Author Topic: [IC] GMK TA Royal Alpha 610 Typewriter inspired set ~~~~~~GB LIVE!~~~~~~  (Read 107842 times)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Re: [IC] GMK Royal Alpha Typewriter inspired set (Lime, Green and Grey)
« Reply #300 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 09:27:11 »
Just to throw this out there without getting ahead of ourselves, I am interested in making this set part of a GMK keyset trilogy.

The basic backbone would be the same for all of them:
Base set with some dark color legends double-shot on some variant of white/beige with a secondary color pad-printed sub-legends
Mods set with some variant of white/beige legends double-shot on the secondary color used for sublegends and few accent keys in a close but different color to the secondary color.

First one is obviously going to be the Green theme, which is this set.
Second one will be a Red theme, so black legends (CR), Russian-Cyrillic red (V1) sub legends, and a red mods set with a few V2 accent keys
Final one will be a Blue Theme, so dark-blue legends (V4), electric blue (N5) sub legends and a electric blue mods set with a few V4 accent keys

Again, this is just a wild idea and will depend on the success of the first round, but is something I'd like to organise, be involved in and see happen.

MOZ man...have some consideration for our wallets.

LOL. I'll space them out so your wallets can replenish. :P

Offline Phirr

• If you don't work you die.
« Reply #301 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 09:19:09 »
Definitely interested

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #302 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 14:07:51 »
Heads up, most probably launching on St Patrick's day, 17th March. Ready your wallets!

Also mockups for From Russia with Love and Two Oceans coming soon.

Offline thatsmrdoctortoyou

• Dingo babies
    • IG
« Reply #303 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 14:17:22 »
Heads up, most probably launching on St Patrick's day, 17th March. Ready your wallets!

Ohhhh snap. Very pumped for this MOZ!  :thumb:

Offline need

« Reply #304 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 15:05:25 »
Can't wait to feed my ...

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #305 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 19:52:17 »

thanks for great news Moz  :thumb:My wallet is ready :D
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #306 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 11:36:14 »
So, I got the renders from GMK, and they are absolutely stunning. This set is going to look lovely. Thanks everyone that has been a part of the IC phase.

Base Set:

Mod Set:

Outcasts Set for WhiteFox/1800/FC660M:

(The white blank R3 key is being corrected and will most likely have an Fn or star legend)

The MOQ are:
Base set - 150
Mod set - 150
Outcasts set - 100

The group buy will almost certainly be run by MassDrop.

We are targeting St.Patrick's Day (17th March) to launch the drop. Wish us luck!

For EU buyers:
In the past two weeks I have been in discussion with GMK, MassDrop and few EU members and whilst I am trying for a better solution for EU customers, I'd like to clarify a few things. From my understanding, the gripe EU buyers have with MassDrop is the 30% DUTY+TAX they have to pay and the higher shipping costs. First thing first, we can't deny that bulk of the orders are from US, so a shipment from GMK is bound to go to the US. Now the difference in shipping cost of a EU proxy handling shipping vs MassDrop is minimal if any, because MassDrop get volume discount from USPS. Now regarding the 30%,  GMK has informed me that if they were to ship within the EU, then they will have to put a 20% VAT on the base price (Which we are used to seeing from GMK). This leaves 10% price difference which is just about offset by the extra shipping costs GMK will charge for shipping part of the consignment to EU. I hope this brings things more into perspective that in the current state of things, EU buyers aren't really getting that bad a deal and would agree that extra efforts for a EU "warehouse"/proxy are really not worth it. Having said that, I will try and see if a solution can be found.

Offline need

« Reply #307 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 11:45:50 »
So, I got the renders from GMK, and they are absolutely stunning. This set is going to look lovely. Thanks everyone that has been a part of the IC phase.

Base Set:
Show Image

Mod Set:
Show Image

Show Image

(The white blank R3 key is being corrected and will most likely have an Fn or star legend)

The MOQ are:
Base set - 150
Mod set - 150
Outcasts set - 100

We are targeting St.Patrick's Day (17th March) to launch the drop. Wish us luck!

For EU buyers:
In the past two weeks I have been in discussion with GMK, MassDrop and few EU members and whilst I am trying for a better solution for EU customers, I'd like to clarify a few things. From my understanding, the gripe EU buyers have with MassDrop is the 30% DUTY+TAX they have to pay and the higher shipping costs. First thing first, we can't deny that bulk of the orders are from US, so a shipment from GMK is bound to go to the US. Now the difference in shipping cost of a EU proxy handling shipping vs MassDrop is minimal if any, because MassDrop get volume discount from USPS. Now regarding the 30%,  GMK has informed me that if they were to ship within the EU, then they will have to put a 20% VAT on the base price (Which we are used to seeing from GMK). This leaves 10% price difference which is just about offset by the extra shipping costs GMK will charge for shipping part of the consignment to EU. I hope this brings things more into perspective that in the current state of things, EU buyers aren't really getting that bad a deal and would agree that extra efforts for a EU "warehouse"/proxy are really not worth it. Having said that, I will try and see if a solution can be found.
Hope you can find a solution for fellow Europeans

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #308 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 11:53:02 »
Nice job Moz. Definitely in for at least one. Maybe I can stretch 2.  ;)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #309 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 11:54:40 »
Absolutely perfect. Definitely in for a set of all kits.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #310 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 11:54:52 »
I'd like to add, GMK does not have tooling for a 6U spacebar.

Offline luckyryan333

• #There'sNoToolForTyping
« Reply #311 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 12:15:59 »
So sweet. In for each set. Great job!
No PaiN, No GaiN
More
How to order from Taobao from outside of China and WITHOUT an Agent
daily driver: C70 w/ Oblivion
on the way: d65_12/gmkblk_3

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #312 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 13:46:17 »
Tempting to pick up a mod set.  I'm thinking that mixed with Skeletor for more unicorn vomit :D

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #313 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 16:27:57 »
I am fairly keen on this set because I am an ISO user and love TA sets.

I have recently picked up an Irish set from Ivan's GB, but I have had to use a few random caps to adapt it to an ISO board. This is an attractive all-in-one solution.

What sort of quality can I expect from GMK pad printing and how does it compare to the dye sublimation on Ivan's caps.

Alternatively, IMSTO is soon running an irish set with ISO support - so currently there are a lot of choices, but I would love to finally get a full GMK set.

So it sort of comes down to quality and price.

NB will it be possible to buy JUST to mod set? I know sometimes with previous MD buys you had to buy to the base set to qualify.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #314 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 16:43:02 »
I am so in on this set!

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #315 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 16:43:31 »
I'll be in for one of everything!

There is not a single key I am missing in those kits   :thumb:

Great work MOZ!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #316 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 20:18:04 »
They do look nice!

Those CODE keys might swing the balance for some people.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline priyadi

« Reply #317 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 22:43:55 »
The root of the problem: MD won't under declare, at all. Not even to their buy price. This is unlike any individually run group buys.

If europeans want cheaper, they really should ask MD to ship from China. Considering a good amount of their stuffs are from China anyway, it would make sense to do so. And they even have cheaper shipping options.

For EU buyers:
Boards: Filco TKL+HID Liberation, Infinity 60%, Sentraq S60-X, Whitefox, Ergodox, Planck.
Member of the flat keyboard society.
Keycap manifesto: "Key sets without vendor neutral Super key are worthless"

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #318 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 02:14:41 »

I have recently picked up an Irish set from Ivan's GB, but I have had to use a few random caps to adapt it to an ISO board. This is an attractive all-in-one solution.

What sort of quality can I expect from GMK pad printing and how does it compare to the dye sublimation on Ivan's caps.

Alternatively, IMSTO is soon running an irish set with ISO support - so currently there are a lot of choices, but I would love to finally get a full GMK set.

NB will it be possible to buy JUST to mod set? I know sometimes with previous MD buys you had to buy to the base set to qualify.
Sorry, but I don't understand the whole "competition" thing, for me double-shot ABS from GMK and Gateron PBT with dyseub, are two very different types of keysets. Granted the color scheme is similar (same), however still, they are quite different in the end product. Someone brought this up on reddit too, but they got downvoted and comment got deleted, sigh.

GMK pad printing is said to be the best there is and lasts much longer than most pad printing, however a lot depends on your body chemistry, environment, etc.

Yes, the mod set should be available by itself, without having to buy the base set, same for the outcasts set. This was always the plan to give those using a PBT set and wanting to use only the green modifiers.

The root of the problem: MD won't under declare, at all. Not even to their buy price. This is unlike any individually run group buys. If europeans want cheaper, they really should ask MD to ship from China. Considering a good amount of their stuffs are from China anyway, it would make sense to do so. And they even have cheaper shipping options.
None of the online businesses like MK, MD, Amazon, etc under declare the items, it is against the law. These keycaps will be shipped from Germany, so I don't really think the China option is viable.

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #319 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 02:18:16 »
Will the sub-legends be UV-coated just the like they did it with the Cyrillic set?

Offline lootbag

« Reply #320 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 03:33:43 »
I told myself no more sets but... this one seems too epic to pass on.
Although I'd be weary of using the set a lot since it'll start to shine, I think my GMK TA is already showing signs of use after a few weeks.
Really wanted GMK SNES for subtle hints of color but that didn't meet MOQ.
This set does the same for me and hopefully it will hit MOQ!

Offline priyadi

« Reply #321 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 03:45:58 »
I know, I'm just telling the current state of affairs. I'm fairly certain my 7bit ROUND6 group buy, when it finally arrives, will be cheaper in tax and shipping than this group buy, even if both are shipped from Germany.

If we compare MD to Amazon etc, then MD wins this easily.

None of the online businesses like MK, MD, Amazon, etc under declare the items, it is against the law. These keycaps will be shipped from Germany, so I don't really think the China option is viable.
Boards: Filco TKL+HID Liberation, Infinity 60%, Sentraq S60-X, Whitefox, Ergodox, Planck.
Member of the flat keyboard society.
Keycap manifesto: "Key sets without vendor neutral Super key are worthless"

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #322 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 10:33:13 »

Sorry, but I don't understand the whole "competition" thing, for me double-shot ABS from GMK and Gateron PBT with dyseub, are two very different types of keysets. Granted the color scheme is similar (same), however still, they are quite different in the end product. Someone brought this up on reddit too, but they got downvoted and comment got deleted, sigh.

GMK pad printing is said to be the best there is and lasts much longer than most pad printing, however a lot depends on your body chemistry, environment, etc.

Yes, the mod set should be available by itself, without having to buy the base set, same for the outcasts set. This was always the plan to give those using a PBT set and wanting to use only the green modifiers.

The root of the problem: MD won't under declare, at all. Not even to their buy price. This is unlike any individually run group buys. If europeans want cheaper, they really should ask MD to ship from China. Considering a good amount of their stuffs are from China anyway, it would make sense to do so. And they even have cheaper shipping options.

Sorry I don't mean to imply one set is inherently better, I am just asking for user experiences with GMK pad printing because there are a few options at the moment and I am trying to find the one that fits my use case the best. I have never seen or had a GMK pad printed set.

