Author Topic: Easy AVR USB Keyboard Firmware and Keymapper  (Read 922382 times)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
Re: Easy AVR USB Keyboard Firmware and Keymapper
« Reply #1000 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 09:32:04 »
Depends on the specific microcontroller part. Got to find that out.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #1001 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 09:45:40 »
Depends on the specific microcontroller part. Got to find that out.
ATMEGA32A-A

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1002 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 09:48:59 »
Unfortunately that's a no-go

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #1003 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 12:29:15 »
Unfortunately that's a no-go
Okay, thank you!

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #1004 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 13:12:13 »
I have a A87 ps2avr keyboard which is in a working condition which i want to change layout on. Ive tried browsing a couple of threads, but have not come to any conclusion. Isnt there a easy way to change layouts?

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1005 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 13:14:42 »
I have a A87 ps2avr keyboard which is in a working condition which i want to change layout on. Ive tried browsing a couple of threads, but have not come to any conclusion. Isnt there a easy way to change layouts?

Not with this firmware.  Those Koreans are still married to the outdated PS/2 protocol, so they don't like to use the USB AVR parts.  My firmware is built for the USB AVR parts.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #1006 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 13:16:58 »

Not with this firmware.  Those Koreans are still married to the outdated PS/2 protocol, so they don't like to use the USB AVR parts.  My firmware is built for the USB AVR parts.

Any chance you can point me in the right direction?(if there is one :))

Offline FreeChemicals

« Reply #1007 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 18:21:01 »
What would you require to add Duck Viper support? It uses an ATMega32u4 and a 74HC237D.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1008 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 20:36:34 »
Basically I just need the hardware info.  Is there a matrix description anywhere?

Offline emguy

« Reply #1009 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 20:25:57 »
How difficult it is to add support to the GH60 Satan PCB ? https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=66624.msg1712129#msg1712129

Offline lebao

« Reply #1010 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 23:23:28 »

Any chance you can point me in the right direction?(if there is one :))

FYI

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1011 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 02:57:03 »
How difficult it is to add support to the GH60 Satan PCB ? https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=66624.msg1712129#msg1712129

Looks like a 32u4 so it will work, but you need to find/work out the key matrix (which pins on the controller go to which rows/columns of switches) and find some way of putting it into bootloader mode :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline emguy

« Reply #1012 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 19:03:50 »

Looks like a 32u4 so it will work, but you need to find/work out the key matrix (which pins on the controller go to which rows/columns of switches) and find some way of putting it into bootloader mode :)

This pcb (aka. GH60_REV_CHN) has been widely used in China. I bought one last week and discovered that the procedure of customization and reflashing is EXTREMELY tedious. If you can make your program work with this pcb, LOTS of Chinese people, as far as I know, will benefit from it.

The source of its firmware is modified from that for the GH60. You will find that there are only little differences (mostly in pins) between this GH60_REV_CHN and GH60 (Rev.A or Rev.B).  These differences can be found in this file https://github.com/kairyu/tmk_keyboard_custom/blob/master/keyboard/gh60/matrix.c (search for the keyword CHN).

There is also a very small change in setting the LEDs. See this file https://github.com/kairyu/tmk_keyboard_custom/blob/master/keyboard/gh60/config.h at line 59.

Other than those, this pcb should be the same as GH60 (either Rev.A or Rev.B), so is the way to enter the bootloader mode (I guess).  The bootloader mode can also be enter through pressing the push button on the backside of the pcb.

If you feel that adding the support for this pcb is not difficult, I'm very welling to help you to test your program.

Offline bovineblitz

« Reply #1013 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 23:39:57 »
I feel like this has been asked before but I dug around for over and hour and figured I should just ask... is there a decent way to get this to work with a handwired TKL with a teensy 2.0?  I can't figure out how to get the handwiring layout to match up with an appropriate number of rows and columns.  I used it to make a small handwired footboard for a handicapped friend, so I get the general idea, I feel like I'm missing something simple here though.
Magicforce 68 with speed coppers
Custom TKL with ergo clears
Das Model S
TKL with Outemu blues
In progress: Click-modded cream ALPS Neutrino build

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1014 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 03:32:24 »
I feel like this has been asked before but I dug around for over and hour and figured I should just ask... is there a decent way to get this to work with a handwired TKL with a teensy 2.0?  I can't figure out how to get the handwiring layout to match up with an appropriate number of rows and columns.  I used it to make a small handwired footboard for a handicapped friend, so I get the general idea, I feel like I'm missing something simple here though.

I wrote the below before thinking about this again - the handwire option supports 6x17 and that's exactly what a standard TKL appears to be.  So you just need to connect the switches going across each row using diodes, and downwards using just wire.

Perhaps you mean making it look good in the keymap editor?  If so you need to remove the appropriate "MAKE_SPACER" entries in handwire.cfg - copy the example to the bottom of the file and give it a new name just in case it goes horribly wrong.  You don't want to hide any rows or columns, but will need some of those entries left in for the gaps around the arrows.

If I am missing something perhaps the below will help - it shows the kind of thinking needed to magic up extra space - seemed a waste to delete it :)

Have you tried merging the arrows in the main section by moving alt, menu and ctrl as far left as you can and shift left one?

The remaining keys need to be connected as two columns of six so I would connect the nav cluster as one "column" and print screen, scroll lock and pause/break as the other, then connect the "rows" from ins, home and page to the key above.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline punkpc

« Reply #1015 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 15:32:25 »
Any hopes of support for the KC60 that is being sold on Massdrop?

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/kc60-mechanical-keyboard

it has the ATmega32u4 controller

Offline bovineblitz

« Reply #1016 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 18:31:05 »

I wrote the below before thinking about this again - the handwire option supports 6x17 and that's exactly what a standard TKL appears to be.  So you just need to connect the switches going across each row using diodes, and downwards using just wire.

Perhaps you mean making it look good in the keymap editor?  If so you need to remove the appropriate "MAKE_SPACER" entries in handwire.cfg - copy the example to the bottom of the file and give it a new name just in case it goes horribly wrong.  You don't want to hide any rows or columns, but will need some of those entries left in for the gaps around the arrows.

If I am missing something perhaps the below will help - it shows the kind of thinking needed to magic up extra space - seemed a waste to delete it :)

Have you tried merging the arrows in the main section by moving alt, menu and ctrl as far left as you can and shift left one?

The remaining keys need to be connected as two columns of six so I would connect the nav cluster as one "column" and print screen, scroll lock and pause/break as the other, then connect the "rows" from ins, home and page to the key above.

You are right, I totally did the noobest thing and forgot that 0 is a column.  I was thinking there were 16, and it would be confusing as all hell to deal with just 16.  The editor not looking perfect is fine, and there's enough pins in a teensy 2.0.  Thanks for the lightbulb!
Magicforce 68 with speed coppers
Custom TKL with ergo clears
Das Model S
TKL with Outemu blues
In progress: Click-modded cream ALPS Neutrino build

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1017 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 20:09:04 »

Probably, let me know when you have one in hand

Offline RavenII

« Reply #1018 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 20:34:28 »
If you plan on adding the Nerd60 (Atmega32u4), there are some cool things you can do with one of the LEDs (the caps lock).

The "Key Lock" option is really the PB5 "Caps Lock"...with the stock firmware it...

1. Lights up while you hold "Macro Trigger".
2. Breathes (pulses) when you double tap (lock) the "Macro Trigger" button.
3. It blinks when you triple tap the "Macro Trigger" (Program Macros)
4. Blinks twice when you double tap (lock) either FN layer.

Offline punkpc

« Reply #1019 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 21:02:06 »

Probably, let me know when you have one in hand
Won't have my hands on it till middle of August, but I will post all info needed once I do.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1020 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 21:08:58 »

This pcb (aka. GH60_REV_CHN) has been widely used in China. I bought one last week and discovered that the procedure of customization and reflashing is EXTREMELY tedious. If you can make your program work with this pcb, LOTS of Chinese people, as far as I know, will benefit from it.

The source of its firmware is modified from that for the GH60. You will find that there are only little differences (mostly in pins) between this GH60_REV_CHN and GH60 (Rev.A or Rev.B).  These differences can be found in this file https://github.com/kairyu/tmk_keyboard_custom/blob/master/keyboard/gh60/matrix.c (search for the keyword CHN).

There is also a very small change in setting the LEDs. See this file https://github.com/kairyu/tmk_keyboard_custom/blob/master/keyboard/gh60/config.h at line 59.

Other than those, this pcb should be the same as GH60 (either Rev.A or Rev.B), so is the way to enter the bootloader mode (I guess).  The bootloader mode can also be enter through pressing the push button on the backside of the pcb.

If you feel that adding the support for this pcb is not difficult, I'm very welling to help you to test your program.

I'll check it out.  Do you think many will make it to the USA?

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1021 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 21:14:53 »
If you plan on adding the Nerd60 (Atmega32u4), there are some cool things you can do with one of the LEDs (the caps lock).

The "Key Lock" option is really the PB5 "Caps Lock"...with the stock firmware it...

1. Lights up while you hold "Macro Trigger".
2. Breathes (pulses) when you double tap (lock) the "Macro Trigger" button.
3. It blinks when you triple tap the "Macro Trigger" (Program Macros)
4. Blinks twice when you double tap (lock) either FN layer.

I've started adding some enhanced LED functions.  It's been going slow, I've been enjoying the summer lately.

Offline RavenII

« Reply #1022 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 21:17:27 »
I've started adding some enhanced LED functions.  It's been going slow, I've been enjoying the summer lately.

I don't blame you, if we ever see Sumner this year in Chicago...I'll probably enjoy it too...

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1023 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 13:17:23 »
I'll check it out.  Do you think many [GH60 Satans] will make it to the USA?

I've seen this PCB mentioned on here quite a lot recently, half the time as a cheap option for a 60% build and the other half people moaning about the firmware.  Seems a good candidate for EasyAVR :thumb:
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1024 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 19:29:35 »
The Advanced LED Config is starting to shape up.  Here's my current Zeta config.

Trying to test it now

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1025 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 21:27:57 »
Okay I put up a new release (6/20) with the latest expansion to LED configuration.  It hasn't had enough testing to call it a full release.

The normal LED menus are gone, and there is now a popup window for configuring LEDs.  It runs in one of two modes.  Basic is just like before.  Advanced gives full control over what LED gets set for every situation.  These actions can now include blink codes.

Offline RavenII

« Reply #1026 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 01:13:18 »
Okay I put up a new release (6/20) with the latest expansion to LED configuration.  It hasn't had enough testing to call it a full release.

The normal LED menus are gone, and there is now a popup window for configuring LEDs.  It runs in one of two modes.  Basic is just like before.  Advanced gives full control over what LED gets set for every situation.  These actions can now include blink codes.

Works fine on the Frosty Flake. Perhaps you can add "All" as an LED location??

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1027 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 07:40:32 »
Oh no, you've expanded the matrix on the handwire :))  Is this feature now stabilised?  I'll have to revisit my config files which isn't fun, so I'll wait until it is if not. 

Oh and thanks for bringing back the multiplatform build :)
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1028 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 22:26:38 »
Its stable now

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1029 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 04:08:53 »
Is this compatible with the Duck Lightpad/Butterlfy pad?
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 June 2015, 04:11:21 by JaccoW »
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1030 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 06:58:39 »
Not yet.  If you can dig up the details I can probably support it

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1031 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 08:34:31 »
What kind of details would you need?
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline RavenII

« Reply #1032 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 09:24:44 »
What kind of details would you need?

Row/column to what pins.

Something like this or this
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 June 2015, 12:50:18 by RavenII »

Offline wes1099

• Technology and Dog Enthusiast
« Reply #1033 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 12:04:06 »
Does it work with the RedScarf 60% (RS60)? I know it uses the ATMEGA32U4. Other than that, there is no information on it or how to do the firmware stuff.

[Leopold FC660C]     [GON NeRD 60]    [Infinity Keyboard]    [ Model M Silver Label]
[Topre 45g Silent]     [Gateron Black]    [Cherry MX Black]     [Model Number 1390636]
                                                                                         [May 20, 1987]

Offline RavenII

« Reply #1034 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 12:58:40 »
Does it work with the RedScarf 60% (RS60)? I know it uses the ATMEGA32U4. Other than that, there is no information on it or how to do the firmware stuff.

