Author Topic: [GB] The Galaxy Class set (Ordering CLOSED)  (Read 108573 times)

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
[GB] The Galaxy Class set (Ordering CLOSED)
« on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 13:53:13 »
64718-0

Following on extensive discussions and community collaboration in the "LCARS Keyboard set" interest check (as originally proposed by Moz), I am happy to announce that:

>>> The Group Buy for the "Galaxy Class" set is now live at Pimp My Keyboard! <<<

If you have trouble registering (PMK is experiencing a temporary glitch), just click on the "guest purchase" checkbox when checking out.

The Group Buy closes 9 June 2014, with sets shipping a few weeks after that.

This is a not-for-profit community-driven fan project with a crowdsourced design, comprised of volunteer contributions and ideas from various members of the GeekHack community (special thanks to LechnerDE, Dansor, CPTBadAss, divito, Elrick, jdcarpe, stoic-lemon, and many others) and compiled by me and Moz into a set of design specs and mock-ups. The full history is in the interest check thread.

If you're interested

Please join the buy immediately at PMK. It is important to tip the set and get the price tiers down quickly so we can get buzz going for this set, both within and outside the GeekHack community. The more we are able to order, the less we all have to pay.

Sets

DSA profile. PBT with screenprint dyesub.

• Core (TKL)
  • Numpad
  • ISO
  • Ergodox
  • Tsangan

Design mock-ups/specs are at the end of this post.

Pricing and the Special Features of this Set

Part of the reason it's important to sign up early to drive the tiers down is that this is a relatively expensive set. This is because it employs a combination of technologies and manufacturing processes never before used in a GeekHack Group Buy (or at Signature Plastics more generally, for that matter): PBT resin, DSA key profile, Pantone-matched coloring for fidelity to screen-used props, and in particular a special high-end screenprint process for the legend dye sublimation, yielding much crisper legends than are generally found on any dyesub buy (including the recent Graphite set, which also uses the DSA profile).

Our rationale was that in order to invoke the spirit of the LCARS designs, we needed to pay particular care to rendering the special SWISS 911 font with extreme accuracy (even at small font sizes, tended to be used in such designs). Equally, the muted color tones of the original screen-used designs are an important component of the "look", so we wanted to take the extra step of Pantone-matching for the all-important yellow color, which means a special PBT resin is being custom-mixed just for this set. Feel free to read the whole long history in the IC thread to see the many technical iterations we went through to get to this final (hopefully perfected!) design. I myself must have logged about a hundred hours in Illustrator just working on the mockups. :)

Here is a comparison photo of the dyesub processes. Note how blurry the rightmost and leftmost key legends look compared to those in the center. The ones in the center are using our screenprint process; the outer keys are using the standard Signature Plastics dyesublimation process.

You never know until you see the final set, but hopefully all the long efforts, the unusual manufacturing processes, and the slightly higher than usual expense will yield a set like no other.

MOQ

To keep from scaring people away with a high potential price if buy-in is low, we have set the MOQ relatively high for this Buy (75 sets). This is another reason why it's important to buy in early. Your risk is lower of having to pay an exorbitant price if few sets sell, and the faster the set tips, the more people will be willing to buy into it (it's a sad fact of the psychology of how these things work that people are more likely to buy in only after their buy-in is most needed).

My role

I'm a new(ish) GeekHack member who just happens to have a great enthusiasm for LCARS and Star Trek: The Next Generation. When reading Moz's proposal, I got excited for the possibilities of a community-driven set inspired by late 90s sci-fi computer interface designs, so I offered to step in to help organize things and hopefully help raise the aesthetic bar for the set by working on improved mock-ups. For months now, I have been helping to collate community preferences and ideas for this set in the IC thread into something that can be actually manufactured. I compiled the mock-ups and have been working as a liaison between the GeekHack community and the manufacturer Signature Plastics in Washington state. The Group Buy is actually being run by Signature Plastics through their new Pimp My Keyboard site, and they'll be taking care of all order processing, shipping, etc.

I won't be making any money as a result of this Group Buy. As seems to be a bit of a GH and PMK custom, the Group Buy originators (Moz and myself) will each get a free set—though I'll be buying more myself!—and Signature Plastics is further donating three full sets (assuming the Group Buy tips) to the GeekHack community for subsequent auctioning in support of community projects (Moz will be taking care of this). UPDATE 10/14: they were only able to provide one free core set and Moz isn't able to do the auction, so we're sending it to GeekHack admins for auction directly.

In short: if you have questions about the design specs, feel free to bring them to me (or, preferably, post them in this thread); if you have any questions or problems with ordering, fulfillment, the final manufactured product, or any of the businesses end of things, bring them to Signature Plastics directly via the Pimp My Keyboard support page. ;)

Help us promote this buy

Please tell everyone you know about this set! From fellow Trekkers to other keyboard comrades.

To help spread the word, you can also add a promotional graphic to your signature on GeekHack by going to Profile > Summary > Modify Profile > Forum Profile > Signature and copying and pasting in the following BBCode.

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/deals/the-galaxy-class-keyset][img width=394 height=80]https://e2ij2g.dm2302.livefilestore.com/y2pRH67ha3l3S3xmkgfQnHnqhaAEOMpMChfJWsvbcCTBYsFkP9TiorRQeLmfvGxISxwZ11mhAO1ERQf4w3puYvEX3F_ZOcuCZMeAYsT4Kds6C4/galaxyclasspromo.gif?psid=1[/img][/url]

This means that every forum post you've ever made will act as a billboard for the set, helping to drive up our numbers (and down the prices)! :D

The resulting banner in your signature will look like this:
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 November 2014, 18:35:24 by norbauer »

Offline norbauer

Re: [GB] The Galaxy Class set (Taking orders!)
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:00:42 »
A few people have reported hitting snags with the registration process. I have emailed the PMK people to check on what the problem is, but in the meantime please note that it is possible to check out as a guest without having to register.

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:12:35 »
I like this and will make sure it is tipped.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:36:58 »
Very excited about the news and hope for this to be as successful as we had envisioned, as many of you know I am quite busy and had a streak of very bad luck, but thankfully for you all I am not handling any of the logistics for this GB (Signature Plastics will), so need not worry :)). I hope as many of you as possible participate in getting this amazing and unique set.

I would also like to congratulate norbauer for his excellent and the exorbitant amount of effort he has put into this project, I merely started the idea based on a DeviantArt keyboard artwork I saw posted here, but he took it to a different level, one I can't ever imagine myself taking the project too. Well done sir.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:46:03 »
I am extremely interested (cash in hand), but I cant register on PMK :gotme:

Everytime I try to register and submit, the page simply goes blank or reloads

Offline norbauer

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:47:18 »

I have an email out to the PMK technical folks to see what the deal is. Another user reported that checking out as a guest worked. Can you give that a try? I'll post here as soon as I here something back from PMK on what the trouble is with registration.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:47:36 »
Love this idea.  Too bad the ergodox mods are blank ...

Offline norbauer

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:53:50 »
Love this idea.  Too bad the ergodox mods are blank ...

I know. =\ Sorry about that. This is something that Moz proposed late in the game when I felt we were a bit too far along in the process to go back to the design phase. However, such a revision would definitely be priority 1 for a subsequent round.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:57:19 »

I have an email out to the PMK technical folks to see what the deal is. Another user reported that checking out as a guest worked. Can you give that a try? I'll post here as soon as I here something back from PMK on what the trouble is with registration.

I would really like to place the order with my account, so that the order is listed on file if any issues arise.

I managed to register through PMK home page, but I can not login to my account on the group buy page.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 16:59:22 »
Cool idea.
I don't like DSA though.

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 17:04:22 »
oh my ****ing god
holy ****
holy WOWOWOWOWOWOW
I cannot explain how excited I am
I was so excited for this group buy but

dsa pbt

I thought granite was my be-all end-all but GALAXY CLASS WTFFFFF OGMGGG BBBQQQQQQ
[I'm really sorry for terrible internetness but honestly I am more excited about this than I am about anything that I can recall in the last long time.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 17:06:42 »
very nice set congrats. I had enough DSA for now, I won't get my LCARS set but if you are interested I could make a 3D render of the set (no promise, I'm really busy, but it's the less I could do for a Trekkie :P)

