Author Topic: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)  (Read 3517933 times)

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)
« Reply #4600 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 06:59:59 »
Maybe not so simple, but does anyone happen to know which white and beige SP colors are IMSTO's white and beige thick PBT caps closest to?

SP PBT colors:
http://keycapsdirect.com/pbtcolors.php

SP ABS colors:
http://keycapsdirect.com/abscolors.php

If you have IMSTO's keycaps in your possession, you might try using the color chip scans found here to compare against. The scans are not perfect yet, but we're working it.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #4601 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 08:23:17 »
Where can I find fullsize (TK) Ducky-compatible replacement cases? I plan on modding my case, and if something goes wrong, I'd like to be able to replace it if necessary.

Buy another Ducky?
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #4602 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 08:45:41 »
Question about HHKB function layer.

So let's say I use a software remapping tool to use a custom layout.  Will the function layer be moved to the new key location, for example Page Down in Dvorak follows the period to the new spot in Dvorak?

or will the function layer stay in the same location, but under a different key?
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #4603 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 09:21:26 »
Well according to SP legends a specific to a key size so 1u legends are not available for 1.5u key.  So my questions is this.  Is there anywhere I can go to see what legends are available for 1.5u keys?

I asked Melissa for the legends they have so we can make better mockups, she told me, they have over 3000 legends. And no consolidated electronic copy that can be used as a reference.

Now that is a bummer.  I need to find a good legend for 1.5u keys for Insert, Delete, Page Up, and Page Down.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #4604 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 09:39:31 »
I would still encourage you to try.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4605 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 09:41:40 »
The legends for the Round 4 symbols was owned my 7bit at deskthority right?  How receptive is he to letting people use those legends?  More thinking just a couple caps and not an entire group buy.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #4606 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 09:47:45 »
So let's say I use a software remapping tool to use a custom layout.  Will the function layer be moved to the new key location, for example Page Down in Dvorak follows the period to the new spot in Dvorak?

The function layer should not move when you change the layout via software, since the function layer is saved on the HHKB itself.

The legends for the Round 4 symbols was owned my 7bit at deskthority right?  How receptive is he to letting people use those legends?  More thinking just a couple caps and not an entire group buy.

I'm quite sure he would let you use them. Just ask him.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #4607 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 09:51:00 »
Where can I find fullsize (TK) Ducky-compatible replacement cases? I plan on modding my case, and if something goes wrong, I'd like to be able to replace it if necessary.

Buy another Ducky?

LOL, that's a possibility. Does no one make a generic fullsize case? Could I use a CoolerMaster replacement case?
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4608 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 09:52:35 »

Buy another Ducky?

LOL, that's a possibility. Does no one make a generic fullsize case? Could I use a CoolerMaster replacement case?

I don't think anyone does make a generic case for TKL let alone full size.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4609 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 11:43:40 »

Does CoolerMaster offer just a replacement case for any keyboard? As far as I know, it's only the QFR tops they're selling. I've also never seen a generic full size case. The full size stuff hasn't been getting much love.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #4610 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 11:45:07 »
CM only sells TKL tops. No TKL bottoms, and NOTHING to do with fullsize cases.

I cannot cite my source, but someone asked them before and they made it pretty clear they'll never release a full TKL case for sale seperately.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #4611 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 11:46:56 »
I asked Carter that question, and yeah, that was the response I got.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Masterchief79

« Reply #4612 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 13:49:53 »
Another Teensy question: Do you know if the "usual open source code" such as GH60 or whatever you usually use as a base code, is compatible with the 3.0 Teensy?
Taiwanese Fake-Model F with MX black copies (1984) | Apple Keyboard (salmon Alps 1987) | G80-1000HDD vintage blacks (1987) | G80-1000HFD vintage blues | G80-1800HFD | QPad MK50 browns | AEK II

Offline Tonyduck

« Reply #4613 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 15:13:23 »
I'm currently deciding between Reds and Blacks for my first keyboard. However, one issue that concerns me about Reds is accidentally pressing a key while resting your fingers on the keyboard.
I've been looking around the last couple days and have seen people comment on both ways, so I'm still unsure as to the possibilities of it. I'm leaning towards it not being a problem because I feel it would be brought up more, but I wanted to ask anyone from here with Red switches if they have/haven't experienced this.
I'm currently using a laptop and find myself putting most of my hand weight on the inner part of my wrist (I have zero knowledge of anatomy, sorry), if that amounts to anything.

