Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8647911 times)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #4900 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 13:08:14 »
These 3 are therapy worthy. Pretty sure a lot of folks would cumulatively jizz themselves if CC did another run of beige and browns. I've never seen them outside of the pic this came from  :'(
(Attachment Link)

:( :-[ want

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #4901 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 18:05:50 »
Who has the best looking keyboard with Clacks?

I don't mean someone putting 20 different skulls on one keyboard, I mean something that has been aesthetically designed and thought out! Like candycorns for WASD, or something.

Post pics :)

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4902 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 18:14:44 »

I don't mean someone putting 20 different skulls on one keyboard, I mean something that has been aesthetically designed and thought out! Like candycorns for WASD, or something.

Personally, I think the Mint Gum set with black blanks looks amazing. Doesn't matter what board it's on, ****'s gonna look great regardless.

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #4903 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 18:33:43 »

Bro there is a thread for this...and it is no the therapy thread  :'(  :'(
RETIRED

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #4904 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 19:42:27 »
wut if u cud fart frum your dik? **** wud b so cash yo.

Might hurt though

mite feel gud tho too tho

Like a soft kidney stone

I have had like 4 kidney stones. trust me, there is nothing enjoyable about them.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #4905 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 03:30:13 »

Might hurt though

Like a soft kidney stone

I have had like 4 kidney stones. trust me, there is nothing enjoyable about them.

I too have had that pleasure, do not recommend.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4906 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 05:33:23 »

Might hurt though

Like a soft kidney stone

I too have had that pleasure, do not recommend.

Perhaps pleasure is not the right word.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #4907 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 06:52:23 »
In still hella curious about those random tiny thumb nail images he posted ages ago. One was a donut the other some monster... Really curious what happened to those

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #4908 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 06:54:30 »
In still hella curious about those random tiny thumb nail images he posted ages ago. One was a donut the other some monster... Really curious what happened to those

I wanna know what the faintest of buzzing sounds refers to. Could be another Star Wars reference maybe? Like the lightsaber hum?
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #4909 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 06:55:25 »

Reapers setup with all the candycorn skull + WASD + arrows and dolch or R3 (IIRC) maybe?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4910 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 07:02:03 »
Naasfu's GON with the Yellow WASD and Dolch is my favourite. Sold me on GON boards.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #4911 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 12:14:03 »

I wanna know what the faintest of buzzing sounds refers to. Could be another Star Wars reference maybe? Like the lightsaber hum?

Yes, also really curious about that. Anyone have any insight?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4912 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 15:12:47 »
Naasfu's GON with the Yellow WASD and Dolch is my favourite. Sold me on GON boards.

Sold ME on Fallout Yellow :P
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #4913 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 15:25:51 »

Yes, also really curious about that. Anyone have any insight?

I believe that is the sound of his "laser" for when he zaps individuals to get a cap for whatever reason. He started mentioning it in "Heads Up" right when people started posting about feeling randomly selected for a clack.

EDIT: Yeah... look in "Heads Up" and you'll see "laser references" in both blue (upcoming sale) and a bunch in dark red from Nov of last year.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 August 2014, 15:28:07 by absyrd »
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4914 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 17:36:28 »
Things like this are why therapy is a lifelong commitment:
74231-0

Offline Distilled

« Reply #4915 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 17:44:42 »
(Attachment Link)

No therapy will ever be enough until I own that.

Online Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4916 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 18:18:35 »

(Attachment Link)

This is one of the most beautiful CCs I've ever seen. Is this a new creation or Daniel manage to dig up from some ancient ruins or something? The skull face made it looked ancient and menacing, as though it's guarding long-ago secrets. So much want for this cap. It's one of a kind, right? I don't think anyone seen it before. Wow, just wow.

Offline Distilled

« Reply #4917 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 18:27:44 »

(Attachment Link)

This is one of the most beautiful CCs I've ever seen. Is this a new creation or Daniel manage to dig up from some ancient ruins or something? The skull face made it looked ancient and menacing, as though it's guarding long-ago secrets. So much want for this cap. It's one of a kind, right? I don't think anyone seen it before. Wow, just wow.

Its a new creation I think. Daniel got it for a graduation present from CC. I think I am going to go enroll at UCF now so I have a chance for one of these :p.

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
« Reply #4918 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 20:02:30 »

(Attachment Link)

Its a new creation I think. Daniel got it for a graduation present from CC. I think I am going to go enroll at UCF now so I have a chance for one of these :p.

WHY CAN'T I BE FRIENDS WITH CC??

This isn't an alternative or troll account, I've been using this username for at least 10 years. Try typing it, is so fast and easy!

Recently acquired: Leopold fc660c with PBT   Currently: Bro-less    Clack-less    Mummy-less
I am currently at : Santa Cruz, CA

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #4919 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:02:07 »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #4920 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:12:08 »
Please tell me someone else saw this....

http://www.geek.com/chips/collectible-keycaps-are-the-hottest-thing-to-hit-keyboards-since-usb-1600900/

Yeah, kinda funny isn't it. Especially with the links to the therapy pages..

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Lingj

« Reply #4922 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:15:32 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #4923 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:18:44 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4924 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:18:57 »

http://www.geek.com/chips/collectible-keycaps-are-the-hottest-thing-to-hit-keyboards-since-usb-1600900/

Did they credit any of the images?

And these novelty caps aren't anything new this has been going on for a while now.

Also that article is so off base this place has been around for more than a few years and so have custom boards and caps etc.

Oh and binge....kbk....nubs...and others while they don't have the notoriety of clickclack and brocaps their sales are almost always instant sell outs.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:35:21 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #4925 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:33:16 »
the images are no credited, which kinda pisses me off

but it's a step
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #4926 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:41:57 »
I think the article is fine. Images should be credited (and maybe permission asked to use them), but nothing in the article is egregious.

It's just a little bit of insight aimed at people who know nothing about this community, not a catalogue of all the work that's been done.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4927 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:43:47 »
I think the article is fine. Images should be credited (and maybe permission asked to use them), but nothing in the article is egregious.

It's just a little bit of insight aimed at people who know nothing about this community, not a catalogue of all the work that's been done.

Gosh riot quit being so positive! :P

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4928 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:44:26 »

agreed, no reason to pull out the torches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4929 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:46:27 »
You guys are no fun.

At least I have some Granites.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:50:53 by SpAmRaY »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #4930 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:50:38 »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #4931 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:51:15 »
Sorry, I know emotions like to run hot in the clack therapy thread :p

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4932 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:52:22 »
Ahh ****, that should make getting Clacks easier :(

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4933 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:52:45 »
Sorry, I know spamray is emotional like a teenage girl :p

Yeah, yeah, whatever :D

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #4934 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:53:57 »

I know right.  I thought the same thing.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #4935 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:55:57 »

Sorry, I know spamray is emotional like a teenage girl :p

Yeah, yeah, whatever :D

;)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #4936 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 22:10:18 »
At least I have some Granites.

"at least I have chicken"

Offline redskull

« Reply #4937 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 22:48:02 »
that gold on black clack is just what i meant when artisan cap makers should try the possibility of making caps on order. of course its a present, i do not know if daniel was the one who asked for it first or cc made it without his knowledge, but if caps were made according to a specific demand, (within a certain fair design/color limits), we can have more nice caps matching to each individual tastes.

caps makers would have more flexibility in making their caps and hinder somewhat at people trying to flip stuff since everyone can have a chance to order their own design rather than just flogging money to whats only available.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4938 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 22:54:34 »
that gold on black clack is just what i meant when artisan cap makers should try the possibility of making caps on order. of course its a present, i do not know if daniel was the one who asked for it first or cc made it without his knowledge, but if caps were made according to a specific demand, (within a certain fair design/color limits), we can have more nice caps matching to each individual tastes.

caps makers would have more flexibility in making their caps and hinder somewhat at people trying to flip stuff since everyone can have a chance to order their own design rather than just flogging money to whats only available.

I'd totally pay aftermarket clack prices ($200+) if I could get a cap made to order. I'd get a 49ers inspired cap and the one in my avatar made and then I'd be happy :D

Offline tbc

« Reply #4939 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 23:20:04 »

clack HAS done this in the past.  but it would be out of control if he started it up.

not to mention people complaining about exclusitivity.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
« Reply #4940 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 23:29:15 »

I'd totally pay aftermarket clack prices ($200+) if I could get a cap made to order. I'd get a 49ers inspired cap and the one in my avatar made and then I'd be happy :D

The one in your avator is too good to be made, it should stay that way :P
This isn't an alternative or troll account, I've been using this username for at least 10 years. Try typing it, is so fast and easy!

Recently acquired: Leopold fc660c with PBT   Currently: Bro-less    Clack-less    Mummy-less
I am currently at : Santa Cruz, CA

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4941 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 23:31:24 »

The one in your avator is too good to be made, it should stay that way :P
But I needs it!

Offline calavera

« Reply #4942 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 23:32:09 »
If you want it that bad, why not just try to buy a clack in that color and paint the eyes yourself?
I'm actually considering using watch lume on the eyes of my clacks hehe

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4943 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 23:35:53 »
If you want it that bad, why not just try to buy a clack in that color and paint the eyes yourself?
I'm actually considering using watch lume on the eyes of my clacks hehe

Not a bad idea. Finding a black clack though, haven't seen one of those in a long time.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4944 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 23:40:40 »
Still waiting on that Cthulhu cap CC  ;)

someday, right?  :rolleyes:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4945 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 05:38:46 »
(Attachment Link)

THIS IS NOT HELPING IN A THERAPY THREAD!!!1!!!one!!

Ha!

Wrong!

Whoever you are!

The Fallout Yellow WASD sold for $80 :p

Totally this :(

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #4946 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 07:45:50 »
That was a pretty interesting read, but dang that green Vader O.O I wonder who got that.

I guess I should be in this thread as I have never gotten anything but then again I never remember to enter :p I guess I'll get something, maybe :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #4947 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 11:43:36 »

uuhh, those little plastic skulls look funny, I should start collecting them.  :)

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #4948 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 14:06:21 »
Heads up, y'all.  Looks like another clack made its way to Ebizzle.

Wonder what this one will go for...  It's at $78 now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clack-Factory-Skull-keycap-for-Topre-keyswitches-Dark-Gray-/161393976409?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item2593d4a459

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #4949 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 14:30:35 »
Is this EK grey or something different?