Author Topic: [IC] GMK ThinkCaps // Please fill out the form  (Read 49878 times)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: [IC] GMK ThinkCaps // Please fill out the new form!
« Reply #300 on: Fri, 28 August 2020, 17:04:15 »
The Icon Mods kit is missing the Esc key in its icon version.  :(

Isn't that a Mac thing?

I am a PC user and I have never used a Mac, so I know nothing about Macs. I have this example of a previous Icon Mod kit.

Show Image

that esc icon made it's first mac appearance on the apple adjustable keyboard (icon was not on the keycap, but beside it on the case). it was later part of the "think different" keyset and i'm sure has been used in a couple mac-centric sets since.
- also the modifier key right next to the spacebar is the icon for apple's "option" key (alt on pc)

This ESC key is just the icon equivalent for full icon sets. It is the first time that it was related to macs, and I have been around some time to tell.

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #301 on: Fri, 28 August 2020, 17:09:04 »
- also the modifier key right next to the spacebar is the icon for apple's "option" key (alt on pc)

Actually, given the orientation, that's the standard Alt symbol (just without an arrow). It would be Apple's Option symbol if it were the opposite orientation.

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
    • Group buy portal
« Reply #302 on: Fri, 04 September 2020, 11:08:37 »
Just a reminder,

Last day to join GMK Dolch R5, if you need the Extension kit compatible (in part) with GMK ThinkCaps:

Offline colonelpanic

« Reply #303 on: Sat, 05 September 2020, 20:14:44 »
Is there a projected GB date? I’ve been purchasing parts over the past months exclusively for these keycaps.

Offline IBMweMissU

« Reply #304 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 00:57:41 »
Is there a projected GB date? I’ve been purchasing parts over the past months exclusively for these keycaps.

Haha, me too !

Offline Cloods

« Reply #305 on: Sat, 19 September 2020, 03:03:46 »
i was 100% expecting a set made of thinking emojis. Cant tell if i'm disappointed that its not or relieved

« Reply #306 on: Sun, 20 September 2020, 12:04:52 »
i was 100% expecting a set made of thinking emojis. Cant tell if i'm disappointed that its not or relieved

Definitely relieved, this set looks dope.

Offline itbesandrodoe

« Reply #307 on: Mon, 21 September 2020, 08:35:34 »
Count me in - I just completely restored and upgraded a T420 to use as a daily laptop and I would love my TexYoda to match!