Author Topic: [SHIPPED] Tai Hao 110 Coloured DS Set GB  (Read 474190 times)

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
Re: [In Production] Tai Hao 110 Coloured DS Set GB - $9/set
« Reply #1750 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 01:20:55 »
I vote for a turquoise color for the next round, if it ever happens!  And some sort of a creamy gray, like Dolch alphas.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline le_doosh

« Reply #1751 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 01:58:07 »
Nearly a month sea - interesting.

Maybe this.

That website is so cool

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1752 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 02:47:45 »
That may well be our tracking device for the ship. :D

Right now it's in Thailand though...

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #1753 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 07:51:32 »
Also some more news regarding new colours from TH.

2000sets – USD6.50
1000 sets – USD7.80
500sets – USD8.50
300sets – USD9.00

300 MOQ is the lowest they will go for now.

If there are interests in the near future for different colours, I'm more than happy to do another group buy for new colours.  This time with the right space bar for 104 key cap set.
Elton that's great news and prices are good for the MOQ of 300, I think that's our sweet spot for sure and 500 MOQ is already pushing it. Any chances for the Off Center stepped or full touch CapsLock with the new color sets?

Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline hbdongdg

« Reply #1754 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 08:06:37 »
Okay, some updates on the shipment.

My shipment on the sets are going to be in this vessel.

VESSEL : ZIM CHICAGO 23E
ETC: 9/26
ETD : 9/27
ETA : 10/25

For the other courier shipments to Singapore/Vietnam/Taiwan, they will deliver them on Sept 30.  Tracking will be provided for them.
How about other orders for Asia ?

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #1755 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 08:54:13 »
Oooooooo.....purple set fo sho!

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1756 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 09:16:11 »

Okay, some updates on the shipment.

My shipment on the sets are going to be in this vessel.

VESSEL : ZIM CHICAGO 23E
ETC: 9/26
ETD : 9/27
ETA : 10/25

For the other courier shipments to Singapore/Vietnam/Taiwan, they will deliver them on Sept 30.  Tracking will be provided for them.
How about other orders for Asia ?

I'm handling them.

Offline xmagusx

• QWERTY is hateful.
    • The Ergonomic Zone
« Reply #1757 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 10:24:39 »
Please let us know if you put up an interest site/link, as I'd like to express mine for at least ten sets (of various colors, so admittedly perhaps not as helpful) at even the lowest MOQ price.

Thanks again for organizing all of this!

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1758 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 10:25:18 »
Also some more news regarding new colours from TH.

2000sets – USD6.50
1000 sets – USD7.80
500sets – USD8.50
300sets – USD9.00

300 MOQ is the lowest they will go for now.

If there are interests in the near future for different colours, I'm more than happy to do another group buy for new colours.  This time with the right space bar for 104 key cap set.

What other colors? Any possibility of doing any color combo besides white on color?

Elton?

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1759 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 11:19:27 »
Well I haven't gone into much details with TH about the different colours and colour combos.  I'm not going to make any IC/GB any time soon.  At least not until this and the space bar GB is over.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #1760 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 16:13:00 »
Well I haven't gone into much details with TH about the different colours and colour combos.  I'm not going to make any IC/GB any time soon.  At least not until this and the space bar GB is over.
Elton you should give another month  cool off time after people receive their space bars. Here is the question again, any chance for " Off Center Stemmed CapsLock"? no matter if its full touch or stepped, although I like the stepped one TH have, looks like Dell 101W CapsLock.

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1761 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 17:43:28 »
You really want that, don't you? I just don't see enough interest in it to add $2 or so to each set. Especially for future GBs, as I'm not going to add the extra key caps as I did for this one.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1762 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 17:49:38 »
You really want that, don't you? I just don't see enough interest in it to add $2 or so to each set. Especially for future GBs, as I'm not going to add the extra key caps as I did for this one.

I'd get one or two out of curiosity, but I'm not that bothered about it.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Artichoke

« Reply #1763 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 17:50:42 »

Seems kind of silly to increase the cost of the sets by 20% for just one key to me.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1764 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 18:17:53 »

Seems kind of silly to increase the cost of the sets by 20% for just one key to me.

Considering that the original set was $6.50 and was bumped a couple of times (for valid and sanctioned reasons) to $9, making it $11 for something that few want would be a bit silly, I agree.

Wonder how likely it is that Tai Hao would do a run og just centre-stemmed caps locks (if they can even make them)?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1765 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 18:29:27 »

Considering that the original set was $6.50 and was bumped a couple of times (for valid and sanctioned reasons) to $9, making it $11 for something that few want would be a bit silly, I agree.

Wonder how likely it is that Tai Hao would do a run og just centre-stemmed caps locks (if they can even make them)?

Not sure, but they did offered it with 6.25x space bar for $4 at 400 MOQ.  A MOQ that won't ever be met just with those 2 keys, let alone the caps lock. 

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #1766 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:16:19 »
Well all righty then, if just a single CapsLock will raise the price to $11 then I guess I understand. But when  we speak of the new color sets, for $9 per set we do not get the x7 space bar and the x1.5 and x1 mods right?

Cause in order to make sense to have the off center CapsLock you also need the x7 space bar and the x1.5, x1 mods which it should raise the price of the set from $9 to $13 correct?

That's $4 more for:

- 4 x1.50 mods
- 2 x1 mods
- x7 spacebar
- Off Center Stepped CapsLock

Does these keys justify the extra $4 more adding to the future sets? I would want them, but honestly I don't have to have them, TaiHao sets I can use on the WASD V2 board and not the Korean board, but was curious what other people opinion is on these extra keys and is the extra $4 charge worth it?

EDIT: BTW I'm happy at least we got the 6.25 uni spacebar

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
« Reply #1767 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 21:06:10 »
I think people accepted the extra keys this run because it was only $1 more.  But for $4 more I don't think there would be enough demand to meet the MOQ.

Oh another random idea.  If we have another future runs we can probably do inverse colour so we can make our own CCnB/CCnG/CCnR/CCnY sets.

:P

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #1768 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 21:14:33 »
I think people accepted the extra keys this run because it was only $1 more.  But for $4 more I don't think there would be enough demand to meet the MOQ.

Oh another random idea.  If we have another future runs we can probably do inverse colour so we can make our own CCnB/CCnG/CCnR/CCnY sets.

Then they will have to do the CC keys with different color of legends, for example you will need a whole set of CC only with red legends, then a whole set red keys with CC legends.... so in order to get CC with blue,red,green you need to buy 6 sets.

Another thing is does TH wants to do any other color legend beside white?  Maeby we should see what color of keycaps they can offer for the next GB with white legends before we jump into requesting special things with them.

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #1769 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 21:52:30 »
To me, the more keys offered, the better. BUT, instead of nitpicking over caps locks, I'd like to see legends for the WIN keys and Menu key. Maybe they have another DS mold that could be used if they can't make those keys so we'd have something there instead of blanks?

Either way, I can't wait to see these sets. I almost wish I had ordered more... Thanks for running this elton and for the updates.
I stay busy with work and family these days, but I'm still around, lurking.

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #1770 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 22:23:48 »
I received the call from Tai Hao HQ.
They will send me items directly.

In fact, My place is very closed to them. lol
My favorite 60%:  TEX-Beetle
                 80%:  KBtalKing Race
                100%: Cherry G80-3494, Zowie Celeritas

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1771 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 22:38:18 »
To me, the more keys offered, the better. BUT, instead of nitpicking over caps locks, I'd like to see legends for the WIN keys and Menu key. Maybe they have another DS mold that could be used if they can't make those keys so we'd have something there instead of blanks?

Either way, I can't wait to see these sets. I almost wish I had ordered more... Thanks for running this elton and for the updates.

I'll add pad-printing to those blanks (Windows and menu) next time around.

I received the call from Tai Hao HQ.
They will send me items directly.

In fact, My place is very closed to them. lol

Awesome.  Show us some pictures of it when it arrives. When did they say they will deliver them?

TH sent me some pictures of my shipment.

« Last Edit: Thu, 26 September 2013, 23:00:03 by elton5354 »

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #1772 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 23:02:37 »
Oh dear god
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #1773 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 23:10:19 »
 Nice Elton!

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
« Reply #1774 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 23:34:03 »

Then they will have to do the CC keys with different color of legends, for example you will need a whole set of CC only with red legends, then a whole set red keys with CC legends.... so in order to get CC with blue,red,green you need to buy 6 sets.

Another thing is does TH wants to do any other color legend beside white?  Maeby we should see what color of keycaps they can offer for the next GB with white legends before we jump into requesting special things with them.

lol maybe I should clarify, by CC I mean just that setup of alternate modifier colors.  Yes I know CC means cream cheese I guess was just being lazy when I wrote that post earlier.

What I meant is red/blue/yellow/green on white.  Since we already got white on red/blue/yellow/green in this group buy.  But anyway it's just a suggestion I guess we'll see later.

And ohhhhhhh Elton soon you'll be swimming in keycaps.  :D
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 September 2013, 23:36:00 by Hyde »

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1775 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 23:34:32 »

This would be excellent!

I'd be hanging out for blue on white - then I can make my WnRB (white and royel(ish) blue) set.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1776 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 03:32:16 »
Wow, that is exciting. Looking forward to getting these in person.

Offline Mad_Doktor

« Reply #1777 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 08:24:51 »
holy crap that's a lot of keycaps.

btw elton, would you need help sorting? i am local. :P
CM QFR - Cherry Blue | CM Storm Trigger - Cherry Brown | Keycool 84 - Cherry Black | Corsair K95 - Cherry Red | IBM Model M '93

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1778 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 09:24:28 »

holy crap that's a lot of keycaps.

btw elton, would you need help sorting? i am local. :P

That's only half of the boxes in the picture. There are 25 boxes heading my way. Lol

Offline bakteria

« Reply #1779 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 10:35:28 »
lord have mercy!
SS 7G black - Pure red - poker blue (MKC Tray)

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1780 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 10:41:28 »
You should have a packaging party, DSA Retro-style!
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1781 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 11:02:16 »
I have not been on the forum all that much till recently.  I am guessing there are no left overs on this GB that can be purchased are there?

Offline meeekus

« Reply #1782 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 12:10:30 »
I have not been on the forum all that much till recently.  I am guessing there are no left overs on this GB that can be purchased are there?
Nope, been closed for over a month. Keypop has many orders that will most likely be on their site when they get them. You can also be sure a couple will show up on the classifieds shortly after we all receive as well.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1783 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 12:28:24 »
hey elton, just curious who you using to clear customs on this shipment??
or did the factory give you DDP terms on this (delivery straight to your door)?

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1784 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 13:43:36 »

They're delivering straight to my door.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1785 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 13:45:53 »

k just wondering cause i know personally its a PITA to deal with Canada Customs.
Also i hope you don't have to deal with GST/HST.

You can ask them which agent they're using in Canada to deal with, you'll prob need to sign over a Power of Attorney or something for them to clear customs.

Offline le_doosh

« Reply #1786 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 14:23:43 »

Your delivery man is going to hate you

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1787 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 14:30:17 »
It's not going to be my regular CP mail-man. 

TH will pass me the Bill of Lading and will arrange a truck to deliver to my door.

I've prepared myself in case of any tax and duty fees. :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 September 2013, 14:34:45 by elton5354 »

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #1788 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 23:18:57 »
Can we still get in this buy or no?

Offline Artichoke

« Reply #1789 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 23:31:59 »
Nope, keypop bought a bunch of sets though, so you can probably get some from them on their site in a couple months.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1790 on: Sat, 28 September 2013, 01:21:16 »
Can we still get in this buy or no?

Generally if a GB title says "taking orders" then absolutely, yes.

If it says "invoicing", then you might, depending on the temperement of the GB organiser, and conditions of the GB.

If it says "in production" (as this one does), then no, the order has already been placed with the manufacturer and they are producing the ordered quantity.

Anything after that e.g. "shipping" is way too late.

The only other option is if someone decides to drop out for whatever reason, and you might be able to take their place.

Or wait until after they are delivered and check Classifieds.

Or KeyPop :)

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1791 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 07:41:00 »
Hey Elton,

I am not sure whether you saw my post in the spacebar thread, but I'd like to combine my two orders to save some shipping costs.

I hope this is possible and you can hold back my first order until you get the spacebars from Tai Hao :)

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1792 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 12:13:00 »
Yes, I saw it and I stated that some orders may not fit in their original orders because of box size and weight limit.  Especially orders over 7 sets as I underestimated the weight and cost, I'm paying the extra shipping for those.  I'm not sure if adding more space bars will make it over 3.3 LB which goes to another level of cost.

Also, my house isn't that big, so if everyone wants me to hold their sets, my house would be cluttered for months..

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #1793 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 13:47:53 »
Yes, I saw it and I stated that some orders may not fit in their original orders because of box size and weight limit.  Especially orders over 7 sets as I underestimated the weight and cost, I'm paying the extra shipping for those.  I'm not sure if adding more space bars will make it over 3.3 LB which goes to another level of cost.

Also, my house isn't that big, so if everyone wants me to hold their sets, my house would be cluttered for months..
don't give ur self headaches and just ship everything as u planned in first place.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #1794 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 14:56:43 »
Dump all the keycaps of all the colors into one giant ball pit and take a swim Scrooge Mc Duck style. Then sort it like playing LEGO :p
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1795 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 18:23:41 »
I'll help you out with space elton if you need rofl wouldn't mind having 10000000000 keycaps to hang out witih
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1796 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 22:54:59 »
I'll help you out with space elton if you need rofl wouldn't mind having 10000000000 keycaps to hang out witih

As long as you are not planning on swimming in them!

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #1797 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 00:52:04 »
Complete to check out, the number is correct.

Mix colors installed on my keyboard.
My favorite 60%:  TEX-Beetle
                 80%:  KBtalKing Race
                100%: Cherry G80-3494, Zowie Celeritas

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1798 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 00:54:24 »

Show Image

That looks sick!!

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1799 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 01:02:53 »

Show Image

Everything's fine it seems. Good :D

Also SGP order is being delivered today to Takaki as per the tracking.

VN's order just arrived there. Shipping is REALLY fast for EMS I'd have to say. Orders were shipped on Monday, fyi.