Author Topic: Kavik's Diet  (Read 8374 times)

Offline yui

Re: Kavik's Diet
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 12 November 2020, 12:43:33 »

Any egg = too many.
Animal proteins = poison.

yet again extreme...

You can say freight trains slow then reverse.  But at the PERSONAL level, it's all crashes. Heartdisease+ Cancer account for ~30-50% of all deaths.  There is a 25% chance your very first heart attack kills you.  Of all the things to not roll on.

well the slower it is the less damage, it will cause, but right now you are not slowing it down, if we keep the crashes analogy, a crash at 50km\h is far less deadly than one at 200 the faster we can get to 50 the better, 0 is not yet obtainable and by wanting 0 or nothing peoples will choose nothing in most cases.

Then collectively, this is not just a personal choice with personal consequences. The totality of toxic consumption is generating the greatest destruction to the ecosystem.

well yes but it is an incredibly difficult choice to make for most, so they will chose to not do it, i do not ask you to not preach veganism but not to be that binary about it, you make veganism look bad and so steer peoples away from it.

and yeah sorry Kavik, i will stop trying to make TP4 think in gradients, well at least on this post, he is just hurting his own cause and it makes me somewhat sad...

edit: well i need to stop using quotes that way, i fail too often...
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 November 2020, 14:13:02 by yui »
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 12 November 2020, 14:03:09 »
Kavik, Take my advise and don’t take our advise. Do what works for you. Read up on the subject but trust what works for your body over so-called experts. Let us know what ends up helping.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 12 November 2020, 19:20:53 »
The one piece of advice I can offer is: people would be surprised how much better they would feel and how much healthier they would be if they were properly hydrated (which I can almost guarantee is a lot more water than you think it is). This isn't one of those crackpot theories or new-age diets, water is just super ****ing important.
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 13 November 2020, 08:06:56 »
Yup as Larry the Lobster said "Always Be Hydrating!" (Sponge Bob), one of the few times a cartoon was correct in a life tool.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D