Author Topic: [IC] Think6.5 v2 - Gasket 65% Keyboard // GB July 19 | Live stream | giveaway  (Read 371679 times)

Offline x1angel

Was really hoping for the color options shown in this render, especially the one with the greenish/teal bottom, but it looks like it’s not going to be an option huh?  :(
Yah, I pre-ordered GMK Lazer just for this, if the production lacks these color options, that's would be a lil bit disappointed to me.

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Offline $W4GK!NG

• Keyboard/Car/Audio Enthusiast
    • Linktree
Is the 1U/2U badge secured to the case by friction?
Its magnetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fail

any chance a graystudio logo badge could be reconsidered?? 😔

Offline Mimiq

Was really hoping for the color options shown in this render, especially the one with the greenish/teal bottom, but it looks like it’s not going to be an option huh?  :(
Yah, I pre-ordered GMK Lazer just for this, if the production lacks these color options, that's would be a lil bit disappointed to me.

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

I feel you. I was hoping that the teal prototype would stay to match the new GMK Hammerhead set.

Offline alwaysbless

Are there in prototype pics of the blue / black version? Renders make it look a blue-greyish color itd be super nice if possible to see what it looks like irl.

Offline mvkoto

Are there in prototype pics of the blue / black version? Renders make it look a blue-greyish color itd be super nice if possible to see what it looks like irl.

The final color is supposed to be a greyish blue.

Offline bluuz

A High-gloss chamfer version will be limited, fcfs during the GB this month:

Show Image

Show Image

How many units will be available? Do you have any mechanisms in place to stop bots from grabbing all the units, since it's FCFS?

Offline tiffgu123

Is the render shown with GMK Nord the blue-black version?

Offline ImunizE

I'm still hoping for these colourways to go with my GMK Lasers ive ordered aswell even if its a paid optional extra for the pink bottom would look great

Offline Caspid

This looks interesting, but the logo badge kinda kills the aesthetic.

Offline domoshi

also, not everything that sells out quick is because of "bots". especially not if it was very limited with high demand in the first place...

Agreed. There's many people that want it as much as anyone else.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Plates and PCB:

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Panda colorway (e-white + black) prototypes:

Offline Shutter_Shock

Plates and PCB:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks great! Is that a darker gray than the last pcb pic you shared, or is the light just different? Either way, I like it. Love the black plate too. Are you thinking of doing both black and white plates, or are you still deciding between the two?

Also, regarding the panda colorway, that prototype looks killer. Does the case only screw together along one edge? Or are there hidden screws?

Offline KMPLSV

Honestly even a bot cant check out in 1s. Your bot would need to know every field for every page involved in the check out in advance (unlikely unless youve seen it before) and itd still take at least 3-4s. That just sounds off period.
Ehhhhhh.....definitely don't want to promote any bots as I can't stand them, but bots like PrismAIO, etc, can check out in a second and they do know every field in advance. Bots capable of this are highly available and frequently used.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Offline KMPLSV

Limited chamfer edition sold out in less than 1s? People must have quick fingers

ate up by bots ofc, oldcat is there a way we can prevent bot attacks?
Stop bot attacks? Get rid of the demand.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Offline hkhawk

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks really nice, even better than the recent renders where the black looked a bit gray

Offline tiffgu123

Even though I will definitely buy a board, I'm still feeling slight conflicted that I can't have a solid theming with this board. If I want a full boat theme, I still have the gear outlet. If I want a full gear light bulb theme, I still have boat theme bottom weight.

I am pretty sure they are going to offer different badge designs

Offline isaiasr212

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Me sooooo so Hooooneeeeey :D

Offline TofuOrganic

Quietly praying the GStudio logo is a cheeky option for the badge come GB

Offline beekey

The Panda looks fantastic. Damn.

Offline Ashen_21

This board looks so amazing!

Offline MGonzo1308

Will we be able to pick a mix of poly and aluminum ? top part of the case aluminum and bottom poly... I think that would be really nice.

Offline alanskiii

Will we be able to pick a mix of poly and aluminum ? top part of the case aluminum and bottom poly... I think that would be really nice.

I was hoping to do the opposite, pc top/alu bottom. But word is we don't know if aluminum and poly carb will have same tolerance. I'd be down to make a trade if we can find out 🙏

Offline Axariel

+1 for PC top pink bottom

Offline TofuOrganic

If you want an Alu/Poly combo you’ll need to grab a full alu and full poly board as they arent offering a mix :)

Offline ManiacMarc

• Twitch
Can I just haz now T_T

Offline MGonzo1308

I was hoping to do the opposite, pc top/alu bottom. But word is we don't know if aluminum and poly carb will have same tolerance. I'd be down to make a trade if we can find out 🙏

Dude I wouldn't mind trading.. I am on the fence to getting one of each anyways... not sure yet.. if I dont get one of each then message me and I will trade... depending on the color..hahahahah!

Offline Cresc3nt

I really wish there was a light blue option :(

Offline sagarsiddhpura

Some noob questions:
Are plates and PCS's same for 1u and 2u variants?
Can you use other standard 65% pcb's?

Thanks

Offline lamonayon

Some noob questions:
Are plates and PCS's same for 1u and 2u variants?
Can you use other standard 65% pcb's?

Thanks

PC's and Plates are different from 1U and 2U afaik.  As for other PCB's, given the mount-type and the layout of the badges, I don't think that is also possible.

Offline alwaysbless

Im down to do a swap too. Id love a Blue top + PC bottom. So if anyone wants a PC top w/ black bottom LMK!

Offline NervousMink

I'm so excited for this, 10 more days!

Offline jubei

Panda looking good. Gold badge looking to pair with it to go with the gold screws at the bottom. Will this be easy to do? Thanks—can't wait

Offline acaban

will a video build with a prototype be avaiable before the GB starts? so to assess the general quality and "sound" ?

Offline dereknt

will a video build with a prototype be avaiable before the GB starts? so to assess the general quality and "sound" ?

Alexotos is building one for his charity stream.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
1U PC Prototype (lightbulb version):

2U Prototype (Compass version):

Offline FlitzDeelman

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Shutter_Shock

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks great! Is the 1u build with a black plate?

Offline alwaysbless

1U PC is looking extra clean. All it needs is a brass badge and its end game.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
GB currently projected in the week of July 20, 2020
Prototypes have been shipped to Alexotos and myself via Potter's DHL agent (I will then send to a few other streamers in the US). Alex will be doing a giveaway stream and maybe another regular stream! I have an e-white aluminum (1U) and one PC (2U) shipped to Alex. Up to him which one he will be giving away :)

The GB will be unlimited for the first day of release. We will then evaluate order quantity demand with the factory's capacity on the first day and decide how long we run the GB.
This is getting closer and closer! Thank you all again for the positive energy, much appreciated!
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 July 2020, 22:59:42 by oldcat »

Offline wackobear0118

Looking forward to buying this.

Offline Rockets.

Cant wait to join! Also cant wait for my Cyber65 to show up too :D

Offline dRnRcRr

Offline ecbob

really hope that red/black case will be a pickable option

Offline harrislp

I am super excited for this group buy, though not sure if I will get the polycarbonate version or a blue and black version, as I plan to pair this board with the KAT arctic keycap set which I feel will match the colours of the think very well.

Offline lamonayon

Prototypes have been shipped to Alexotos and myself via Potter's DHL agent (I will then send to a few other streamers in the US). Alex will be doing a giveaway stream and maybe another regular stream! I have an e-white aluminum (1U) and one PC (2U) shipped to Alex. Up to him which one he will be giving away :)

The GB will be unlimited for the first day of release. We will then evaluate order quantity demand with the factory's capacity on the first day and decide how long we run the GB.
This is getting closer and closer! Thank you all again for the positive energy, much appreciated!

Thanks, oldcat!

Which one's left for you then? or the one's you're gonna get? Can you show more pics of the Panda 🐼 with keycaps please?

Offline fabijolo

• I like expensive plastic.
They already confirmed it; dual tone red-black will be an option!
really hope that red/black case will be a pickable option

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life

Thanks, oldcat!

Which one's left for you then? or the one's you're gonna get? Can you show more pics of the Panda 🐼 with keycaps please?

Hey bro! Will for sure do that. I have quite a few keycap sets that will work perfectly with the Panda colorway!

Offline Jyobah

super excited for this board.