Author Topic: Easy AVR USB Keyboard Firmware and Keymapper  (Read 922473 times)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
Re: Easy AVR USB Keyboard Firmware and Keymapper
« Reply #550 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 08:29:39 »
I'll have to give it another go with my GH60 and see if I can get it working, I really want to reprogram but screwing around with the TMK firmware does my head in.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #551 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 23:00:37 »
I'm sure nobody is super worried about whether or not I figured this out, but I got it with no issues!  For any noobies out there, this is incredibly easy.  One layer is just normal, layer 2 has all of my media controls, and layer 3 has the option to bootload and config.  Happy I gave this a go on my own!  Thanks everyone for the assurance that it would be easy!

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #552 on: Sat, 06 December 2014, 03:00:24 »
Obviously we are concerned, we as citizens of GeekHack are concerned for the satisfaction of every user.

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #553 on: Sat, 06 December 2014, 21:21:49 »
I'm sure nobody is super worried about whether or not I figured this out, but I got it with no issues!  For any noobies out there, this is incredibly easy.  One layer is just normal, layer 2 has all of my media controls, and layer 3 has the option to bootload and config.  Happy I gave this a go on my own!  Thanks everyone for the assurance that it would be easy!

Yes, this is some good feedback. I'm glad you got everything working!

Offline ladoga

« Reply #554 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 05:28:46 »
Here is a quick and easy how-to for users of Debian and its derivatives (Ubuntu etc.) with Pegasus Hoof (or other atmega32u2 controllers). It should work for other Linux distros, BSDs and OSX, just use your native package manager instead of apt-get or download and install the programs manually.

1. Install dependencies and tools:
Code: [Select]
# apt-get update && apt-get install python python-tk unzip dfu-programmer
2. Download and install Easy AVR USB Beta (download link might change):
$ wget https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqgcxqwkk10ehsf/Easy_keymap_multiplatform_20140902.zip && unzip Easy_keymap*.zip
$ cd Easy_keymap* && chmod a+x Easy_keymap.sh

3. Run Easy_keymap.sh:
$ ./Easy_keymap.sh
Configure your layout and finally select File->Build Firmware. This generates the firmware hexfile for flashing. Unfortunately the last newline of the hexfile is in wrong format so we need to fix it. Open the hex file in your text editor of choice (I used vim), navigate to the end of the last line, insert return and save.

4. Flash the firmware.

I have a Filco TKL ISO with The Pegasus Hoof so hovering a fridge magnet next to the right Shift and Return keys resets the controller to the boot mode. When the keyboard stops working it's ready to be flashed. Looking at lsusb ("watch -n1 lsusb") one will also notice when the bootloader is listening.

So here we go:
# dfu-programmer atmega32u2 erase
# dfu-programmer atmega32u2 flash your_custom_firmware.hex
# dfu-programmer atmega32u2 start

That's it. Enjoy your new layouts.
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 December 2014, 00:05:51 by ladoga »

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #555 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 21:57:19 »
Here is a quick and easy how-to for users of Debian and its derivatives (Ubuntu etc.) with Pegasus Hoof (or other atmega32u2 controllers). It should work for other Linux distros, BSDs and OSX, just use your native package manager instead of apt-get or download and install the programs manually.

Excellent guide and a wonderful first post. Welcome to geekhack!

I'll refer to this when I switch my "main" OS back over to linux. Windows is starting to annoy me too much and is on it's last straw.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #556 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 03:32:17 »
metalliqaz, I don't know how hard this would be or if possible at all, can you make a generic map option in the next iteration. Basically users can choose the column pins and the row pins, the tool will then create a rectangular grid with these columns and rows, and the user can then assign the keys to any grid item. This would be like the bomb. Possible option to choose LED indicator light pins and then choose when they glow as well.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #557 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 11:40:17 »
metalliqaz, I don't know how hard this would be or if possible at all

He's discussed it before and said he quickly gave up because of how many assumptions need to be made in addition to connecting columns and rows to pins.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #558 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 14:59:04 »
Hmmm. Is the discussion in this same thread? Sorry if I'm being lazy.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #559 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 15:22:35 »
Hmmm. Is the discussion in this same thread? Sorry if I'm being lazy.

