Author Topic: [GB] GMK Café (Nearing Completion - Updated Thread)  (Read 208017 times)

Offline Langelandia

[GB] GMK Café (Nearing Completion - Updated Thread)
« on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 11:32:39 »
Current group buy status:

There are clearly issues with the spacebars of this set for some, if not many people. Please continue to post pictures of the issues so we can share them with GMK as we work with vendors to correct these issues. I would like to get everyone the product they expected. Please be patient with me - I'm working on it <3

Updated August 7th, 2020

As coffee Café gained popularity in Italy in the 16th century, clergymen pushed the church to ban this new, scary drink as "satanic." This discussion was brought all the way to the Pope himself: Clement VIII. The literal freakin' Pope took one sip and found this beverage so wonderful he remarked how they should "baptize it and keep it for themselves." Café is incredible enough to change the mind of a pope and it's darn sure wonderful enough to put on your keyboard, too.

Welcome to the Group Buy thread for GMK Café!

The set is available from these wonderful folks:

US- Cannonkeys https://cannonkeys.com/
EU - mykeyboard.eu https://mykeyboard.eu/
Asia - iLouis with iLumkb https://ilumkb.com/
Australia - DailyClack https://dailyclack.com/
Canada (I know, eh?!) - DeskHero https://www.deskhero.ca/

Sales Numbers

Colors Used

Alphas: L9
Modifiers: RAL 8019 https://www.ralcolorchart.com/ral-classic/ral-8019-grey-brown
Accents: RAL 1001 https://www.ralcolorchart.com/ral-classic/ral-1001-beige

Kits

Prices

With Cream (base kit, MOQ 250) because who doesn't like a touch of cream in their coffee? $125  MOQ MET

"Wait a second...do I see two TAB keys in that base kit?"

Why yes, you do! Since there is an option for the Black kit to be purchased in addition to the With Cream kit, you would be able to cover two full keyboards (up to TKL and 65% with different bottom rows) using the caps you would receive - with the exception that you'd be missing a second TAB key. Without adding cost, we were able to add in a second TAB key to add value to those who purchase both the With Cream and Black kits. <3

Sugar (numpad/ISO, MOQ 100) for those in the world who like a little sweet in their life. $48

Black (dark alphas, MOQ 100) for anyone who doesn't want none of that crap in their cup. $66

Extra Shots (spacebars, MOQ 100) to give it a little extra kick. $23 MOQ MET

Special Blends (40s/ortho, MOQ 100) to cover different palates. $52

Quick note: the current renders don't show the presence of scooped homing keys for both the base and dark kit. All F & J alphas will have homing - both bar and scooped will be in the kits. I am working to update the renders to show this correctly.

Renders, Lots of Renders

https://imgur.com/a/UggMOdR

RAMA Caps

Important note: the cap colors will be matched by RAMA to the GMK caps we provide once we've locked in the colors after the matching process is complete.

préparer - French for to prepare, ready, make, set, get ready, and of course...brew - ANSI R3 Enter $52 MOQ MET

Bean - Row 1 $38 MOQ MET

Deskmat

Why worry about spilling coffee on your deskmat anymore when you can already have a stained one so you don't feel bad about it?! $17

Social

I have a Discord server where we chat about a bunch of stuff, including the set of course so if you like updates and silly thing, come join. All are welcome, even if you're not buying =)
https://discord.gg/Wj9VCNK

You can find me @langelandia on Instagram if you're interested. I sometimes post pictures of things and stuff or whatever
https://www.instagram.com/langelandia/

It's not black, I promise.

More

Here's color comparison to black (CR) and white (WS1). The Café colors are on the top.

Color Matching

This is round one of our color matching process - we anticipate round two since they could be just a bit closer than they are now, but we're very happy with the first attempt and are confident that we will match the chosen RAL colors. These pictures were taking in full sunlight.

11.5.2019 - Round 2 color samples are inbound!

More

Sleeve Art

Timelines

Production time is expected to be roughly 16 weeks and we anticipate the set will ship to buyers in April.

