Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761137 times)

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK
« Reply #850 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 16:58:28 »
that being said, we have several gmk plans coming up (fairly spaced out), with the emphasis being to innovate rather than iterate

This is big news! I hope my wallet likes being empty.

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #851 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 18:21:30 »
Hey Bunny, I paid with PayPal. No rush or anything but can I get my order marked as paid when you get a chance?  :)

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #852 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 18:29:22 »
that being said, we have several gmk plans coming up (fairly spaced out), with the emphasis being to innovate rather than iterate

Any plans on doing one with R0?  Craving R0 GMK for my 75%!
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #853 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 00:05:29 »
Are people still having issues with orders "processing"?  Finally placed my order and it still says it's processing.

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline honoka

« Reply #854 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 01:06:55 »

Are people still having issues with orders "processing"?  Finally placed my order and it still says it's processing.

Don't worry, when the payment has been cleared they will change the order status to paid. Give it a few days and either send a pm to BunnyLake or open a support ticket on the site.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #855 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 01:21:32 »
No rush but still waiting on an invoice for PayPal :)
Hi :)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #856 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 05:40:35 »
If you don't mind me asking, what are the numbers like for this GB so far?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #857 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 06:00:47 »
No rush but still waiting on an invoice for PayPal :)

i sent that sir, can you shoot me a pm to confirm the details again
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #858 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 06:01:01 »
If you don't mind me asking, what are the numbers like for this GB so far?

they are fine sir, nothing to worry about

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #859 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 06:03:37 »

shoot me a pm, some banks etc dont like international stripe, i can send you a  pp invoice

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #860 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 06:03:58 »
Hey Bunny, I paid with PayPal. No rush or anything but can I get my order marked as paid when you get a chance?  :)

ill be going through the last lot at some point this week

Offline Polymer

« Reply #861 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 07:56:25 »

I had the same problem but I got a notification it went through...then checked online with my payment co and it went through and then refreshed the site (which I generally never do while it is sitting there thinking) and it changed the status...

Just uh...buggy website :)

Offline thinkpol

« Reply #862 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 00:38:39 »
If I want to throw this set onto my HHKB, should I be looking at a used CM Storm NovaTouch TKL that I can rip the sliders off? Or can I buy the sliders separately somewhere?

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #863 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 04:35:17 »
Sorry for the noob question but this is doubleshot ABS correct?
What is love.... Baby don't hurt me... No more!!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #864 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 05:05:26 »
If I want to throw this set onto my HHKB, should I be looking at a used CM Storm NovaTouch TKL that I can rip the sliders off? Or can I buy the sliders separately somewhere?
Harvest the sliders from a NT. If they would sell their sliders separately there won't be much interest to get the board.

IIRC yes it is.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #865 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 05:22:19 »

IIRC yes it is.

The absolute HIGHEST quality German made ABS plastic, that has ever been used in the manufacture of Cherry based key-caps.

Thicker and larger than many equivalent caps, in fact experienced street walkers praise the enormousness of these Caps compared to every other smaller profiled junk.  Once you go GMK there is no going back  ;) .

Offline Keyzus

« Reply #866 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 06:03:17 »
we have several gmk plans coming up (fairly spaced out), with the emphasis being to innovate rather than iterate

Best news since GMK Hyperfuse was announced!  :thumb:

the emphasis being to innovate rather than iterate

Ctrl.Alt crew have always innovated, are often imitated, but never duplicated!   :cool:
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 March 2015, 06:08:26 by Keyzus »

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #867 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 07:01:08 »
I'll order soon. 10 sets is ready >:<

Offline Chemisery

« Reply #868 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 07:15:08 »

IIRC yes it is.

The absolute HIGHEST quality German made ABS plastic, that has ever been used in the manufacture of Cherry based key-caps.

Thicker and larger than many equivalent caps, in fact experienced street walkers praise the enormousness of these Caps compared to every other smaller profiled junk.  Once you go GMK there is no going back  ;) .

Yup, listen to Elrick and you would not go wrong!
Once upon a time (read less than one year ago), I bought my very first set of SP keycaps, and after listening to his wise words, now I have 2 GMK set and ordering more.  :-X
Filco MJ2 Ninja Brown TK + Iron Mask II + GMK Dolch
WTB:
Riptide MX
Cosmic Dusk V2 MX
Nebulus V2 MX
Interstellar Blue V2 MX

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #869 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 07:49:57 »

IIRC yes it is.

+1 And the set has a unique color combination.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #870 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 09:21:44 »

IIRC yes it is.

Do you mean the color used in this set are different from the previous Hyperfuse round?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #871 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 09:23:48 »

IIRC yes it is.

Do you mean the color used in this set are different from the previous Hyperfuse round?

they are ever so slightly different

see here

however i believe what was meant was that its unique as in never before run with gmk, and not a rerun of an original cherryesque set

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #872 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 10:11:35 »

IIRC yes it is.

see here

Show Image

however i believe what was meant was that its unique as in never before run with gmk, and not a rerun of an original cherryesque set

I cannot rephrase it any better.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #873 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 16:02:22 »

IIRC yes it is.

see here

Show Image

I'm sorry, but which one is the GMK and which one are the one I should compared them to? :D

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #874 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 16:11:09 »

IIRC yes it is.

see here

Show Image

I'm sorry, but which one is the GMK and which one are the one I should compared them to? :D

The top left and top right are the geekhack keys from the SP buy. The bottom four are the colors that will be used in the GMK buy
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #875 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 16:11:27 »

IIRC yes it is.

see here

Show Image

GMK is the manufacturer of the HF set, and its traditional sets are white on black, and black on beige. The comparison is between these traditional colored sets, and the HF combination of colors that is unique, and seen for the first time in this GB. It is unlikely GMK could produce this particular combination of colors any time soon.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #876 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 16:12:00 »
the top two keys are SP, the blanks are GMK. i don't notice any difference because my laptop monitor isn't very good

Offline SL89

« Reply #877 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 16:30:51 »
Seeing as there is no thread on DT, i figured I'd ask here: Could you possibly support the 1800 layout if there was enough commitment from the two GBs for 1800 style layouts.

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #878 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 16:33:37 »
Seeing as there is no thread on DT, i figured I'd ask here: Could you possibly support the 1800 layout if there was enough commitment from the two GBs for 1800 style layouts.

Bunny is currently gauging what keys he is going to add to the buy based on donations, and 1800 support has already been requested by a few people, so we might get it, we might not.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #879 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 16:40:26 »

Bunny is currently gauging what keys he is going to add to the buy based on donations, and 1800 support has already been requested by a few people, so we might get it, we might not.

*Fingers crossed*

*puppy eyes*

*places cherry on top of my 'pretty please'*

1800 support would make the soon to come TX1800 so perfect =)
null

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #880 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 16:50:18 »
theres no DE/NORDIC set right?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #881 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 16:56:12 »

its highly possible, its all based on donations but that is very high up the priority list

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #882 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 17:07:32 »
Is there a plan for the extra caps? Or will it be community influenced?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #883 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 17:10:59 »

there is a plan indeed good sir, also, did i send you an invoice, im having a mind blank, pm me if not and ill do it right away

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #884 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 17:13:45 »

IIRC yes it is.

see here

Show Image

The top left and top right are the geekhack keys from the SP buy. The bottom four are the colors that will be used in the GMK buy

IIRC yes it is.

see here

Show Image

GMK is the manufacturer of the HF set, and its traditional sets are white on black, and black on beige. The comparison is between these traditional colored sets, and the HF combination of colors that is unique, and seen for the first time in this GB. It is unlikely GMK could produce this particular combination of colors any time soon.

Ok thanks guys for the information.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #885 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 17:19:38 »

there is a plan indeed good sir, also, did i send you an invoice, im having a mind blank, pm me if not and ill do it right away
Not yet :) pm sent

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #886 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 17:36:53 »

its highly possible, its all based on donations but that is very high up the priority list

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The hype is real boys.

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #887 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 18:30:35 »
Or instead, we should just have it support a 40% layout :p

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #888 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 18:33:51 »
would go nice with some cmyw

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #889 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 18:52:05 »
welp, my order is in!!!

edit: Also that 1800 add on would be legit! We've got one GB just closing for 1800 layout and potentially another GB soon... It would also help the lightsaver crowd xD
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 March 2015, 19:36:51 by ApocalypseMaow »
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #890 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 19:20:39 »
would go nice with some cmyw
Show Image

Show Image

It would go nice with CMYW... If I got in on the GB.  :'(

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #891 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 22:35:20 »
Looks like my order did go through, as it says PAID next to it now.  Life is good!

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #892 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 23:54:47 »
I caved.... Gonna buy this set!! I don't care if I can't get coffee for the next couple weeks!!
What is love.... Baby don't hurt me... No more!!

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #893 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 00:15:03 »
Just made my first order at ctrlalt!  :thumb:

Big Hyperfuse Love! <3

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #894 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 01:15:23 »

:o :o :o :o :o

The hype is real boys.

We would never have called for an 1800 layout if it wasn't for the TX1800 by kin25 BUT Bunny and his crew has stepped in to make it happen, UNFVCKINBELIEVABLE  :o .

This is what I'm talking about here, CTRL/ALT really listens to it's customers and fans like no other entity, the love is flowing forth uncontrollably for this wondrous gang  :thumb: .

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #895 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 01:54:17 »

The hype is real boys.

We would never have called for an 1800 layout if it wasn't for the TX1800 by kin25 BUT Bunny and his crew has stepped in to make it happen, UNFVCKINBELIEVABLE  :o .

This is what I'm talking about here, CTRL/ALT really listens to it's customers and fans like no other entity, the love is flowing forth uncontrollably for this wondrous gang  :thumb: .

This is sure to garner some interest too!:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=69494.0
null

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #896 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 04:46:38 »

The hype is real boys.

I think it is because they are enthusiast as well and not people who seek profit out of it. Plus they are nice people.

Offline daddytime

• Tell Daddy.
« Reply #897 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 07:27:51 »
I'd do terrible things for a doxian set.
Tell Daddy.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #898 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 07:40:13 »
Never going to happen with GMK unfortunately, it's been tried before and less than 20 people signed up IIRC.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #899 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 10:01:47 »

What's doxian?

Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios