Author Topic: Mx mechanical keyboard lightest springs  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Plautus

Mx mechanical keyboard lightest springs
« on: Fri, 10 July 2020, 11:37:41 »
I wanna buy those 12 S    (Actuation  8 cN)    World Premier  Ultra light   Jan 2019
But only 1 shop offers them, and if I try to purchase it says they dont accept online purchases....

Where do I get the lightest springs?

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
Re: Mx mechanical keyboard lightest springs
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 10 July 2020, 21:04:11 »
Sprit has a list on their site of vendors that carry their product.

I don't know how low on springs you've gone in the past but these will be SUPER sluggish to return, which can actually slow your typing speed, not increase. They will also be stupid easy to activate on accident and they won't even come close to working if you're using tactile or clicky.
Filco MJ2 L.E. w/hand milled Vortex case, custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, sound dampened,  Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs | HMMK TKL | Magicforce 68 | YMDK75 | KBT Race S L.E. | Das Pro (Costar model) | GH60 | IBM Model M (x2)

Online suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: Mx mechanical keyboard lightest springs
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 12 July 2020, 14:47:28 »
What are you hoping to do with them?  Gateron Clears are stupidly light (I struggled to notice any resistance pressing one with my pinky) and they're rated at 35g.  I have 30 of these springs somewhere if they would be of any use to you?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod
MX Brown 30g, HHKBish
Vortex OEM PBT
for See how the other half lives challenge!