Author Topic: [GB] GMK 9009 R3  (Read 69823 times)

Offline HungerMechanic

Re: [GB] GMK 9009 R3 - GB ENDS IN 3 DAYS, $99.99 base kit!
« Reply #150 on: Sat, 04 April 2020, 09:38:39 »
There's been near radio-silence from GMK in the past few weeks, understandable given Germany's effort to contain the COVID-19 outbreak.

GMK did post on Reddit about their new environmentally-friendly packaging recently, but that's all I've heard from them. Cherry corp also posted an April Fool's joke.

I'm glad Germany is taking serious measures to reduce the outbreak, and if that means delayed GMK sets, I'm fine with that. I just wish GMK was more communicative about what is going on. It concerns me that GMK is still accepting GBs as if they are going to run on schedule. The COVID-19 and subsequent economic crisis is going to affect both production and shipping for what is likely to be a long time.

Offline bobgr8

« Reply #151 on: Wed, 15 April 2020, 02:13:04 »
It's a shame that they can release a post about their new packaging, but not GB statuses.

Why do we pay white tax, to GMK? To be ghosted. A simple message communicating a delay seems necessary, the radio silence just shows the level of professionalism. KAT Milkshake is also delayed, they released an updated timeline with deferred dates.

****ty of GMK to not communicate. I understand the delays, I do not understand the hesitance to communicate.

Offline slxdegrees

• i write nice things to make people buy stuff
« Reply #152 on: Wed, 15 April 2020, 06:50:05 »
It's a shame that they can release a post about their new packaging, but not GB statuses.

Why do we pay white tax, to GMK? To be ghosted. A simple message communicating a delay seems necessary, the radio silence just shows the level of professionalism. KAT Milkshake is also delayed, they released an updated timeline with deferred dates.

****ty of GMK to not communicate. I understand the delays, I do not understand the hesitance to communicate.

There's been near radio-silence from GMK in the past few weeks, understandable given Germany's effort to contain the COVID-19 outbreak.

GMK did post on Reddit about their new environmentally-friendly packaging recently, but that's all I've heard from them. Cherry corp also posted an April Fool's joke.

I'm glad Germany is taking serious measures to reduce the outbreak, and if that means delayed GMK sets, I'm fine with that. I just wish GMK was more communicative about what is going on. It concerns me that GMK is still accepting GBs as if they are going to run on schedule. The COVID-19 and subsequent economic crisis is going to affect both production and shipping for what is likely to be a long time.

Oh, they did send an update to the vendors though.

Offline placebo guy

« Reply #153 on: Wed, 15 April 2020, 08:53:00 »
Awesome information. At least GMK isn't a full year behind schedule.
Leopold TKL MXRed; RF 103U 55G; WASD MXBlack; Unicomp Spacesaver; AT101W; RK-9000 Blue; various Filco

Offline HungerMechanic

Re: [GB] GMK 9009 R3
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 15 April 2020, 17:37:01 »
Honeywell is also getting ready to ship, from what I understand. It was scheduled for around the same time as 9009.

Offline lockett

« Reply #155 on: Wed, 15 April 2020, 18:41:23 »
SoldOUT

Offline MadsMe

« Reply #156 on: Thu, 16 April 2020, 10:59:47 »

Show Image

What does that mean exactly?
Does it meant that it ships on that day. That they plan on finishing production that day? Perhaps something entirely different  :blank:

Offline bobgr8

« Reply #157 on: Sun, 19 April 2020, 04:36:00 »

Show Image

Oh I saw  . https://dixiemech.com/news/4-17-20 . Dixie was yet to receive any update. Anyways any update is appreciated. We all knew gbs could run into issues, internal or external. Just glad to have an update!

Offline Bencze

« Reply #158 on: Tue, 19 May 2020, 18:32:31 »
Does anyone know if mykeyboard was supposed to be a reputable company? Tried contacting them 3 times past months and no reply at all. Thinking whether I should make a police report or how do you deal when they take your money but don't respond at all to any inquiry...
-= QFR w/ mx blues - HPE87 w/ mx browns - Ducky 1087XM w/ green alps =-

Offline aslanxdeft

« Reply #159 on: Tue, 19 May 2020, 18:38:16 »
Does anyone know if mykeyboard was supposed to be a reputable company? Tried contacting them 3 times past months and no reply at all. Thinking whether I should make a police report or how do you deal when they take your money but don't respond at all to any inquiry...
I would try their discord. They usually reply within a couple of hours

Offline dsw_408

« Reply #160 on: Wed, 20 May 2020, 12:56:05 »
Police report lmao
TGR Jane v2 | TGR Jane v2 CE |

Offline Hell-es

« Reply #161 on: Wed, 20 May 2020, 14:06:06 »
Best walk to belgium and ask  :thumb:

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #162 on: Wed, 20 May 2020, 14:37:31 »

Message NecrowomanX#5668 on Discord, she handles inquiries.

Offline phinix

« Reply #163 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 09:46:50 »
These are being shipped to us now.
My friend got message from Mykeyboard that this has been shipped to him.
9100 | 2070s | 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Philips 40" 4K BDM4065UC | Sentry 1.1
Realforce R2 55g Novatouched | Realforce 87U55 | Model M | Logitech MX518 Legend | X52 PRO
SA: Carbon, Penumbra, 7bit's Round6, Amber Screen Cherry: OG double shot XDA: Canvas MDA: Big Bone

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::
star citizen :::  CMDR Phinix 325A LTI

Offline ilezia

« Reply #164 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 10:02:56 »

I got an email with a copy of my (already paid) invoice. No tracking/shipping information or notification of such though.

Offline phinix

« Reply #165 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 10:20:39 »

I got an email with a copy of my (already paid) invoice. No tracking/shipping information or notification of such though.

They send invoice just before posting it, so you should get one soon.
9100 | 2070s | 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Philips 40" 4K BDM4065UC | Sentry 1.1
Realforce R2 55g Novatouched | Realforce 87U55 | Model M | Logitech MX518 Legend | X52 PRO
SA: Carbon, Penumbra, 7bit's Round6, Amber Screen Cherry: OG double shot XDA: Canvas MDA: Big Bone

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::
star citizen :::  CMDR Phinix 325A LTI

Offline HungerMechanic

« Reply #166 on: Mon, 25 May 2020, 13:50:09 »

DixieMech

GMK 9009 Round 3 *

In Transit

9009 R3 has shipped from GMK and is on its way to us. We do not know the time it will take to clear customs.