Author Topic: Easy AVR USB Keyboard Firmware and Keymapper  (Read 936107 times)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Re: Easy AVR USB Keyboard Firmware and Keymapper
« Reply #1550 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 16:06:06 »
Sir!

Here are the matrix positions of the GH-122.2016.  In addition to the main matrix (Row 0-6 and Column 0-23) there are three LED circuits and two PWM backlighting circuits.  I have not wired up the backlighting, but people might, so could you please enable them in software?

Here is the matrix, including a translation between my designations of A1 through G24 to your 0,0 through 6,23:

<table bgcolor=white border=1px>
<tr><th colspan=3>Matrix Position</th></tr>
<tr><th width=60px>Pin</th><th width=60px>Connection</th><th width=80px>Matrix</th></tr>
<tr><td>F7</td><td>1</td><td>Column 0</td></tr>
<tr><td>F6</td><td>2</td><td>Column 1</td></tr>
<tr><td>F5</td><td>3</td><td>Column 2</td></tr>
<tr><td>F4</td><td>4</td><td>Column 3</td></tr>
<tr><td>F3</td><td>5</td><td>Column 4</td></tr>
<tr><td>F2</td><td>6</td><td>Column 5</td></tr>
<tr><td>C7</td><td>7</td><td>Column 6</td></tr>
<tr><td>F0</td><td>8</td><td>Column 7</td></tr>
<tr><td>F1</td><td>9</td><td>Column 8</td></tr>
<tr><td>E1</td><td>10</td><td>Column 9</td></tr>
<tr><td>C0</td><td>11</td><td>Column 10</td></tr>
<tr><td>C1</td><td>12</td><td>Column 11</td></tr>
<tr><td>C2</td><td>13</td><td>Column 12</td></tr>
<tr><td>C3</td><td>14</td><td>Column 13</td></tr>
<tr><td>C4</td><td>15</td><td>Column 14</td></tr>
<tr><td>C5</td><td>16</td><td>Column 15</td></tr>
<tr><td>C6</td><td>17</td><td>Column 16</td></tr>
<tr><td>E7</td><td>18</td><td>Column 17</td></tr>
<tr><td>D7</td><td>19</td><td>Column 18</td></tr>
<tr><td>E6</td><td>20</td><td>Column 19</td></tr>
<tr><td>E0</td><td>21</td><td>Column 20</td></tr>
<tr><td>D6</td><td>22</td><td>Column 21</td></tr>
<tr><td>B0</td><td>23</td><td>Column 22</td></tr>
<tr><td>D5</td><td>24</td><td>Column 23</td></tr>
<tr><td>B6</td><td>A</td><td>Row 0</td></tr>
<tr><td>B5</td><td>B</td><td>Row 1</td></tr>
<tr><td>B1</td><td>C</td><td>Row 2</td></tr>
<tr><td>D4</td><td>D</td><td>Row 3</td></tr>
<tr><td>D3</td><td>E</td><td>Row 4</td></tr>
<tr><td>D2</td><td>F</td><td>Row 5</td></tr>
<tr><td>D1</td><td>G</td><td>Row 6</td></tr>
<tr><td>B3</td><td>CAPS</td><td></td></tr>
<tr><td>B4</td><td>NUM</td><td></td></tr>
<tr><td>B2</td><td>SCRL</td><td></td></tr>
<tr><td>B7</td><td>PWM 1</td><td></td></tr>
<tr><td>D0</td><td>PWM 2</td><td></td></tr>
</table>

Attached is a detail shot of the controller and a couple of switches so you can see the matrix and the diodes for yourself.  I'll also e-mail you a spreadsheet with all of this information sorted various ways.

Thanks for adding this little guy to your expanding roster!  Please let me know if you need anything else.  (ANSI and ISO layouts, for example.)

- Ron | samwisekoi

How soon do you need this, I could give it a try to better understand my way around EasyAVR.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1551 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 16:35:22 »
I started last week so I'm mostly done already.

