Author Topic: [SPRiT] MX ALPS Springs/ LSS Lube/ Stabilizers/ Cherry RGB Clear (CLOSED!!!!!!!)  (Read 1288745 times)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: <SPRiT Edition> 24K Springs / Lube Station/ PCB+Plate Stabilizers (Extras Order)
« Reply #1700 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 02:04:16 »

Guys! Sorry for the Delay!    ;)

All the spring orders have shipped.

I have been hectic with my job in September ~ October since assigned to a new department.

Thanks for everything!   :thumb:

Perfect timing; I just got paid. Glad to hear you're alright.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
Re: <SPRiT Edition> 24K Springs / Lube Station/ PCB+Plate Stabilizers (Extras Order)
« Reply #1701 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 07:06:23 »

Guys! Sorry for the Delay!    ;)

All the spring orders have shipped.

I have been hectic with my job in September ~ October since assigned to a new department.

Thanks for everything!   :thumb:

Welcome back Sprit  :)

Gonna be needing me some gold stabs soon.

+1 dying to get my hands on some 7u costar wires :)

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline skaloola

« Reply #1702 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 22:56:18 »
-WHY- is sprit allowed to do business and have his thread open for NEW sales when people are still waiting for orders from over a year ago?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1703 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 10:58:47 »
-WHY- is sprit allowed to do business and have his thread open for NEW sales when people are still waiting for orders from over a year ago?

The thread is open to allow him to communicate with buyers.  No sense in locking a thread like this, it will only take away all hope of an update.

Offline jlor

« Reply #1704 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 00:38:22 »

The thread is open to allow him to communicate with buyers.  No sense in locking a thread like this, it will only take away all hope of an update.

No need to lock the thread - just remove the order form so no new orders can be placed until Sprit explains why some orders are waiting years while other orders are fulfilled in months.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1705 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 01:39:46 »
No need to lock the thread - just remove the order form so no new orders can be placed until Sprit explains why some orders are waiting years while other orders are fulfilled in months.
I agree with this, also there should be a CAVEAT note that the GB is stale or something so people are aware of that.
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1706 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 11:57:55 »
I agree with this, also there should be a CAVEAT note that the GB is stale or something so people are aware of that.

I'd be nice to know this as I want to buy some Gold Cherry stabilisers but I don't know where else to get them from...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1707 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 21:13:48 »

Good idea, guys.  I've updated the OP.

Offline skaloola

« Reply #1708 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 00:49:21 »

Looks like others already clarified, but I never meant/said to lock the thread.  Just a notice on the top of the OP.  Other forums with good classifieds sections do this (shoryuken is one I used to frequent that was really good about stuff like this)

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1709 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 08:34:30 »

Good idea, guys.  I've updated the OP.
Great, at least people will know what it's going on  :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #1710 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 01:38:23 »
Hi Guys!   
I will read all the replies, and post in detail.
It's good idea to hold this GB to save my burdens and focus on the remaining shippings on the other GB.

As I posted before, I have arranged the channels to save my burdens : 
-  The Mechanicalkeyboards.com  is selling my PCBs and Parts, 24K Springs to USA and Worldwide.  It might help. 
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=47&sortby=id:desc 
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1350   :  55g - 85g

The springs Zeal is selling are pirate copies made in China.  He copied my previous old version, but not in detail.   I am not sure for their quality at all.  Sorry for that. 

I will post soon again.  Thanks!   ;)
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 November 2015, 04:41:17 by sprit »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Hi Guys! 
thanks!   ;)
Sweet.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1712 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 14:53:40 »
Hi Guys!   

How much did the gold stabs used to go for? Want to buy some but don't know the going rate.

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #1713 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 17:53:45 »
Hi Guys!   

How much did the gold stabs used to go for? Want to buy some but don't know the going rate.
I think they were $12 with the plastic pieces, I'll check later.
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline rddm

« Reply #1714 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 17:56:30 »
18$ with plastics, 12$ only the wires. Check form

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #1715 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 18:18:18 »
18$ with plastics, 12$ only the wires. Check form
the form isn't linked in OP anymore, or do you have it bookmarked?
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline rddm

« Reply #1716 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 18:25:24 »
is linked in the other thread. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60887.0

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #1717 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 17:55:42 »
I am incredibly late to the party, but have a few questions.

I want a similar actuation force, though slightly less, and very heavy bottoming out force like stock MX clears.

What spring would you recommend to me?

I purchased 68g 24k from mk.com and they are definitively more difficult to the actuation point. From this chart and what I've read, should I shoot for maybe a 78g spring?

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline axtran

« Reply #1718 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 23:51:17 »
I am incredibly late to the party, but have a few questions.

I want a similar actuation force, though slightly less, and very heavy bottoming out force like stock MX clears.

What spring would you recommend to me?

I purchased 68g 24k from mk.com and they are definitively more difficult to the actuation point. From this chart and what I've read, should I shoot for maybe a 78g spring?

Don't think this is the post for your questions about springs, you'll want to post somewhere else. However, the gold springs on mk.com are SPRiT's springs. :)
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Anyone have 72g springs?

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
I have 67g SPRiT's that aren't going to get used and really want to try 100g-120g. Is this buy still available? Is this something that needs to go in the marketplace?

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
I have 67g SPRiT's that aren't going to get used and really want to try 100g-120g. Is this buy still available? Is this something that needs to go in the marketplace?

Can I grab the springs?

Offline axtran

I didn't know SPRiT made 67g, rather 68g. Where'd you get them?
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
I didn't know SPRiT made 67g, rather 68g. Where'd you get them?

That is what I meant. I'm sorry about that. 68g is what I have. Been reading too many reviews and posts lol.

Offline jlor

I would try my luck on the marketplace.

Judging from the other Sprit threads, the group buys are not active. You can get lucky and Sprit will actually send you your order, but it seems there are more waiting for their order (for years) than receiving their order.

Honestly, I would hope all of his threads get buried. No reason to give this person more of our money.

Offline dorf

• divine creator
I'm looking for a set of gold plated stabilizers, 6.25 space, preferably plate mounted if anyone is willing to sell theirs.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
Re: &lt;SPRiT Edition&gt; 24K Springs / Lube Station/ Stabilizers
« Reply #1728 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 23:41:43 »
Shame they don't have the heavier springs.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Re: <SPRiT Edition> 24K Springs / Lube Station/ Stabilizers
« Reply #1729 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 23:43:02 »

You can get items from the Mechanicalkeyboards.com  USA, 
They got more items than currently listed.

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1351
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1350
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=42

Sprit,

Do you happen to know if MechanicalKeyboards.com plans on selling your gold stabilizers? 
I asked the question in their thread a long time ago, but never really got a answer.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline dorf

• divine creator
« Reply #1730 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 01:45:55 »
Finally some gold!

Offline DtEarth

« Reply #1731 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 10:55:18 »
What's the likelyhood of getting some heavier 100g, 120g, 135g, 150g, or 180g springs?
, ,, , Rosewill RGB80, AJazz, Planck, Preonic

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1732 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 11:07:00 »
What's the likelyhood of getting some heavier 100g, 120g, 135g, 150g, or 180g springs?

SPRiT makes them:

140543-0

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1733 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 19:45:58 »

Sprit,
Do you happen to know if MechanicalKeyboards.com plans on selling your gold stabilizers? 
I asked the question in their thread a long time ago, but never really got a answer.

I guess they will soon

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Re: &lt;SPRiT Edition&gt; 24K Gold Springs / Lube Station / MX Stabilizers
« Reply #1734 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 20:01:49 »

Sprit,

I guess they will soon
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
Re: <SPRiT Edition> 24K Gold Springs / Lube Station / MX Stabilizers
« Reply #1735 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 23:22:24 »

Disregard this
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 June 2016, 23:37:29 by Flood »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Re: <SPRiT Edition> 24K Gold Springs / Lube Station / MX Stabilizers
« Reply #1736 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 23:28:04 »
Dont message me please.  I am busy with finalizing the GB shipping.
I have closed my personal message. Sorry!

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #1737 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 23:37:16 »
Sorry for the misinformation

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1738 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 20:33:01 »
Sorry for the misinformation
So sorry for the inconvience!!
Big Thanks Alway!

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Re: <SPRiT Edition > 24K Gold Springs / Lube Station / MX Stabilizers
« Reply #1739 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 06:39:40 »
140906-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 June 2016, 06:55:15 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1740 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 19:07:23 »
Popular Taobao New products

140943-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 June 2016, 21:19:22 by sprit »

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1741 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 02:50:59 »
What weights are those?

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1742 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 03:30:34 »
What weights are those?
Hi MOZ!   No idea. 
Random curve, random initial pressure, random production quality.
Not easy to understand its design concept.
As you know, Some of them never happened in the Original Cherry history.
Taobao Heritage?
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 June 2016, 03:48:35 by sprit »

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1743 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 03:54:04 »
LOL! I ordered some 35g from TaoBao, let's see how it goes.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1744 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 04:00:37 »
LOL! I ordered some 35g from TaoBao, let's see how it goes.
35g from some source seems OK.
But the other mid - heavy ones in the pic seems roughly random produced.
Might need mesurement and field test.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1745 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 17:50:16 »
Introducing The Latest MX Springs v3.0   

-   Designed & Made by  SPRiT
-   Available at  www. MechanicalKeyboards.com USA ,    www. MechanicalKeybuoards.co.id  Asia 
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 July 2016, 05:42:04 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Re: <SPRiT Edition > 24K Gold Springs / Lube Station / Stabilizers [NEW v3.0]
« Reply #1746 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 21:23:00 »
ALPS Springs - Introducing in late August

Thanks for the Long Wait!
After IC, I'd like to introduce Alps Custom Springs  worldwide.
Already prototyped in 2012-2014, will mass produced in this August.
I will update the progress.    [IC]  https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71357.0
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 July 2016, 00:57:06 by sprit »

Offline cmd

Re: <SPRiT Edition > 24K Gold Springs / Lube Station / Stabilizers [NEW v3.0]
« Reply #1747 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 21:28:50 »
Hey buddy! You never invoiced me :/

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
ALPS Springs - Introducing in late August

Thanks for the Long Wait!
After IC, I'd like to introduce Alps Custom Springs  wirldwide.
Already prototyped in 2012-2014, will mass produced in this August.
I will update the progress.

The customization never stops!

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Re: <SPRiT Edition > 24K Gold Springs / Lube Station / ALPS Springs
« Reply #1749 on: Fri, 01 July 2016, 01:07:11 »
141197-0 141054-1  141056-2  141058-3

Apple Extended Keyboard II  Mods - Is it Worth at All?        https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49407.0   
Mini Keyboards  -  Post Your Beloved or Hated !                        https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49405.0
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 July 2016, 04:50:03 by sprit »