Offline norbauer

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 17:09:43 »
very nice set congrats. I had enough DSA for now, I won't get my LCARS set but if you are interested I could make a 3D render of the set (no promise, I'm really busy, but it's the less I could do for a Trekkie :P)

Show Image

That would be amazing if you get a chance. :D

The Illustrator files are right here. If you have any trouble with the fonts, just let me know. I tried to convert everything to outlines, but I may have missed a glyph here or there.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 17:10:41 »
oh my ****ing god
holy ****
holy WOWOWOWOWOWOW
I cannot explain how excited I am
I was so excited for this group buy but

dsa pbt

I thought granite was my be-all end-all but GALAXY CLASS WTFFFFF OGMGGG BBBQQQQQQ
[I'm really sorry for terrible internetness but honestly I am more excited about this than I am about anything that I can recall in the last long time.

Haha. Your enthusiasm is much appreciated. And if not on a forum for keyboard nerds, I don't know where else "internetness" could possibly be more appropriate.

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 17:11:30 »

I would really like to place the order with my account, so that the order is listed on file if any issues arise.

I managed to register through PMK home page, but I can not login to my account on the group buy page.

GB and PMKkeyshop have separate accounts.
At least I had to sign up twice with my same email.
[I know wtf right?]

Also, for the record. I have a blank BDJ set and it appears lighter irl than on this mockup sheet. I have a dell u2312hm.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 17:13:56 »
To proceed I would need:

- a nice background for the keyboard. Ideally ST inspired. Very high quality, better a seamless/tileable bg.
- SVG or PDF of the legends with no other graphics added

I can do a 60% layout pretty quickly, so it won't show up the full set glory... but better than nothing :)

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 17:14:49 »
I promised myself I would not get anymore dsa profile sets.

I didn't think anyone could make another dsa set that is this hard to resist.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 17:14:58 »
Also, for the record. I have a blank BDJ set and it appears lighter irl than on this mockup sheet. I have a dell u2312hm.

Yes, all the of the colors are sort of fudged in the mock-up as a best-approximation. I have the key rings from SP and based the colors off of that.

Here is an image of the swatches together to get a relative sense of the colors, but monitors are color temperatures of lighting vary tremendously, so without a Pantone book and the swatches in hand, it's really hard to get a sense for how the colors will look, unfortunately.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 17:16:21 »
Where is the picture if the original board this was based on?

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 17:17:06 »

GB and PMKkeyshop have separate accounts.
At least I had to sign up twice with my same email.
[I know wtf right?]

What in the actual .....

I guess keep us updated if you hear back from them about registration

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 18:21:53 »

Yes, all the of the colors are sort of fudged in the mock-up as a best-approximation. I have the key rings from SP and based the colors off of that.

Here is an image of the swatches together to get a relative sense of the colors, but monitors are color temperatures of lighting vary tremendously, so without a Pantone book and the swatches in hand, it's really hard to get a sense for how the colors will look, unfortunately.

Show Image

This is true. That color swatch looks much closer to the actual key i have in hand.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 19:19:59 »
Nice one, what's with all this sudden PBT goodness being bestowed upon us now?

We haven't even seen what Matt3o's version will be like and SP hasn't even provided any pictures yet of how they'll look, so I wish they would put up some images to show their standards relating to PBT - Dye-sub production.

It's not an easy manufacture, that's why most factories stick with printed caps because they're fast and cheap.  I hope everything comes out perfectly here.

Offline phillyboy

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 19:44:30 »
I should be in for one as well for the ergodox set, my only issue is that I am closing on a house soon so I will have a new address to deal with :).

The ergodox set includes all the keys pictured and not just the modifiers, right? Some of the other group buys on there made it seem like you only got the modifier keys (and they seemed expensive too for what you got...).

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 19:53:53 »
OP, any update from SP/PMK about the registration problem?

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 20:59:05 »
I would 100% order a set for the ErgoDox I'm building but I have one major problem with the set. The rightmost legended column being 141C Pantone instead of BFE would drive me nuts. That asymmetry would bug me enough I could not use the set. I think it would have looked much better if all the alpha keys were BFE and the entire top row be 141C (including the two 1.5 mods). I know you probably cant change it now but I just wanted to throw my opinion out there.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline norbauer

« Reply #25 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 23:33:15 »

Registration appears to be working again! :D

For everyone who tried earlier, please try to input your orders again now and let me know if you hit any snags. I'll be speaking with the PMK support people again tomorrow and will be happy to relay any feedback.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #26 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 23:53:30 »
Anybody have Deskthority or KBDMod accounts and would be willing to cross-post this to either forum?

