Author Topic: Custom Keycap Ideas Thread - all ideas welcome  (Read 992799 times)

Offline agodinhost

• Soylent green is people ...
    • Dr Ian O Xaman
Re: Custom Keycap Ideas Thread - all ideas welcome
« Reply #700 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 18:12:12 »
CC did it

(Attachment Link)

Everybody seems to love these skulls!
How about one MTG Set ?? (Magic The Gathering, yes - I'm addicted to magic too)

Thingiverse files here

Thingiverse files here
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 July 2013, 18:18:47 by agodinhost »
Building one square I2C keyboard with those 1200 switches (thanks JDCarpe)
GH60 |GH60-Alps |GH60-BT |GHPad/GHPad Alps |GH60-Case |Alps TKL |EL Wire |OS Controller, Round 2 |My Custom Keyboard |WTT/WTB

Offline MrexD

• aka mrwoodyxd
« Reply #701 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 15:44:40 »
Scrabble set :D

All letters could have their worth in points, exactly like the tiles. Thought It would be cool
Pok3r MX CLears

Offline oaklandishh

« Reply #702 on: Fri, 12 July 2013, 22:21:13 »
Has anyone said periodic table keys?  They wouldn't exactly fit but some rows of elements would be cool. Also a full letter set with the Military phonetic alphabet. Like T would be tango etc

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #703 on: Sat, 13 July 2013, 11:45:56 »
Has anyone said periodic table keys?  They wouldn't exactly fit but some rows of elements would be cool. Also a full letter set with the Military phonetic alphabet. Like T would be tango etc

I like those two ideas very much!
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline oaklandishh

« Reply #704 on: Sat, 13 July 2013, 19:56:39 »
Only problem is they would be relatively expensive sets.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #705 on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 00:01:48 »
Also a full letter set with the Military phonetic alphabet. Like T would be tango etc

This in light tan on olive drab would look amazing on the camo edition Filco.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Hak Foo

• Make America Clicky Again!
« Reply #706 on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 01:45:17 »
I think Soul Eater logos would be pretty sweet, and they don't look all that hard to make either. Someone could always create a logo for Asura's eyes, that would look pretty great too.
(Attachment Link)

I like the Asura's Eyes concept for a 1.25x Windows Logo alternative.  To me, it always screamed "This would be an awesome manufacturer logo"
Overton130, Box Pale Blues.

Offline strafe

• Strafe's Blog
« Reply #707 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 21:23:53 »
Hmmm... I wonder what I could use these for? ;).  Also wonder if SP could do double shot g20 profile?

Freebird WKL (Blacks Clear-Tops), iKBC F-104 (Blacks) and more!

Offline tormentor

« Reply #708 on: Tue, 23 July 2013, 00:00:48 »
A Miami Dolphins Key. With their new logo, please.

*EDIT*

And a key with the PS symbol. Maybe one with the Linux Mint logo. A MSI Gaming dragon for those lucky enough to get one of the new 760 series. (Soon). Maybe some with a Mangekyo Sharingan.

« Last Edit: Tue, 23 July 2013, 00:06:04 by tormentor »

Offline ViewMaster

« Reply #709 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 18:35:29 »
I would like to replace my Shift with "Sprint" or "Run" keys. I would buy those for sure. Maybe even "Nade" "Reload" and "Crouch" caps.

Offline growler

« Reply #710 on: Thu, 25 July 2013, 03:00:08 »
I'd like a Shocker key. Someone do it!
Show Image

I would be all over this!!
Don't just stare at it ...

Offline DamnDan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • The Insane One
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #711 on: Thu, 25 July 2013, 03:38:09 »
I'd like a Shocker key. Someone do it!
Show Image

I would be all over this!!

Seconded, make that ALPS and I will begin to throw money at it

Offline growler

« Reply #712 on: Thu, 25 July 2013, 03:51:14 »
What I actually want, more than anything, clack, etc. is .... a PBT space bar for my HHKB.

Even if it is two part, stuck together (well) at least I won't have this shiny monstrosity on my keyboard.

