Author Topic: Shadovved's Group Buy Directory  (Read 645164 times)

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
Re: {GB} EnjoyPBT Dyesub/Blank Keysets! [EXTRAS AVAILABLE]
« Reply #1750 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 10:47:19 »

my 6.25 spacebar doesn't come back up, I didn't notice any issues with it warping or setting right but I'm not exactly sure what to look for, anyone else having this issue and have any solutions? I tried 5 other spacebars and none of them had any issues.

What board and what kind of stabilizers?

I had a ducky board where the cherry stabilizers were just a little off and it only affected certain spacebars.

Have you put it side by side with a known working spacebar and made sure the stems aren't misaligned?

It's my TX-1800
Show Image

with Cherry stabs that came with it.
Yeah the stems were in the same place, the only thing I can think of is that the working spacebars only really have stems where they would be needed for the stabs whereas these have 2 extra's really close (you can kind of see what I'm talking about here):
Show Image

Does the extras have 1800 support?  When looking at the form it says its a 117 key set

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #1751 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 10:49:22 »

my 6.25 spacebar doesn't come back up, I didn't notice any issues with it warping or setting right but I'm not exactly sure what to look for, anyone else having this issue and have any solutions? I tried 5 other spacebars and none of them had any issues.

I had a ducky board where the cherry stabilizers were just a little off and it only affected certain spacebars.

Have you put it side by side with a known working spacebar and made sure the stems aren't misaligned?

It's my TX-1800
Show Image

Yeah the stems were in the same place, the only thing I can think of is that the working spacebars only really have stems where they would be needed for the stabs whereas these have 2 extra's really close (you can kind of see what I'm talking about here):
Show Image

Does the extras have 1800 support?  When looking at the form it says its a 117 key set

Not sure what you're saying, the set + the 1800 kit (4 keys) gives you full 1800 layout.

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #1752 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 11:36:53 »

It's my TX-1800
Show Image

Show Image

i think you answered my question, you need a separate 1800 kit, and it looks like there are no extras of it

Not sure what you're saying, the set + the 1800 kit (4 keys) gives you full 1800 layout.

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
« Reply #1753 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 11:58:32 »

It's my TX-1800
Show Image

Show Image

i think you answered my question, you need a separate 1800 kit, and it looks like there are no extras of it
Yeah I mean it works with the 1800 w/o the addon however the addon just fixes the profile of del/end/pgdn/scrol lock

And yeah I don't see them where they used to be in the order form.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #1754 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 12:00:23 »

It's my TX-1800
Show Image

Show Image

Yeah I mean it works with the 1800 w/o the addon however the addon just fixes the profile of del/end/pgdn/scrol lock

And yeah I don't see them where they used to be in the order form.

No longer accepting orders for 1800 kits.

I might have a few extras from cancelled orders, but that will come later.

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
« Reply #1755 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 12:01:55 »

It's my TX-1800
Show Image

Show Image

Any input on my other issue Shadovved?

Offline Apexx

« Reply #1756 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 15:27:05 »
Looking to get on a set of these with the new RGB dyesub mods. A little concerned about the spacebar issue that daviswalkers is having. I have a Shine II and see where an issue could arise with the stems being so close to each other. Hopefully you can see what we are talking about here Shadovved.

Also, its time to get out of the 90s, W10 logo forever.  :D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1757 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 18:19:44 »

Also, its time to get out of the 90s, W10 logo forever.  :D

Gross.

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #1758 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 19:23:04 »
I'm pretty sure folks who have spacebar stab issues dremel off the excess and go on without issue.  You could probably do some quick searching and find what exactly people do, but I'm almost positive this is a known, solved problem.

Offline guy12

« Reply #1759 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 21:41:17 »
Hi, I filled a form for a missing/damaged spacebar, but haven't gotten a response yet. Should I wait a bit longer?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1760 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 22:56:25 »

It's my TX-1800
Show Image

Show Image

Any input on my other issue Shadovved?

I'm pretty sure folks who have spacebar stab issues dremel off the excess and go on without issue.  You could probably do some quick searching and find what exactly people do, but I'm almost positive this is a known, solved problem.

Regarding the stems, I dont use that particular board, but I do hear some other people speak of dremeling or filing the stems slightly.

Hi, I filled a form for a missing/damaged spacebar, but haven't gotten a response yet. Should I wait a bit longer?

Yeap. I'm submitting the missing keys list together with the CMYRGBK mods order list to EnjoyPBT after 30th June. So it should be soon.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1761 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 07:07:51 »
I have 3 RGBW and 1 CMYW.

First ones to reply here gets it.

I'll PM you so DO NOT PM me.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #1762 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 07:11:00 »

if Blank i want

, if printed then no

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1763 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 07:17:46 »

if Blank i want

, if printed then no

It says W. White infilled from the original GB.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1764 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 09:01:23 »
That's just savage bro!

Offline Baddy126

« Reply #1765 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 09:08:22 »
me

Offline Baddy126

« Reply #1766 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 09:08:54 »

me!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1767 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 10:06:14 »

me!

3 SET OF RGBW LEFT ONLY.

Offline airs

« Reply #1768 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 10:49:52 »
Shadovved, can you address the legend uniformity for the US - Blue set I posted about here? Should I submit the missing/replacement keys form for all of the affected keys?
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1769 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 10:57:52 »
Shadovved, can you address the legend uniformity for the US - Blue set I posted about here? Should I submit the missing/replacement keys form for all of the affected keys?

I am unable to address that until I get EnjoyPBT's reply. Cause I'm not sure if submitting replacement keys will fix your problem.

Not sure if it's isolated or a batch problem...I'm waiting for them to address it as well.

Offline airs

« Reply #1770 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 11:00:14 »
I am unable to address that until I get EnjoyPBT's reply. Cause I'm not sure if submitting replacement keys will fix your problem.

Not sure if it's isolated or a batch problem...I'm waiting for them to address it as well.

Understood, thanks for the reply.
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline Tarek

« Reply #1771 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 13:15:42 »
Hey. Do you have the full keysets for Topre? I can't seem to find info on what kind of stems these are

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1772 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 13:16:09 »
Hey. Do you have the full keysets for Topre? I can't seem to find info on what kind of stems these are

These are for MX-compatible keyboards.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1774 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 20:40:20 »
That's just savage bro!

he took my heart and stomped on it

Not trying to be harsh. Just a little blunt HAHA.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1775 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 21:03:37 »

Submit a replacement form. EnjoyPBT will replace them.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1776 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 21:06:55 »
I really like the Win95/98 caps, but does anyone else notice how the 1u keys are not aligned correctly?
Seems like the Winkeys symbol is a little too high up on the cap.

Here is the pic from EnjoyPBT  (which looks perfectly centered )
Show Image

And here are the ones from the GB.
Show Image

Show Image

I havent seen this yet. And I've run out of 1u win95 keys. See if it's a batch issue or an isolated problem.
I'm pretty sure it's a batch problem. All the ones I ordered, and seen pics of so far look like the ones in the bottom two pictures.
My 2 win95 keys are also the same.
I didn't see this in the thread before, but my 2x 1u Win95 keys also look the same.

I'm surprised no one else has said anything about it?    All the recent pictures I've seen of the 1u win95/98 look like that

EnjoyPBT will replace the win95 keys. That is for anyone willing to fork out a little shipping for me.

Submit a replacement form if you are on board.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1777 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 21:21:26 »
I really like the Win95/98 caps, but does anyone else notice how the 1u keys are not aligned correctly?

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I havent seen this yet. And I've run out of 1u win95 keys. See if it's a batch issue or an isolated problem.
I'm pretty sure it's a batch problem. All the ones I ordered, and seen pics of so far look like the ones in the bottom two pictures.
I didn't see this in the thread before, but my 2x 1u Win95 keys also look the same.

I'm surprised no one else has said anything about it?    All the recent pictures I've seen of the 1u win95/98 look like that

EnjoyPBT will replace the win95 keys. That is for anyone willing to fork out a little shipping for me.

Yay!  Filling it out right now!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1778 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 21:32:34 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Yay ☺

Should I resubmit mine?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1779 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 07:16:14 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Yay ☺

Should I resubmit mine?

PMed.

PS all:  3 RGBW sets still remaining.

Offline joey

« Reply #1780 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 07:35:26 »
Submitted my missing/extras form! Any rough idea on the timeline? Not rushing, just good to know :blank:

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1781 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 07:49:02 »
Submitted my missing/extras form! Any rough idea on the timeline? Not rushing, just good to know :blank:

Should come in with the RGBCMYK mods GB.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1782 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 10:39:26 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Yay ☺

Should I resubmit mine?

PMed.

PS all:  3 RGBW sets still remaining.

Replied & Resubmitted 👍
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline gaiden

« Reply #1783 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 11:57:43 »
If anyone want to sell their CMY Blanks and White or Light Grey Blanks please PM me. thanks guys :)

Offline Mike89914

« Reply #1784 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 14:55:12 »
PM

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1785 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 21:33:24 »
Guy withdrew. 3 RGBW and 1 CMYW available

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
« Reply #1786 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 02:17:27 »
just kidding.
« Last Edit: Thu, 30 June 2016, 02:45:10 by -musubi »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1787 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 02:50:52 »
Money sent for shipping of Replacement 1u Win95/98 caps  :thumb:
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline codywanks

« Reply #1788 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 03:28:50 »
If the CMYW mods is available once again, I'd be interested in getting a US Black together with it

Offline Data

« Reply #1789 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 20:26:59 »
I wanted to compare these to some of the other "black on black" sets I've found recently.  I've been meaning to do this for weeks but only just got around to it this afternoon.

EnjoyPBT (from this GB) on the left, IMSTO dye-sub PBT in the middle, and doubleshot Originative (thin) PBT on the right.

I marked the bottom of the EnjoyPBT cap before I started and before I realized they all had different legends.  :P

So the IMSTO set appears to be the same caps made by EnjoyPBT.  They're identical down to the mold marks, but IMSTO uses a few different legends.  I didn't check them all but the Windows keys were the most obviously different between the two sets.  For the record I prefer the legend from this GB.   :rolleyes:

The Originative set is obviously a much taller OEM profile and the thin PBT isn't great but the legends are very crisp, being doubleshot.  The base color is also slightly bluer.  I'm not sure if I'll be keeping the Originative set.  The other two will definitely be getting used on at least 1 upcoming build.  SO THICK!  :eek:

Thanks again for putting this together, Shadovved.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1790 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 21:19:34 »
I wanted to compare these to some of the other "black on black" sets I've found recently.  I've been meaning to do this for weeks but only just got around to it this afternoon.

EnjoyPBT (from this GB) on the left, IMSTO dye-sub PBT in the middle, and doubleshot Originative (thin) PBT on the right.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I marked the bottom of the EnjoyPBT cap before I started and before I realized they all had different legends.  :P

So the IMSTO set appears to be the same caps made by EnjoyPBT.  They're identical down to the mold marks, but IMSTO uses a few different legends.  I didn't check them all but the Windows keys were the most obviously different between the two sets.  For the record I prefer the legend from this GB.   :rolleyes:

The Originative set is obviously a much taller OEM profile and the thin PBT isn't great but the legends are very crisp, being doubleshot.  The base color is also slightly bluer.  I'm not sure if I'll be keeping the Originative set.  The other two will definitely be getting used on at least 1 upcoming build.  SO THICK!  :eek:

Imsto does such a good job on his Win95 logos.
It's kinda hard to tell on those black caps tho.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1791 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 21:25:55 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

EnjoyPBT and IMSTO are both Gateron produced and therefore the exact same molds if im not mistaken.

« Last Edit: Thu, 30 June 2016, 21:27:47 by redbanshee »

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1792 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 21:43:14 »
If the CMYW mods is available once again, I'd be interested in getting a US Black together with it

It is. Nobody has posted yet. PM me.

3 RGBW sets left!

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1793 on: Fri, 01 July 2016, 18:26:41 »
any news when the next shipment is coming for those who've ordered in the past month?

thanks!

Offline Danboard

« Reply #1794 on: Fri, 01 July 2016, 19:20:06 »
Any Canadians still waiting for the keycaps? My ship date was May 10th, but it hasn't been updated since then. No updates saying its even arrived in Canada yet.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1795 on: Fri, 01 July 2016, 22:58:02 »
any news when the next shipment is coming for those who've ordered in the past month?

thanks!

You should already receive a tracking email, if you ordered the win95 caps on backorder, then it should come in with the CMYRGBK mod GB stuff and the replacement keycaps.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1796 on: Fri, 01 July 2016, 23:02:38 »

thanks!

You should already receive a tracking email, if you ordered the win95 caps on backorder, then it should come in with the CMYRGBK mod GB stuff and the replacement keycaps.
I'm just not sure if that was for our trade or for the enjoypbt since you said i wasn't so lucky or something like that

Sent from my OnePlus III

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1797 on: Fri, 01 July 2016, 23:09:08 »

thanks!

I'm just not sure if that was for our trade or for the enjoypbt since you said i wasn't so lucky or something like that

Sent from my OnePlus III

The EnjoyPBT. Your trade stuff should be already going out :D

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #1798 on: Fri, 01 July 2016, 23:11:38 »
I just PMed you on a set of colored mods.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1799 on: Fri, 01 July 2016, 23:35:18 »
I just PMed you on a set of colored mods.

CMYW sold out. RGBW only 2 sets remaining.

PS. Great news. I have spare CMY Blanks coming in with the CMYRGBK GB stuff.