Author Topic: Shadovved's Group Buy Directory  (Read 645231 times)

Offline morkha

In for a set of cmyk

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
I'm in for a dyesyb CMY.

...and a purple dyesub set thanks to that pic by kustom3. Must not buy everything. Must not buy everything.

Edit: Shadovved, are 1800 kits still available to order? Would like to get one with the purple set I'm ordering but didn't see an option for it on the form. Maybe I missed something?

I closed posting for stuff on too big orders. No more 1800 kits, nor mods. So more and more stuff will be removed.

Might have a few extras if people cancel their orders........ Then I'll post here again.

*rant*

OMG GUYS CAN YALL NOT OPEN DISPUTES JUST TO ASK WHERE YOUR PACKAGE IS?

I know the Canadian guys have their packages delayed....probably by customs? I have someone's package arrive in Canada on 11th May when I shipped 6th May, but still not released to post office yet :(

Use the tracking number if you paid for registered mail, if not......wait past a month then PM me. I can only open an enquiry after 1 month (but enquiry is just enquiry.......not much they can do anyway)

WTF.

imo users who open disputes should not be allowed into GBs.. it only damages organizers' abilities to run these without any issues.

Meh, after what has happened with Ivan recently and others in the past I don't really agree.  In the case of this GB though it is pretty dumb since there is tons of evidence that the packages have went out and people have received them, but opening disputes shouldn't be considered a "bad" thing overall.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
I'm in for a dyesyb CMY.

...and a purple dyesub set thanks to that pic by kustom3. Must not buy everything. Must not buy everything.

Edit: Shadovved, are 1800 kits still available to order? Would like to get one with the purple set I'm ordering but didn't see an option for it on the form. Maybe I missed something?

I closed posting for stuff on too big orders. No more 1800 kits, nor mods. So more and more stuff will be removed.

Might have a few extras if people cancel their orders........ Then I'll post here again.

*rant*

I know the Canadian guys have their packages delayed....probably by customs? I have someone's package arrive in Canada on 11th May when I shipped 6th May, but still not released to post office yet :(

Use the tracking number if you paid for registered mail, if not......wait past a month then PM me. I can only open an enquiry after 1 month (but enquiry is just enquiry.......not much they can do anyway)

WTF.

imo users who open disputes should not be allowed into GBs.. it only damages organizers' abilities to run these without any issues.

Meh, after what has happened with Ivan recently and others in the past I don't really agree.  In the case of this GB though it is pretty dumb since there is tons of evidence that the packages have went out and people have received them, but opening disputes shouldn't be considered a "bad" thing overall.

I would say that the most logical step is to PM me and ask for status before emailing me, then opening a dispute?

Who goes directly into a dispute without any previous communication. Pleasant surprise for me to wake up to in the morning.....

Offline tuco

Wow, sorry to hear about the people that are being so unreasonable.

Thanks again Shadovved for all your efforts!

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
I'm in for a dyesyb CMY.

*rant*

WTF.

I would say that the most logical step is to PM me and ask for status before emailing me, then opening a dispute?

Who goes directly into a dispute without any previous communication. Pleasant surprise for me to wake up to in the morning.....

Correct, I don't think a dispute is appropriate until you have tried contacting the GB leader multiple times in regards to your issue and if there is still no resolution, then maybe pursue a dispute.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline LuX

• 🖲️ 🖲️ 🖲️ 🖲️ 🖲️ 🖲️ 🖲️
//* *//

Not that I'm part of those people, but the "Contact" button in PayPal is kinda confusing. The dispute is masked as a question. Perhaps people don't know they can contact you through other sources, or maybe they have ordered outside GH. Anyway, I'd blame PayPal for being misleading.
138296-0

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
I'm in for a dyesyb CMY.

*rant*

WTF.

Correct, I don't think a dispute is appropriate until you have tried contacting the GB leader multiple times in regards to your issue and if there is still no resolution, then maybe pursue a dispute.

Which is why I responded so harshly....first thing in the morning I see a dispute case, telling me he hasn't received his package, and if he needs to wait any longer, he wants a refund.

@LuX t'was a GHer. Probably PayPal was misleading.......

Offline yomammary

Guys, one of my tracked packages will be here June 1st (Québec), so chill!  :thumb:
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline Data

People who open disputes before any attempt to communicate directly with the seller/shipper are ****ing dirtbags.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
got my sets and mods, but not 1800 kits and winkeys. maybe i missed something, but i thought my stuff would all get shipped together, and it would all be delayed. i guess the rest is shipping soon

thanks again shadovved

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
got my sets and mods, but not 1800 kits and winkeys. maybe i missed something, but i thought my stuff would all get shipped together, and it would all be delayed. i guess the rest is shipping soon

thanks again shadovved

If you submitted separately then you'll get them separately, esp if they are on backorder

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
Is there something wrong with SingPost by chance? I tried tracking my order and the websites kept saying that the package could not be tracked.
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline LuX

• 🖲️ 🖲️ 🖲️ 🖲️ 🖲️ 🖲️ 🖲️
Is there something wrong with SingPost by chance? I tried tracking my order and the websites kept saying that the package could not be tracked.

I had the same problem. Try tracking with your local post office, it should give you some info even when it hasn't arrived.

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ

I had the same problem. Try tracking with your local post office, it should give you some info even when it hasn't arrived.

Well, USPS is telling me that they have disabled tracking for the package so, I guess I'll have to see what happens later on...
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder

Well, USPS is telling me that they have disabled tracking for the package so, I guess I'll have to see what happens later on...

Do you have a tracking number? Or is it the package number?

A tracking number starts with RY and ends with SG, which should work in both SingPost and your local PO once it's handed over.

The package number won't work in either.

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ

A tracking number starts with RY and ends with SG, which should work in both SingPost and your local PO once it's handed over.

I'm using the number that was emailed to me once the package was shipped and it does have both the RY and the SG at the beginning and the end of the number. whenever I go to the main singpost website or another one like 17track, I enter the number in and they all tell me that the package was not found
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
The singpost website was telling me that they were having some issues with the tracking service as well?
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder

I'm using the number that was emailed to me once the package was shipped and it does have both the RY and the SG at the beginning and the end of the number. whenever I go to the main singpost website or another one like 17track, I enter the number in and they all tell me that the package was not found

I think the system is down. But it's definitely shipped so it's on the way. USPS site says to call USPS at 1-800-275-8777 to check package status.

I face that problem quite often (like 50% chance) after they changed their site.

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
I see, thanks for the clarification!
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
My set is in but I still need to make sure everything is here and in one piece.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff

I doubt it's in one piece :))

Offline Seriously

• Filco forever
After buying two sets, I'm 100% in for a set of RGBK. The white infill sticks out to me.

WASD CODE 104 - Filco Majestouch 2 - Filco Majestouch - Filco Majestouch 2 - Realforce 87UW 45G
Reserves: Filco Minila - KBtalking Pure Pro

Offline dannrawr

im in for cmyk

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread

Well it's not in one piece but I want to make sure it's all here.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder

Well it's not in one piece but I want to make sure it's all here.

It's definitely all there, hopefully not in more pieces than required :p

Offline mrlooolz

I love the CYMP will try and get in on it
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline Belfong

so, I have just received my Cyrillic red. It's a beautiful set! Love the Cyrillic font. Is it dye sub as well? Looked like it to me.
Now I am thinking to get the CMYRGB asap.
Thank you.

Offline onmybikedrunk

• Danny Woods - Industrial Designer
I got my RGB/CMY sets last week.  Have to say that I'm pretty impressed with both the shipping speed (had stuff from Singpost before, and the tracking always blows) and the quality of the product.  Thank you Shadovved for all your work!  Don't let a few ignorant folks get yah down...

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
so, I have just received my Cyrillic red. It's a beautiful set! Love the Cyrillic font. Is it dye sub as well? Looked like it to me.
Thank you.

Everythang is dyesubbed. Except the CMYRGB mods.

Offline Diokhan

Thank you.

placed an order for Cyrillic orange :)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Thank you.

placed an order for Cyrillic orange :)

:thumb:

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
I really like the Win95/98 caps, but does anyone else notice how the 1u keys are not aligned correctly?
Seems like the Winkeys symbol is a little too high up on the cap.

Here is the pic from EnjoyPBT  (which looks perfectly centered )

And here are the ones from the GB.

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
I really like the Win95/98 caps, but does anyone else notice how the 1u keys are not aligned correctly?

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I havent seen this yet. And I've run out of 1u win95 keys. See if it's a batch issue or an isolated problem.

Offline qwack

Received my cyan/red key set today, and it looks great! The legend colors change quite a bit depending on lighting: in broad daylight, it's closer to light blue & pinkish red, and cyan & light red under less direct light. The good thing is that it looks great in any case :D

Thanks Shadovved for the smooth GB.
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 May 2016, 09:06:14 by qwack »

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I havent seen this yet. And I've run out of 1u win95 keys. See if it's a batch issue or an isolated problem.
I'm pretty sure it's a batch problem. All the ones I ordered, and seen pics of so far look like the ones in the bottom two pictures.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline yomammary

Just wondering, I have 2 packages on the way, 1 tracked and 1 untracked.
Looks like the tracked one is being shipped today but it was shipped 1 week after the untracked.
So is the untracked package supposed to be slower than tracked?
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline Nickjames

I have spent over $200 and still thinking about buying something else >< This addiction is bad. So is what's on the first page all that's left? Or is there one more shipment coming in before it's all gone?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
I have spent over $200 and still thinking about buying something else >< This addiction is bad. So is what's on the first page all that's left? Or is there one more shipment coming in before it's all gone?

Now the form works to provide whatever that is left in stock will be available. So there's holes in the order form.

Looks like the tracked one is being shipped today but it was shipped 1 week after the untracked.

No idea. For Canada, post is always a mystery...

Offline yomammary

No idea. For Canada, post is always a mystery...
Haha ok :)
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
sorry if this has been answered,

but if i ordered the lightgrey/beige blanks (this will come in 1-2 months?), but also the CMY blanks, will i get them separately or together when the lightgrey/beige blanks come in?

thanks

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder

but if i ordered the lightgrey/beige blanks (this will come in 1-2 months?), but also the CMY blanks, will i get them separately or together when the lightgrey/beige blanks come in?

thanks

I stopped orders for both. So no more new orders for them.

But if you submitted an order that has anything out of stock, I will wait till everything is present before shipping.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr

thanks

I stopped orders for both. So no more new orders for them.

But if you submitted an order that has anything out of stock, I will wait till everything is present before shipping.

Great thanks! I ordered before you cut it off.

Thanks for running this, mate!

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
Woo! The caps arrived today and they look absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the GB  :thumb:
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline kinglukas38

• Do you even tactile?
my set came in today, thanks Shadovved :D
I've never done it before, but I'm pretty sure I'm good at it

Offline tintoret

Can anyone that has both confirm that the yellows in the CMYP and RGBY mods are the same?

Offline Eugene45

Re: {GB} EnjoyPBT Dyesub/Blank Keysets & CMYRGB Mods! EXTRAS AVAILABLE
« Reply #1595 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 04:33:32 »
I've asked EnjoyPBT and they have agreed to try out these.....what are your comments on these?

PBT dyesub. They want me to do it at USD$40 shipped standard airmail AATW (+$2 for registered airmail)

Need to know interest too...Google Form: http://goo.gl/forms/59cGFKGcyG7rNOqC3

The GB will be at least 1 month out.

PS. I will also begin to cancel all outstanding invoice above 2 weeks, and stop accepting orders for stock that are negative.

Show Image
Show Image

Hello, could an 1.25 shift be add to the kit for the Iso users ?

Thanks

lmao, cut the French some slack, they gave you a big statue

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
I've asked EnjoyPBT and they have agreed to try out these.....what are your comments on these?

PBT dyesub. They want me to do it at USD$40 shipped standard airmail AATW (+$2 for registered airmail)

Need to know interest too...Google Form: http://goo.gl/forms/59cGFKGcyG7rNOqC3

The GB will be at least 1 month out.

PS. I will also begin to cancel all outstanding invoice above 2 weeks, and stop accepting orders for stock that are negative.

Show Image
Show Image

Hello, could an 1.25 shift be add to the kit for the Iso users ?

Thanks

Just got an answer, they cant add the 1.25 shift cause the mold makes the pre-made amount of keys, making additional 1.25 keys will add greatly to the cost.

Offline nyunyu

I still can't believe, that the 1.75 right Shift is used more often than the 1.25 left Shift.

Offline joey

I still can't believe, that the 1.75 right Shift is used more often than the 1.25 left Shift.
Lots of 60% users use it.

Offline nyunyu

Lots of 60% users use it.
Almost all european keyboards use ISO layout with 1.25 left Shift.