Thanks

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #4614 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 15:17:26 »
I personally would start with blacks. But depends what you plan on doing with the board.

You don't have the chance to try the switches somewhere?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4615 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 15:21:46 »
Another Teensy question: Do you know if the "usual open source code" such as GH60 or whatever you usually use as a base code, is compatible with the 3.0 Teensy?

The TMK or Hasu's code is written in C, which is compatible with the Teensy 3.0. That's the most common open source code I've seen. Hasu's code can be found in Making Stuff Together. And just in case it wasn't clear before, the differences between the 3.0 and 2.0 can be found on that kickstarter page.

Edit: according to Soarer's post here, the Teensy 3.0 won't work with Soarer's or Hasu's code. It has a different CPU architecture and different voltage which won't interface with keyboards.

One issue that concerns me about Reds is accidentally pressing a key while resting your fingers on the keyboard.

This has brought up as an issue because of how light the actuation force is on an MX Red switch. It's not a problem with a switch per se, just how you rest your hands. I don't like Reds because I'd have so many errors like that due to the force. Like snoopy said, it's best if you can try switches out first.
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 November 2013, 07:58:20 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Tonyduck

« Reply #4616 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 15:26:44 »
I personally would start with blacks. But depends what you plan on doing with the board.

I have the sampler kit from WASD Keyboards as it's the best I can get. It doesn't come with any board mounting of sorts, so I tried to "simulate" a board, but I find my hand's weight to be different when trying the switches there rather than on my laptop.
I prefer the feeling of both linear switches and, based on the sampler kit, I'm confident I'd be completely satisfied with either switch, but my current mindset is slightly leaning towards the lighter Reds.

As for usage, I'm a college student studying graphic design & a gamer, so its pretty balanced between hotkey-ing (if I can use that) and "normal" typing.

[e] Do you guys suggest Blacks for a "safer" buy?" I'm confident I won't have any issues in regards to the finger strain I've read about coming from scissor switches (assuming the actuation forces I've read are accurate), as well as having friends that have tried Blacks that use their keyboards for the same purposes as I do and haven't experienced any strain.
The lighter feel of the Reds feels /slightly/ better from my point of view, but if there's any issues in regards to accidental presses (which seems to be the case from what you guys are saying?), I'd rather use the switch that gives me more function over feel.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 October 2013, 15:40:58 by Tonyduck »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4617 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 15:57:26 »
I'm confident I'd be completely satisfied with either switch, but my current mindset is slightly leaning towards the lighter Reds.

Do you guys suggest Blacks for a "safer" buy?

The lighter feel of the Reds feels /slightly/ better from my point of view

If you think Reds feel better, get Reds. It's a matter of personal opinion. If you've tried them and you don't think there's an issue, then get it. This is a personal choice for every GHer. Not a simple question at all; very subjective.

Offline Masterchief79

« Reply #4618 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 16:09:43 »
@BadAss: Thanks a alot, I'm not a genius when i comes to coding. It's my first project (trying to turn an old electrical typewriter with M9 switches into a 60% PC keyboard) and I don't want to make it harder, will all just take longer etc. I hope I will still be able to type some of my thesis on it which is due next week^^
Taiwanese Fake-Model F with MX black copies (1984) | Apple Keyboard (salmon Alps 1987) | G80-1000HDD vintage blacks (1987) | G80-1000HFD vintage blues | G80-1800HFD | QPad MK50 browns | AEK II

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4619 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 18:05:58 »

I have the sampler kit from WASD Keyboards as it's the best I can get. It doesn't come with any board mounting of sorts, so I tried to "simulate" a board, but I find my hand's weight to be different when trying the switches there rather than on my laptop.
I prefer the feeling of both linear switches and, based on the sampler kit, I'm confident I'd be completely satisfied with either switch, but my current mindset is slightly leaning towards the lighter Reds.

As for usage, I'm a college student studying graphic design & a gamer, so its pretty balanced between hotkey-ing (if I can use that) and "normal" typing.

[e] Do you guys suggest Blacks for a "safer" buy?" I'm confident I won't have any issues in regards to the finger strain I've read about coming from scissor switches (assuming the actuation forces I've read are accurate), as well as having friends that have tried Blacks that use their keyboards for the same purposes as I do and haven't experienced any strain.
The lighter feel of the Reds feels /slightly/ better from my point of view, but if there's any issues in regards to accidental presses (which seems to be the case from what you guys are saying?), I'd rather use the switch that gives me more function over feel.

I would just go with the reds.  I have a costar made Das keyboard with browns and they are the same spring.  I also have ergo modded clears and reds in my orbweaver.  I actually have more accidental keystrokes on the browns than I do with reds due to what I am using them for.  The reds are "WASD" for movement in WoW as I don't use my Das for gaming.  Just typing in the chat frame while I am gaming.  I also suggest reds as you are coming from a laptop which you said to be scissor switches.  Those to me are always fairly light.  The only difference between the blacks and the reds is the color of the plastic and the spring.  Worst case, you end up not liking the weight of them.  So the cheapest way to fix it if you still want linear switches is to just buy a set of springs and swap them out.  Springs are cheap.

Offline Tonyduck

« Reply #4620 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 19:54:16 »
Awesome, thanks for all the input fellas. Much appreciated.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #4621 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 21:28:23 »
Anyone know what material cherry mx stems are made of?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4622 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 21:36:19 »

*Guess incoming*

According to the Cherry info sheet, they're made of a thermoplastic. ABS, PBT, and POM fit this. But PBT can be brittle and repeated hits doesn't seem to lend itself to PBT. I would guess POM (Suggested by CommunistWitchDr) or ABS.

Edit: Hashbaz also guessed POM
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 October 2013, 08:24:47 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #4623 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 21:44:41 »

*Guess incoming*

According to the Cherry info sheet, they're made of a thermoplastic. ABS, PBT, and POM fit this. But PBT can be brittle and repeated hits doesn't seem to lend itself to PBT. I would guess POM (Suggested by CommunistWitchDr) or ABS.

I suppose I should just ask kawa, if it involves thermoplastic, he should know :p

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #4624 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 21:47:13 »
I think all of it is POM, stem, the top and bottom too.

Offline raKeto

« Reply #4625 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 00:41:08 »
How can i get my Keyboard repeating multiple Keys? Like in this Video

feature=youtu.be

Edit:

Figured it out now. With the program keyboardking you can fix windows messed up repeatrate. eyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye :D
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 October 2013, 01:08:17 by raKeto »

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4626 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 01:08:23 »
How can i get my Keyboard repeating multiple Keys? Like in this Video

feature=youtu.be

Sounds like an AHK script to me.  Though I could be wrong. 

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #4627 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 14:25:09 »
Can anyone recommend me a white LED strip that can connect to USB? Nothing too fancy or huge, just for above my keyboard tray so I can see it at night.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4628 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 14:26:29 »
Can anyone recommend me a white LED strip that can connect to USB? Nothing too fancy or huge, just for above my keyboard tray so I can see it at night.

I think you can buy little LED strips like that at Ikea. Pretty sure I saw that last time I was there.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #4629 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 14:30:21 »
Theres also those small USB desk lamps which you can get on ebay for like 5$.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #4630 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 14:36:39 »

I think you can buy little LED strips like that at Ikea. Pretty sure I saw that last time I was there.

I will take a look thank you.

Theres also those small USB desk lamps which you can get on ebay for like 5$.

Yeah I want something a little more lowkey. I was going to tape it to the underside of my table so it shines above my keyboard. :D

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #4631 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 14:53:19 »
Was thinking about something like this with an extension cable.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4632 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 15:24:20 »
you can also check www.frozencpu.com.  I know they carry a bunch of stuff for LED strips

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4633 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 15:39:26 »

Antec Halo Bias Lighting should work for you and is fairly inexpensive. 

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #4634 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 20:18:51 »
Why can't people make PCB's for plate mounted boards have extra holes for PCB mount switches to go into? It would make a ton of people's lives easier.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #4635 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 20:23:13 »
Why can't people make PCB's for plate mounted boards have extra holes for PCB mount switches to go into? It would make a ton of people's lives easier.

Which people, exactly? We included them in the GH60, the SmallFry keyboard, the GHpad, etc. You mean people as in Filco, Ducky, CM? They aren't in the business of spending more money than absolutely necessary when making a new product. More holes in the PCB = more cost.

in memoriam

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #4636 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 20:26:01 »

Which people, exactly? We included them in the GH60, the SmallFry keyboard, the GHpad, etc. You mean people as in Filco, Ducky, CM? They aren't in the business of spending more money than absolutely necessary when making a new product. More holes in the PCB = more cost.

Ah I see.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #4637 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 21:28:58 »

I ordered two of these. One for my monitor and one for my keyboard. Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Offline naokira

• The King in the North
« Reply #4638 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 00:23:44 »
Is titanium plates possible?
FaceW in LZ-CE

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4639 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 00:35:18 »
Is titanium plates possible?

It would be but for this application it will act like a large flat spring.  Not to mention that it is very difficult to machine and takes a fairly powerful laser to cut that way.  Also waterjet does work on Ti but you can't get the radius in the corners down small enough.  If you did get one cut with water jet it would be almost impossible to file the corners down.  But other than that I don't see why not.  And this is on top of the extra cost for Ti.

I just checked mcmastercarr.com and a 6x24 sheet of 304 stainless (not sure what grade plates here are cut from) is 32.99 + shipping.  For Ti (grade 2) for a 12x12 it is 78.02 and the 12x24 is 135.69.  Keep in mind these prices is for raw material.  Not to mention machine time and labor cost of actually getting one cut.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #4640 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 00:41:24 »

I ordered two of these. One for my monitor and one for my keyboard. Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Perfect.  I was going to suggest the same thing.  I have one on the back of my monitor to help with eye fatigue when the room is dark. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline bMind

« Reply #4641 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 05:09:51 »
Is the rubber coating on QFR an issue? Meaning does it wear of and you need to be extra careful while using/transporting it?

If yes, how hard is it to remove it and is it somewhat complicated process and is it really worth it?

And last one..Has anybody modded in any way their Keycool? Because I've seen many tricked out QFRs and not much of Keycools. Does it mean that QFR is more suited for mods than the other?
in flames we trust..

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4642 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 05:23:53 »
Is the rubber coating on QFR an issue? Meaning does it wear of and you need to be extra careful while using/transporting it?

If yes, how hard is it to remove it and is it somewhat complicated process and is it really worth it?

And last one..Has anybody modded in any way their Keycool? Because I've seen many tricked out QFRs and not much of Keycools. Does it mean that QFR is more suited for mods than the other?

The biggest reason you will see more tricked out QFR's than Keycools is price and availability.  QFR's are cheaper and available more places.

Edit:  Do Ducky full sized boards from mechanicalkeyboards.com ship with a key puller?
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 October 2013, 08:50:15 by Melvang »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4643 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 11:43:55 »
Do Ducky full sized boards from mechanicalkeyboards.com ship with a key puller?

I think so? When I went to MK.com, they had TONS of Ducky Keypullers so I assume that they put them in their Ducky board boxes when they ship them out. But I've never bought a Ducky so I don't know. Just assuming.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4644 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 16:40:03 »

Apparently it is quote resilient, although I read somewhere (here, might have been from Carter) that the coating was changed semi-recently to make it even more resilient.

The biggest reason you will see more tricked out QFR's than Keycools is price and availability.  QFR's are cheaper and available more places.

Edit:  Do Ducky full sized boards from mechanicalkeyboards.com ship with a key puller?

Both Ducky Shines I have came with extra WASD keycaps and a plastic keycap puller in a little plastic baggie.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #4645 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 16:45:25 »
Most of the recent Ducky's have nice wire type keycap pullers included with them. 

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4646 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 17:09:39 »
Thanks guys.  I am getting my aunt and uncle both much boards for Christmas and already have a couple extra caps and a couple more in the pipeline for them and just didn't want to have to pay for shipping again just for a puller.

Offline bMind

« Reply #4647 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 18:04:08 »
Thank you rowdy :)

And since you have both..got a question. You like QFR or Keycool more?
in flames we trust..

Offline bMind

« Reply #4648 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 18:02:56 »

in flames we trust..

Offline bMind

« Reply #4649 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 18:01:56 »

in flames we trust..