Offline 66klaus

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 05:38:13 »
PBT ?

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 06:26:59 »

Registration appears to be working again! :D

For everyone who tried earlier, please try to input your orders again now and let me know if you hit any snags. I'll be speaking with the PMK support people again tomorrow and will be happy to relay any feedback.

Order placed!

One question, I noticed that the shipping info was blank at the end of the order even though I had filled out all fields, also noticed that there was no shipping charge. Should I contact SP/PMK?

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 08:15:19 »
One thing I noticed, the up arrow key reads 'FOR' and the down arrow reads 'AFT' -- shouldn't it read 'FORE'? I would buy into this if I didn't already have three different new keycap sets incoming (Penumbra, Granite and R5) -- but it's very tempting! I hope this one flips.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline norbauer

« Reply #30 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 09:38:58 »
One thing I noticed, the up arrow key reads 'FOR' and the down arrow reads 'AFT' -- shouldn't it read 'FORE'? I would buy into this if I didn't already have three different new keycap sets incoming (Penumbra, Granite and R5) -- but it's very tempting! I hope this one flips.

I had it as "fore" originally but the visual imbalance made me choose to abbreviate it so that each pair of direction keys had the same number of characters. It just looked better that way. :) starboard is also necessarily abbreviated, so there didn't seem to be any harm.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 11:45:15 »
I don't know if the legends are final but I spot some inconsistency in symbols size...

Offline Grendel

• Firmware for Costar Replacement Controllers
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 12:44:54 »
Anybody have Deskthority or KBDMod accounts and would be willing to cross-post this to either forum?

Posted on DT.
Currently using: RK-9000WH/GR, CMS QFXT w/ Ghost Squid
- I'm game !

Offline norbauer

« Reply #33 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:11:38 »
I don't know if the legends are final but I spot some inconsistency in symbols size...

Any significant errors we can easily tweak before the move to production. Please let me know anything you find and I'll happily fix! :) We had lots of edits based on requested revisions in the IC thread. I tried to keep everything the same height, but it was a bit tricky after the conversion to outlines.
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:14:24 by norbauer »

Offline oystein.krog

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:11:55 »
I would 100% order a set for the ErgoDox I'm building but I have one major problem with the set. The rightmost legended column being 141C Pantone instead of BFE would drive me nuts. That asymmetry would bug me enough I could not use the set. I think it would have looked much better if all the alpha keys were BFE and the entire top row be 141C (including the two 1.5 mods). I know you probably cant change it now but I just wanted to throw my opinion out there.

Same for me.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #35 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:12:14 »

Posted on DT.

Awesome. Thanks!

Offline norbauer

« Reply #36 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:13:33 »

Same for me.

The original idea was to mimic the LCARS designs, which are very asymmetrical in this way. Nobody said anything about it in the IC thread or I would have been happy to change. =\ Oh well. Next round!

Offline orcinus

« Reply #37 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 15:25:50 »
Numpad legends look bizarre center-aligned as they are, next to the bottom right aligned core set.
Any chance that's gonna get changed?

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 15:26:35 »
So glad I registered beforehand when I signed up to the newsletter. Ordered my Battle Bridge, ISO, numpad sets as well. Really hope the price will drop ahah.

Will shipping addresses and prices be sorted out closer to the time? Because when I ordered mine it didn't give me a choice of which type of INTL mail to choose from, nor even let me put in a delivery address.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 15:36:45 »
So glad I registered beforehand when I signed up to the newsletter. Ordered my Battle Bridge, ISO, numpad sets as well. Really hope the price will drop ahah.

Will shipping addresses and prices be sorted out closer to the time? Because when I ordered mine it didn't give me a choice of which type of INTL mail to choose from, nor even let me put in a delivery address.

I sent them an email about the shipping issue when you place the order, and asked what shipping would cost. The reply said nothing about shipping cost.