This board has so many layout options I'll never be able pre-program them all, but I'll make some example layout options and users can customize to their liking.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #1552 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 16:40:12 »
I started last week so I'm mostly done already.

This board has so many layout options I'll never be able pre-program them all, but I'll make some example layout options and users can customize to their liking.

Thanks very much!

Those layout options are why I am SO looking forward to designing multi-purpose plates.

Anyhow, thanks!

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1553 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 21:23:43 »
I committed GH-122 support just now.  The next release will have it.  When the boards show up there will probably have to be some tweaks, but don't sweat it.  Shouldn't be difficult.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #1554 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 09:29:04 »
I committed GH-122 support just now.  The next release will have it.  When the boards show up there will probably have to be some tweaks, but don't sweat it.  Shouldn't be difficult.

Awesome!  Thanks very much!

I see the Python on Github, but no current executable on the wiki.  Am I missing something?

Thanks again,

- Ron | samwisekoi

[edit] Ah, I see: "The next release will have it." Ok.  I won't start my layout this morning. [/edit]
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 March 2016, 09:31:08 by samwisekoi »
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1555 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 13:59:32 »

Awesome!  Thanks very much!

I see the Python on Github, but no current executable on the wiki.  Am I missing something?

Thanks again,

- Ron | samwisekoi

[edit] Ah, I see: "The next release will have it." Ok.  I won't start my layout this morning. [/edit]

Okay I posted 2.1.7 to the wiki

Offline kagey

« Reply #1556 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 10:09:16 »
I played around with the customizing the firmware to work properly on the Mac. Previous and Next Track keycodes worked with iTunes just fine, but not anything else like Spotify. What I found is that the Rewind (0xB4) and Fast Foward (0xB3) keycodes should be sent instead. Just as a quick dirty hack I modified SC_WIN_CP_NEXT_TRACK and SC_WIN_CP_PREV_TRACK to these values, and they work correctly. Spotify seems happy, iTunes still works as well.

Scroll Lock and Pause will decrease and increase monitor brightness respectively for anyone interested and wasn't aware. The Mac will take those keys and make them F14 and F15, and Print Screen should be F13. F14 and F15 are the default Brightness controls set by the OS. I was trying to assign additional function keys but the Mac will not pick up any of the function keys higher than F12, I'm still looking into that.

I'm using a QFR with a Frosty Flake v2, love it with no real issues to complain about. The firmware works great otherwise.

I have never owned a Mac, so I know that my Mac support is weak.  All the media keys were added using Microsoft's guidance.  Thanks for this input.  Perhaps Mac support can be added.

Actually for the most part everything works. Just had to swap those keys around for Media playback to function properly. I haven't had an issue with anything else but the function keys. If I figure out anything on that I'll let you know. I'm using it full time on an iMac with 3 layers and nothing bad to say. I had more trouble installing the Atmel Studio as I selected the wrong chip support the first go round.

Did you ever figure out how to get the mission control / expose (f3) to work?

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1557 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 10:22:06 »
mission control / expose (f3)

I don't know what this means.

Offline kagey

« Reply #1558 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 13:06:16 »

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #1559 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 17:26:24 »
@kagey; You can set your f4 key for expose in the system preferences/mission control/pane, or any other f key you want for it.

Offline kagey

« Reply #1560 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 18:16:34 »
@kagey; You can set your f4 key for expose in the system preferences/mission control/pane, or any other f key you want for it.

Yeah, that's what I've done for the time being, but I'd like to assign that expose keycode to a different key if it's possible in firmware.

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #1561 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 18:51:53 »

Yeah, that's what I've done for the time being, but I'd like to assign that expose keycode to a different key if it's possible in firmware.
I don't think that is possible, its a Mac OS thing not a standard USB keyboard key scancode. Once you set it in the system preferences whatever keyboard you use will respond with that same key choice. 

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1562 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 15:30:46 »
Anyone try it with the satan gh60 yet?

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1563 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 15:33:29 »
Anyone try it with the satan gh60 yet?

Nope, I used TMK for mine.

Offline wery

« Reply #1564 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 05:47:46 »
How do we request a keyboard to be added. Interested in using this on the Bantamm.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1565 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 06:02:44 »
You can check the GitHub repo for how to add a custom keyboard, it is quite easy to be honest.

Offline Siraj

« Reply #1566 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 15:13:30 »
Is it possible to program a key to BackspaceFn so that it works as backspace when pressed and released but works as a function key when pressed and held down in combination with another key (like a modifier).
I've tried programming the primary function as Fn and the Tap key as Backspace but I don't actually have the switches in my PCB to check if it works.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1567 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 15:16:19 »
Is it possible to program a key to BackspaceFn so that it works as backspace when pressed and released but works as a function key when pressed and held down in combination with another key (like a modifier).
I've tried programming the primary function as Fn and the Tap key as Backspace but I don't actually have the switches in my PCB to check if it works.

You've got it right but it won't work until I release the next version.  There is a known bug in the code that would prevent tapkeys from working.  Releasing it now...

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1568 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 15:19:49 »
Okay, 2.1.9 has been posted to the wiki.  I strongly urge everyone to upgrade.  There was a pretty big bug in the keymapper that broke most advanced key assignments.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1569 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 15:27:04 »

You've got it right but it won't work until I release the next version.  There is a known bug in the code that would prevent tapkeys from working.  Releasing it now...

Confirmed. Just tested on my Phantom. Set the key as FN key and Backspace for tap function.

Offline dragonpower2000

« Reply #1570 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 15:31:26 »
is rgb support in handqired boards a thing?

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1571 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 16:06:52 »
is rgb support in handqired boards a thing?

I know of several users who are working to add RGB support for their own projects.  Hopefully they will do it well enough that their work can be integrated into the main project.  I don't own one myself.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1572 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 19:56:21 »
And user dchae is on fire, with two bugs found in two days.

Version 2.1.10 is released!  This one fixes tapkeys getting unwelcome modification from their mother keys.

Offline Siraj

« Reply #1573 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 04:40:44 »
Good to see that you're passionate about your software   :thumb:

Quick question: What does the boot function do? I'm assuming it boots the keyboard with the flashed layout but how would it recognise that boot has been pressed if the keyboard hasn't been booted yet!

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1574 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 04:56:54 »
The Boot key, puts the keyboard in boot mode to flash a new firmware. This is useful if you don't have easy access to the boot mode key (usually a small push button on the underside of the PCB)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1575 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 07:19:28 »
Boot is short for bootloader.

Offline Cadriel

« Reply #1576 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 19:00:23 »
Hi all,

Slightly confused individual here. I have some questions for clarification; :)

I have my first custom inbound, being a GH 60 Satan. It's going to have LED's for each key installed. I have EasyAVR running in mint and windows.

Is back lighting setup to work with the default config? I.e., if I assign the BL_ENABLE, BL_DIMMER and BL_MODE to keys - my led's will dim etc? (It looks like the back light boolean is set to false in the config)

In the advanced LED setup, I notice that I can only configure a single indicator - being the caps lock. I assume this means I'd have to modify the board configuration to define other LED's capable of toggling on and off.. (i.e., I'd like to have the LED associated with my Fn key toggle based on if the layer is active). I've taken a look at the configuration, and it appears I may need to assign specific pin's to each LED. Is this possible with my PCB?

Are there some docs describing what each Mode: drop-down is for in the key mapper?

If I'm on the right track then I might attempt to get all of this working and fire off a PR.

Cheers!

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1577 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 19:15:54 »
Hi all,

I have my first custom inbound, being a GH 60 Satan. It's going to have LED's for each key installed. I have EasyAVR running in mint and windows.

Is back lighting setup to work with the default config? I.e., if I assign the BL_ENABLE, BL_DIMMER and BL_MODE to keys - my led's will dim etc? (It looks like the back light boolean is set to false in the config)

The Satan support currently doesn't support backlights.  Honestly I didn't know the Satan had backlights.  I don't own one.  Support is trivial to add, but I need someone to give me the details of the hardware.  What pins control the backlights?

In the advanced LED setup, I notice that I can only configure a single indicator - being the caps lock. I assume this means I'd have to modify the board configuration to define other LED's capable of toggling on and off.. (i.e., I'd like to have the LED associated with my Fn key toggle based on if the layer is active). I've taken a look at the configuration, and it appears I may need to assign specific pin's to each LED. Is this possible with my PCB?

Again, I don't know the specific details of the hardware, but if it's anything like the GH60, the Caps Lock is the only indicator.

Are there some docs describing what each Mode: drop-down is for in the key mapper?

If I'm on the right track then I might attempt to get all of this working and fire off a PR.

Cheers!

there are docs.  Use the Help menu.  It is your friend.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1578 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 12:41:26 »
Metalliqaz - according to this TMK branch the backlight on the GH60revCHN is PWM on PB6 and the Caps Lock indicator is on PB2 :thumb:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1579 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 12:46:14 »
Metalliqaz - according to this TMK branch the backlight on the GH60revCHN is PWM on PB6 and the Caps Lock indicator is on PB2 :thumb:

Okay great.  That will take about 30 seconds to implement.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1580 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 21:50:16 »
Hi all,

Cheers!

Posted ver 2.1.11 with backlight support added to the GH60 Satan.  Unfortunately this is a hardware change so old saved layouts won't work :(

Thanks to suicidal_orange

Offline Cadriel

« Reply #1581 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 09:59:04 »
Fantastic! Thank you!

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #1582 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 15:17:07 »
Building GH-122.2016 firmware with v 2.01.08 to push onto a Teensy++ and this happened.

It seems ungood.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1583 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 15:19:52 »
Building GH-122.2016 firmware with v 2.01.08 to push onto a Teensy++ and this happened.

It seems ungood.

- Ron | samwisekoi
It's one of your macros. Sequences longer than 1 char have to end with a comma.  \ENTER, and so on

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #1584 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 15:35:01 »
Yup.  Thanks.  It was this one:

Code: [Select]
\CTRL(\SHIFT(u))2588\SPACE,
That compiles now, anyhow.  (It is the Linux way of typing special characters using Unicode values instead of ASCII.)

Thanks for your help!

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1585 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 15:41:10 »
Good to hear it

I really wish I hadn't been a lazy bastard when I wrote the macro stuff.  The macro language makes parsing easy but is so un-intuitive.  Oh well, too late to change it now.

What I should do, however, is make the error messages for macro syntax errors more helpful.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #1586 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 15:57:06 »
Good to hear it

I really wish I hadn't been a lazy bastard when I wrote the macro stuff.  The macro language makes parsing easy but is so un-intuitive.  Oh well, too late to change it now.

What I should do, however, is make the error messages for macro syntax errors more helpful.

Especially if you are going to Soarer out on us!

Anyhow, Good News, Everyone!  I have a Teensy++ programmed with firmware that functions on at least two random-ish simulated keypresses. (Placing a diode between pins F4 and B1 sends a "1" out via the USB cable!)  Now I just need a giant PCB and a couple of hours of soldering time...

Thanks again, sir!

- Ron | samwisekoi  <-- soon to be typed via Fn+F1

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #1587 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 23:26:25 »
I haven't seen any mention of the Sentraq (recently shipped from MD) 60% ...
I've just finished following the directions for writing a "hand wired" board and the EasyKeyMap program doesn't immediately die (turns out "teensy = false" is wrong; it's "teensy = False" ) so I'm thinking maybe I'm on to something.

my config file is here but be warned it's WKL / Dvorak and I'm not totally sure I read the TMK file correctly to set the LED.

I haven't soldered mine together yet so I can't test this but maybe someone else following, has this keyboard ...? I can post the notes in the TMK file explaining about ISO / split backspace (and the extra key for 1.25/6.25 layout) if anybody's curious.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1588 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 23:29:41 »
I haven't seen any mention of the Sentraq (recently shipped from MD) 60% ...
I've just finished following the directions for writing a "hand wired" board and the EasyKeyMap program doesn't immediately die (turns out "teensy = false" is wrong; it's "teensy = False" ) so I'm thinking maybe I'm on to something.

my config file is here but be warned it's WKL / Dvorak and I'm not totally sure I read the TMK file correctly to set the LED.

I haven't soldered mine together yet so I can't test this but maybe someone else following, has this keyboard ...? I can post the notes in the TMK file explaining about ISO / split backspace (and the extra key for 1.25/6.25 layout) if anybody's curious.

Never heard of it.  Just point me towards the TMK I can make sure your file works. 

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #1589 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 23:33:00 »
Never heard of it.  Just point me towards the TMK I can make sure your file works.

It's in here.
https://github.com/VinnyCordeiro/tmk_keyboard/tree/master/keyboard/s60-x

Thanks for looking over my handiwork.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline Jersern

• Australian Keyboard Modding and Repair Service
« Reply #1590 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 00:08:15 »
Just wondering, is possible to make the Monarch LHTK keyboard compatible with EasyAVR? Thanks! :)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1591 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 02:04:49 »
Just wondering, is possible to make the Monarch LHTK keyboard compatible with EasyAVR? Thanks! :)

ATMega? check. Documentation? check.

Yup, no problem here.  I'll have a go if metalliqaz doesn't get there first :))
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 April 2016, 02:11:27 by suicidal_orange »
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Jersern

• Australian Keyboard Modding and Repair Service
« Reply #1592 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 03:56:33 »

Please do! If you (or metalliqaz) can get it working, that would be absolutely amazing :-*

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1593 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 08:48:22 »

I'd appreciate it.  My Sigma project is taking up most of my time these days.  If you work it out send a pull request and we'll get it into the releases.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #1594 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 16:39:38 »
Ok, I am sure there needs to be a comma or two in here:

Code: [Select]
/CTRL(CV)
My desire is to have ^c ^v be output (COPY then PASTE).

But so far I get the text of the macro as shown above.

Thanks in advance!

- Ron | samwisekoi
(Auto-typed by my GH36 Matrix Keypad.)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1595 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 16:41:18 »
You used forward slash instead of backslash

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1596 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 16:53:37 »
I've gone for this layout from the Monarch thread, strange as the numberpad is

Apart from the little "key" (not usable) over the number pad enter it looks right, but does it work?  I hope so...

The hex is attached, please test it :)

edit: I have + and - switched on the numberpad, that will be corrected.

edit2 I also have an up arrow in the numberpad, that will be corrected too :-[
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 April 2016, 18:16:07 by suicidal_orange »
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1597 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 17:39:41 »

Show Image

Show Image

Apart from the little "key" (not usable) over the number pad enter it looks right, but does it work?  I hope so...

Nice!  To fix that enter key you should need a spacer of width -4, like this: (-4, None, '0')

Do you have a github account?  If so send a pull request.  Don't forget to give yourself attribution in the new file.  Otherwise I can add it to master whenever.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1598 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 17:54:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

Nice!  To fix that enter key you should need a spacer of width -4, like this: (-4, None, '0')

Do you have a github account?  If so send a pull request.  Don't forget to give yourself attribution in the new file.  Otherwise I can add it to master whenever.

Thanks - layout fixed.  Looks much better without a floating part-key :))

I don't have github, might be worth setting one up though if I can get confident with doing these (not sure on the diode and LED settings when converting TMK config) but not doing anything with this one until I know it works, does the attribution in the copyright at the top or ??  Would never have thought to add one!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1599 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 19:03:45 »

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks - layout fixed.  Looks much better without a floating part-key :))

I don't have github, might be worth setting one up though if I can get confident with doing these (not sure on the diode and LED settings when converting TMK config) but not doing anything with this one until I know it works, does the attribution in the copyright at the top or ??  Would never have thought to add one!

Yeah it's at the top with the copyright line.  You'd just add another line under mine with 2016 and your name, if you choose to use it.  By the terms of the GPL, the license has to stay.