Linked in about page 12, to another thread that Melvang started

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #560 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 15:58:28 »
This can be a start:
Matrix:
What IO pins are used, and what rows/cols do they correspond to?
Possible have a list of columns and rows, and users can select pin from a drop down menu the pin number
Are the rows/cols direct access or is there a decoder involved? (huge complexity increase)
With maximum hand-wired boards the users will not be using a decoder, I'm almost certain based on what I've seen.
Are they configured to read the rows or the columns?
This is easy, just have an option for the user to chose either one.
Is the matrix configured for pull-up or pull-down?
With AVRs, isn't it always in pull-up configuration using the inbuilt pull-up resistors.

LEDs:
What IO pins are used, and what LEDs do they correspond to?
Again, like the switch matrix a simple drop-down should suffice
Is each LED configured for pull-up or pull-down?
I don't quite follow this.
Are there backlights?
Checkbox should do.

Keymap:
What is the layout of the keys?
How does the configuration of the matrix relate to the layout of the keys?  (this is a biggie)
The best way in my opinion would be simple grid based on the users chosen columns and grids.
What are the default keys for the layout?
Don't bother with this.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #561 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 16:05:50 »
This can be a start:
Matrix:
What IO pins are used, and what rows/cols do they correspond to?
Possible have a list of columns and rows, and users can select pin from a drop down menu the pin number
Are the rows/cols direct access or is there a decoder involved? (huge complexity increase)
With maximum hand-wired boards the users will not be using a decoder, I'm almost certain based on what I've seen.
Are they configured to read the rows or the columns?
This is easy, just have an option for the user to chose either one.
Is the matrix configured for pull-up or pull-down?
With AVRs, isn't it always in pull-up configuration using the inbuilt pull-up resistors.

LEDs:
What IO pins are used, and what LEDs do they correspond to?
Again, like the switch matrix a simple drop-down should suffice
Is each LED configured for pull-up or pull-down?
I don't quite follow this.
Are there backlights?
Checkbox should do.

Keymap:
What is the layout of the keys?
How does the configuration of the matrix relate to the layout of the keys?  (this is a biggie)
The best way in my opinion would be simple grid based on the users chosen columns and grids.
What are the default keys for the layout?
Don't bother with this.

This is pretty much how I envisioned it to work.  Though if you are flexible enough to work with an existing layout such as standard TKL you should be able to use the Phantom option but you just have to make sure your layout in the matrix matches the phantom pcb exactly.

This is where my issue falls into play.  Of the 3 layouts I am looking to hand wire, non of the physical layouts are in any of the preconfigured options.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline ladoga

« Reply #562 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 14:48:53 »
I'd like to report a possible bug.

HID_KEYBOARD_SC_NON_US_HASHMARK_AND_TILDE (keycode 51, apostrophe and asterisk in Swe/Fin ISO 88 layout) behaves differently from any other key.

When I quickly press shift and this key I get "*'" instead of expected "*" .

It feels like there is no time delay whatsoever for registering ' after * and thus when shift rises even 1ms before this key two presses are registered instead of one.  All other keys have some delay between shifted and non-shifted character to avoid this from happpening.

It doesn't matter which physical key HID_KEYBOARD_SC_NON_US_HASHMARK_AND_TILDE is mapped to. Result is the same.

Tested with two keyboards, both Filco TKL 88 ISO with Pegasus Hoof.

[EDIT] I just  flashed with BathroomEpiphanies' costar_keyboard firmware and it handles this key correctly. Maybe you could check from it how this key is handled (or compare the code to yours if you don't have access to ISO keyboard.

[EDIT2] Removed few lines to make the post bit clearer.
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 December 2014, 23:35:38 by ladoga »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #563 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 08:59:42 »
I'd like to report a possible bug.

HID_KEYBOARD_SC_NON_US_HASHMARK_AND_TILDE (keycode 51, apostrophe and asterisk in Swe/Fin ISO 88 layout) behaves differently from any other key.

When I quickly press shift and this key I get "*'" instead of expected "*" .

It feels like there is no time delay whatsoever for registering ' after * and thus when shift rises even 1ms before this key two presses are registered instead of one.  In other words it's easier to repeat *' than ** (as the latter has some debounce time). All other keys have normal delay between shifted and non-shifted symbol and you have to hold key for about half a second before two different symbols are registered.

I hope someone understands what I'm trying to say. In short:

*'*'*'*'**'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*''*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*  <- me trying to do a line of asterisks by tapping shift-'

It doesn't matter which physical key HID_KEYBOARD_SC_NON_US_HASHMARK_AND_TILDE is mapped to. Result is the same.

Tested with two keyboards, both Filco TKL 88 ISO with Pegasus Hoof.

[EDIT] I just  flashed with BathroomEpiphanies' costar_keyboard firmware and it handles this key correctly. Maybe you could check from it how this key is handled (or compare the code to yours if you don't have access to ISO keyboard.
Sounds like a problem with the pegasus hoof map. It still happens when you map something else, right?

scratch that.  I see on the SWE layout the* and ' are both on the same key.  I'm slightly confused by your description but I think I get the problem.  Are you saying that if you hold down SHIFT and keep pressing ', it causes the problem?  What if you just press it once?
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 December 2014, 09:18:56 by metalliqaz »

Offline ladoga

« Reply #564 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 14:06:54 »

Sounds like a problem with the pegasus hoof map. It still happens when you map something else, right?

scratch that.  I see on the SWE layout the* and ' are both on the same key.  I'm slightly confused by your description but I think I get the problem.  Are you saying that if you hold down SHIFT and keep pressing ', it causes the problem?  What if you just press it once?
If I map HID_KEYBOARD_SC_NON_US_HASHMARK_AND_TILDE to some other key, then it happens on that other key. So it's not on Pegasus Hoof map, right?

As you say it's probably because both symbols are on the same key in ISO layout as opposed to two separate keys in ANSI. Interestingly there is another such key in ISO layout, HID_KEYBOARD_SC_NON_US_BACKSLASH_AND_PIPE, but this one seems to work as it should.

Here is exactly how the problematic key behaves now:
- Press and release ' works. Result: '
- Keep ' pressed works. Result: '<delay>''''''''''''
- Press Shift then ', then release both. Doesn't work. Result: * or *' depending on which key is released first. Even slightest difference matters.
- Keep Shift and ' pressed.  Works. Result: *<delay>************** (and so on) until relese when above might happen.

So the problem is releasing Shift-'.  It often registers as two symbols as there is no delay in between * and '. (they are handled like they were two different physical keys).

Compare to normally behaving shifted key. For example:
- Press Shift then a, then release both. Result: A (even if you release Shift slightly before)

The problem is just the same with all ISO layouts e.g. # and ~ in ISO UK.
Country specific layouts are done on the OS side so they don't affect it.

[EDIT] I also noticed a problem with non-shifted HID_KEYBOARD_SC_NON_US_HASHMARK_AND_TILDE.

When typing on this firmware I've began to make a typo don't' when I type don't. Trying to hunt down the reason I noticed a weird behaviour (probably just another symptom of the same bug).

Normally autorepeat of a key stops when pressing some other key.

For example, keeping + pressed down and hitting g once: ++++++++++g<full stop>

But with HID_KEYBOARD_SC_NON_US_HASHMARK_AND_TILDE it just pauses briefly (and not even instantly) after hitting g and then goes on:
'''''''''''g''<pause>'''''''''''
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 December 2014, 14:22:14 by ladoga »

Offline RavenII

« Reply #565 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 22:25:20 »
Does this mean that you get 12 macros per layer? or 12 macros total?

Offline pepsicles

« Reply #566 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 10:38:52 »
Has anyone ever used this software to program a "The Ghost Squid" controller board on a CM Storm QuickFire XT? I'm thinking of purchasing "The Ghost Squid" but want to gauge how hard it would be to program it since I'm a complete noob when it comes to these type of things.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #567 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 11:26:53 »
Does this mean that you get 12 macros per layer? or 12 macros total?
Twelve total, sprinkled throughout the layers as desired.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #568 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 11:28:26 »
did anyone got their FLIP to work in Windows 7 x64? When I tried to flash it, I've got an error that says USB not recognizable or something like that.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #569 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 22:22:59 »
Just an FYI, when I tried to download this, I got a message in Chrome Version 40.0.2214.93 m that the file is malicious and it stopped my download. I had to transfer it to my Dropbox and then pull it from there.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #570 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 08:28:33 »
Has anyone ever used this software to program a "The Ghost Squid" controller board on a CM Storm QuickFire XT? I'm thinking of purchasing "The Ghost Squid" but want to gauge how hard it would be to program it since I'm a complete noob when it comes to these type of things.

As it's not in the first post it won't work until metalliqaz adds support for it.  It's made by the same guy who did the other converters which are supported and uses the same controller chip and there is source available for another firmware which must contain the matrix, so I think it should be quite easy to add but only he knows.

Once it's added it will be very easy to use just like all the other supported models, but you'll have to ask nicely :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #571 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 10:00:10 »
Looks like Bpiphany finally added the code for his ghost squid.  I use his code as a spec to add support to Easy AVR USB.  I will finally be able to support the Ghost Squid!

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #572 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 10:43:20 »
Is their any chance of Easy AVR support for Hasu's HHKB Alt controller? It has a ATmega32u4 in it. I really like how Easy AVR Keymapper is to use.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #573 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 12:35:29 »
New Beta posted.  QFXT (Ghost Squid) support and JD45 support

89391-0

Ghost Squid is completely untested.  Someone with the hardware is going to have to test it.  Please report results to me so I can fix any bugs.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #574 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 16:36:45 »
Is their any chance of Easy AVR support for Hasu's HHKB Alt controller? It has a ATmega32u4 in it. I really like how Easy AVR Keymapper is to use.

I don't think so

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #575 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 16:37:39 »
did anyone got their FLIP to work in Windows 7 x64? When I tried to flash it, I've got an error that says USB not recognizable or something like that.

Make sure you install the Atmel driver.

Offline RavenII

« Reply #576 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 17:26:13 »
metalliqaz, the 12 macro limit, is that due to the chip's limitations?

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #577 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 19:35:26 »

No there is no inherent limit to the number of macros that the AVR could support, except for the size of flash memory.  The way it works is there is 1k of memory set aside for programmed macros, and any number of macros could be fit inside.

The limit on the number of macros comes from the 8-bit data space used for scancodes.  (0-255, most of which is used by the USB HID spec/MS data pages) I had to limit the number of macros somewhere, and 12 seemed like a natural number.

Why, what do you have in mind?

Offline RavenII

« Reply #578 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 20:06:36 »

No there is no inherent limit to the number of macros that the AVR could support, except for the size of flash memory.  The way it works is there is 1k of memory set aside for programmed macros, and any number of macros could be fit inside.

The limit on the number of macros comes from the 8-bit data space used for scancodes.  (0-255, most of which is used by the USB HID spec/MS data pages) I had to limit the number of macros somewhere, and 12 seemed like a natural number.

Why, what do you have in mind?

Wellll...I don't know to be honest, I'm just getting into the whole firmware/controller side of this hobby, mainly because of my Monoprice GBL-4 (Daermo Blade) has the capability of 5 "profiles" (layers), 27 keys for macros x 400 characters. I have to desolder the board to see what controller it has.

Anyhow, I don't know to be honest, 16? 24? Different macros on different layers?

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #579 on: Mon, 02 February 2015, 00:42:03 »

Yeap i did. I had to manually install it via device manager. And windows is able to detect atmega32u4 when i set my kmac to programming mode

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #580 on: Mon, 02 February 2015, 07:11:26 »

Yeap i did. I had to manually install it via device manager. And windows is able to detect atmega32u4 when i set my kmac to programming mode
Sounds like you're golden.  What board are you trying to connect now?

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #581 on: Mon, 02 February 2015, 11:38:51 »

Sounds like you're golden.  What board are you trying to connect now?

Og kmac. When i tried to flash it it says usb port not opened or something and then automatically my kmac turns normal but yet the firmware is not flashed.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #582 on: Tue, 03 February 2015, 10:07:16 »
Are you getting it to connect and then it fails when you try to program, or does it just never connect in the first place?

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #583 on: Tue, 03 February 2015, 10:47:03 »
Are you getting it to connect and then it fails when you try to program, or does it just never connect in the first place?

it fails when i try to program. :( but checking the hex file is alright

Offline ctm

• Hello, world!
« Reply #584 on: Fri, 06 February 2015, 10:57:35 »
I am wondering if I can use dfu-programmer to flash firmware created by Easy AVR USB Keyboard Firmware and Keymapper into my CM Storm QFR with Frosty Flake. I use Linux and Atmel FLIP does not seem to work well.
TMK Alps64 w/ Matias Quiet Switches in KBP V60 case.
Infinity60 with SKCM Orange Switches w/ TMK.
CM Storm QRF w/ Frosty Flake controller, Cherry MX Blue Switches and TMK firmware.

Coming:
Ellipse Model F F62.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #585 on: Fri, 06 February 2015, 10:58:38 »
I am wondering if I can use dfu-programmer to flash firmware created by Easy AVR USB Keyboard Firmware and Keymapper into my CM Storm QFR with Frosty Flake. I use Linux and Atmel FLIP does not seem to work well.

Yes, dfu-profgammer should get it on there. I had more luck with that on Linux.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline geniekid

« Reply #586 on: Fri, 06 February 2015, 18:01:16 »
I was able to use dfu-programmer to flash onto my Frosty Flake, albeit on windows.

Offline The feel is of the keys!

• Click
« Reply #587 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 08:04:33 »
Would you be able to set up Easy-AVR for the Atreus keyboard? The firmware is all provided, but it's not nearly as user friendly as Easy-AVR is.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #588 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 08:09:27 »
Would you be able to set up Easy-AVR for the Atreus keyboard? The firmware is all provided, but it's not nearly as user friendly as Easy-AVR is.
It runs on a Teensy,  so yes it can be done.  Was Atreus a GB?  I thought it was a homemade.

• Click
« Reply #589 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 08:35:38 »
It runs on a Teensy,  so yes it can be done.  Was Atreus a GB?  I thought it was a homemade.

The newer ones run on a A-star. Not sure if there's been a GB for them, but you can buy kits from the maker of them.
http://atreus.technomancy.us/ It uses a different pinout for the A-star version.

Outputs:

|-----------------+----+----+----+----|
    | row number |  0 |  1 |  2 |  3 |
    |----------------+----+----+----+----|
    | pin number | D0 | D1 | D3 | D2 |
    |----------------+----+----+----+----|

Inputs:

|---------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----|
    | column number |  0 |  1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 | 10 |
    | pin number    | B7 | B6 | F7 | F6 | B6 | D4 | E6 | B4 | B5 | C6 | D7 |
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 February 2015, 08:37:33 by The feel is of the keys! »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #590 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 08:48:04 »
I'll look into it

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #591 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 10:14:16 »

For this to work, you're going to have to serve as a beta tester.

90031-0

• Click
« Reply #592 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 15:57:24 »

(Attachment Link)

Awesome, I'm more than happy to beta test.  :thumb:

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #593 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 16:07:13 »

(Attachment Link)

Which do you use, windows or multiplatform?

• Click
« Reply #594 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 20:07:00 »

(Attachment Link)

Which do you use, windows or multiplatform?

Windows 7.
i7 965 3.20GHz | 8GB RAM | GTX770 |
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 February 2015, 20:17:43 by The feel is of the keys! »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #595 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 20:23:58 »
Okay, watch for a PM with a test build tonight or tomorrow.

Offline RavenII

« Reply #596 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 22:34:59 »
I absolutely LOVE how active you are with this project. Seriously.

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #597 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 01:35:10 »
so the password feature is still not available to us eh?

and what does it do? generate a random password?

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #598 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 07:53:05 »
I absolutely LOVE how active you are with this project. Seriously.
Thanks dude. Hopefully I can get around to adding some planned enhancements soon :)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #599 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 07:56:16 »
so the password feature is still not available to us eh?

and what does it do? generate a random password?
It is fully functional, just not well documented. It generates strong passwords based on a simple key string. It's a bit more secure than storing a strong password as a macro that anyone could use.