Collaborations

-C.Y.O. Keycaps https://www.instagram.com/ttylerdurden/

-Alpha Keycaps https://www.instagram.com/alphakeycaps/

-Latrialum https://www.instagram.com/latrialum/
     Pictures of test caps: https://imgur.com/a/vOvLXdD

-CruzCtrl Cables https://cruzctrl.gg/

More details to come about the collaborations SoonTM

Special Thanks

-To my muse: ”Coffee, the bitter liquid that provides the only semblance of pleasure left in these dark times.”
-Upas for believing in the set and grabbing me day one of IC
-All the proxies - I wanted to share this set with as many people as possible and you're helping to do that.
-Onecreativemind for artwork
-Abec and Janglad for continued renders and support
-Fox for initial inspiration idea
-Voxkey, eskimojo, spade, bhk1004
-The Top Clackers, Brian and Jae, and everyone in their Discord willing to share their feedback and/or support of the set
-Oldcat and other graystudio discord users for additional input and support
-Urbantheii for hype hype hype
-Bryan for the good luck you sent to me when Dracula's date was announce =)
-And Everyone that has commented or interacted with me re:Café at all. You've helped guide this project through your questions and wonderful feedback and have made the set what it is today. I cannot thank you enough. Truly.

If you'd like to support the set, put this into your signature =):
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=100820.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/ljTaApa.png[/img][/url]
Updates
9.25.19 - Added in album of test caps by Latrialum
10.1.19 - changed GB to live
10.2.19 - Added sales chart
10.3.19 - updated color comparison to correctly state cafe colors were the two top colors of the image.
10.15.19 - Updated base kit to reflect the addition of the mod colored Pipe key and the additional light "B" into base kit
11.1.19 - Closed GB
11.5.19 - Added sales numbers without extras - Round 2 color samples inbound
12.17.19 - Updated to inform all vendor orders placed and colors accepted
3.11.2020 - deskmats shipped - info from GMK tells us it is likely the delivery timeline on set will now be May (sorry =(( )
4.2.2020 - updated sleeve art due to packaging change from GMK
4.24.2020 - Added quote of shipping from GMK to vendors as May 28, 2020

Thank you all for looking <3
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 August 2020, 18:23:14 by Langelandia »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
Re: [GB] GMK Café (Live on October 1st)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 09:06:56 »
Approved
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Capsy

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 09:17:37 »
Café café café

Offline fleeceman

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 09:33:59 »
Woop woop finally

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 10:02:47 »
Let's get it!  :cool:

Offline megaforce

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 10:46:46 »
watashi namewa espresso desu
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline darko

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 11:29:49 »
let me grab my purse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline yrneh

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 17:43:59 »
I really can't tell, but are the colors of the letters on the alphas the same color as the modifiers?

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 21:56:57 »
Really want to support this with the Canadian online option!!! Thank you!  So many good sets. So hard on the wallet, gotta make it work. Is it weird I dont even have a keyboard?  :p

Offline Langelandia

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 21:57:14 »
I really can't tell, but are the colors of the letters on the alphas the same color as the modifiers?
Yessir

Offline gminso

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 22:54:18 »
oh... so 1u white beans only exists in renders?

Offline upas

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 23:01:18 »

The base kit has 2x 1U coffee beans (R4)

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 23:23:36 »

Did you mean white cap, dark brown bean (ie the inverse)?

Offline gminso

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 23:28:23 »

yes.. those ones. which to me is the true representation of the beans.  :(

Offline PotatoTM

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 25 September 2019, 00:25:00 »
Damn I was super excited for the Canadian vendor but it seems their prices are actually worse than just buying from the US vendor and having it shipped to Canada when buying multiple kits, maybe in the future it's value will come from avoiding duty fees (and instead paying regular taxes) but for this buy it seems il be going through Canonnonkeys, looking forward to it, GLWGB!

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 25 September 2019, 00:27:46 »

yes.. those ones. which to me is the true representation of the beans.  :(

I was gonna put that one as the b key, also r4. I hear you.

Offline jonowarren94

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 25 September 2019, 09:11:40 »
Just went to the [IC] to be like 'waiting for GB' and its here!

Looking great, really hope everything hits MOQ

Offline jerrolds

• Discord "jerrolds | deskhero.ca#0379"
    • Deskhero.ca
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 25 September 2019, 10:28:14 »
Damn I was super excited for the Canadian vendor but it seems their prices are actually worse than just buying from the US vendor and having it shipped to Canada when buying multiple kits, maybe in the future it's value will come from avoiding duty fees (and instead paying regular taxes) but for this buy it seems il be going through Canonnonkeys, looking forward to it, GLWGB!

Hey Potato!

Yea pricing is a weird one, and I wanted to make sure pricing was just as good if not better than grabbing from US proxies traditionally but obviously theres currency/exchange fees thats normally hidden when purchasing in USD. Then the inherent shipping costs and duty/custom fees (UPS/Fedex + CBSA, which is usually $10) thats not really seen until after the purchase.

I tried to use standard "Canada Tax" that we're all used to paying for US goods. Which is about 5-10%, and I tried to round down when I could.

So ya, really hoping I can support the Canadian market by offering US like-prices, and add value by having quicker shipping (all within Canada and avoid 2 customs inspects from Germany -> US -> Canada) and removing any hidden fees.

I know it kinda looks like a cheap cash grab, but its tough - I'm trying guys!

Really hoping Canada has a good market for this kinda stuff as my store is a niche within a niche heh

« Last Edit: Wed, 25 September 2019, 13:39:24 by jerrolds »

Offline asianfork

• Alice
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 25 September 2019, 11:08:11 »
I'm so glad to see this being sold through a Canadian vendor. And the black looks amazing. For sure going to get it. This is like getting two kits in one kit haha.

Also lowkey looks like the nines and Olivia had a baby and made this.

Offline Protein

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 21:15:56 »
One more day! ONE MORE DAY! This will be my first gmk set.  :p

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #20 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 00:01:55 »
Live! In for base, black and sugar.

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 02:51:18 »

Hey Potato!

Yea pricing is a weird one, and I wanted to make sure pricing was just as good if not better than grabbing from US proxies traditionally but obviously theres currency/exchange fees thats normally hidden when purchasing in USD. Then the inherent shipping costs and duty/custom fees (UPS/Fedex + CBSA, which is usually $10) thats not really seen until after the purchase.

I tried to use standard "Canada Tax" that we're all used to paying for US goods. Which is about 5-10%, and I tried to round down when I could.

So ya, really hoping I can support the Canadian market by offering US like-prices, and add value by having quicker shipping (all within Canada and avoid 2 customs inspects from Germany -> US -> Canada) and removing any hidden fees.

I know it kinda looks like a cheap cash grab, but its tough - I'm trying guys!

Really hoping Canada has a good market for this kinda stuff as my store is a niche within a niche heh

Lovely to see Canadian support emerging! Like you have alluded to, for the sake of such a minor difference in costs to the end user, with the advantage of localised shipping it should be a no-brainer for people in the region.

Offline martensson

« Reply #22 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 03:41:10 »
Been waiting for this GB for a long while, and already bought base+rama :)

Offline Solotov

« Reply #23 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 04:00:29 »
Is there any info on when the GB ends?
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline jooobe

« Reply #24 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 05:34:20 »
@Langelandia on cannonkeys I can't checkout the cafe deskmats with the caps have to pay separate shipping?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Offline eirunoopi

« Reply #25 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 05:39:44 »
Maybe this was mentioned somewhere and I missed it, but is the RAMA keycap metal or plastic? I assume plastic but it also looks rather metallic in the renders, so I have no idea.

Offline dydy124

« Reply #26 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 08:16:10 »
Does anybody have experience with Desk Hero for the canadian proxy? I normally do buisness with cannonkeys for my orders (I live in canada). I reckon everything should be fine but you know, better safe than sorry.

Offline SUB01

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 08:39:46 »
Maybe this was mentioned somewhere and I missed it, but is the RAMA keycap metal or plastic? I assume plastic but it also looks rather metallic in the renders, so I have no idea.
From what I remember, most RAMA caps are usually alu. Maybe I'm wrong tho

Offline blakstealth

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 09:45:57 »
I don't think coffee too often, but this set is delicious.

Offline nguyenhimself

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 11:18:46 »
Unless mentioned otherwise (like those silicone caps), you can safely assume that they are milled alu.

Offline AidenHero

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 11:54:38 »
Thanks for having a Canadian vendor! It really helps and i hope more people follow (especially if this group buy does well in Canada)

Couldn't help but support something this nice, the Canadian vendor is just the cherry on the top

Offline Langelandia

« Reply #31 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 12:05:34 »
Unless mentioned otherwise (like those silicone caps), you can safely assume that they are milled alu.

Brass =)

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #32 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 17:21:48 »
@Langelandia on cannonkeys I can't checkout the cafe deskmats with the caps have to pay separate shipping?

Yes, because the deskmats ship before the caps and they also weigh much more than the caps. It's unfortunate that they cost so much to ship, but the price before shipping is quite reasonable. The other vendors also do something similar BTW. 

Offline fleeceman

Re: [GB] GMK Café (Group Buy LIVE through October)
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 18:00:03 »
Very interested in the Cafe Keypora - what is the plan for that? Is that like a automatically entered into a raffle with every base set or something?

Offline BrainBunker

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 02 October 2019, 02:25:45 »

Yes, because the deskmats ship before the caps and they also weigh much more than the caps. It's unfortunate that they cost so much to ship, but the price before shipping is quite reasonable. The other vendors also do something similar BTW.

I have an order in at cannonkeys for your GMK Voyage along with the deskmat that was all one order and listed as combined shipping. Was that a mistake?

Offline trg1234

« Reply #35 on: Wed, 02 October 2019, 07:37:07 »

I have an order in at cannonkeys for your GMK Voyage along with the deskmat that was all one order and listed as combined shipping. Was that a mistake?

Cannonkeys deskmat policy changed pretty recently. I think you ordered before the policy change.

Offline jerrolds

• Discord "jerrolds | deskhero.ca#0379"
    • Deskhero.ca
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 02 October 2019, 14:26:25 »
Does anybody have experience with Desk Hero for the canadian proxy? I normally do buisness with cannonkeys for my orders (I live in canada). I reckon everything should be fine but you know, better safe than sorry.

The shop used to be Hivemind Cables which was primarily headphone/audio focused until I decided to expand it to more desk oriented high end stuff recently.  I'm on discord if you wanna chat - and i frequent the Canada Mech Keyboard discord too lately!

You can see my partnerships over at Kono.store (the Brands they love section) and heres my CanuckAudioMart profile - https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/userfeedback.php?user_id=63491

Offline ZivZulander

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 02 October 2019, 15:38:25 »
Put in order for the deskmat, which would also match really well with my Coffehouse keycaps. In for the GMK Cafe keycaps as well, as soon as I have some more cash to spare soon (too many nice keycaps!).

Offline Langelandia

« Reply #38 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 11:16:32 »
Very interested in the Cafe Keypora - what is the plan for that? Is that like a automatically entered into a raffle with every base set or something?

This is something that will be an opt-in post group buy and will be done raffle style for those who bought base kits =)

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 11:58:36 »
More
Show Image

As coffee Café gained popularity in Italy in the 16th century, clergymen pushed the church to ban this new, scary drink as "satanic." This discussion was brought all the way to the Pope himself: Clement VIII. The literal freakin' Pope took one sip and found this beverage so wonderful he remarked how they should "baptize it and keep it for themselves." Café is incredible enough to change the mind of a pope and it's darn sure wonderful enough to put on your keyboard, too.

Welcome to the Group Buy thread for GMK Café!

Show Image

The set is available from these wonderful folks:

US- Cannonkeys https://cannonkeys.com/
EU - mykeyboard.eu https://mykeyboard.eu/
Asia - iLouis with iLumkb https://ilumkb.com/
Australia - DailyClack https://dailyclack.com/
Canada (I know, eh?!) - DeskHero https://www.deskhero.ca/

Sales Numbers

More
Show Image

Colors Used

Alphas: L9
Modifiers: RAL 8019 https://www.ralcolorchart.com/ral-classic/ral-8019-grey-brown
Accents: RAL 1001 https://www.ralcolorchart.com/ral-classic/ral-1001-beige

Kits

Prices
Show Image

With Cream (base kit, MOQ 250) because who doesn't like a touch of cream in their coffee? $125
Show Image

"Wait a second...do I see two TAB keys in that base kit?"

Why yes, you do! Since there is an option for the Black kit to be purchased in addition to the With Cream kit, you would be able to cover two full keyboards (up to TKL and 65% with different bottom rows) using the caps you would receive - with the exception that you'd be missing a second TAB key. Without adding cost, we were able to add in a second TAB key to add value to those who purchase both the With Cream and Black kits. <3

Sugar (numpad/ISO, MOQ 100) for those in the world who like a little sweet in their life. $48
Show Image

Black (dark alphas, MOQ 100) for anyone who doesn't want none of that crap in their cup. $66
Show Image

Extra Shots (spacebars, MOQ 100) to give it a little extra kick. $23
Show Image

Special Blends (40s/ortho, MOQ 100) to cover different palates. $52
Show Image

Renders, Lots of Renders

https://imgur.com/a/UggMOdR

RAMA Caps

Important note: the cap colors will be matched by RAMA to the GMK caps we provide once we've locked in the colors after the matching process is complete.

préparer - French for to prepare, ready, make, set, get ready, and of course...brew - ANSI R3 Enter $52
Show Image
Show Image

Bean - Row 1 $38
Show Image
Show Image

Deskmat

Why worry about spilling coffee on your deskmat anymore when you can already have a stained one so you don't feel bad about it?! $17
Show Image

Social

I have a Discord server where we chat about a bunch of stuff, including the set of course so if you like updates and silly thing, come join. All are welcome, even if you're not buying =)
https://discord.gg/Wj9VCNK

You can find me @langelandia on Instagram if you're interested. I sometimes post pictures of things and stuff or whatever
https://www.instagram.com/langelandia/

It's not black, I promise.

More

Here's color comparison to black (CR) and white (WS1). The Café colors are on the bottom.

Show Image

Color Matching

This is round one of our color matching process - we anticipate round two since they could be just a bit closer than they are now, but we're very happy with the first attempt and are confident that we will match the chosen RAL colors. These pictures were taking in full sunlight.

More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Sleeve Art

Show Image

Timelines

Production time is expected to be roughly 16 weeks and we anticipate the set will ship to buyers in April.

Collaborations

-C.Y.O. Keycaps https://www.instagram.com/ttylerdurden/

-Alpha Keycaps https://www.instagram.com/alphakeycaps/

-Latrialum https://www.instagram.com/latrialum/
     Pictures of test caps: https://imgur.com/a/vOvLXdD

-CruzCtrl Cables https://cruzctrl.gg/

More details to come about the collaborations SoonTM

Special Thanks

-To my muse: ”Coffee, the bitter liquid that provides the only semblance of pleasure left in these dark times.”
-Upas for believing in the set and grabbing me day one of IC
-All the proxies - I wanted to share this set with as many people as possible and you're helping to do that.
-Onecreativemind for artwork
-Abec and Janglad for continued renders and support
-Fox for initial inspiration idea
-Voxkey, eskimojo, spade, bhk1004
-The Top Clackers, Brian and Jae, and everyone in their Discord willing to share their feedback and/or support of the set
-Oldcat and other graystudio discord users for additional input and support
-Urbantheii for hype hype hype
-Bryan for the good luck you sent to me when Dracula's date was announce =)
-And Everyone that has commented or interacted with me re:Café at all. You've helped guide this project through your questions and wonderful feedback and have made the set what it is today. I cannot thank you enough. Truly.

If you'd like to support the set, put this into your signature =):
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=100820.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/ljTaApa.png[/img][/url]
Updates
9.25.19 - Added in album of test caps by Latrialum
10.1.19 - changed GB to live
10.2.19 - Added sales chart

Thank you all for looking <3

Nice sales graph!

Offline trg1234

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 14:12:43 »
I still want dvorcol's sales graph :(

Offline fleeceman

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 10 October 2019, 06:17:58 »
Is it looking like Sugar will be made even if it doesn't hit 100??

Offline geistmate

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 10 October 2019, 10:57:47 »
So although it was said ' you would be able to cover two full keyboards (up to TKL and 65% with different bottom rows) using the caps you would receive ', it looks like there's only 1 regular 2u backspace.. So if we wanted to fill a TKL + 65%, most likely one of those keyboards will have to have split backspace correct? Not complaining, just making sure. Already joined for both creame + black!

Offline Poesjuh

« Reply #43 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 02:31:47 »
So although it was said ' you would be able to cover two full keyboards (up to TKL and 65% with different bottom rows) using the caps you would receive ', it looks like there's only 1 regular 2u backspace.. So if we wanted to fill a TKL + 65%, most likely one of those keyboards will have to have split backspace correct? Not complaining, just making sure. Already joined for both creame + black!
Correct :) Usually one of the main things missing for a "double build" is the TAB, including that with the dark alpha's helps a lot :) You'll also be missing stuff like nav cluster etc. So in order to fill 2 boards one has to be split backspace and at the most a 65% / 1800 mini (like a Cypher/Dharma for example).

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
Re: [GB] GMK Café (LIVE through 10.31 - All Kits Will Be Made!)
« Reply #44 on: Mon, 14 October 2019, 06:57:58 »
Just checking - who's buying Sugar kit just for numpad and won't be using ISO caps from it?
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Wren

• Artist
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 14 October 2019, 14:22:16 »
Do the black alphas have Deep dish homing keys for F and J?

« Reply #46 on: Mon, 14 October 2019, 15:45:06 »
Do the black alphas have Deep dish homing keys for F and J?

Base and dark alphas look like regular keys and bar’d (on the dark alphas, over on the right) but no deep dish for either ?

Offline phinix

« Reply #47 on: Tue, 15 October 2019, 02:31:27 »
Yep, dark have bars on the caps on the right. No deep dish.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 15 October 2019, 09:52:19 »

Really?  Then this is the first GMK set I know of that contains non-homing F & J.

Offline phinix

« Reply #49 on: Tue, 15 October 2019, 10:58:57 »

Really?  Then this is the first GMK set I know of that contains non-homing F & J.

Homing caps with bars, not deep dish.