Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 739044 times)

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #3000 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 22:43:18 »
Next time I have a chance to end up in texas we could figure something out.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3001 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 22:54:07 »
Where's Racoon? I got my stuff, but I'm totally up for making a drive a fair distance if someone can get him to hand it over.

(and 8 hours from denver can hit a lot of places)

Additionally, I'm totally willing to donate if it means someone else gets their stuff faster.

Raccoon is close to Houston. :(

I wish I had never given him my KMAC Mini on the promise that he would pay me when he got the funds. He used it for a couple years, then sold it to someone here or on reddit for like $500. I never got a dime from him for it. When I called him out in the sale thread, he said he would send it back to me, but I knew he had already sold it. What a ****.

That low down dirty....grrrrr......that really grinds my gears.

Offline Data

« Reply #3002 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 13:36:27 »
Where's Racoon? I got my stuff, but I'm totally up for making a drive a fair distance if someone can get him to hand it over.

Additionally, I'm totally willing to donate if it means someone else gets their stuff faster.

I wish I had never given him my KMAC Mini on the promise that he would pay me when he got the funds. He used it for a couple years, then sold it to someone here or on reddit for like $500. I never got a dime from him for it. When I called him out in the sale thread, he said he would send it back to me, but I knew he had already sold it. What a ****.

Jesus...

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #3003 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 22:45:39 »
ok. that goes beyond "getting overwhelmed" and becomes "being a rancid ****" (self censored too!)

Offline tribade

« Reply #3004 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 23:51:41 »

Wow that's really ****ed up.  I'm sorry to hear you had your trust in the community betrayed like that.  I could send you mine to use for a bit if you want :)
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

"Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est."

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #3005 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 00:10:29 »

Wow that's really ****ed up.  I'm sorry to hear you had your trust in the community betrayed like that.  I could send you mine to use for a bit if you want :)

Thank you very much for the offer, I really appreciate it. But really, I have plenty of keyboards, most of them not being used at any moment. It's just the principle of the matter, more so than the loss of the KMAC or the money, that really gets to me. I thought we were friends, but you don't betray a friend's trust like that.

On the whole, the overwhelming majority of my experiences with people here have been extremely positive. It's only a very few that have gone sour. I still love this community, and try to support it and my fellow members where and when I can. I have monthly subscription donations set up for both the forum itself for overhead costs, and to CPTBadAss' Tactile Zine project. I try to do some giveaways at times, or donate to good causes. You get out of something what you put into it, and in this case, I get far more back, it seems.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tribade

« Reply #3006 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 02:13:51 »

Thank you very much for the offer, I really appreciate it. But really, I have plenty of keyboards, most of them not being used at any moment. It's just the principle of the matter, more so than the loss of the KMAC or the money, that really gets to me. I thought we were friends, but you don't betray a friend's trust like that.

On the whole, the overwhelming majority of my experiences with people here have been extremely positive. It's only a very few that have gone sour. I still love this community, and try to support it and my fellow members where and when I can. I have monthly subscription donations set up for both the forum itself for overhead costs, and to CPTBadAss' Tactile Zine project. I try to do some giveaways at times, or donate to good causes. You get out of something what you put into it, and in this case, I get far more back, it seems.

I wish I had the funds to do the same as you, but I don't.  The least I can do is share my love of boards.  Let me know if you want to try anything of mine! 
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

"Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est."

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #3007 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 03:05:21 »

Happy New Year to everyone .

I wonder if I will get my TOXIC before the end of 2016 ...

remember to breathe

take a deep breath

« Last Edit: Fri, 01 January 2016, 03:08:16 by jesterjunk »
USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #3008 on: Sun, 03 January 2016, 15:58:29 »
Haha :)

I did PM asking to be part of the refund process, alas no reply yet.

@Bunny when you see this, please read your PM :)

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #3009 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 06:46:20 »
I wonder if I will get my Toxic Bro. I am assuming it will be packed along with my GMK Hyperfuse order.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3010 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 06:47:22 »
I wonder if I will get my Toxic Bro. I am assuming it will be packed along with my GMK Hyperfuse order.

nope cody is shipping that, shoot me your address via pm and i can ship that on friday for you though
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #3011 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 06:48:38 »
Bunny, you literally see everything. I don't know how you do it

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #3012 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 09:33:56 »

nope cody is shipping that, shoot me your address via pm and i can ship that on friday for you though

Hi sir, sent a PM a while back, never got a response :)

