Author Topic: GMK 'Miami Nights' + CMYKv2 + spacebars: In Limbo/Unfulfillment  (Read 411497 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: GMK 'Miami Nights' + CMYKv2 + spacebars
« Reply #1150 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 09:14:46 »
I don't know if a court would even hear a case such as this, since it has long surpassed the PayPal chargeback timeline. Does anyone have any idea?

Also, before anyone goes full lawyer I do want to mention that sending him a strongly worded letter threatening action might be less effective than anticipated. As some of you know, I took over a failed GB a few months ago in which the organizer did have the items but refused to ship them out. When I was handed all of the items, I was also handed such a note demanding results and threatening legal action. The letter was still completely sealed.  :(  He just didn't give a crap, and unless you actually follow through, the person in question will just brush it aside and ignore it.

I'm not telling people to just give up, but it is relevant here and honestly quite shocking that someone had ignored such a letter, so just beware. If you're not going to actually follow up, it's probably not worth it to threaten.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1151 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 09:17:54 »
all i know is you have to file in the same state the dude lives in, and get someone to serve him papers. Annoy the **** out of him until he shows

« Last Edit: Wed, 16 March 2016, 09:21:38 by PunksDead »
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #1152 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 09:20:06 »
I don't know if a court would even hear a case such as this, since it has long surpassed the PayPal chargeback timeline. Does anyone have any idea?

Also, before anyone goes full lawyer I do want to mention that sending him a strongly worded letter threatening action might be less effective than anticipated. As some of you know, I took over a failed GB a few months ago in which the organizer did have the items but refused to ship them out. When I was handed all of the items, I was also handed such a note demanding results and threatening legal action. The letter was still completely sealed.  :(  He just didn't give a crap, and unless you actually follow through, the person in question will just brush it aside and ignore it.

I'm not telling people to just give up, but it is relevant here and honestly quite shocking that someone had ignored such a letter, so just beware. If you're not going to actually follow up, it's probably not worth it to threaten.

Legal action, specifically small claims court, would require you to send the sheriff to deliver the summons. That's really the only way to get the court to recognize that a "best effort" was put in to contacting the defendant.

It varies from state to state, but the window for filing in small claims court should be around 5 years (please check your state's laws first). The PayPal chargeback deadline is the reason why you're taking the issue to court, so the court (judge) would hear it.

Offline turboloser

« Reply #1153 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 10:41:16 »
This was the first GB I ever joined, I am not going to do a chargeback as I am a curious sort and want to see what happens.

And if this should be a scam, I would hope it makes Ivan feel good that he was able to put in the ridiculous time and effort to build up a reputation, run successful GBs before and then now decide to go make off with the goods.

Oh and would anyone mind making a Miami Nights GB to
Replace this one? I got a feeling it will take less time than to see this get sorted.

Offline pwade3

« Reply #1154 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 10:57:48 »
This was the first GB I ever joined, I am not going to do a chargeback as I am a curious sort and want to see what happens.

And if this should be a scam, I would hope it makes Ivan feel good that he was able to put in the ridiculous time and effort to build up a reputation, run successful GBs before and then now decide to go make off with the goods.

Replace this one? I got a feeling it will take less time than to see this get sorted.

Might be difficult to find anyone who will want to deal with the pressure associated with running a restart of this GB. Might also be difficult to find people who will want to risk their money again regardless.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1155 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 11:02:21 »

Ha, that's an interesting way to deal with things.  :rolleyes:
But I have to confess I am curious too. Not that it would make much difference. I believe it is too late for a chargeback now anyway.

This was probably not an elaborate scam but more about having life unexpectedly take over and getting in over his head without seeing a way out.
Still sucks about having money tied up in something without knowing what will or has happened with it.
And it is especially disappointing that people have been lied to.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I might even enjoy the drama a little bit. :))
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1156 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 11:31:46 »
This was probably not an elaborate scam but more about having life unexpectedly take over and getting in over his head without seeing a way out.
Still sucks about having money tied up in something without knowing what will or has happened with it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I might even enjoy the drama a little bit. :))

I doubt it was also, he didn't seem to skimp on the details of an order, once remembering include replacement spacebar wires from an older GB into a later order when I didn't even ask, thought I totally miss that boat.

Still crap tho. I'd enjoy it too but after the SmallFry GB, which I've abandoned all hope of since last year, I've mostly had enough of the fun that comes from the fallout.

So many Mod run group buys going belly up. mkawa, Ivan's & BunnyLake with the extensive delays (some years) on over 5 of the CtrlAlt buys. Not the best for the site's image, user run group buys are doing well comparably, probably because they're held to normal standards of accountability and can't ghost themselves for months without suspicion.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1157 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 12:23:38 »

Yes, I try to believe that, too, but at this point it's pure speculation, which doesn't make much sense to dwell in.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1158 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 12:29:32 »
Yes, I try to believe that, too, but at this point it's pure speculation, which doesn't make much sense to dwell in.
Agreed.
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1159 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 12:34:33 »
The best thing for this GB right now would be for Ivan to come out and speak with us.

We can speculate all day, but without communication from him, it is really not that beneficial to anyone.

It disheartens me to find out about the current state of the GB, as I was really looking forward to the modpack and spacebars.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1160 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 14:48:59 »
I didn't buy black spacebars from the other GB because I knew I had some coming from this one :))
It hurts to lose this money, for me it's almost 10% from what I earn in a month, hard worked money... I heard some say that they would still risk losing the money than lose faith in GB's run by individuals, I'm not in that boat, for me this is not petty cash. Don't mind spending it on my hobby.
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1161 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 15:05:11 »
I didn't buy black spacebars from the other GB because I knew I had some coming from this one :))
It hurts to lose this money, for me it's almost 10% from what I earn in a month, hard worked money... I heard some say that they would still risk losing the money than lose faith in GB's run by individuals, I'm not in that boat, for me this is not petty cash. Don't mind spending it on my hobby.

FWIW, when my spacebar buy comes in we will have extras

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #1162 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 15:07:42 »

FWIW, when my spacebar buy comes in we will have extras

Sweet!  You'll save the day for some of us! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Limewirelord

« Reply #1163 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 15:23:36 »
Well this kind of sucks if he never ended up sending out an order with GMK.  I picked up one of the extras in his PBT4 group buy a month or two ago when he finally came back to make a post to reassure everyone and posted about having extras for a different group buy.  I got the caps for that after paying so I don't understand what's going on at this point.

Definitely kind of sucks considering how nice the colorway is.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1164 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 16:17:15 »
So many Mod run group buys going belly up. mkawa, Ivan's & BunnyLake with the extensive delays (some years) on over 5 of the CtrlAlt buys. Not the best for the site's image, user run group buys are doing well comparably, probably because they're held to normal standards of accountability and can't ghost themselves for months without suspicion.

BunnyLake is not a moderator btw.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1165 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:03:22 »

annd neither is mkawa, doh, their high post count and being mods of store subforums throws me off

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1166 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:08:52 »
mkawa is the admin of the forum.

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1167 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:10:54 »
This is a big one. Ivan has always been seen as a trusted GB runner. Perhaps even the most trusted GB runner along with elton and a few others. I'm sure that his betrayal will dissuade a large number of people from ever partaking in another GB.

Absolutely. This is a HUGE knock to community confidence in member-run group buys, no doubt.

It's also a huge betrayal on a personal level, having helped Ivan sort group buys twice.  :(

I'm SAD! I was really looking forward to this. My Star Cluster now feels lost!!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1168 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:11:02 »
Isn't mkawa, like, a legendary mod? Or no longer?

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #1169 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:29:20 »
I really think that something must be done to almost set an example. Currently there is no punishment other than the fact that you are total scum and being shunned from the forums

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1170 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:33:55 »
I really think that something must be done to almost set an example. Currently there is no punishment other than the fact that you are total scum and being shunned from the forums
No need to grab your pitchfork and torch. It won't do you any good anyway.

We have had examples being set in the past. Go and read up on the history of Sherraton from Originative. He lost mod status and his subforum.
But he seems to have redeemed himself lately. Give Ivan a chance to make this right.

But that was in a different way from what is going on here.
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1171 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:39:10 »
No need to grab your pitchfork and torch. It won't do you any good anyway.

We have had examples being set in the past. Go and read up on the history of Sherraton from Originative. He lost mod status and his subforum.
But he seems to have redeemed himself lately. Give Ivan a chance to make this right.

But that was in a different way from what is going on here.
From what I read sherry was being spotty on fulfilling orders.
Ivan is straight up lying about production for more than 9 months. If there was something wrong with him he could've updated the us, but he kept posting updates asking people to wait and stop doing paypal chargebacks. How do you possibly get excused for lying that long?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1172 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:41:59 »

Same thing happened to Redline, yet the person who royally screwed the GH60 buy still has an artisan forum and there's no indication that that will change.  Mods have remained silent on that issue when asked.  There's not always consistency on those issues.

It definitely is a situation where some input is needed given the reliable history of Ivan.  I have a hard time believing that he would disappear absent something outside of his control, especially everything he's done for the community as a whole and individuals in it in the past.  Hopefully he didn't do a runner and hopefully there is an answer soon for what is going on.  If he did do a runner, it would be a huge blow.

Things like this, the unfulfilled orders with some ancient CtrlAlt buys, and other GB issues really do reinforce the notion that you should only be able to run a single group buy at a time and that we need to figure out some sort of escrow situation for group buys. 
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:49:20 by nubbinator »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1173 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:43:57 »

annd neither is mkawa, doh, their high post count and being mods of store subforums throws me off

mkawa was the only acting site admin until he stepped down.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1174 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 18:00:11 »

Same thing happened to Redline, yet the person who royally screwed the GH60 buy still has an artisan forum and there's no indication that that will change.  Mods have remained silent on that issue when asked.  There's not always consistency on those issues.

It definitely is a situation where some input is needed given the reliable history of Ivan.  I have a hard time believing that he would disappear absent something outside of his control, especially everything he's done for the community as a whole and individuals in it in the past.  Hopefully he didn't do a runner and hopefully there is an answer soon for what is going on.  If he did do a runner, it would be a huge blow.

Things like this, the unfulfilled orders with some ancient CtrlAlt buys, and other GB issues really do reinforce the notion that you should only be able to run a single group buy at a time and that we need to figure out some sort of escrow situation for group buys.

Making GBs last on gh is gonna be harder to do if this situation isn't resolved professionally soon. There has been a lot done by and for the community these years, but if you're holding back heaps of product and/or money, using the "it's just a hobby" excuse isn't going to last much longer.

At this point, the only thing Ivan can do is just outright say he was unable to place the order, but he could at least place the order asap and provide proof. I'd still be down for this GB.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1175 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 18:42:02 »
Okay I've totally missed all this **** over the last 2 days as I haven't been on GH.

If I haven't heard a comprehensive update from Ivan in the next 48 hours I am contacting the FBI regarding a case of international wire fraud

Offline rho0812

« Reply #1176 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 19:05:29 »
Now it does not show any figures relating to fraud.
Ivan parties, as well as Eric also without any explanation.
Now that they can not be re unaware of this fact.
Clearly, members living in their neighborhood should have taken legal action against them
Is that.
If overseas users can also wish I could participate.

Offline Prelim

« Reply #1177 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 19:37:22 »
FBI lol...
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1178 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 21:14:29 »

FBI lol...

Yep talking to Special Agent Burt Macklin right now

Offline ika

« Reply #1179 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 21:34:59 »
who the **** is Eric

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1180 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 21:35:59 »
who the **** is Eric

Elrick the hype master, I'm assuming.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1181 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 21:51:42 »
who the **** is Eric

Elrick the hype master, I'm assuming.

Elrick von Lichtenstein

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #1182 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 21:54:13 »
I wonder how long will people continue to hang on thinking he will come back.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1183 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 22:47:20 »
I am just hoping that the mods can help in this situation since some of them have had actual contact with Ivan before.

For the record, I reached out via email last night and text this afternoon. I will post whether I receive a response or not.

any update, Hoff?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1184 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 23:18:47 »
I am just hoping that the mods can help in this situation since some of them have had actual contact with Ivan before.

For the record, I reached out via email last night and text this afternoon. I will post whether I receive a response or not.

any update, Hoff?

Nothin'.  :(

Offline redskull

« Reply #1185 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 23:48:29 »
where the f*** is Elrick anyway? is he really in on this too with Ivan?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1186 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 23:50:54 »
where the **** is Elrick anyway? is he really in on this too with Ivan?

Elrick has regularly vanished for some time before reappearing. Let's hold off on the conspiracy theories until we have more information. No sense roping a bunch of people into this, even if it's just a theory.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #1187 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 00:04:56 »
ivan lives in the states whereas elrick resides in kangarooland. why would anybody assume a connection between them?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1188 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 00:15:48 »
elrick was only brought up because he acts like anybody that's running a group buy he's part of is the second coming of christ. so they were mocking his fanboyism.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1189 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 05:56:52 »
FWIW, while Ivan left us with the impression that the order to GMK had gone out, he never really outright lied in this thread. He was asked many times if the order had been sent out, but he never answered that important question by himself (which was kind of suspicious). All he ever said himself was that things are taking longer than expected and will go on at some point. He did leave that important information out, but didn't make actual false statements.

I don't want to excuse this behaviour, in fact it doesn't really make too much of a difference, because he also didn't correct HoffmanMyster's statement that the order had gone out, and he probably lied to HoffmanMyster (we don't know how he phrased it to him).

Where it does make a difference: as slim as the chance of this actually happening may be, in my book Ivan still has the chance to step up, give an explanation or an excuse as to why he delayed the actual order to GMK, and either go on with the actual order or refund everyone. In my book, he has a certain time, maybe two weeks or a month, to come up with a solution for the situation.

If he doesn't take that chance, shouldn't there be a way to press fraud charges against him? I'm pretty sure that our money is lost in that case, and I don't think there's an effective way for us to get it back in US civil law, but shouldn't there at least be a way to have him punished by penal law for fraud? How does this work in the USA? There must be a way to press charges against someone without living in the same county.

« Last Edit: Thu, 17 March 2016, 06:04:17 by Halvar »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1190 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 06:11:00 »
FWIW, while Ivan left us with the impression that the order to GMK had gone out, he never really outright lied in this thread. He was asked many times if the order had been sent out, but he never answered that important question by himself (which was kind of suspicious). All he ever said himself was that things are taking longer than expected and will go on at some point. He did leave that important information out, but didn't make actual false statements.

I don't want to excuse this behaviour, in fact it doesn't really make too much of a difference, because he also didn't correct HoffmanMyster's statement that the order had gone out, and he probably lied to HoffmanMyster (we don't know how he phrased it to him).

Where it does make a difference: as slim as the chance of this actually happening may be, in my book Ivan still has the chance to step up, give an explanation or an excuse as to why he delayed the actual order to GMK, and either go on with the actual order or refund everyone. In my book, he has a certain time, maybe two weeks or a month, to come up with a solution for the situation.

If he doesn't take that chance, shouldn't there be a way to press fraud charges against him? I'm pretty sure that our money is lost in that case, and I don't think there's an effective way for us to get it back in US civil law, but shouldn't there at least be a way to have him punished by penal law for fraud? How does this work in the USA? There must be a way to press charges against someone without living in the same county.

Okay let me get this straight. Two days ago you were oh so certain that my actions were malicious (to the point that you publicly called me out with absolutely no evidence), but Ivan gets all these passes and benefits of the doubt? You seem like a real pleasant individual.  :rolleyes:

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1191 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 06:18:31 »
I didn't say your actions were malicious. I think you wanted to help. I still think that they were rash and negligent, because I have some trouble believing that Ivan outright lied to you when he took so much care not to lie to us in this thread. In any case it would have been much better for everyone at that point if Ivan had been forced to answer that question himself, and, probably not willingly, you took away a lot of that pressure by your statement in the thread that the order had gone out.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 March 2016, 06:20:15 by Halvar »

Offline redskull

« Reply #1192 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 06:20:54 »
remember that there are 3 gb's Ivan is in trouble with. this, the dark pbt second wave, and the RS keyboard which someone came in the said thread claiming he is the maker/producer of the board series and never got anything from Ivan as well. the total amount of money involved is huge.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 March 2016, 06:23:20 by redskull »

Offline Prelim

« Reply #1193 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 07:53:58 »
Yep talking to Special Agent Burt Macklin right now

2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #1194 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 08:02:28 »
remember that there are 3 gb's Ivan is in trouble with. this, the dark pbt second wave, and the RS keyboard which someone came in the said thread claiming he is the maker/producer of the board series and never got anything from Ivan as well. the total amount of money involved is huge.

That is ridiculous. The amount of money that would go missing is quite staggering. It is such a shame that people will just shrug their shoulders and say "meh, paypal chargeback period is over". I live in the EU so I don't think I have any options other than to moan about it.

I am so so happy I 'only' lost $20 on some spacebars, but I don't think I will join a GB unless through MD or just buy it off the classifieds. If one of the mods didn't deliver, how are small time GB runners any more trustworthy?
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 March 2016, 08:04:05 by Pieminister »

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1195 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 08:04:14 »

I didn't say your actions were malicious. I think you wanted to help. I still think that they were rash and negligent, because I have some trouble believing that Ivan outright lied to you when he took so much care not to lie to us in this thread. In any case it would have been much better for everyone at that point if Ivan had been forced to answer that question himself, and, probably not willingly, you took away a lot of that pressure by your statement in the thread that the order had gone out.

"Rash and negligent" to convey information he received from Ivan? Please step back and reconsider your stance, because this is the kind of thing that prevents folks from trying to help in the future.

Ultimately, Hoff was communicating with an individual he had met in person and helped on multiple occasions; neither he nor anyone else here had reason to doubt his word until some of this new information came to night. Pointing fingers does nothing to help the situation except to give you a scapegoat on whom to lay your anger. Please attempt to either offer constructive solutions or at the very least just stop posting, as you're coming off as a bit of a douchebag and I'm sure that's not your intention.

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1196 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 08:40:42 »
hoff for global mod ;) he's usually the only one I see interacting with the community.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1197 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 08:48:38 »
hoff for global mod ;) he's usually the only one I see interacting with the community.

There a few others that do it, but I agree that Hoff is here more frequently.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1198 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 09:31:52 »

I see #baz too, but Hoffman definitely has more free time on his hands.  :))

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1199 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 10:56:31 »

I see #baz too, but Hoffman definitely has more free time on his hands.  :))

I think there's some confusion here.  :)Global Moderator is what all site-wide (not subforum-specific, like an artisan) moderators are.  Hash, jwaz, and myself are Senior/Lead Moderators, so we already have the powahh of Global Mods plus more.  ;)

And yes,..."free time"...  :P 

Also just to add, the Global Mods are quite active, even if only behind the scenes, and my sanity thanks them immensely.  :thumb: