and losing and clacks.   Like an episode of Full House, but without Joey.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #642 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 21:09:33 »
What is going on... :'( It's like everyone is just getting their dream clacks... what about my Mr. Friday to perfect my Filco and be the finishing touch at that ESC area, which I've been dreaming so long about? :(

Congrats to those who were phased by laser. Jelly.

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #643 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 22:02:40 »
What is going on... :'( It's like everyone is just getting their dream clacks... what about my Mr. Friday to perfect my Filco and be the finishing touch at that ESC area, which I've been dreaming so long about? :(

Congrats to those who were phased by laser. Jelly.

I hope you get phased by teh laser!!!  :)

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #644 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 22:06:09 »
So Spock got a Nighowl.

I think noisy got an OG

Lol yeah, thanks to esoomenona's little quip ClickClack offered me up an OG Tricolor :P

@noisyturtle:  lol. dang.  I don't even know what esoomenona said.  But maybe you can say it to me, and I will get a Clack too.

@Jocelyn:  hey hot stuff!  Welcome back to GH.  I guess the move from OK to FLA went okay.  :thumb:  When u coming to NYC?
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 November 2013, 22:09:36 by eth0s »

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #645 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 22:09:07 »
So Spock got a Nighowl.

I think noisy got an OG

lol. dang.  I don't even know what esoomenona said.  But maybe you can say it to me, and I will get a Clack too.

ROFL!!!

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #646 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 22:16:04 »
What does the og cc look liek?

Offline tbc

« Reply #647 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 22:37:36 »

EDIT:

man, i really don't get this forum code...
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #648 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 22:38:54 »

sat on EK's site for months before the CC craze started. was around 20 something IIRC
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #649 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 23:25:21 »

Show Image

sat on EK's site for months before the CC craze started. was around 20 something IIRC

Amazing to think that.

If only I'd found out about GH a few months before I did.