Offline Data

« Reply #3013 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 12:17:31 »
Hoping 2016 is the Year Toxic Shipped.   :cool:

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #3014 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 21:03:17 »

Will do. I think I have done so about 3 times now though.
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 January 2016, 21:05:09 by stoic-lemon »

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #3015 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 13:08:31 »
Bunny I sent you a PM, but sadly didn't get a response :)

Is there any progress with this thread again, or the refund? as per my PM I'd like to sign up towards the refund queue.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3016 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 14:24:02 »

Is there any progress with this thread again, or the refund? as per my PM I'd like to sign up towards the refund queue.

got your pm and noted thanks sir

we are working through the old buys one at a time at the moment

Offline stix

« Reply #3017 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 12:02:52 »

Bunny, can you please confirm that you've seen that I've taken over Addict's order? Also, is there any chance you've got any deluxe add ons left as I need that green geek hack and \ key in my life.

Offline rush68

« Reply #3018 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 16:52:59 »
There's so much to look through, but I'm wondering what happened to my cable? I got the toxic set but never heard news beyond.

Offline stix

« Reply #3019 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 08:12:17 »
There's so much to look through, but I'm wondering what happened to my cable? I got the toxic set but never heard news beyond.

Well I've looked through it all and realised that Bunny has taken a beating. I really don't mind waiting now. Full respect.

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #3020 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 08:54:24 »

Bunny, can you please confirm that you've seen that I've taken over Addict's order? Also, is there any chance you've got any deluxe add ons left as I need that green geek hack and \ key in my life.

I did get a reply saying that he'd do it, but nothing to say it's been done (assume you got the same PM?)

Hope the thread moves forward, but as you can see here, I've sold my order on - too much hassle for me to wait anymore.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3021 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 08:57:49 »

I did get a reply saying that he'd do it, but nothing to say it's been done (assume you got the same PM?)

Hope the thread moves forward, but as you can see here, I've sold my order on - too much hassle for me to wait anymore.

yeah i have the details, the old site is on read only at the moment but as soon as it isnt ill update the address

Offline RojoNinja

« Reply #3022 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 15:30:33 »
Hey Bunny, just wondering if you happened to have gotten my PM a while back.

Offline stix

« Reply #3023 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 09:51:42 »

yeah i have the details, the old site is on read only at the moment but as soon as it isnt ill update the address

Thank you for the heads up.

Its a weight off knowing that you're on the case.

Offline Trishakurz

« Reply #3024 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 04:08:02 »
I moved this month. Wondering how I can change the address that my Toxic keys will be sent to?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3025 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 04:43:15 »
I moved this month. Wondering how I can change the address that my Toxic keys will be sent to?

the old site is currently in read only

but open upa  support ticket on the new site and we can manually change that for you

Offline Data

« Reply #3026 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 08:50:04 »
*BOMP*

So what's it gonna take to get this thing moving again?  I got out my f*ckin' checkbook.  Give me a figure.   :cool:

More

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #3027 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 08:56:06 »
*BOMP*

So what's it gonna take to get this thing moving again?  I got out my f*ckin' checkbook.  Give me a figure.   :cool:

More

If you could open a support ticket I'll do my best to sort you, that way we have everything in one place.
https://ctrlalt.io/account/help/requests
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Data

« Reply #3028 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 09:13:12 »
*BOMP*

More

If you could open a support ticket I'll do my best to sort you, that way we have everything in one place.

I appreciate the offer, Tym, but I'm not necessarily looking for customer support.  I was speaking more on a project level.  There are outstanding orders (including mine) and I'd like to open a dialog about getting them fulfilled so we can close this out.  What can I do to make that happen?  Do I need to fly to the UK to sort caps, or can I write a check to help pay for shipping & overhead?  I want to help but it would be awesome if someone from CtrlAlt could lay it out for us; where we stand now and what it will take to reach the finish line.  I don't mean to imply that anyone is dawdling, but I'm ready to see some action and results.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #3029 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 09:20:43 »
I appreciate the offer, Tym, but I'm not necessarily looking for customer support.  I was speaking more on a project level.  There are outstanding orders (including mine) and I'd like to open a dialog about getting them fulfilled so we can close this out.  What can I do to make that happen?  Do I need to fly to the UK to sort caps, or can I write a check to help pay for shipping & overhead?  I want to help but it would be awesome if someone from CtrlAlt could lay it out for us; where we stand now and what it will take to reach the finish line.  I don't mean to imply that anyone is dawdling, but I'm ready to see some action and results.
We are still trying to resolve some issues with this GB after the mess we were left in, if you would like the set replaced with something else we have on hand please let me know, if not, we will get this sorted for you as soon as possible.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #3030 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 09:39:50 »
*BOMP*

More

From my understanding (and people can totally correct me if I'm wrong) the TFR debacle ended up leaving a bunch of group buys in the lurch.

This one is still on the list to be fixed, but bunny and co are working from oldest to newest, and will take care of this one as soon as they've got the older ones sorted out. Some of the stuff was lost when it was reclaimed (I think there were actually unsorted keys in the bottom of the boxes when they finally came back and a bunch of missing keys), so it's going to take re-ordering stuff from SP.

So, the TLDR is not project management or a lack of a plan from bunny's perspective (on the contrary, bunny has actually taken on the burden on his own), it's just that they don't have product to ship yet because of the ****ty situation that they were put in. It's just going to take time and the resolution of previous buys that got screwed up.

Offline Data

« Reply #3031 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 10:05:02 »
We are still trying to resolve some issues with this GB after the mess we were left in, if you would like the set replaced with something else we have on hand please let me know, if not, we will get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

You're very polite, Tym, thank you.  But I'm not sure you understand what I'm going for here.  I'm looking for a little transparency and some progress on TOXIC.  Surely someone at CtrlAlt has a high-level overview of the group buy that they can share with the rest of us.  I'm not asking for anything that wouldn't be shared in the normal course of a group buy, and I'm not asking to be moved to the front of the queue.  If there's something I can do or contribute to move us forward I'd like you to tell me what that is.  I believe this is a simple request and it doesn't warrant a support ticket; it can happen right here.  I've got nothing to hide.

From my understanding (and people can totally correct me if I'm wrong) the TFR debacle ended up leaving a bunch of group buys in the lurch.

This one is still on the list to be fixed, but bunny and co are working from oldest to newest, and will take care of this one as soon as they've got the older ones sorted out. Some of the stuff was lost when it was reclaimed (I think there were actually unsorted keys in the bottom of the boxes when they finally came back and a bunch of missing keys), so it's going to take re-ordering stuff from SP.

So, the TLDR is not project management or a lack of a plan from bunny's perspective (on the contrary, bunny has actually taken on the burden on his own), it's just that they don't have product to ship yet because of the ****ty situation that they were put in. It's just going to take time and the resolution of previous buys that got screwed up.

I understand this part, but I need more.  Bunny's last big update was in June 2015.  I'm sure there's been progress since then (which is great!) but there are still outstanding orders.  How many, and what are they waiting on?  Someone should be able to share that information, at the very least.

And then, what can we do to help?  I understand that CtrlAlt is, at least in part, a volunteer effort.  I get it.  So what are the resources needed to complete TOXIC?  Does it mean volunteers to sort & pack?  Does it mean funds to ship or to buy replacement caps?  Some of us can contribute and there's absolutely no shame in asking for help.  Let's face the reality of what's necessary to complete this project, please, for the love of god.  :P

These are two very easy questions that someone should be able to answer: where do we stand today and how do we move forward?

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #3032 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 10:34:24 »
More

You're very polite, Tym, thank you.  But I'm not sure you understand what I'm going for here.  I'm looking for a little transparency and some progress on TOXIC.  Surely someone at CtrlAlt has a high-level overview of the group buy that they can share with the rest of us.  I'm not asking for anything that wouldn't be shared in the normal course of a group buy, and I'm not asking to be moved to the front of the queue.  If there's something I can do or contribute to move us forward I'd like you to tell me what that is.  I believe this is a simple request and it doesn't warrant a support ticket; it can happen right here.  I've got nothing to hide.

I understand this part, but I need more.  Bunny's last big update was in June 2015.  I'm sure there's been progress since then (which is great!) but there are still outstanding orders.  How many, and what are they waiting on?  Someone should be able to share that information, at the very least.

And then, what can we do to help?  I understand that CtrlAlt is, at least in part, a volunteer effort.  I get it.  So what are the resources needed to complete TOXIC?  Does it mean volunteers to sort & pack?  Does it mean funds to ship or to buy replacement caps?  Some of us can contribute and there's absolutely no shame in asking for help.  Let's face the reality of what's necessary to complete this project, please, for the love of god.  :P

These are two very easy questions that someone should be able to answer: where do we stand today and how do we move forward?

