Author Topic: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)  (Read 1397286 times)

Offline sinicide

Re: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)
« Reply #1350 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 18:34:28 »
I guess I'll continue to wait and wait.

Number one preoccupation here on Geekhack is to wait, because what else is there to do  8) ?  Even I may lose my cool over a Group Buy due to outside influences, which isn't the fault of GH or the Organizers here.  Hence you need to develop a very high tolerance of being extremely calm and patient.

I think it's an ancient British character of always being Calm and Carrying On regardless to everything else that might happen to you in real life.  Bunny exemplifies that strong tradition with extreme ease and composure  :thumb: .

Oh yeah, I've been waiting nearly a year for this group buy so I can wait a while longer. It was just the confusing information that I saw in my support ticket that threw me off. But man it's so close I think I can taste the new keys lol.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1351 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 20:30:09 »
Oh yeah, I've been waiting nearly a year for this group buy so I can wait a while longer. It was just the confusing information that I saw in my support ticket that threw me off. But man it's so close I think I can taste the new keys lol.

Just crack open a brewsky and sit back and wait for the awesomeness to arrive at your front door  8) .

Offline winzds

« Reply #1352 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 00:31:33 »
still wait...

Offline b36one

« Reply #1353 on: Thu, 04 September 2014, 06:30:13 »
Me want dem leftovers! Have been camping hardcore to try not to miss it. Is there any easy way (apart from coming here daily) to make sure I don't miss it?

Offline Mad_Doktor

« Reply #1354 on: Thu, 04 September 2014, 09:43:46 »
Me want dem leftovers! Have been camping hardcore to try not to miss it. Is there any easy way (apart from coming here daily) to make sure I don't miss it?

You might want to check out the Classifieds but I don't see too many sets being offered for resale.
CM QFR - Cherry Blue | CM Storm Trigger - Cherry Brown | Keycool 84 - Cherry Black | Corsair K95 - Cherry Red | IBM Model M '93

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1355 on: Thu, 04 September 2014, 09:48:19 »

we will have the leftovers of this version ready once this gb concludes shipping, most likely in the next week or so

aside from that

there will be another version of this appearing soon
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline bianco

« Reply #1356 on: Thu, 04 September 2014, 09:53:58 »
i do hope it's after i get my set.... else it'd be like what happened with raindrop.

btw, my penumbra tracking has been stuck as pre-shipment since 29th august:(

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1357 on: Thu, 04 September 2014, 09:57:52 »
i do hope it's after i get my set.... else it'd be like what happened with raindrop.

it wont be until after shipping this gb

also

sometimes usps tracking just does that sir

Offline bianco

« Reply #1358 on: Thu, 04 September 2014, 10:03:55 »

it wont be until after shipping this gb

also

sometimes usps tracking just does that sir

thank you sir.
would love to have a pleasant surprise like the virulent yesterday  :thumb:

*edit: the package has arrived to my proxy service.
just waiting for stuff from kickstarter before i ship to sg!
thank you BL and CAS  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 September 2014, 06:37:13 by bianco »

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #1359 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 13:41:09 »
Since it's been a week since the last update, I was wondering if the US orders have completed shipping?

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #1360 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 14:45:30 »

Will you post a link to the R2 GB in this thread so we know or will this be posted in the "[CTRL]ALT Future" thread?

Offline bianco

« Reply #1361 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 03:24:44 »
finally got the set! it's fantastic.
the profile is quite nice and brings some classic feel to the keyboard.
however, it does dampen the 'bump' on the mx clears.

thanks BL and CAS. TFR's usb cable is superb.

plastic happiness in a box

checking out the keys

on the lightsaber v2

Offline Snooter

« Reply #1362 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 13:30:34 »
Have all the US orders gone out yet? I know a few weeks back they were waiting on the cable to be completed. I bought my order from someone else so I hope that isn't causing any issues.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1363 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 14:11:59 »
Have all the US orders gone out yet? I know a few weeks back they were waiting on the cable to be completed. I bought my order from someone else so I hope that isn't causing any issues.
You'll find all updates here
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60833.0
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #1364 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 15:29:54 »
Can I just cancel the cable part of my order (no refund necessary), so I can get the keycaps?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1365 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 21:47:13 »
finally got the set! it's fantastic.
the profile is quite nice and brings some classic feel to the keyboard.

checking out the keys
Show Image

You're lucky you actually got two key-sets with your order, I paid for 2 sets of each item but only received one of each. Hence I appreciate receiving them but again [CTRL]ALT will have to resend the rest out to me again.

Hence it will cost them.  To BunnyLake here, despite getting the order amounts wrong on my list can I at least pay for the shipping, for the rest of my key-sets, to my address?

I know what it's like to run a business hence getting the order amounts wrong can hemorrhage the bottom line of your organization.  Please at least let someone foot the bill in shipping because Australia is the MOST expensive place to send anything too ?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1366 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 06:33:21 »
raccoon was taken ill about a week ago and was taken to hospital, he got back home last night, and will be able to continue shortly, i dont know all the details but he assures me he is ok and will be on this soon

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1367 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 07:07:10 »
raccoon was taken ill about a week ago and was taken to hospital, he got back home last night, and will be able to continue shortly, i dont know all the details but he assures me he is ok and will be on this soon

Look what we've done to him, he's falling apart with all this immense pressure being applied upon him here.  Bunny you've got to help him out with the remaining orders because I fear the poor kid could die after what we've done to him with Penumbra  :'( .

I have to admit his construction of the USB cable is great, first class effort from him and the colour matches the blue of the darker modifiers perfectly.  Tell him he's done brilliantly there  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1368 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 07:14:57 »

Look what we've done to him, he's falling apart with all this immense pressure being applied upon him here.  Bunny you've got to help him out with the remaining orders because I fear the poor kid could die after what we've done to him with Penumbra  :'( .

I have to admit his construction of the USB cable is great, first class effort from him and the colour matches the blue of the darker modifiers perfectly.  Tell him he's done brilliantly there  :thumb:

its not your guys fault hehe

but he is on the mend and he literally messaged me as soon as he got back last night, he cranked out a ton before he went, and he intends to do the same again shortly

Offline bianco

« Reply #1369 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 07:39:23 »
glad to hear he's doing well.
stay healthy TFR!

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1370 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 10:45:06 »
Get well 100% TFR, GBs can wait.

Offline Mad_Doktor

« Reply #1371 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 11:23:30 »

its not your guys fault hehe

but he is on the mend and he literally messaged me as soon as he got back last night, he cranked out a ton before he went, and he intends to do the same again shortly

slow and steady wins the race.

raccoon, we're still waiting but you should take it slow and look after your health first! can't ship if you're sick and all! :P
CM QFR - Cherry Blue | CM Storm Trigger - Cherry Brown | Keycool 84 - Cherry Black | Corsair K95 - Cherry Red | IBM Model M '93

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #1372 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 10:57:53 »
How is Raccoon feeling?
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1373 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 11:05:07 »
How is Raccoon feeling?

ive sent him a couple messages and havent had a reply back from him yet

as soon as i get to catch up with him, ill work out a plan and a timeline for everything he has left to ship and update accordingly

Offline chrisq

« Reply #1374 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 11:12:55 »
How is Raccoon feeling?

as soon as i get to catch up with him, ill work out a plan and a timeline for everything he has left to ship and update accordingly

Planned second run for this keyset?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1375 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 11:13:31 »
How is Raccoon feeling?

yes with a special twist

Offline chrisq

« Reply #1376 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 13:52:39 »
How is Raccoon feeling?

yes with a special twist

Great, can't wait  :thumb:

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #1377 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 16:44:43 »
How is Raccoon feeling?

yes with a special twist

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1378 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 13:55:58 »
update for you guys, sorry about some info in the quote that doesnt concern this buy, but it is all applicable to explain the timelines of things

ok

i managed to speak to raccoon today, he is getting better from his stay in hospital

and we have set out a full roadmap to completely clear everything

im sorry if not everyone is happy with the order this is happening in, but we have laid stuff out like this to make sure we get things out as best as possible, without making deadlines we cant keep, that being said, this is a forecast, so it may deviate slightly, but me and raccoon spent a long time discussing timelines and make almost worst case scenario projections

so

there are 10 nostalgia orders left to send, these will be going out today september 25th

all raindrop non cable orders will have gone out by october 3rd
most of what is left of calm depths will be out by october 3rd (minus the double orders which i can now sort out as raccoon is home)

so, by october 3rd, a little over a week from now, we will conclude nostalgia, all of calm depths than we can do, and every raindrop non cable order

after this

penumbra cable orders will go out, this will be done by october 10th

so by october 10th we will have penumbra and nostalgia behind us, as well has almost all of calm depths concluded, or potentially all of calm depths if the kits come back in time

after october 10th, all that will be left is raindrop cables and toxic, now, instead of planning these out, we just spoke roughly, the plan is, on october 10th i will hook up with raccoon again, and lay out a plan for these in much the same way we did with everything else listed above

the rough guide is we will have the raindrop cable orders shipped by around the 20th, so that we are then only left with toxic with raccoon, again as a rough guide i would suggest non cable toxic will take a week, then cable toxic will take 10 - 14 days after

thank you to everyone who has shown support and patience over this bottleneck period

Offline Moralless

« Reply #1379 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 08:52:44 »

we will have the leftovers of this version ready once this gb concludes shipping, most likely in the next week or so

aside from that

May I ask how you will be planning to sell the leftovers? Im a newbie mech keyboard enthusiast who wished to have found your store a few months earlier, and would love to get my hands on this set or any of the sets you've produced since I love them all. Hopefully your mate raccoon gets back to top shape and the whole ctrl alt team can go back to full throttle because all the work you guys have produced are amazing imho.

Offline Mad_Doktor

« Reply #1380 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 10:23:24 »
update for you guys, sorry about some info in the quote that doesnt concern this buy, but it is all applicable to explain the timelines of things

ok

i managed to speak to raccoon today, he is getting better from his stay in hospital

and we have set out a full roadmap to completely clear everything

im sorry if not everyone is happy with the order this is happening in, but we have laid stuff out like this to make sure we get things out as best as possible, without making deadlines we cant keep, that being said, this is a forecast, so it may deviate slightly, but me and raccoon spent a long time discussing timelines and make almost worst case scenario projections

so

there are 10 nostalgia orders left to send, these will be going out today september 25th

all raindrop non cable orders will have gone out by october 3rd
most of what is left of calm depths will be out by october 3rd (minus the double orders which i can now sort out as raccoon is home)

so, by october 3rd, a little over a week from now, we will conclude nostalgia, all of calm depths than we can do, and every raindrop non cable order

after this

penumbra cable orders will go out, this will be done by october 10th

so by october 10th we will have penumbra and nostalgia behind us, as well has almost all of calm depths concluded, or potentially all of calm depths if the kits come back in time

after october 10th, all that will be left is raindrop cables and toxic, now, instead of planning these out, we just spoke roughly, the plan is, on october 10th i will hook up with raccoon again, and lay out a plan for these in much the same way we did with everything else listed above

the rough guide is we will have the raindrop cable orders shipped by around the 20th, so that we are then only left with toxic with raccoon, again as a rough guide i would suggest non cable toxic will take a week, then cable toxic will take 10 - 14 days after

thank you to everyone who has shown support and patience over this bottleneck period

Bunnylake,
Boss. That's a good roadmap.

Raccoon,
I hope healing is going well.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1381 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 10:30:48 »

aside from that

May I ask how you will be planning to sell the leftovers? Im a newbie mech keyboard enthusiast who wished to have found your store a few months earlier, and would love to get my hands on this set or any of the sets you've produced since I love them all. Hopefully your mate raccoon gets back to top shape and the whole ctrl alt team can go back to full throttle because all the work you guys have produced are amazing imho.

they will go up on the ctrl alt store once gb shipping has concluded, and i  will give people plenty of notice

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1382 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 11:34:01 »

aside from that

they will go up on the ctrl alt store once gb shipping has concluded, and i  will give people plenty of notice

Awesome I'm sure tons of people not just me will appreciate the heads up. Good on you and your team handling things so well.

Offline b36one

« Reply #1383 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 10:21:54 »

aside from that

Awesome I'm sure tons of people not just me will appreciate the heads up. Good on you and your team handling things so well.

Right you are, I'm so keen!

Offline CherryMX_Rainbow

« Reply #1384 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 12:59:43 »
Bunny,

Have all the sets been shipped out yet?  If not, appreciate if we can know a ETA on the remaining ones?

Thanks

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1385 on: Sun, 28 September 2014, 13:37:18 »
Bunny,

Have all the sets been shipped out yet?  If not, appreciate if we can know a ETA on the remaining ones?

Thanks

There's a major update just a few posts above yours.

Offline CherryMX_Rainbow

« Reply #1386 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 10:33:13 »
Bunny,

Thanks

Thanks, but Im not waiting for the penumbra cable order, i still have my penumbra keyset and ergodox set on pending...?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1387 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 11:39:25 »
Bunny,

Thanks

Thanks, but Im not waiting for the penumbra cable order, i still have my penumbra keyset and ergodox set on pending...?

if thats the case i must have missed the paypal payment, if you can send me the paypal transaction ID via pm, ill sort that out for you as soon as im back form vacation on october 4th

Offline CherryMX_Rainbow

« Reply #1388 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 12:50:37 »
Bunny,

Thanks

if thats the case i must have missed the paypal payment, if you can send me the paypal transaction ID via pm, ill sort that out for you as soon as im back form vacation on october 4th

Hi Bunny,

Just sent you a PM, see if you can sort it out at your soonest when you return.  Thanks

Offline Merloobi

« Reply #1389 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 10:48:58 »
Bunny, according to your update that Penumbra cable orders are going out on the 10th, does that mean all normal order should be out? I haven't heard anything regarding my order yet. Do you mind taking a look? It was a standard set with white alphas. Thank you.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1390 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 10:52:03 »
Bunny, according to your update that Penumbra cable orders are going out on the 10th, does that mean all normal order should be out? I haven't heard anything regarding my order yet. Do you mind taking a look? It was a standard set with white alphas. Thank you.

anything outstanding will be going at the same time

im still on vacation but when i get back ill catch up with raccoon and check we are still on track

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1391 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 16:11:51 »
Been out-of-pocket and away from the forums for a good three weeks, so I apologize if this question has been answered already.

Any updates on the scoops?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1392 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 16:18:01 »
Been out-of-pocket and away from the forums for a good three weeks, so I apologize if this question has been answered already.

Any updates on the scoops?

yeah they have been made and we have them, raccoon has them and ive been trying to get hold of him for a few days, as soon as i do ill get him to send me them and ill send them all out myself

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1393 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 18:52:22 »
yeah they have been made and we have them, raccoon has them and ive been trying to get hold of him for a few days, as soon as i do ill get him to send me them and ill send them all out myself

SCHWEET  :thumb: .  I knew the Bunny has been moving mountains to get our caps out as soon as possible.  Again, thanks for doing all this extra stuff on our behalf even though you didn't need to.

This is what we're talking about here the way [CTRL]ALT still goes way above anyone else in getting everything for this key-set.  We're not worthy, we're not worthy........  :p

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #1394 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 07:06:56 »
Does it look like Penumbra Sets that included custom cables will ship today, or close to today?
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1395 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 07:23:32 »
Does it look like Penumbra Sets that included custom cables will ship today, or close to today?

any time i have updates ill post them

last time i spoke to raccoon, we laid out that timeline and he promised me he could and would stick to it

i have been trying to contact him for the last few days and havent been able to get hold of him to get an update as to whether this has been done or if he is running behind

as soon as i speak with him, i will update everyone right away

i am as keen as anyone else to get this sorted, there is a ton i wanna do with ctrlalt that we are ready for now cody is shipping with me instead, however i dont feel comfortable moving on until this is all behind us, as i dont think its fair to everyone

i can promise ive offered all the support and alternatives i can to raccoon, and cant wait for the outstanding stuff to go out so we can move on

i really appreciate everyones patience and i really am doing everything i can

as stated above, as soon as i have contact with him, i will update each thread as well as the updates thread in the ctrl alt sub forum

and once i have confirmation these have rolled out, we have 2 very nice things to announce which im itching to do

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1396 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 14:20:48 »
Thank you for your always outstanding service and job, bunnylove~<3 You're always going far and beyond. We really do appreciate everything you do (I know I do ~).

I love you, mang. LOVE. YOU. MANG.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1397 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 15:32:07 »
Thank you for your always outstanding service and job, bunnylove~<3 You're always going far and beyond. We really do appreciate everything you do (I know I do ~).

I love you, mang. LOVE. YOU. MANG.

thanks so much for the kind words man

helps keep the motivation up

Offline phatdood9

« Reply #1398 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 17:16:41 »
Does anyone have a group buy status update?

I didn't get in on this, so I've been refreshing the CTRL ALT website every day hoping to see the extras  ;D

btw, thanks for all your hard work bunny!  :thumb:

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1399 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 17:27:26 »
Does anyone have a group buy status update?

I didn't get in on this, so I've been refreshing the CTRL ALT website every day hoping to see the extras  ;D

btw, thanks for all your hard work bunny!  :thumb:

Bunnylake said he will let the community know that the extra sets are going up on CTRL[ALT] so no fear  :thumb: Knowing him he will give people ample notice. But as for the current status it is still shipping from Raccoon. If you check the CTRL[ALT] subforum you can see an update thread that Bunny updates often.