Author Topic: [IC] Think6.5 v2 - Gasket 65% Keyboard // GB July 19 | Live stream | giveaway  (Read 209819 times)

Offline chowder266

Dang..... I totally missed it..... This week has been hell.... I lost a close friend last week and completely forgot about this.... It is not my ****ing month... I was planning to buy 2 and i totally forgot about my reminder. I really hope there are extras coming out later.

Hey man I'm really sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better, there will be another short window where you can join the GB when alexotos Twitch streams his second build (Friday 7pm EDT). Hopefully you can place your order then. All the best to you.

Do you know how long it will be open for?! I would really like to nab, even just one...

It will be open for the duration of the streams so somewhere between 2-3 hours.

Nice! Is it unlimited during that window?

Yes! Last chance before extras sale

Offline puq

Hey I picked up an additional badge during the second window of the group buy. I purchased my board in the first window. It didnít charge me for shipping for the single badge. Will the orders automatically be combined if I used all the same information, email, address etc.? Thank you!!

Offline ShovelScum

Awesome! Scored one with 2 extra badges. I could not afford 2 keyboard kits like i initially wanted... But i am happy to get to nab one of these either way!
Like the name suggests, I am the ScumBag who rides a Shovel through this landfill.

Offline JoltFX

Hey I picked up an additional badge during the second window of the group buy. I purchased my board in the first window. It didnít charge me for shipping for the single badge. Will the orders automatically be combined if I used all the same information, email, address etc.? Thank you!!
Youíll need to email potter... check discord and use command !contact for his and graystudio emails. Potter replied in an hour for me and merged the two no problem. Donít expect it without reaching out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: [IC] Think6.5 v2 - Gasket 65% Keyboard // GB July 19 | Live stream | giveaway
« Reply #1354 on: Sat, 01 August 2020, 21:18:31 »
Please tell me the next window is next Friday August 7th and not this past Friday. My heart canít take having missed this twice.

Offline Cresc3nt

Re: [IC] Think6.5 v2 - Gasket 65% Keyboard // GB July 19 | Live stream | giveaway
« Reply #1355 on: Sat, 01 August 2020, 21:36:58 »
Please tell me the next window is next Friday August 7th and not this past Friday. My heart canít take having missed this twice.

The sale is over, you're gonna have to wait for extras :(.

« Reply #1356 on: Sat, 01 August 2020, 21:38:22 »

The sale is over, you're gonna have to wait for extras :(.

Womp. Womp. Seriously sad day.