The fact the mods are sold separately is great news because it will let me mix it with my current set.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #323 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 10:43:52 »
Just to clarify, I don't mean to imply that you said one set is better than the other, I just don't subscribe to the idea of comparing the PBT and ABS sets, specially with price being the only comparison factor.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #324 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 11:27:32 »
For key caps legends manufacturing, dye sublimation is the thermal application of vapored dye on the plastic over an stencil or mask, normally on PBT, pad printing is the deposition of liquid ink on it, usually on ABS, while double shot is to mold the legends in one plastic color and in a second step to mold the base key cap plastic around the legend, encapsulating it. As it was said before, they are not comparable processes. The pad printing comes in a wide range of quality, from those cheap key caps whose printing will be removed in few weeks, to GMK's that last years of use (I had and old POS OG Cherry set with its window keys pad printed that still last after many years of heavy use at its POS). If you are really preoccupied for the pad printed legends to run off, you'd better get a dye sub PBT set, but I think it should not be a reason to let this set to pass. Besides, there is no better contrast and quality on a key cap legend than the main ones on a GMK made set. Just be aware these are different and not comparable.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #325 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 11:48:25 »
For key caps legends manufacturing, dye sublimation is the thermal application of vapored dye on the plastic over an stencil or mask, normally on PBT, pad printing is the deposition of liquid ink on it, usually on ABS, while double shot is to mold the legends in one plastic color and in a second step to mold the base key cap plastic around the legend, encapsulating it. As it was said before, they are not comparable processes. The pad printing comes in a wide range of quality, from those cheap key caps whose printing will be removed in few weeks, to GMK's that last years of use (I had and old POS OG Cherry set with its window keys pad printed that still last after many years of heavy use at its POS). If you are really preoccupied for the pad printed legends to run off, you'd better get a dye sub PBT set, but I think it should not be a reason to let this set to pass. Besides, there is no better contrast and quality on a key cap legend than the main ones on a GMK made set. Just be aware these are different and not comparable.
+1, those are my thought exactly. I think they are two quite different things, your post summarizes the legend difference very well, and we haven't even gone onto about the difference in texture.

Offline rwarwarwa

« Reply #326 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 15:31:53 »
Shut up and take my money !!!!!

Offline weifanwang

« Reply #327 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 19:55:06 »
 :thumb:can't wait!

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #328 on: Sun, 13 March 2016, 05:10:12 »
In EU, you pay taxes even if the product is from China. Well, unless they underdeclare obviously.

Packets from China are also very cheap. For a set of keycaps I paid seven bucks. Including delivery.

The cheapest solution could be an American proxy.
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 March 2016, 05:14:17 by Giorgio »

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #329 on: Sun, 13 March 2016, 05:12:30 »
Also, the gmk 9009 will be the first gmk gb to offer both scoops and bars, and on the 5, bars and nipples.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=80408.0

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #330 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 17:17:46 »
I think I've got the answer to the EU problem. There is no problem.

I have confirmed with multiple parties that when receiving keycaps from GMK in US, they pay little to nominal (~0.5%) in taxes/duties in EU. The shipping prices MassDrop gets for the international shipping is about the same as an individual would get while shipping within EU. The 10% difference of if the keycaps were shipped within EU vs from US is pretty much offset by the extra split shipping from GMK.

So, EU guys sorry, the 20%/30% taxes imposed by the government are to be blamed, so relax and buy from MassDrop.

Offline need

« Reply #331 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 18:11:56 »

I have confirmed with multiple parties that when receiving keycaps from GMK in US, they pay little to nominal (~0.5%) in taxes/duties in EU. The shipping prices MassDrop gets for the international shipping is about the same as an individual would get while shipping within EU. The 10% difference of if the keycaps were shipped within EU vs from US is pretty much offset by the extra split shipping from GMK.

So, EU guys sorry, the 20%/30% taxes imposed by the government are to be blamed, so relax and buy from MassDrop.
When can we expect the set being made and delivered to us ?
Summer ?

Offline ArnavM

• Student of Metaphysics
« Reply #332 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 19:06:37 »
This or GMK 9009.. Or both....  :-\
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #333 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 20:31:23 »
Man those renders look awesome

Is the pad printing going to add much to the cost of the set?

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #334 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 00:24:18 »
Pad printing is pretty cheap.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #335 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 01:25:05 »
Looks like this will drop on Massdrop just after 1976 SA Keyset drop
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #336 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 02:27:36 »
Looks like this will drop on Massdrop just after 1976 SA Keyset drop
1976 just ended and this will hopefully should start tomorrow, with MassDrop the advantage is that you'll actually be charged only when the drop ends successfully.

This or GMK 9009.. Or both....  :-\
Both.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #337 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 06:00:54 »
Updated OP with the revised renders from GMK.

Summary of changes:
1. Changed legend on stepped Caps Lock in base set to "Lock" to maintain homogeneity with the rest of the Caps Lock keys.
2. Added Fn legend to the previously blank R3 key in the Outcasts kit
3. Changed legend on some of the right Alt keys to "Alt Gr" to maintain homogeneity with the base set

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #338 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 13:58:25 »
When this will be live I'm gonna need a proxy. Selling my bro cap at cost paid, for a proxy?? :-)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #339 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 14:54:06 »

Base Set:
Show Image

Mod Set:
Show Image

Show Image

The MOQ are:
Base set - 150
Mod set - 150
Outcasts set - 100

For EU buyers:

Damn I wish the legends would be ISO friendly this look fantastic
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #340 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 14:56:42 »
What do you you mean by wish the legends were ISO friendly. I think I got ISO covered, did I miss something besides some of the number row keys?
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 March 2016, 15:01:53 by MOZ »

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #341 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 14:57:40 »
Icon only & AltGr, but I understand why it's not included
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #342 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 15:06:59 »
Alt Gr is there, you're looking with your eyes closed.

As for icon only, I don't think that is ISO related and also, with the dual legend design, I don't think it would look right.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #343 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 18:29:20 »
In the interest of pricing it right, I might remove the N7 base arrow keys from the Mod kit and also remove the N7 6.25u and 7U spacebars.

6.25U and 7U spacebars will be available as an addon in the three colors, AE, N7, 3K.

Offline luckyryan333

• #There'sNoToolForTyping
« Reply #344 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 18:54:38 »
In the interest of pricing it right, I might remove the N7 base arrow keys from the Mod kit and also remove the N7 6.25u and 7U spacebars.

6.25U and 7U spacebars will be available as an addon in the three colors, AE, N7, 3K.

It's not good news.  :-[
No PaiN, No GaiN
More
How to order from Taobao from outside of China and WITHOUT an Agent
daily driver: C70 w/ Oblivion
on the way: d65_12/gmkblk_3

Offline simonyunhe

« Reply #345 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 18:58:18 »

This sounds reasonable and can't wait to get one!
KeyBs:|RS96-Brown|GS-87-White|DIYer60-Red|VA68M-Brown|GS-ALT71-Blue|IKBC-108-Black|
KeyCs:|SA Carbon R1+2|SA Camping|SA Amazing Chocolatier|SA Commando 88 Ghost|SA Hyperfuse|SA Penumbra|SA Doom|SA Creamy Orange|SA Ocean Dolch|SA Lotus*72|SA Trouble Minds R2|DSA Granite|GMK TA|GMK Soware|XDA Mailstone|GM Ember|

Offline breitling

« Reply #346 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 19:15:28 »
NM! Read it wrong as MOQ was the price.

Offline sambarugh

• Megalixir
« Reply #347 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 20:33:01 »
Is the plan still to go live with this tomorrow?

Offline Phirr

• If you don't work you die.
« Reply #348 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 21:56:11 »

If you have addon packs, why not drop all the spacebars from the modkit and keep the arrows? Would probably be a similar price and still give people options who want them without taking anything away

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #349 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 03:05:14 »

If you have addon packs, why not drop all the spacebars from the modkit and keep the arrows? Would probably be a similar price and still give people options who want them without taking anything away

That is something I have requested GMK as well. Let's see, I'll try to ensure a balance between price and options. Don't worry.

We are going to try to start the drop today, if we can't, definitely tomorrow.