Supports ATmega32U4, ATmega32U2, and ATmega16U2

Technically it's possible, but I can imagine that between life, work, adding keyboards, features, taking care of bugs, work, and life...etc...I can imagine that it might take a while if it even gets added. Not only that, but if you look at a few posts above, you need to know the Matrix of the keyboard in question. I gave examples.

Offline VinnyCordeiro

« Reply #1035 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 13:34:08 »

Supports ATmega32U4, ATmega32U2, and ATmega16U2

Technically it's possible, but I can imagine that between life, work, adding keyboards, features, taking care of bugs, work, and life...etc...I can imagine that it might take a while if it even gets added. Not only that, but if you look at a few posts above, you need to know the Matrix of the keyboard in question. I gave examples.
This guy added support for Redscarf on TMK, but I don't know if it is the same model.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1036 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 13:56:07 »
A TMK build is sufficient, because I can get the matrix info from the code.  If there are several models of the RedScarf with different matrix configurations, then obviously that would be a problem.

At this point, I've had requests for the following

KMAC mini
viper
lightpad
kc60
G60 Satan
RS60

I think that's everything.  Since I don't own the hardware, the most important requirement for each is a "champion".  Someone who owns the board, is able to track down the hardware details, and willing to try out lots of test builds.  The energy of the champion is what makes it happen.

If you want support but don't have the skill or time to be a champion, then your only other option is to ship me your keyboard and wait.

I was on vacation, so I may be able to get a test for some of the above boards out fairly soon now that I'm home.

Offline RavenII

« Reply #1037 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 14:38:45 »
A TMK build is sufficient, because I can get the matrix info from the code.  If there are several models of the RedScarf with different matrix configurations, then obviously that would be a problem.

KMAC mini
viper
lightpad
kc60
G60 Satan
RS60

I think that's everything.  Since I don't own the hardware, the most important requirement for each is a "champion".  Someone who owns the board, is able to track down the hardware details, and willing to try out lots of test builds.  The energy of the champion is what makes it happen.

If you want support but don't have the skill or time to be a champion, then your only other option is to ship me your keyboard and wait.

I was on vacation, so I may be able to get a test for some of the above boards out fairly soon now that I'm home.

Nerd60?

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #1038 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 15:02:29 »
This guy added support for Redscarf on TMK, but I don't know if it is the same model.
I recently got a Red Scarf II 60% (Ver A, rs60) from taobao. I'm using that firmware, it works relatively OK, once I figured out the other changes that he did to the standard TMK (like reading the keymap from eeprom, which is not erased on reprogramming - so I couldn't understand why it's still using the old keymap even though I changed stuff in keymap.c).

I am willing to do some work for supporting this board in Easy AVR. I can check connections on the PCB and such, and can do some firmware testing. As far as LEDs are concerned, ATM I only have the Caps Lock LED (and these funky 4 SMT LEDs on the bottom for the "logo"). I can also understand avr-gcc code - but I guess that's not too helpful here ;)

I'll provide the hardware matrix (perhaps tomorrow). It's my main keyboard at the moment.

EDIT: I'm using KBT Pure layout (standard - split right shift). Until I have another usable board, I don't really want to resolder the switches to something else - so I hope that the support can be done without that.
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 June 2015, 15:06:51 by flabbergast »

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1039 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 15:15:23 »

KMAC mini
viper
lightpad
kc60
G60 Satan
RS60
I might be getting my hands on one of those in the next few weeks. I'll look into it and make some pictures of the PCB if I can.
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline wes1099

• Technology and Dog Enthusiast
« Reply #1040 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 15:40:57 »

KMAC mini
viper
lightpad
kc60
G60 Satan
RS60

Nerd60?
Why not use GON's tool he made for that? He has a guide for it here and you can download it on the same page from the downloads tab.

[Leopold FC660C]     [GON NeRD 60]    [Infinity Keyboard]    [ Model M Silver Label]
[Topre 45g Silent]     [Gateron Black]    [Cherry MX Black]     [Model Number 1390636]
                                                                                         [May 20, 1987]

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1041 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 15:49:58 »
I've been told that GON's boards dont use the DFU or Teensy bootloaders, so there isn't really a way to program my code to the Nerd60.  If I'm mistaken about that, just let me know.

Offline RavenII

« Reply #1042 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 16:41:40 »
I've been told that GON's boards dont use the DFU or Teensy bootloaders, so there isn't really a way to program my code to the Nerd60.  If I'm mistaken about that, just let me know.

You're required to change the bootloader, but after that...field day. ^-^

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1043 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 17:11:10 »
Yeah not sure how many people have AVR dev kits

Offline RavenII

« Reply #1044 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 19:08:45 »
Not supporting it, got it.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1045 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 14:05:54 »

You can always pretend it's handwired and set it up yourself, the firmware won't be offended :))
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #1046 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 15:45:42 »
OK, so here's the info I gathered about my Red Scarf II. If you need some photos, just ask.
Code: [Select]
Board Info
==========

- Silkscreen on the bottom side says "Red Scarf II 60" and "Ver.A". Top side "logo" says "RS60".
- This version has no ISO option, only ANSI.
- Right shift can be split, backspace can be split (HHKB-style).
- DFU bootloader (activated on reset, does not erase eeprom on erase).
- AVR ISP pins are broken out to through-hole pads (yay!), order is (starting from the end closer to the middle of the board).

gnd miso vcc sck mosi reset

- The [TMK files from Kai Ryu](https://github.com/kairyu/tmk_keyboard_custom/blob/master/keyboard/RedScarfII) work with this keyboard. Note that these sources assume a bigger keyboard (numpad + function keys), but 60% is really just a subset of that.

Summary
=======

Rows
----

Row selection is done via a 74HCT138 decoder. Its inputs are routed to PB0, PB1 and PB2. Rows are unselected by taking these high. Rows (0,1,2,3,4 for the 60% version) are selected by writing the binary representation of the row to the three pins; here's a table from the above sources:

row:     0   1   2   3   4   5   x
    pin: B2  0   1   0   1   0   1   1
         B1  0   0   1   1   0   0   1
         B0  0   0   0   0   1   1   1

Initialisation is just marking the pins as outputs.

Columns
-------

Tied like this:

col: 0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10  11  12  13
    pin: F4  F1  F0  B3  D0  D1  D4  D5  D6  D7  F7  F6  D2  D3

-------------------------------------------------------------
    |C0 | C1| C2| C3| C4| C5| C6| C7| C8| C9|C10|C11|C12| C13 |(R2,C12 if split Bsp)
    +-----------------------------------------------------------+
    |C0   | C1| C2| C3| C4| C5| C6| C7| C8| C9|C10|C11|C12| C13 |
    |C0    | C1| C2| C3| C4| C5| C6| C7| C8| C9|C10|C11|  C13   |
    |C0      | C2| C3| C4| C5| C6| C7| C8| C9|C10|C11|  C12 |C13|
    |C0  | C1 | C2 |           C9           |C10 |C11 |C12 |C13 |
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Initialised as inputs with pull-ups; triggered when low.

Wiring
------

Column_pin --- switch --- diode anode (+) --- diode cathode (-) --- row pin on 74HCT138

LEDs
----

- CapsLock:  PC7 (on when pin low)
- Logo:      PC6 (this is 4 SMT leds on the bottom side below spacebar + one unpopulated SMT led on the bottom side, edge below Tab) (on when pin high)
- Backlight: PB7 (on when pin high)
- There is no numlock LED.

I would be really happy if you could add support for this board into your firmware! (I'm willing to test!)
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 June 2015, 16:42:44 by flabbergast »

Offline RavenII

« Reply #1047 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 19:46:04 »

You can always pretend it's handwired and set it up yourself, the firmware won't be offended :))

Wait, you mean, it doesn't HAVE to be a teensy?

Offline nova779

« Reply #1048 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 21:57:11 »
I really like this firmware, I have it loaded on my phantom and my Ghost Squid that just arrived today and all the testing that I have done so far it works great on the Ghost Squid, the only thing missing is the windows key lock LED that is located on F9 not a big deal considering I don't use it. Thanks for all of your hard work on it.

Offline RavenII

« Reply #1049 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 22:46:16 »

Wait, you mean, it doesn't HAVE to be a teensy?

Nevermind, I realized what/how you meant...but I don't think it'll work, the matrix uses PE2 which isn't mapped on a teensy.  :(
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 June 2015, 22:50:38 by RavenII »