Bunny is writing up a reply for you now  :-*

Offline Data

« Reply #3033 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 10:47:14 »
Thanks buddy. <3

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3034 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 10:52:33 »

hey sir i just got linked this

ill do my best to address the state of affairs, i guess to make this simple ill give an account of the buy from the start up until now so all info is found in one place

sorry if this is in part repetitive

i entered in to this gb with other people, whilst i posted the OP it was a group effort,,the people involved and their roles are as follows

bunnylake - collect funds, maintain the thread, pay the manufacturer
codyeatworld - web dev
margo baggins - point of contact with manufacturer
flyingraccoon - to ship orders and make the cables

the top 3 people who completed their roles within this gb (with the exception i guess of me maintaining this thread at a high level recently, which i will discuss later in this post)

flyingraccoon however didnt, this isnt the first buy he did with us, he did 3 very successfully, and then left us in the lurch on 3 more (this buy, raindrop and penumbra)

now, as this buy was the third of those 3, you may question why raccoon was still involved when it came to this buy, but due to timings, issues werent completely apparent by the time this completed production from SP, a majority of penumbra had shipped, and raindrop had begun shipping, as these 2 buys took place in fairly quick succession, and the production timings for this buy against raindrop actually shortened that gap, as this set was made early, and raindrop was made a bit late

one these sets were on hand with raccoon, communication started to break down, i was given excuses, and i often gave him the benefit of the doubt given our previous history, and that at the time i considered him a  friend

this began an almost year long struggle to make anything happen, we would discuss plans, that i would be told would be stuck to, and never happened, broke things down in to realistic deadlines etc, nothing, he was offered help and support from numerous sources but i kept getting either broken promises on long periods of silence

finally enough was enough, and we had to try and salvage the buy, cody agreed to take over shipping if we could recover the sets, and that was the start of the next struggle, getting the sets from raccoon to cody

to this day we havent received everything, we did get a large amount of the sets back across 3 buys, enough to ship almost 600 orders between the 3

but even the packages we received were a nightmare, kits broken up, boxes of just loose keys, huge gaps between shipments, receiving sets in sucha  way we could ship orders as we would have say alphas and no mods etc

what we ended up with was about 80% of the stuff back, raccoon also had a considerable amount of shipping money i had sent him via paypal which i also never received back

since we got the last shipment, which i guess is the better part of a year ago at this point, i have had communication from him once, about 8 months ago, when he told me he did have some more boxes, and missed them as they were packed away or words to that effect, and he would look for them and get them out to me, since then i havent heard from him again

the situation i was left with was covering the bulk of the shipping on those 600 orders myself

which brings us essentially up to the situation we are in now, which is we currently have orders we cannot full fill at this current time

this isnt the only buy we have had to be in this position with, and i started with the oldest first

we have just got everything in we need and sorted everything we had left of penumbra, most of which has just shipped or is about to as we are working our way through the support requests for that buy

we have also been shipping raindrop again, having got a large amount of the missing sets now sorted and covered, we are just short some reverse kits for that buy now, once that is completed i will be dedicated to having this buy resolved

what i have been offering people who have contacted me so far is a replacement set from another buy that we have on hand if they havent wanted to wait, and so far i have sorted and shipped those for about 20 people, again i am covering this cost

for anyone who doesnt want that option, right now its a case of waiting, what this buy needs realistically is money, given the shipping costs i have had to put up already, and the fact it affected 3 buys in a major way, it wasnt an amount of money i could cover myself all at once, i have been replacing kits as and when i can, what we are short of on this buy now is mainly alphas, some mods, and small amounts of tsangans

whilst i feel i have done everything in my power to make these gbs right, the state of them is currently not acceptable, and whilst it was caused by someone else, it does have my name attached to it, and as such, i will see it through to its conclusion

im not going anywhere, im not running, and i will make sure things get done, it just takes time, we will have penumbra done imminently and everything we can with raindrop which will leave that pretty damn close to 100% finished

what me and cody want to do is ship literally every last thing we have between us (which we have been doing steadily and will conclude shortly) and then work out exactly what itll take to wrap everything up from there, and then work on making that happen

because of your posts im making an early update now, but the plan was for us to get that done, and then make a full post and status to everyone, which we will still do, and will essentially be this post but with accurate figures and what our plan will be at that point

i know it sucks, but its been a long time already, sit tight, let us just wrap up everything we can, and then sit and figure this out properly

Offline Data

« Reply #3035 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 11:05:35 »
Thanks, Bunny.  I see that you said you're working on a more detailed update -- that's exactly what I'm looking for.  I'll continue to wait for that.  I appreciate the summary.

My motivation for posting was that I don't want you to continue to foot the bill for shipping.  That's not right.  When you can give us some clear numbers please also give us an opportunity to chip in.  I know not everyone will be thrilled to pay yet again for something they already purchased, but I'm sure a few of us don't mind helping out given the reality of our situation.  Whatever it takes, let's keep the momentum going.  Maybe in a number of months we can finally enjoy typing on delicious black & green.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3036 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 11:11:04 »
Thanks, Bunny.  I see that you said you're working on a more detailed update -- that's exactly what I'm looking for.  I'll continue to wait for that.  I appreciate the summary.

My motivation for posting was that I don't want you to continue to foot the bill for shipping.  That's not right.  When you can give us some clear numbers please also give us an opportunity to chip in.  I know not everyone will be thrilled to pay yet again for something they already purchased, but I'm sure a few of us don't mind helping out given the reality of our situation.  Whatever it takes, let's keep the momentum going.  Maybe in a number of months we can finally enjoy typing on delicious black & green.

i really appreciate the understanding

whilst i say ive footed the bill alone thus far, really people help already, i put a good amount of the donations we have received from other buys and projects towards this stuff

what i wanna do as i say is get everything out we possible can, then run the numbers of exactly what we still need, get a quote, and then work out a way of taking care of everything that is left all at once, getting it behind us and moving on

Offline Data

« Reply #3037 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 15:44:22 »
All that sounds good to me.   :thumb:

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #3038 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 09:18:27 »
Sounds like I'm also in the same boat, I'm good with switching my order to something else if possible. Just PM'd you Bunny.

Offline Data

« Reply #3039 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 19:11:39 »
I hear Hyperfuse might be wrapping up soon. Any movement on Toxic?

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #3040 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 07:36:03 »
Sounds like I'm also in the same boat, I'm good with switching my order to something else if possible. Just PM'd you Bunny.

If you didn't hear back from bunny open a ticket that way we can keep things in one place

Offline meeekus

« Reply #3041 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 20:18:21 »

Data,

From the rest of us waiting. Thank you for following up and attempting to get this moving.

Bunny and [CTL]ALT,

I am with Data, money in hand if that is what it takes to get this going. I don't mind helping out if it means finally getting this set completed.

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
« Reply #3042 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 20:34:04 »
IF anyone has a spare toxic stripe...I'd love to buy it...
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline Data

« Reply #3043 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 19:48:31 »

Data,

From the rest of us waiting. Thank you for following up and attempting to get this moving.

Bunny and [CTL]ALT,

I am with Data, money in hand if that is what it takes to get this going. I don't mind helping out if it means finally getting this set completed.

I have new boards/builds happening this year and my goal is to get Toxic on them even if it means swimming to the UK and sorting the order myself.  :D

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #3044 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 06:46:08 »
I have new boards/builds happening this year and my goal is to get Toxic on them even if it means swimming to the UK and sorting the order myself.  :D
That wouldn't help, since the keys are in Cali :-X

Offline Data

« Reply #3045 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 09:37:00 »
That wouldn't help, since the keys are in Cali :-X

I'll swim to Cali by way of the UK then!   :p

Offline Data

« Reply #3046 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 08:27:12 »
Hyperfuse is staring at the finish line.  Some good progress photos posted recently.  Hoping for some equally great news RE: Toxic soon.   :thumb:

Offline meeekus

« Reply #3047 on: Fri, 13 May 2016, 14:38:50 »
Hyperfuse is staring at the finish line.  Some good progress photos posted recently.  Hoping for some equally great news RE: Toxic soon.   :thumb:

I will be dissapointed if another GB comes up again before toxic is sorted.

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #3048 on: Sun, 15 May 2016, 03:13:03 »

+1 … I very much agree!

USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3049 on: Sun, 15 May 2016, 13:36:14 »

We have nothing coming up that will be taking our time

We will be hosting some buys soon, but all we are doing there is providing the site as a platform for other people, we won't be shipping it etc, it won't take any resources or time for us other than maybe an hour to put it on the site and buys like that will be marked clearly as such

As mentioned as soon as we clear out everything remaining I'll be getting quotes on anything and everything that needs to be replaced and then working on making that happen

Sorry for a lack of updates in the thread but it's purely because nothing has changed until we have everything cleared, then I'll be much more active with updates as things proceed