"Thanks for the heads up - not sure what the deal is, but I will have my guys take a look... I wouldn't worry about it from your end :)

Melissa Petersen
Signature Plastics LLC"

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 17:03:10 »

Any significant errors we can easily tweak before the move to production. Please let me know anything you find and I'll happily fix! :) We had lots of edits based on requested revisions in the IC thread. I tried to keep everything the same height, but it was a bit tricky after the conversion to outlines.

I don't know if they've been posted somewhere, but if you send me the templates I can give you some hints if you want.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 18:04:52 »

I don't know if they've been posted somewhere, but if you send me the templates I can give you some hints if you want.

Oops. Sorry about that. I thought I posted the link to the Illustrator files in my post above (replying to your request re 3d mockups) but apparently I forgot to include the link. >_<

Here are the Illustrator source files for all the sets: http://1drv.ms/1p48pBz

Offline norbauer

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 18:07:12 »
Very excited about the news and hope for this to be as successful as we had envisioned, as many of you know I am quite busy and had a streak of very bad luck, but thankfully for you all I am not handling any of the logistics for this GB (Signature Plastics will), so need not worry :)). I hope as many of you as possible participate in getting this amazing and unique set.

I would also like to congratulate norbauer for his excellent and the exorbitant amount of effort he has put into this project, I merely started the idea based on a DeviantArt keyboard artwork I saw posted here, but he took it to a different level, one I can't ever imagine myself taking the project too. Well done sir.

Thanks, Moz. I am very sorry to hear about your streak of bad luck; I wasn't aware. I hope everything is OK with you.

Thanks so much for your kind words! Hopefully final product will end up having been worth all our efforts. The folks at SP are certainly determined to see the set be a success.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 18:18:31 »

I sent them an email about the shipping issue when you place the order, and asked what shipping would cost. The reply said nothing about shipping cost.

"Thanks for the heads up - not sure what the deal is, but I will have my guys take a look... I wouldn't worry about it from your end :)

Melissa Petersen
Signature Plastics LLC"

Hmmmmm....

Offline norbauer

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 18:28:44 »

Melissa Petersen
Signature Plastics LLC"

Hmmmmm....

When I checked out, a calculated shipping price was included in my order. Did you not get that, or are you just saying that it stayed the same as if you were shipping to a US address?

I have emailed them a follow-up to ask for clarification. Melissa is handling the manufacturing side of things but I'm also in contact with the company that runs the Group Buy site, as they know a bit more about its (apparently slightly buggy) inner workings.

Offline orcinus

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 19:04:22 »
When I checked out, a calculated shipping price was included in my order. Did you not get that, or are you just saying that it stayed the same as if you were shipping to a US address?

I didn't get that either.
There was no shipping fee at all, just the price of the set.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 19:10:13 »
Yeah, all I got was the price of the sets I ordered. My billing address was there, but my mailing address wasn't.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 20:48:51 »
For the record, if anybody wants to know the full price tiers (the PMK site doesn't show the full list)

Core Set:
75 sets                   $79 per set
100 sets                 $70 per set
150 sets                 $68 per set
200 sets                 $67 per set
250 sets                 $66 per set
500 sets                 $61 per set

Numpad Set:
25 sets                   $28 per set
50 sets                   $25 per set
75 sets                   $24 per set
100 sets                 $23 per set
150 sets                 $22 per set
500 sets                 $21 per set

Battle Bridge:
25 sets                   $17 per set
50 sets                   $15 per set
75 sets                   $14 per set
200 sets                 $13 per set

ErgoDox Set:
75 sets                   $54 per set
100 sets                 $52 per set
150 sets                 $51 per set
200 sets                 $50 per set
500 sets                 $45 per set

ISO Set:
25 sets                   $23 per set
50 sets                   $18 per set
75 sets                   $17 per set
100 sets                 $16 per set
150 sets                 $15 per set
250 sets                 $14 per set

Tsangan:
25 sets                   $50 per set
50 sets                   $45 per set
75 sets                   $44 per set
100 sets                 $35 per set
150 sets                 $34 per set
250 sets                 $33 per set
500 sets                 $28 per set

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 21:53:04 »
Very interesting looking set. Probably going to pickup in the coming days

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #49 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 01:15:17 »
Granite had the extra homing key option and it was very cheap. I think you should consider adding that as a child buy here. [copies from pmk]