Author Topic: [Group Buy] MKC Stainless Steel Keycap Puller (Shipped)  (Read 55246 times)

Offline feng

• * Vendor
I'll update the order list right away. I'm sorry for the delay, this semester drives me a bit crazy. Too many things to take care of between school, ebay, and geekhack.

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
I'll update the order list right away. I'm sorry for the delay, this semester drives me a bit crazy. Too many things to take care of between school, ebay, and geekhack.

Thanks Feng!!! Please PM me before you ship my Puller. I definitely need a few keycaps from you and possibly a spacebar :)

Offline Bim Gao

Any update? No reply via PM also

Offline jspark

Thanks Feng! I received it yesterday.
KBC Poker X Cherry MX Black switch
Filco Majestouch2 Ninja Cherry MX Blue switch
IBM Model M 1391401 in 1988

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
Hey Feng, do you have any leftovers?

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline naokira

• The King in the North
FaceW in LZ-CE

Offline Bim Gao

Received mine yesterday. Tks

Offline promptcurry

Are there any leftovers?

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Any leftover?

Offline fexhung

Received mine, in great condition.  Now just got to wait for my PBTs.

Offline pandather

• Formerly gopanthersgo1
  • Hello, I'm Mark.
If anyone bought extras I'll gladly pay $7.50 + shipping! Shoot me a PM if selling. ;)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
If anyone bought extras I'll gladly pay $7.50 + shipping! Shoot me a PM if selling. ;)

Where are you located?

Offline Zaskar

Ditto on that!

Offline pandather

• Formerly gopanthersgo1
  • Hello, I'm Mark.

Where are you located?
Texas, shoot me a pm!

Offline joltdude

First group buy on Geekhack... Asked my folks if they got the package and the next door neighbors.. Nope..
Was hoping it would eventually have found its way here.. Feng seems to have been busy or think I'm a  deadbeat customer.. Just was preoccupied with other issues the past few months so I gave it time... A bit disappointing and think it will be my last group buy.. If anyone has a spare puller.. I might be interested.. Since I haven't seen the two I ordered awhile back.. Feels like a kickstarter project gone awry...

« Last Edit: Tue, 04 June 2013, 23:17:32 by joltdude »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
First group buy on Geekhack... Asked my folks if they got the package and the next door neighbors.. Nope..
Was hoping it would eventually have found its way here.. Feng seems to have been busy or think I'm a  deadbeat customer.. Just was preoccupied with other issues the past few months so I gave it time... A bit disappointing and think it will be my last group buy.. If anyone has a spare puller.. I might be interested.. Since I haven't seen the two I ordered awhile back.. Feels like a kickstarter project gone awry...

Don't get burned too easy.......maybe it will show up!

Offline naokira

• The King in the North
anyone here has extras willing to sell? im cool to buy it at 10$ + shipping. just make sure you can ship to Philippines! :)
FaceW in LZ-CE

Offline Reomero

• Manual breather
I once had a package which I thought was lost show up after 9 weeks of receiving a notification it was shipped. :rolleyes:

Offline Migetguy

Anyone selling one.

Offline cdemasy

Maybe someone should start another group buy/IC sometime, i'm interested in one aswell.

Offline feng

• * Vendor
I'll list the leftovers on my eBay soon.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
@Feng - Send me a PM when you do....I'll buy a couple of them.

Offline Kabuks

Feng I received stuff from your other groupbuys but my keypuller was not in the package. I pm'd you a couple weeks ago about it but never got a reply.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Feng pmed and emailed you a million times. My order includes one of these keycap pullers too. Please reply.

Offline sleepy916

I am giving 2 of the MKC keycap pullers away in the off topic section and in my sig. I thought you guys who didn't receive yours yet might be interested.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
I am giving 2 of the MKC keycap pullers away in the off topic section and in my sig. I thought you guys who didn't receive yours yet might be interested.

^^ this guys is awesome!!

Offline joltdude

Re: [Group Buy] MKC Stainless Steel Keycap Puller (Shipped)
« Reply #226 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 12:26:39 »
Unfortunately I was a participant in the Geek Hack original group buy for the MBT Keypullers and I never recieved them (ordered 2 via PayPal), never received tracking information and was told I was SOL since they were sent (even gave him the benefit of the doubt and didn't hound him, treating it as if it were a kickstarter project and gave plenty of time for it to show) .. Would never do business with Somefeng Geeky ever again. >:D
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 September 2013, 12:30:21 by joltdude »

Offline feng

• * Vendor
« Reply #227 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 12:44:51 »
@joltdude: I'm truly sorry for what happened to you. I did ship the package to you, but it could have been picked by someone else since the address you provided was on the street. If you need replacement or anything, please always feel free to send me PMs. Sometimes I might miss out on some of the PMs because there are too many of them, but you can send more than one to make sure I got it.

Offline Dreadwyrm

• typemaster wannabe
« Reply #228 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 04:31:45 »
So... I ordered my keycap puller more than a year ago, is there any chance that it will ever arrive? No tracking information, nothing...

Das Model S Ultimate

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #229 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 04:40:09 »
So... I ordered my keycap puller more than a year ago, is there any chance that it will ever arrive? No tracking information, nothing...