Author Topic: SATURN-60 Group Buy [SHIPPING]  (Read 38542 times)

Offline BirgusLatro

SATURN-60 Group Buy [SHIPPING]
« on: Fri, 16 October 2020, 10:05:50 »
Hello GeekHack!

The Group Buy is in fulfillment, view the post below for detailed updates

Original IC Thread

The base kit price is $200.  GB will run for 30 days, unless 500 units are sold earlier. We sold around 450 in 10 days so we decided to close the ordering and start production a little sooner. This means there should be some extras.

A kit comes with all parts you need to build a Saturn-60 except for switches, stabilizers, and keycaps.
If you are on a budget, feel free to just order plates + PCBs since those could be used outside of the case for a minimalist 60% build.
Color options are pictured below.  Two-toned orders are ok, and you can upgrade the finish of your plate, handle and badges. 

Plate options: Plain Aluminum, Black Anodized Alum, Yellow Zinc Plated Steel, Stainless Steel. 
Handle Options: Plain Aluminum, Black Anodized Alum, Stainless Steel, Brass
Stainless or Brass Badges
*Default Kit comes with: brushed aluminum Purist plate + clear anodized alum handle + Stainless badges + Titan60. 
Saturn-60 is a Bottom-Mounted Keyboard with gasket isolation, and has a floating foam frame that dampens the upper plate and chassis vibrations.

--Vendors--
North + South America:
Ace Keyboard Co.

Europe + ROW
CandyKeys

Oceania:
Daily Clack

There was a pre-sale for early birds that have been supporting since the IC...  Huge thank you to the 87 kits that were ordered already from the North American store! We hit MOQ globally before the GB even opened!  First production samples should be arriving next week by 10/23.
Join our discord for the timeliest updates and discussions!

Here is the full DeskYacht album with some proto pictures and renders:
https://imgur.com/a/Yef8wMG

More pictures:
More
Moondust - Beige - RAL 1013

Comet - White - RAL 9003

Crater - Black - RAL 9005

Supernova

Badges

Layouts

Switchplate

PCB - QMK support is still in-progress

Exploded View

Box

« Last Edit: Tue, 07 September 2021, 12:26:07 by BirgusLatro »

Offline BirgusLatro

Re: SATURN-60 Group Buy
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 16 October 2020, 10:06:08 »
9/7 Update
Since 1 week ago when we got the production PCB order in, we have been shipping orders as fast as possible!
We are trying to have all kits shipped within the next week and a half or so. This hopefully also includes sending the orders to our proxies Candykeys and Dailyclack. 
Regarding extras, we don't have any numbers or prices/sale format yet.  Stay tuned!

8/7 Update
     The order for the production PCBs is in!  The stated delivery date to us is the end of August.  Therefore we plan to have all orders shipped within the first couple weeks of September!

Two important notes:
1. The cutoff date for address changes will be August 27.
     If you need to change your delivery address, please email us with your Order number(s) as the subject line.
2. If you got your Saturn already and are waiting for the PCB:
     There is an item on our site called Titan-60 PCB Shipping ONLY 
At checkout, put your original order number and in the notes to get your PCB(s) shipped. It is currently out of stock, we will ping everyone when the PCBs are available and can be shipped individually.

7/19 Update

We ordered 5 final prototype PCBs from our production supplier on 6/23, just to be 100% sure all issues were fixed. These 5 were supposed to be a rush order, but still took a pretty long time... Today 7/20 they just let us know they are ready and will ship them to us.  Once they are finally here and approved, we can go ahead with the entire production run and ship all the GB orders.  The GB orders all all packed up and ready to ship minus the Titan-60s.  The light is at the end of the tunnel!

6/19 Update
Hello All,
I wanted to thank you again for your patience with this group buy.  Unfortunately we are still experiencing unprecedented delays with regards to getting the PCB finalized and produced.  The prototypes of the design which we believed would fix all the outstanding issues with LEDs were lost by DHL this past week.  A replacement order for those protos has already been placed.  In the meantime we are continuing to pack up orders sans PCB, in preparation for their eventual arrival.  If you are in North America and would like your kit ASAP without the PCB, and will pay to have it shipped separately later, email support@acekeyboard.co with your order number(s).

As far as updating the timing: The Proto PCBs should arrive from JLC around 10 days from now ~6/28-6/30.  I will test and confirm this revision fixes all previous design issues, and kickoff the production with our intended supplier.  They have quoted the leadtime as 5 weeks.

Again we are so sorry for all these delays. Thank you so much for bearing with us.  We are proud of the final product and can't wait to get it into your hands.

4/30 Update

About 20% of orders have been packed [minus PCBs] so far and we will continue to pack despite not having the PCBs.
The reason the PCBs are not finished is because the 5 production samples we received on 4/28 had two known issues: 
The PCB-mount switch holes were a loose fit for all the switches I tested.
There are 8 spots on the PCB where the thru-hole LEDs were not operational.
Regarding the 2nd point; this is due to some of the grounds being not tied together inside the PCB.  There is a workaround, but it's not ideal. The grounds on the non-working spots have to be connected to working grounds using wire.

People who ordered kits without the PCB, or are willing to get theirs shipped later for the cost of shipping will start receiving their orders!

We will get the fixes rolling and order new prototypes from a quick-turn house to see if it solves these problems.

3/29: QC Update #2
About 25% of all the powdercoated parts are currently back with the manufacturer.  For some of the case parts (generally mint gloss), this is their third time being redone due to defects.  +3 weeks from now ETA for them to be back with us.

PCBs are in production!  ETA 4 weeks.

Plan is to start shipping kits as soon as the beginning of May ... so we missed the original GB target of Q1-2021 but trying to stay on track as closely as possible.  As a first GB we just want everyone's experience to be as perfect.

Thank you all for your patience!

1/31: QC Update - Possible delay due to Top Case Powdercoat 

A couple of days ago we received the full shipment of Saturn cases and plates from our manufacturer.

The good news:

-The case parts are fitting better than ever. Picture
-The powdercoat colors themselves look great. Picture
-The switchplate finishes are better than they were in proto pictures.Pictures
-All parts except PCBs have been received - new Rev (1.3) is being tested now. Pictures

The bad news is that the Top Case halves were all finished incorrectly. They were hung up to be powdercoated using the corners of the cutout for the switches - a very visible area to have bare steel. Picture

Our QC standard was shared with the manufacturing company and they confirmed it was not followed, and will take responsibility for fixing the parts to ensure the product is correct.

Due to this unforeseen circumstance, we can no longer ensure that the Saturn-60 orders will be fulfilled within Q1, however, the timeline should only be later by a few weeks if at all. Please be rest assured that as soon as all parts arrive, are inspected, and approved, orders will ship out as soon as possible. We will continue to remain completely transparent with you and ensure that the product you've been waiting for meets not only our standards, but yours too.

12/23 Production still ongoing, still on track for Q1 fulfillment.
The bottom halves have all been bent, and are off to be powdercoated (except a few raw steel ones).

Badges are being produced and should be arriving soon; picture below is just a sample, but final badges will have data in all fields.

Titan60 PCB will need another revision --> 1.3.  There was an issue with the way the thru-hole LEDs were grounded.

11/25 Production underway.  Still on track for Q1 2021 fulfillment
PLATE/CASE:
Production initiated as of 11/11.  Here are some pictures of the last round of samples:
Album Links:[https://imgur.com/a/dBzeWWk] [https://imgur.com/a/WmiWLmO]
The Sheetmetal manu is more than halfway done with the blanks - which are laser cut []
The remaining parts to laser are the stainless and aluminum switchplates.
PCB:
MechMerlin did the QMK and VIA port on stream [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTG3hnHL74] some weeks ago, and unfortunately bugs were discovered both with the PCB and with VIA.  The PCB has been revised, and new protos (Rev1.2) are being manufactured currently. From what I understand, the issue with VIA is that the drop downs don't support more than 3 "groups" for Row 4.  So right now the arrow cluster layout is not selectable.   QMK does not have this problem.

10/25. After 10 days we have sold well over 400 units and will close the GB.  We most likely will still manufacture close to 500 and sell as in-stock extras when the GB fulfills in Q1.
The vendors will tally up and I'll start placing orders for parts within the supply chain.  More updates later this coming week when production samples arrive of cases.

Updates:
10/19/2020: 300/300 sold in the acekeyboard.co store.  THANK YOU everyone who joined!   A waitlist may be established for those that were not able to get one and would like to be notified if extras are available. Discussing with Dailyclack and Candykeys about whether or not to keep the GB open for them for a month or to close orders in a week and fully start on production.
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 September 2021, 12:28:38 by BirgusLatro »

Offline lukelex

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 16 October 2020, 12:36:20 »
In

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Offline Capone1423

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 16 October 2020, 13:39:00 »
Unfortunately it’s still locked at candykeys...

Offline lukelex

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 16 October 2020, 14:26:31 »
Any chance of supporting Alps?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Offline Dissitesuxba11s

Re: SATURN-60 Group Buy [LIVE]
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 16 October 2020, 23:52:18 »
Commenting to get updates. Looking forward to this! Great job :thumb:

Offline Xanira

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 17 October 2020, 09:47:56 »
Looks amazing. ^-^

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 09:04:13 »
I guess this means the HHKB top didn't play out? Any likelihood of an R2 in the future with that option if this GB goes well or should I just give up hope now?

Offline geewiz

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 10:09:03 »
I grew up with clacky steel-cased keyboards, so I had to get this one. Great job!

Offline BirgusLatro

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 22:04:56 »
Any chance of supporting Alps?

At this point no, but I could do a small GB after the current one, just for plates featuring everyone's weird layouts / alps support, assuming there is enough interest.  I also have an idea for adapters so people can print or cut their own plates.

I grew up with clacky steel-cased keyboards, so I had to get this one. Great job!

Awesome! Thanks so much for joining the GB!

Commenting to get updates. Looking forward to this! Great job :thumb:
Thank you!!!!

Looks amazing. ^-^
You flatter me  ;D

I guess this means the HHKB top didn't play out? Any likelihood of an R2 in the future with that option if this GB goes well or should I just give up hope now?

Right, unfortunately not enough interest on the HHKB layout for this GB.  I personally like HHKB a lot so keep an eye out for a future round of Saturns with it, or possibly a different project  :eek:
« Last Edit: Sun, 18 October 2020, 22:06:33 by BirgusLatro »

Offline paperassgasket

Re: SATURN-60 Group Buy [7 KITS LEFT in NA]
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 22:10:40 »
Honestly surprised that this hasn't sold out already.
I think it flew under a lot of people's radar because I run into people on streams and in discords almost daily that have not heard of it before.

Offline CGreat

Re: SATURN-60 Group Buy [Sold out in NA]
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 19 October 2020, 17:29:53 »
Glad to see the 500 sell out already in NA...although I was secretly hoping there would be an issue getting to 500 units so i could order another color ;D. Great job BirgusLatro!

Offline BirgusLatro

Re: SATURN-60 Group Buy [Sold out in NA]
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 19 October 2020, 17:48:44 »
Honestly surprised that this hasn't sold out already.
I think it flew under a lot of people's radar because I run into people on streams and in discords almost daily that have not heard of it before.

It has a very radar-reflective design so maybe that's why it wasn't detected.

Glad to see the 500 sell out already in NA...although I was secretly hoping there would be an issue getting to 500 units so i could order another color ;D. Great job BirgusLatro!

Thanks a lot!  The number is actually 500 globally, so 300 were sold in North America. 150 were allocated to CK and 50 to DC

Offline Wonderfool

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 21 October 2020, 16:03:59 »

Speaking of which: what switches would best take advantage of the metal case for the optimal clack? 

This isn't going to be my daily driver so I don't have to worry about annoying anyone, but I don't have any experience with really clacky switches - the clackiest (clickiest) I've ever gone was Kailh Box Whites. 

Offline amperrsand

Re: SATURN-60 Group Buy [ENDS Tonight 10/25 23:59 PT]
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 26 October 2020, 20:57:04 »
I just learned this existed today

Offline laughedelic

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 27 October 2020, 18:28:18 »
The GB hasn't ended yet, has it? I'm confused by the update on Discord:

Group Buy Ordering phase will close at Sunday October 25 at 23:59 Pacific Time.  Order mods will be open until 24 hours after I am able to share pictures of the sample parts from the Manu.
Edit: samples will be received Wed, expect order mods to close Fri. Oct 30

What's order mods? Does it mean that there will be photos of the prototypes on Wednesday and I can still order it until Friday? I can't decide on the colors, so the photos of real prototypes would be really helpful. I really hope it's still not late to order...

Offline geewiz

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 07:33:29 »
Orders are closed by now. Only people who have ordered will be able to modify their orders (mainly case colours) if real-life prototype pictures convince them to do so.

Offline AdrianMan

Re: SATURN-60 Group Buy [production phase]
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 08 November 2020, 03:49:03 »
Can we have an estimate of when will it ship ?

I ordered one via Candykeys as I'm in EU.

Thanks !

Offline aadk5

• AKA: feeebleminded
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 08 November 2020, 10:00:04 »

Thanks !

I believe they said an estimate of at least 10 weeks after the GB ends will be the end of production. After that I'm sure they'll need time to QC then ship out. I believe the GB ended near the end of October so I'm assuming like end of January at the earliest?

Offline datarama

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 16 November 2020, 08:39:58 »

At this point no, but I could do a small GB after the current one, just for plates featuring everyone's weird layouts / alps support, assuming there is enough interest.  I also have an idea for adapters so people can print or cut their own plates.

That would be very highly appreciated! If you do this, what would be a realistic MOQ for a plate for a given weird layout?

(I use an unusual bottom row on my 60% boards: 1.5 - 1 - 1.5 - 2.75 - 1.5 - 2.75 - 1.5 - 1 - 1.5. Basically Tsangan, but with the 7u spacebar replaced with a 2.75 - 1.5 - 2.75 split. AFAIK this is only supported by the BananaSplit 60 R2 PCB, so I know I belong to a tiny minority within a tiny minority here.)

Offline BirgusLatro

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 25 November 2020, 19:49:08 »
Orders are closed by now. Only people who have ordered will be able to modify their orders (mainly case colours) if real-life prototype pictures convince them to do so.
  Yes, this is correct - order modifications were only for those that actually joined the GB before that time.

That would be very highly appreciated! If you do this, what would be a realistic MOQ for a plate for a given weird layout?

(I use an unusual bottom row on my 60% boards: 1.5 - 1 - 1.5 - 2.75 - 1.5 - 2.75 - 1.5 - 1 - 1.5. Basically Tsangan, but with the 7u spacebar replaced with a 2.75 - 1.5 - 2.75 split. AFAIK this is only supported by the BananaSplit 60 R2 PCB, so I know I belong to a tiny minority within a tiny minority here.)
haha yes unfortunately I don't know how popular that layout is but I will keep that in mind.

I just learned this existed today
I will let everyone know when extras are available

Speaking of which: what switches would best take advantage of the metal case for the optimal clack? 

This isn't going to be my daily driver so I don't have to worry about annoying anyone, but I don't have any experience with really clacky switches - the clackiest (clickiest) I've ever gone was Kailh Box Whites. 
  Good question. The case does have foam, but you don't have to use it if you really want it to be echo-y.  If you mean clack and not click, something like TKC Banana Split switches or NK Creams, or any Durock Linear would be good.  If you like tactile switches; Holy Panda, Zealios, Blueberries, Kiwi, T1...

Thanks !
The estimate is still Q1 2021.  I have ascertained that all the Candykeys order will fit on one pallet. So if this ships via airfreight you might expect your order later in Q1 but if it is shipped by sea, I am not sure.  I have yet to discuss that with CK.

Offline bkrownd

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 25 November 2020, 20:34:43 »

That's a really nice retro kit, congrats!  :D 

Offline BirgusLatro

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 23 December 2020, 16:29:59 »
Bumping for those who have commented to get updates on progress.
I have been updating the 2nd post on this thread every few weeks:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=109090.msg2968734#msg2968734

Offline Havattack

« Reply #23 on: Wed, 23 December 2020, 23:29:02 »
Wheres the best place to go to find out abut the extras? This thread?

Offline BirgusLatro

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 17:53:15 »
Wheres the best place to go to find out abut the extras? This thread?

I will post information here for sure, but I'm compiling a list of people interested in extras (there will be extras but not sure how many)

If you or anyone else wants a kit, send an email to hello@acekeyboard.co and I'll add you to the list :) 

Offline Wonderfool

« Reply #25 on: Tue, 12 January 2021, 17:16:34 »

Good question. The case does have foam, but you don't have to use it if you really want it to be echo-y.  If you mean clack and not click, something like TKC Banana Split switches or NK Creams, or any Durock Linear would be good.  If you like tactile switches; Holy Panda, Zealios, Blueberries, Kiwi, T1...

I actually prefer clicky, but in this case I'd like to aim for something that's either the loudest or most nostalgic given the Saturn60's aesthetics.  I'm not too familiar with the more exotic switches.   All advice is welcome  :D

I have some Glorious Pandas (https://www.pcgamingrace.com/products/glorious-panda-mechanical-switches) that I was thinking of using but since the PCB isn't hotswap I'd prefer to get the click/clack right the first time.

Offline datarama

« Reply #26 on: Thu, 14 January 2021, 13:50:48 »

I actually prefer clicky, but in this case I'd like to aim for something that's either the loudest or most nostalgic given the Saturn60's aesthetics.  I'm not too familiar with the more exotic switches.   All advice is welcome  :D

I have some Glorious Pandas (https://www.pcgamingrace.com/products/glorious-panda-mechanical-switches) that I was thinking of using but since the PCB isn't hotswap I'd prefer to get the click/clack right the first time.

I'm also planning to go this route with my Saturn. For a retro-ish sound and feel, I'm very partial to BOX clickbar switches. They come in several clickbar/spring combinations: Navy (thick clickbar, heavy spring), Jade (thick clickbar, light spring), Pink (medium/medium), Pale Blue (thin clickbar, heavy spring) and White (thin clickbar, light spring ... but you already know that one. :) ). Their loudness is directly correlated with clickbar thickness, so the Navy and Jade are loudest.

(I personally prefer Pinks. I think both the thin-clickbar ones have too little tactility, the Navy is heavy enough to be uncomfortable after prolonged typing, and the Jade's combination of a thick clickbar and a light spring makes it very difficult to avoid bottoming out. I once experimented with putting springs from BOX Royals into BOX Navys, producing a switch that's *slightly* stiffer than a Pink, and a good deal louder - but I've since realized that I actually prefer the feel of stock Pinks.)
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 January 2021, 13:52:55 by datarama »

Offline Havattack

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 16 January 2021, 21:40:43 »
I prefer dampened switches personally (all thock, no click) but those navy click bars are the best clicky/tactile switch i have come across. (I don't duck with vintage switches)

Offline diamondogs

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 29 January 2021, 09:05:54 »
Any new progress on production? Can't wait! :thumb:

Offline BirgusLatro

« Reply #29 on: Sun, 31 January 2021, 16:50:18 »
Any new progress on production? Can't wait! :thumb:

Yes!  Just updated the 2nd post on this thread.  Parts are looking great, except the tops need to get redone because they were not correctly hung up to be powdercoated.   So not a guaranteed delay past Q1, just the possibility of it.

Offline BirgusLatro

Offline Havattack

« Reply #31 on: Thu, 01 April 2021, 16:52:30 »
blah, blah, blah, you and your timely updates... Just let buy an extra all ready! LOL You're doing an awesome job with this, wish you ran every GB..

Offline daja_nga_kavaja

« Reply #32 on: Sat, 03 April 2021, 11:32:40 »
is there a TKL of this ?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 13:26:08 »
is there a TKL of this ?

I seem to remember discussions of a v2 with WKL option, but no talk of a TKL.  That would be huge and fantastic.  Put me down for at least 1.

Offline BirgusLatro

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 09:33:07 »
blah, blah, blah, you and your timely updates... Just let buy an extra all ready! LOL You're doing an awesome job with this, wish you ran every GB..
You are too kind!!! Just doing my best, thank you for the encouragement  :D

is there a TKL of this ?
is there a TKL of this ?

I seem to remember discussions of a v2 with WKL option, but no talk of a TKL.  That would be huge and fantastic.  Put me down for at least 1.

A WKL and/or HHKB version for the 60% are certainly possible if people showed enough interest.  Regarding larger sizes like TKL, it could be difficult because of how the plate is supported, but doable.  I can't make any promises though!  Thanks for the interest!

Offline blur410

• Memewhile in World of Tanks...
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 09:56:21 »
Would love to see a second round of these at some point, so sad I missed out.
Keyboard Ownership History: Dynex(Rubber dome chicklet keys)-EXTINCT, Macbook Air 2016(Scissor switch)-ACTIVE, Razer Ornata(Mecha-membrane)-EXTINCT, Corsair K68 RGB(Cherry MX Reds)-RETIRED, Razer Tartarus Pro(Razer optical analog)-RETIRED, Idobao ID-75(NK Creams)-SHELF, HHKB Pro 3 Classic(Topre BKE MX Mount)-ACTIVE, New Model F62(Capacitive buckling springs)-ACTIVE, Realforce 23UB(Topre)-ACTIVE, BM60-RGBEC w/KBDFANS 5 Degree Case(NK BOX Pinks)-SHELF, Focus 2001 (Alps White)-SHELF, Unidentified Vintage MX Black Board-SHELF

Offline paperassgasket

« Reply #36 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 10:42:04 »
Would love to see a second round of these at some point, so sad I missed out.

I'm willing to bet that there will be extras... so pay attention.

Offline Extra Fox

• quis qui sais
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 12:03:03 »
 :-X
A-a-ron

Offline jbodswor

« Reply #38 on: Thu, 17 June 2021, 19:41:52 »
Is there a more recent update on the state of the group buy?  It has been close to 2 months since there was any update.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #39 on: Fri, 18 June 2021, 10:08:53 »
Boards have been done for quite some time, but the PCBs had to be redone.  If your order included a PCB, you're waiting like the rest of us.  Latest development was that yesterday DHL confirmed the new PCBs were lost in shipping.  So we wait longer.  Sadge.  This info is from the discord channel. 

Offline BirgusLatro

« Reply #40 on: Sat, 19 June 2021, 13:53:08 »
Boards have been done for quite some time, but the PCBs had to be redone.  If your order included a PCB, you're waiting like the rest of us.  Latest development was that yesterday DHL confirmed the new PCBs were lost in shipping.  So we wait longer.  Sadge.  This info is from the discord channel.

Thanks for doing my job pixelpusher!  You're hired!

I updated the 2nd post on this thread just now with more details.

Offline BirgusLatro

Offline child

Re: SATURN-60 Group Buy [SHIPPING]
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 02:34:38 »
Did anyone receive this one? Last update a month ago mentioned shipping next week.

I ordered via a proxy, not sure if shipping to proxies happened already...

Offline Friendship

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 08:17:12 »
Did anyone receive this one? Last update a month ago mentioned shipping next week.

I ordered via a proxy, not sure if shipping to proxies happened already...

USA orders are going out now/or have recently finished up. last info on the discord said Birgus is working with the other proxies to ship the units to them. hang tight friend!
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline Nonnegaard

« Reply #44 on: Sat, 23 October 2021, 12:54:01 »
Any news for us EU buyers? You said you were hoping to have them at CandyKeys within a week, and that was in start September.
Aeon, TGR Jane V2, Dolphin 2021, Gherkin, Model M, 5°, NCR80, M0110-A

Offline geewiz

« Reply #45 on: Sun, 24 October 2021, 06:52:21 »
Any news for us EU buyers? You said you were hoping to have them at CandyKeys within a week, and that was in start September.

As I understand it, it's up to CK to arrange the shipping. And knowing CK, that's going to be a long-term challenge.

Offline blur410

• Memewhile in World of Tanks...
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 21 December 2021, 11:42:36 »
Will an R2 happen sometime in the next year or is the goal for this keyboard to be restocking? Would like to know if I purchase some of the extra parts on the site if I would want a different look in the future I could acquire new plates.
Keyboard Ownership History: Dynex(Rubber dome chicklet keys)-EXTINCT, Macbook Air 2016(Scissor switch)-ACTIVE, Razer Ornata(Mecha-membrane)-EXTINCT, Corsair K68 RGB(Cherry MX Reds)-RETIRED, Razer Tartarus Pro(Razer optical analog)-RETIRED, Idobao ID-75(NK Creams)-SHELF, HHKB Pro 3 Classic(Topre BKE MX Mount)-ACTIVE, New Model F62(Capacitive buckling springs)-ACTIVE, Realforce 23UB(Topre)-ACTIVE, BM60-RGBEC w/KBDFANS 5 Degree Case(NK BOX Pinks)-SHELF, Focus 2001 (Alps White)-SHELF, Unidentified Vintage MX Black Board-SHELF

Offline eatanygoodbooks

« Reply #48 on: Mon, 21 November 2022, 00:00:36 »
Any chance this could run in a 65% layout? Amazing work!

Offline filefish

« Reply #49 on: Fri, 08 September 2023, 10:09:36 »
Round 2 is live now! https://acekeyboard.co/