Author Topic: Originative's GMK Group Buy  (Read 26175 times)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: Originative's GMK Group Buy
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 23:15:13 »
i also like to complain while i sit on my throne and do nothing
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 23:16:03 »
Bueller you don't read up much do you? Its not a GB if you pay the premium price for the item on engaging the GB. It should be only joining not charging ur card at get go, why he needs the money a month and a half in advance?........

Bueller you don't read up much do you? Its not a GB if you pay the premium price for the item on engaging the GB. It should be only joining not charging ur card at get go, why he needs the money a month and a half in advance?........

Honestly charging up front in a group buy isn't a bad idea, it secures orders and weeds out the deadbeats.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 23:21:34 »
Because $50,000 is a large number?

Because immediately charging someone is the easiest way to ensure you don't lose 10 - 30% of the interested parties when they change their fickle/impatient minds because "it's taking too long"?

Because people are going to complain about his prices no matter what, even though nokcha and i3oilermaker are in the same business and charge the same amount for SP as sherry does for GMK without anywhere near the investment that sherry has in 1 GMK set because they piggie back off of GB MoQs (this is no insult or shots fired, but statement of fact)?

Because no one said a negative word when bunnylake does the exact same thing (charge from interest registering)?

Each TKL bi-color set through GMK is $80/set before international shipping.  I have an invoice I can share if you think I'm "being shady", too.  Maybe instead of accusations of impropriety, you can do the work yourself and then realize that "oh hey, maybe sherry's pricing is fair"?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 23:24:52 »
Maybe instead of accusations of impropriety, you can do the work yourself and then realize that "oh hey, maybe sherry's pricing is fair"?

but then what will i complain about when i actually have to do work?

it seems that everything sherry does somebody has to ***** and complain while they sit on their ass and do nothing themselves. or turn around and purchase from him anyway. or turn around and purchase from other vendors doing the same thing he's doing but magically what they do is "okay".

Until someone on GH can run a successful 400MOQ order from GMK, I see this as the only option for a vender to front the cost up front in exchange for profit down the road.

If we were not trying to cater to 5-10% of the community that wanted language packs and/or iso keys just as Originative has done, then we probably would have had two successful GMK buys under our belt as a community throughout 2013.

considering the GB organizer is the one who wants the language pack and what not, this is difficult to do.
Unless someone else steps up to do it.  Not to mention how many GBs have over 400 orders?
I haven't seen a full keycap GB even with SP that went over 400 order recently.

Just a quick search, raindrop had 162 alphas ordered, Lily in the GB had over 75 sets ordered, maybe boiler ordered to 100 sets.  Same with Turtle Power.
Klaxon had 150+ RoW Base sets and 50+ WoR, but RoW didn't hit 200+ and WoR didn't hit 100+, Valentine had around 100 sets, Cherry Replicas i don't think were pass 300 total.

You have not looked at Toxic have you. Over 600 of the base set and 500 of the modifiers. Yes those numbers will drop off a bit because of people falling out of interest in keyboards, but it will also pick up some last second orders as well. If it wasn't for the unique color we want to run we would have done it through GMK already. It can be done with patience and a 4-6 month group buy, or possibly a one month MassDrop.

those numbers are bull**** until people actually pay.

if you're truly confident that your way is better than sherry's, close your GB tomorrow and see how many people actually pay.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 November 2013, 23:29:47 by demik »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 00:01:31 »

Talking to yourself again?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 00:03:49 »
nope

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 00:04:04 »

Offline phoenix1234

I like linear switches

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 00:11:29 »

It's amusing that you pull this out when other people post more than once.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 00:59:33 »
That is my understanding, Sherry is going to make up the remaining orders to meet MOQ.

So what is the group buy getting for us then? The opportunity to get them closer to cost and skip Originative upcharge only if the group buy breaks 400 tier during the group buy phase?

Because otherwise it just looks like we'd be helping to hit 400 at an increased price so it costs someone else less to buy those 400 sets...

If he intends to buy 400+ no matter what, then those who participate should get the 400 price no matter what. Oiler doesn't charge increased prices in his group buys when he is buying extras to carry on techkeys.us

I'll edit my post if I am wrong or misunderstanding

All our orders has been initial investments out of pocket with no cost to any of our customers. Yes we are a business, but our profits are still in our inventory. We still have Classic Beige and Charcoal sets in our inventory. We are still primarily a one man operation, myself, with the aid and assistance of family members and when I really need their help... will call upon friends on packaging days.

If we reach the 100 MOQ and we bought it at the 400 MOQ which we have done, we are taking on further risks.

If we were to sell at the 400 MOQ cost, it may take some time to reach the target, but our goal is to get the Handarbeit to you the customer's hands as soon as possible.

We are doing our best to our availabilty and take a 10-15% cut. Most of that pricing goes to a lot of labor, credit card processing fees, packaging, shipping, import taxes, sales taxes, etc. Anyone who has received our product, could you please chime in to the way you received your product? We spend the first two weeks after receiving the orders directly into packaging and sorting.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 01:05:15 »
That is my understanding, Sherry is going to make up the remaining orders to meet MOQ.

So what is the group buy getting for us then? The opportunity to get them closer to cost and skip Originative upcharge only if the group buy breaks 400 tier during the group buy phase?

Because otherwise it just looks like we'd be helping to hit 400 at an increased price so it costs someone else less to buy those 400 sets...

If he intends to buy 400+ no matter what, then those who participate should get the 400 price no matter what. Oiler doesn't charge increased prices in his group buys when he is buying extras to carry on techkeys.us

I'll edit my post if I am wrong or misunderstanding

All our orders has been initial investments out of pocket with no cost to any of our customers. Yes we are a business, but our profits are still in our inventory. We still have Classic Beige and Charcoal sets in our inventory. We are still primarily a one man operation, myself, with the aid and assistance of family members and when I really need their help... will call upon friends on packaging days.

If we reach the 100 MOQ and we bought it at the 400 MOQ which we have done, we are taking on further risks.

If we were to sell at the 400 MOQ cost, it may take some time to reach the target, but our goal is to get the Handarbeit to you the customer's hands as soon as possible.

We are doing our best to our availabilty and take a 10-15% cut. Most of that pricing goes to a lot of labor, credit card processing fees, packaging, shipping, import taxes, sales taxes, etc. Anyone who has received our product, could you please chime in to the way you received your product? We spend the first two weeks after receiving the orders directly into packaging and sorting.

Sorting and packing has been impeccable on all my orders, shipping was reasonably priced and even included tracking which is something I NEVER get from other retailers. Keep doing things the way you are and you'll have plenty of repeat business from me mate.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 01:09:12 »
Hey sherry, sent you an email, please reply.

Offline YongJK

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 01:11:48 »
Hey sherry, sent you an email, please reply.
Hey sherry,
Me too. I have sent email few hours ago.
Please look at it.
Keyboard: PLU ML87 Mx Blue

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 01:14:25 »
This time around.  We might try something different...

We might ship from other countries to save others on shipping.  We would also like to make it faster and guarantee no losses for people.  Hopefully we can work with vendors from a few countries. 

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 01:18:00 »

We might ship from other countries to save others on shipping.  We would also like to make it faster and guarantee no losses for people.  Hopefully we can work with vendors from a few countries.

Might pay to speak with the people from http://www.mechkb.com, they might be able to help you out with Aus distribution.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 01:38:27 »

Because immediately charging someone is the easiest way to ensure you don't lose 10 - 30% of the interested parties when they change their fickle/impatient minds because "it's taking too long"?

Because people are going to complain about his prices no matter what, even though nokcha and i3oilermaker are in the same business and charge the same amount for SP as sherry does for GMK without anywhere near the investment that sherry has in 1 GMK set because they piggie back off of GB MoQs (this is no insult or shots fired, but statement of fact)?

Because no one said a negative word when bunnylake does the exact same thing (charge from interest registering)?

Each TKL bi-color set through GMK is $80/set before international shipping.  I have an invoice I can share if you think I'm "being shady", too.  Maybe instead of accusations of impropriety, you can do the work yourself and then realize that "oh hey, maybe sherry's pricing is fair"?

TKL bi color set from GMK straight if MOQ is met cost $80?  show us the invoice please, cause I got the Dolch 104 + Winkeyless set for $85 and I know the first peeps got it for $80. Show us the INVOICE then and explain how  people purchased 109 keys Dolch set for $80 if TKL is $80 direct from GMK? One more thing, I'm yet to see GB @ GH that charges me as I enter like participant.

EDIT: I don't complain for the tier pricings, at least Sherry redeemed him self a little bit by adding the tiers and yes they reasonable now, but charging upfront its like taking your balls and giving to somebody telling him squeeze them at your wish.
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 02:22:23 »

TKL bi color set from GMK straight if MOQ is met cost $80?  show us the invoice please, cause I got the Dolch 104 + Winkeyless set for $85 and I know the first peeps got it for $80. Show us the INVOICE then and explain how  people purchased 109 keys Dolch set for $80 if TKL is $80 direct from GMK? One more thing, I'm yet to see GB @ GH that charges me as I enter like participant.

EDIT: I don't complain for the tier pricings, at least Sherry redeemed him self a little bit by adding the tiers and yes they reasonable now, but charging upfront its like taking your balls and giving to somebody telling him squeeze them at your wish.

Good god man let it go.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 03:46:39 »

It's amusing that you pull this out when other people post more than once.

Only when he quotes himself for no readily apparent reason :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tinlong117

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 05:14:12 »

Sherry needs profit to survive. Don't blame him.

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #69 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 05:47:06 »
Show Image

tinlong117,
I don't know what is going on and I have no comment on the topic because I always respect any group buy.
However, I need to say that I really like your hand drawing, seriously  :))
I like linear switches

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 06:24:25 »
lol, I like your drawing, tinlong :))
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 09:29:36 »
And b4 someone goes its only $78 not $80, you cannot take current exchange rate and multiply it. Since no bank will convert for free, usually banks take 3%-4% exchange rate fee and obviously the cost of wiring. So yes $80 a set is the truth. Let's see what the next claim is. I predict it'll be "well that price is full 104key! He's charging $95 for 87keys! Death to sherry!"

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #72 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 09:37:02 »
makes me wonder how he was selling the 110 keys Dolch at starters for $80..... does not add up seems like he is planning to lose or be even at start so he can gain later down the road....

@Sherry

If we are going to invest in the Handerbeit and pay ahead of time, can you at least set up paypal option on you website?
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #73 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 10:15:05 »
Sherryton
"We are doing our best to our availabilty and take a 10-15% cut. Most of that pricing goes to a lot of labor, credit card processing fees, packaging, shipping, import taxes, sales taxes, etc. Anyone who has received our product, could you please chime in to the way you received your product? We spend the first two weeks after receiving the orders directly into packaging and sorting."

I have no complaints. sherry has been quick to respond, items have been shipped out quickly, and as described. He doses a fine job and whoever thinks they can do it better can start their own business and see how much fun it is.

I pitched a fit when his website was fried and gave me an unreasonable amount on shipping. It was probably my fault and I apologized publicly in my post for me being an ass.

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #74 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 10:23:58 »
bazmek1979
"EDIT: I don't complain for the tier pricings, at least Sherry redeemed him self a little bit by adding the tiers and yes they reasonable now, but charging upfront its like taking your balls and giving to somebody telling him squeeze them at your wish. "

Do you think GMK is going to make 400 keysets without an upfront payment if an individual instead of a large corporation is ordering them? I would bet not. You state the dolch 104 + winkeyless was $85 - then 400 x $85= $34000. Is that pocket change for you? Just think about cost.

Why don't all of you drop the crap - you either want the keys or not? If not - then quit whining!! It is no longer you affair or your business. It's not mine either - but sick of hearing the whining about something that the only effect that could result is that we lose the only source of GMK keys that I'm aware of. Your welcome to PM me if you know others but the only GMK keys I've seen SOLD here were from Team Redline.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 12:29:28 »
And if you've never seen a GH GB like this, I guess you've never paid attention to any ctrl alt GB.

Oh, I forgot r4/r5.  You may not count those since they're run on DT, though and it would ruin your narrative of "sherry is terrible"
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 November 2013, 12:32:19 by tjcaustin »

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 20:43:49 »
Sherry make the RGB sets in A profile  :-*

What does that mean? What profile are EK's?

the EK packs are B profile and Sherry sells B profile.

A profile is for the single bottom row, and it's a bit steeper

Here is a beige set i own that is in A profile on the bottom row. I like it a lot more then the normal setup where It's B profile on the bottom two rows. Sherry will sell sets where the bottom two rows are in B. with my beige set the second to bottom row is B and the bottom row is A.

My 3700 is in A profile and my sherry beige set on my poker is in B profile, you can see the A is a bit steeper. it's much better to use imho

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 21:59:01 »
Show Image

Those prices seem real cheap because the Black and White monotone colors are the fastest and cheapest available through GMK.  That is approximately $82 for 104 keys. 

If you add in pad printed and clear coat, then the prices go up.  Add in winkeyless and hhkb, then there will be an even more increase.  Add sorting fees, credit card processing fees / paypal fees, import taxes, transfer fees, shipping costs, packaging materials, currency exchange rate fee, etc., then the prices will go beyond $95-110.  Our Russian Cyrllic at 400 MOQ will cost you $115 for a full set.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 22:38:59 »
I forgot to add pricing for Full Sets

Tiers (MOQ)   Handarbeit (87)          Tenkeypad          Winkeyless   HHKB   Windowed       Full Set
   1 (100)                  110                          26                   26             16                 26              195
   2 (200)                  100                          23.5                23.5          15                 23.5           180
   3 (400)                    85                          18                   18             13                 18              145
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 November 2013, 22:41:23 by sherryton »

Offline tinlong117

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 22:50:09 »
Show Image

Those prices seem real cheap because the Black and White monotone colors are the fastest and cheapest available through GMK.  That is approximately $82 for 104 keys. 

If you add in pad printed and clear coat, then the prices go up.  Add in winkeyless and hhkb, then there will be an even more increase.  Add sorting fees, credit card processing fees / paypal fees, import taxes, transfer fees, shipping costs, packaging materials, currency exchange rate fee, etc., then the prices will go beyond $95-110.  Our Russian Cyrllic at 400 MOQ will cost you $115 for a full set.

Haha, no. It is not normal white on black set. It is ta 3000 set. Petrol and grey.

I don't mind you take profit, because tis your job and you need to survive.

P.S. I don't like you because you didn't ship kmac worldwide. :x

Offline YongJK

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 22:52:58 »

Tiers (MOQ)   Handarbeit (87)          Tenkeypad          Winkeyless   HHKB   Windowed       Full Set
   1 (100)                  110                          26                   26             16                 26              195
   2 (200)                  100                          23.5                23.5          15                 23.5           180
   3 (400)                    85                          18                   18             13                 18              145

So you will do a refund if the price has hit tier 3?
I have paid for 110+26 (TKL+Winkeyless)
Keyboard: PLU ML87 Mx Blue

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 23:11:12 »
Show Image

Haha, no. It is not normal white on black set. It is ta 3000 set. Petrol and grey.

I don't mind you take profit, because tis your job and you need to survive.

P.S. I don't like you because you didn't ship kmac worldwide. :x

I was very bad with packaging before.  I would have had a lot of troubles through PayPal because of the damages.  I am a lot better now with packaging and more knowledgeable about shipping.

So you will do a refund if the price has hit tier 3?
I have paid for 110+26 (TKL+Winkeyless)

Yes
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 November 2013, 23:12:48 by sherryton »

Offline piraterice

« Reply #82 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 07:11:54 »
the color set looks very nice!

Offline b3n

« Reply #83 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 11:52:05 »

Might pay to speak with the people from http://www.mechkb.com, they might be able to help you out with Aus distribution.

Make this happen pls!

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #84 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 20:00:31 »
Hi Sherryton,

My order with classic beige, 3 ds sets and 3 esc are still not processed because the ds is not ready yet.

Now you have this handarbeit set, and it'll be over my budget if I were to get it.
Can you cancel my 3 ds sets ($18x3) and I'll order this handerbeit instead.

Or I can pay you the difference. Whichever way that is easier for you to process.

Sorry for the trouble, but I didn't expect handarbeit days after I submit the order :O

Thank you!
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 December 2013, 20:55:01 by gh_pp »
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build

Offline cgbuen

• cgbuen.io
« Reply #85 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 01:41:11 »
Will you be announcing a set date for the end of these buys anytime soon? I've only been able to find "December or January" on the homepage.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #86 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 01:54:41 »
We are planning to end the Russian Cyrllic before January because it's about ready to go through.  The Handarbeit still needs a lot more buyers.

The Handarbeit along with the RGB will probably end near January to February.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 05:13:02 »
The Handarbeit still needs a lot more buyers.

Sherry, I said it at least 100 times before - provide "PAYPAL" payments and you'll get that "buy in" order happening instantly  :thumb: .

In fact you'll be beating people off with a crowbar when those orders start rolling in finally.
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 December 2013, 05:14:47 by Elrick »

Offline xandr

« Reply #88 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 18:05:02 »
Hey Sherryton, I really like the stuff you're doing, but I feel very very little love for Mac users in your group buys.

I don't know how much impact on prices it would have, but including 2x 1.25x Cmd keys in the normal sets and 2x 1.0 Alt + 2x 1.5 Cmd keys in the "traditional 7x spacebar" sets would surely make all the Mac users - including me :) - very happy.
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 December 2013, 18:55:29 by xandr »
Sprit 60% w/MX Clear in DuckMini V2 case | Matias Quiet Pro (office)

Offline dragonken

« Reply #89 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 11:27:41 »
May I know the deadline of handarbeit group buy?
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51200.msg1130343#msg1130343

Can I pay via paypal instead of credit card?

Ken
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 December 2013, 11:36:13 by dragonken »

Offline shadewolf

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #90 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 11:31:18 »
Deadline is end of December based on this post:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51200.msg1130343#msg1130343

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #91 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 06:29:53 »
Hey Sherryton, I really like the stuff you're doing, but I feel very very little love for Mac users in your group buys.

I don't know how much impact on prices it would have, but including 2x 1.25x Cmd keys in the normal sets and 2x 1.0 Alt + 2x 1.5 Cmd keys in the "traditional 7x spacebar" sets would surely make all the Mac users - including me :) - very happy.

Those keys would not be possible as there are no mouldings for those keys; however, we can arrange for pad printing.  I do not believe there is enough interest to get in 400 people.

Tier 2 is now in place and the prices has dropped for Cyrllic.

Edit:  I am also arranging a PayPal option for everyone, no guarantees!  I'll let you know at the end of the week.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 December 2013, 06:38:00 by sherryton »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #92 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 06:49:43 »
Edit:  I am also arranging a PayPal option for everyone, no guarantees!  I'll let you know at the end of the week.

Damn Sherry, I could kiss you for that  :-* ...... finally getting some paypal action, which means almost a permanent drain on my bank account  :thumb: .

Offline xandr

« Reply #93 on: Thu, 05 December 2013, 18:20:46 »

Those keys would not be possible as there are no mouldings for those keys;

Is there a complete list of the moldings that GMK has somewhere?
Sprit 60% w/MX Clear in DuckMini V2 case | Matias Quiet Pro (office)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #94 on: Thu, 05 December 2013, 21:12:48 »

Damn Sherry, I could kiss you for that  :-* ...... finally getting some paypal action, which means almost a permanent drain on my bank account  :thumb: .

+1

This is fantastic news, and should make things a lot easier for a lot of people!

Thanks Sherry :)

Offline tbc

« Reply #95 on: Fri, 06 December 2013, 01:50:55 »
The Handarbeit still needs a lot more buyers.

Sherry, I said it at least 100 times before - provide "PAYPAL" payments and you'll get that "buy in" order happening instantly  :thumb: .

In fact you'll be beating people off with a crowbar when those orders start rolling in finally.

I'm kinda curious about this....is there some issue with using CCs online (internationally?) that I don't know about?  waht does paypal offer other than the fact that most members have some money in their for/from buys/sales?
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 06 December 2013, 02:57:34 »
Paypal purchasing would make me a sure customer of handarbeit  :thumb:
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #97 on: Fri, 06 December 2013, 03:35:00 »
Paypal purchasing would make me a sure customer of handarbeit  :thumb:

Here, here  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ..... nothing more to say really.

Offline zenuty

• WTS : Duck, Pla, Acrylic 3 Pokers
« Reply #98 on: Fri, 06 December 2013, 11:39:06 »
I wants participate GMK RGB
But Failed order.

=======================================================================

Shipping method
Unfortunately there is no Shipping Rate available for your destination and/or weight of your cart.

Please contact the Shop Owner for further assistance.

=======================================================================
LINE ID : zenuty
Skype ID : zenuty
www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline garoti

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 26 December 2013, 09:07:48 »
Hey sherry, do you have classic beige - black font legend now?