GB for that??

Offline divito

« Reply #713 on: Sat, 27 July 2013, 21:36:32 »
Everybody seems to love these skulls!
How about one MTG Set ?? (Magic The Gathering, yes - I'm addicted to magic too)

Show Image

Thingiverse files here

Show Image

Thingiverse files here

Not into MTG anymore, but those would be some pretty great ideas for keys.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline xmagusx

• QWERTY is hateful.
    • The Ergonomic Zone
« Reply #714 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 08:50:35 »
The difficulty for that would be the J and Q (while no element starts with W either, the symbol for Tungsten is W), as no element has either of those letters in their name or uses them for their symbol. Though I suppose you could just make those blank and dub them "dark matter". Anyone else have ideas for J or Q, because it does seem like a neat theme!

Offline ViewMaster

« Reply #715 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 16:55:18 »
IDK why this doesn't exist. Side printed see through legend caps. I see tons of ducky keycap sets that let LED light through the legends, I see plenty of sets with letters printed on the front of the keys. Can't I have both? I thought maybe the CM Stealth had what I want, but nope. Anyone else? Glowing windows in the front!

Offline oaklandishh

« Reply #716 on: Thu, 08 August 2013, 00:07:52 »
The difficulty for that would be the J and Q (while no element starts with W either, the symbol for Tungsten is W), as no element has either of those letters in their name or uses them for their symbol. Though I suppose you could just make those blank and dub them "dark matter". Anyone else have ideas for J or Q, because it does seem like a neat theme!

how about something like for Q and J

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #717 on: Thu, 08 August 2013, 00:19:25 »
How about a 15x space bar in black.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #718 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 13:10:52 »
Here's an idea: electrostatically flocked keycaps.

Flocking are these teeny, tiny little fibers that can be charged. Similar to electroplating, except with these little fibers. Imagine keycaps with a velvety texture -- like a pool table's surface.

... I wonder if they would require washing. They might get really, REALLY gross after a period of time -- loaded with finger oils, etc.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #719 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 13:13:01 »
Here's an idea: electrostatically flocked keycaps.

Flocking are these teeny, tiny little fibers that can be charged. Similar to electroplating, except with these little fibers. Imagine keycaps with a velvety texture -- like a pool table's surface.

... I wonder if they would require washing. They might get really, REALLY gross after a period of time -- loaded with finger oils, etc.

And put these on top of lubed vintage blacks
31045-0

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #720 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 13:15:38 »
These as dye sub PBT's

31047-0

Probably can't do it due to copyright issues though.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #721 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 14:23:19 »
These as dye sub PBT's

(Attachment Link)

imsto *cough* imsto

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #722 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 14:26:34 »
These would be awesome as F keys with a Storm trooper minion for Esc

Offline dante

« Reply #723 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 18:01:29 »
How difficult is it to "reboot" a keycap set previously made by SP?  For example if I wanted to start a GB for more sets of Spherical SA 7-bit round 4 "space cadet"?  The thing off the bat would be the text on keys; do I need to reference the keycap set for them to know which font to use?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #724 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 08:21:03 »
How difficult is it to "reboot" a keycap set previously made by SP?  For example if I wanted to start a GB for more sets of Spherical SA 7-bit round 4 "space cadet"?  The thing off the bat would be the text on keys; do I need to reference the keycap set for them to know which font to use?

Well, first of all you would need the permission of the original organizer of the GB. That's because often times special molds had to be created and paid for. Concerning your 2nd question I suggest asking SP directly.

Offline jcrouse

« Reply #725 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 13:15:36 »
I used to do IT for a corp that had a flocking division. Actually had a convo about it at the Keycon after party with CPT and rknize. It is a difficult process with MANY environmental variables. It was a three step process for us, cleaning, applying the glue and spraying the micro fibers. We attempted to automate it in an environmentally controlled chamber that was three position, all 120 degrees apart. We used a fanuc robot with a tool changer. The results were mixed, but overall we were not very succesdful and abandoned the concept. This was for larger interior auto parts. Many dash components are flocked for noise reduction and vibration control.

John

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #726 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 14:14:21 »
I used to do IT for a corp that had a flocking division. Actually had a convo about it at the Keycon after party with CPT and rknize. It is a difficult process with MANY environmental variables. It was a three step process for us, cleaning, applying the glue and spraying the micro fibers. We attempted to automate it in an environmentally controlled chamber that was three position, all 120 degrees apart. We used a fanuc robot with a tool changer. The results were mixed, but overall we were not very succesdful and abandoned the concept. This was for larger interior auto parts. Many dash components are flocked for noise reduction and vibration control.

John

... I flocked some keycaps this past weekend, without robots.  :thumb:
Results seem pretty good so far, but I have to improve my technique. I'm guessing you were using an electrostatic process? If so, then my technique is sure to make you cringe, LOL! Now I feel like a caveman trying to fly a harrier jump jet... into a mountain!

EDIT: Here's the thread -- more pictures of completed keycaps to come, and possibly an entire Model M featuring flocked keycaps!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47194.0
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 August 2013, 14:19:19 by Krogenar »
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #727 on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 08:30:52 »
Still no elastometric gel boob caps?  Come on people, get it together!

Offline xmagusx

• QWERTY is hateful.
    • The Ergonomic Zone
« Reply #728 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 23:40:05 »
Still no elastometric gel boob caps?  Come on people, get it together!

Ah, but wouldn't it infringe upon this patent?

http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20080205961

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #729 on: Wed, 04 September 2013, 06:01:57 »
I dont know if it exists already.

RGB Topre modifers

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #730 on: Sat, 21 September 2013, 19:38:44 »
Getting the idea from the brick keycap here, what about Minecraft-themed keycaps?

Not just a pattern printed on the top surface, but the entire keycap painted like little Minecraft blocks.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #731 on: Sat, 21 September 2013, 20:28:24 »
Getting the idea from the brick keycap here, what about Minecraft-themed keycaps?

Not just a pattern printed on the top surface, but the entire keycap painted like little Minecraft blocks.

It's funny you mentioned that. I'm going to attempt to paint a couple of minecraft blocks. Mainly the diamond ore but also the dirt block with grass. I'm sure I'll come up with more down the road.

Offline divito

« Reply #732 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 13:03:48 »
These as dye sub PBT's

(Attachment Link)

Anyone willing to go ahead with these?
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline DamnDan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • The Insane One
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #733 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 07:00:29 »
I would love to be able to buy row from ESC to PAUSE/BREAK in red with white text for ALPS board :)

Offline Phedran

• Phedran.com
« Reply #734 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 11:42:05 »

RGB Topre modifers

More Topre anything.  ;D

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #735 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 13:48:08 »
I will be painting some Topre, IBM, and ALPS caps here soon. Nothing specific....just some random ideas that pop into my head. Definitely more swirl caps though!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #736 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 17:16:50 »

RGB Topre modifers

More Topre anything.  ;D

+1
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline growler

Offline N8N

« Reply #738 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:01:45 »
I still want a set of dye sub PBTs in a Wyse colorway, with RGB text on the modifiers - like these

http://deskthority.net/photos-videos-f8/otd-sorawere-keycaps-t614.html
Filco Majestouch-2 with Cherry Corp. doubleshot keys - Leopold Tenkeyless Tactile Force with Wyse doubleshots - Silicon Graphics 9500900 - WASD V1 - IBM Model M 52G9658 - Noppoo Choc Pro with Cherry lasered PBT keycaps - Wyse 900866-01 - Cherry G80-8200LPBUS/07 - Dell AT101W - several Cherry G81s (future doubleshot donors) (order of current preference) (dang I have too many keyboards, I really only need two)

Offline deadpool

« Reply #739 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 23:51:35 »
-An affordable Wyse set
-An affordable pastel rainbow set that looks good
-Some 8-bit or 16-bit gaming sprites
-Some LOZ OOT/Majoras Mask sprites (item inventory)
-Red/Crimson on grey/Wyse

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #740 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 07:45:19 »
This thought just popped into my head...

Has anyone ever thought of doing a Star Trek themed keycap set? Examples of potential caps:

Obviously some of these would be difficult to make, but the ones that I think could work are:

-Federation (row 1, column 2)
-Klingon Empire (row 2, column 2)
-Ferengi (row 3, column 1)
-Borg (row 3, column 2)
-Starfleet (row 3, column 3)
-Vulcan (row 4, column 2)
-Maquis (row 4, column 3)

And of course not shown here, there would have to be a Vulcan hand sign:

Any feedback on this? I'm assuming this hasn't happened yet because of copyright restrictions and ****, but just figured I'd inquire about it anyways...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #741 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 07:59:28 »
This thought just popped into my head...

Has anyone ever thought of doing a Star Trek themed keycap set? Examples of potential caps:

Show Image

Obviously some of these would be difficult to make, but the ones that I think could work are:

-Federation (row 1, column 2)
-Klingon Empire (row 2, column 2)
-Ferengi (row 3, column 1)
-Borg (row 3, column 2)
-Starfleet (row 3, column 3)
-Vulcan (row 4, column 2)
-Maquis (row 4, column 3)

And of course not shown here, there would have to be a Vulcan hand sign:

Show Image

Any feedback on this? I'm assuming this hasn't happened yet because of copyright restrictions and ****, but just figured I'd inquire about it anyways...

Have you ran across this thread?

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=48839.0

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #742 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 08:15:09 »

Have you ran across this thread?

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=48839.0

It's a very good idea in concept, but chances are I wouldn't be able to afford to buy a full keyset.  Plus the latest mockups omitted all the symbols, which is the biggest thing that I'm looking for.  Oh, and there's no TKL-only mockups...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Bottles

« Reply #743 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 11:01:10 »
     I want to see League of Legends champion themed key cap packs. Riot could be making bank on theese. They could sell them as individual champion packs, A group of champions in a pack, Just individual Esc keys, Bot lane bundles (think ashe zyra), Summoner spell packs, On use item keys (it wouldnt make much sense to have keys made for non use items like a Rabadons but it would be cool).
     They would have to be priced accordingly but say you buy a malphite keycap pack then it would come with a code for malphite the champion, Perhaps you get a Rare Lollypoppy key you would get a code for that skin in game.
     They could be purchaseable with RP or like a rediclous amount of IP from the in game store to act like an IP sink. The way i imagine it Each Champion pack would be lined up in a little plastic container and then wrapped and you would open it like a candy bar revealing the keys inside. You would have a chance to get special edition/rare keys. This is my wet dream.

Fiddlesticks

`              Q               W               E               R

Escape

Teemo

`              Q               W               E               R

Escape

Summoner Spells

Dragon / Baron combo pack

On use items.

Suprise Party         Original Teemo         Old School
Fiddlesticks                                               Zhonyas
Limited edition/Rare Keys

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #744 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 11:37:41 »
I will be painting some Topre, IBM, and ALPS caps here soon. Nothing specific....just some random ideas that pop into my head. Definitely more swirl caps though!

MOAR HYPNOCAPS.
More

Offline oaklandishh

« Reply #745 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 15:30:22 »
I know these were already made, but a remake of lotus caps from R4 would be sweet.
Any reasonable color scheme.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #746 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 15:41:07 »

MOAR HYPNOCAPS.

Hypnocaps is starting to grow on me as well. I've got to paint some for my SSK and my FK-2001. I'll try to remember to post pictures on here when they are done.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #747 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 17:31:07 »

MOAR HYPNOCAPS.

Hypnocaps is starting to grow on me as well. I've got to paint some for my SSK and my FK-2001. I'll try to remember to post pictures on here when they are done.

HyPnoCaPs
More

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #748 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 08:07:50 »

MOAR HYPNOCAPS.

HyPnoCaPs

I like it!

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #749 on: Fri, 11 October 2013, 00:54:13 »

3 R1 Keycaps with these would be nice.  If you don't know what these are you better ask somebody.
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds