Author Topic: IBM G70 CRT (my analysis)  (Read 30949 times)

Offline instantkamera

IBM G70 CRT (my analysis)
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 20:20:15 »
Quote from: InSanCen;204308
And for the environmentally conscious of you out there, I'll be sure to recycle what's left of it after I scrape it out of the lift shaft...:thumb:

Must remember to bring a dustpan and brush.

Who cares, EIBM will be offsetting your carbon footprint by running this power hungry piece of **** till it rots his eyes out or explodes in his face.
Realforce 86UB - Razer Blackwidow - Dell AT101W - IBM model MCST  LtracX - Kensington Orbit - Logitech Trackman wheel opticalAMD PhenomII x6 - 16GB RAM - SSD - RAIDDell U2211H - Spyder3 - Eye One Display 2

Offline gr1m

« Reply #101 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 20:24:02 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;204292
or everyone else has a bad visual IQ.

Let me a tell you a story about a guy named Bob.

One day, Bob was driving home on the freeway while his wife was at home watching TV and waiting for Bob to arrive. All of a sudden, she saw a news report that there was an alleged maniac on the freeway driving in the wrong direction. She's worried that Bob might get hurt and calls him on his cellphone. Bob answers the cellphone and his wife says, "Bob, sweetie, be careful, apparently there's a maniac driving in the wrong direction on the freeway!"

Bod replies, "Honey, they're ALL driving in the wrong direction!"

Offline instantkamera

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 20:27:12 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;204310
English isn't your native language.

So you don't understand me? That's why you have chosen to ignore all arguments backed by fact in favour of changing the subject and blind zealotry.

TABARNAK!
Realforce 86UB - Razer Blackwidow - Dell AT101W - IBM model MCST  LtracX - Kensington Orbit - Logitech Trackman wheel opticalAMD PhenomII x6 - 16GB RAM - SSD - RAIDDell U2211H - Spyder3 - Eye One Display 2

Offline InSanCen

« Reply #103 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 20:28:28 »
Quote from: instantkamera;204313
Who cares, EIBM will be offsetting your carbon footprint by running this power hungry piece of **** till it rots his eyes out or explodes in his face.

Made my day... thanking you muchly for that!
Currently Using :- IBM M13 1996, Black :
Currently Own :- 1391406 1989 & 1990 : AT Model F 1985 : Boscom 122 (Black) : G80-3000 : G80-1800 (x2) : Wang 724 : G81-8000LPBGB (Card Reader, MY) : Unitek : AT102W : TVS Gold :
Project\'s :- Wang 724 Pink-->White Clicky : USB Model M : IBM LPFK :
Pointing stuff :- Logitech MX-518 : I-One Lynx R-15 Trackball : M13 Nipple : Microsoft Basic Optical\'s
:

Offline instantkamera

« Reply #104 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 20:28:55 »
Quote from: gr1m;204314
let me a tell you a story about a guy named bob.

One day, bob was driving home on the freeway while his wife was at home watching tv and waiting for bob to arrive. All of a sudden, she saw a news report that there was an alleged maniac on the freeway driving in the wrong direction. She's worried that bob might get hurt and calls him on his cellphone. Bob answers the cellphone and his wife says, "bob, sweetie, be careful, apparently there's a maniac driving in the wrong direction on the freeway!"

bod replies, "honey, they're all driving in the wrong direction!"

rawfullmajo

Offline hyperlinked

« Reply #105 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 20:35:48 »
My stupid filter is on so I don't see EIBM's messages, but since everyone's quoting him, I'll begrudgingly lend a little credence to what he's saying. It's possible for one person to notice nothing wrong with a CRT image and another person staring at the same image to be so bothered by it that he can't look at it. The flicker rate is the same for both, but your physiology affects how you perceive the screen's image.

It doesn't mean that 60Hz is good enough for him though. It means he can tolerate it just fine, but even when you don't see the flicker, your brain is working harder to fuse the images so everyone will eventually fatigue and see some flicker or at least have to stop from fatiguing. If you work fine under 60Hz, you can work fine for longer under 75Hz and so forth.

Another interesting experiment in the dumb flicker tricks category is to stare at a fluorescent light bulb when you're well rested and then stare at it after you've been up without sleep for 24 hours. You might be able to spot some flicker you couldn't see before or it'll be much more pronounced. This is for the same reason you're more likely to see CRT flicker when you're tired.

Flicker is "noise" and your brain can filter it out, but it takes energy to do so. If you're smart, you divert your energy toward more productive things than filtering out noise.
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 July 2010, 20:41:39 by hyperlinked »
-

Topre: Realforce 103U Cherry: Filco Majestouch 104 (Brown), Ione Scorpius M10 (Blue)
Buckling Spring: IBM Model M1391401 ALPS: Apple Extended Keyboard II (Cream), ABS M1 (Fukka/Black), MicroConnectors Flavored USB (Black)
Domes: Matias Optimizer, Kensington ComfortType, Microsoft Internet Keyboard
Scissors: Apple Full Sized Aluminum
Pointy Stuff: Razer Imperator, Razer Copperhead, DT225 Trackball, Apple Magic Mouse, Logitech MX1000, Apple Mighty Mouse
Systems: MacPro, MacBook Pro, ASUS eeePC netbook, Dell D600 laptop, a small cluster of Linux Web servers
Displays: Apple Cinema Display 30", Apple Cinema Display 23"
Ergo Devices: Zody Chair, Nightingale CXO, Somaform, Theraball, 3M AKT180LE Keyboard Tray

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #106 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 20:37:17 »
Quote from: instantkamera;204313

I never had any issues with my IBM stuff, it'll keep working just fine.

Quote from: instantkamera;204318
So you don't understand me? That's why you have chosen to ignore all arguments backed by fact in favour of changing the subject and blind zealotry.

Technically a person who is a zealot goes insane and angry. Or in some cases, feels to inflict physical damage to something they don't like -- such as G70 CRTs. I'll say one thing: it'll be one hard monitor to break. It's not made cheaply, nor is it poor quality. And I think they can actually support 120Hz.
Keyboards: '86 M, M5-2, M13, SSK, F AT, F XT

Offline gr1m

« Reply #107 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 20:38:29 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;204329
It's not made cheaply, nor is it poor quality.

cause it ain't made in China!

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #108 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 20:47:54 »
Quote from: hyperlinked;204302
I have the same sensitivity to low refresh rates. A 60Hz CRT refresh rate for a few hours will literally make my eyes feel like they've been punched. Low refresh rates were really bad for my productivity. I always made sure to spend some extra money for the nicer monitors.

You can get just about any monitor to run at 60Hz with little noticeable flickering. With old monitors, I turn down the contrast a bit and it makes a big difference in the flickering. Try it next time you're using a flickery CRT.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline instantkamera

« Reply #109 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 20:52:44 »

Technically a person who is a zealot goes insane and angry. Or in some cases, feels to inflict physical damage to something they don't like -- such as G70 CRTs. I'll say one thing: it'll be one hard monitor to break. It's not made cheaply, nor is it poor quality. And I think they can actually support 120Hz.

Technically:

zeal·ot  (zlt)
n.
a. One who is zealous, especially excessively so.
b. A fanatically committed person.

and:

zealous [ˈzɛləs]
adj
filled with or inspired by intense enthusiasm or zeal; ardent; fervent

and:

zeal  (zl)
n.
Enthusiastic devotion to a cause, ideal, or goal and tireless diligence in its furtherance. See Synonyms at passion.

No mention of insanity or anger. Sorry to have proven you wrong. It being your language and all, I would have thought you had a much firmer grasp on it's usage.

Now then. You continue to use what ever you damn well please, I really don't care. The thing is, you can dream up all kinds of reasons why you want/continue to use a given product, but the best, and SAFEST reason is because YOU want to. See, this way you avoid coming off as a dolt, and other people don't feel the need to shield the rest of the internet from nonsense.

Subjective statements are fine, because they can always be backed by any argument you want. The minute you start presenting them as fact, you had better be prepared to back that **** up.

Now go forth ... and ... **** it, continue to wreak havoc. It really is the best bang for our internet-entertainment buck.

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #110 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 21:01:59 »
Quote from: kishy;204335
Thanks, actually, I was going to reply saying that as much as I'd enjoy to see it oblitered I couldn't enjoy it knowing it may be placed in a trash bin rather than sent to the appropriate place...

Ultimately it's one monitor out of however many people set on top of hills for target practice with, but if everyone has the "only one" mentality then it's a whole bunch more than "only one" which isn't so good.

I have a G70 available to me locally at the same place as a high school auto shop 'shop car' Cutlass Supreme like so:

I wonder...can I combine these two elements for great win?

You should really try the monitor out rather than accuse me and say it's bad. It most certainly isn't. All the people I asked said they couldn't see flickering on it.

I think webwit had a lot of sense now.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #111 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 21:03:41 »

Do you know what resolutions it can support 120Hz at?

But that does sound like a pretty good monitor, hearing that it cost over $600. I've got a Gateway2000-branded Trinitron tube from 1996 which can handle pretty good refresh rates. The monitor itself is kind of ugly and beat-up, but it displays a pretty good quality image.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #112 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 21:11:10 »
You got to realize that these monitors are old. When things get old, some are in better shape than others. I think EverythingIBM turned out to be lucky and got one in good shape. I know I had a Dell-branded Trinitron from 1997 that was plain awful. But I traded it for a Gateway2000-branded Trinitron from '96 and the Gateway one is much better. They both are basically the same monitor, but the Dell one was the "sucky" one. You might be in a similar situation. Just because that old Dell one stunk didn't mean all the old Trinitrons stunk.

Offline hyperlinked

« Reply #113 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 21:13:45 »
Quote from: kishy;204335
I couldn't enjoy it knowing it may be placed in a trash bin rather than sent to the appropriate place...

I know. What an awful way to disgrace a trash bin.
-

Topre: Realforce 103U Cherry: Filco Majestouch 104 (Brown), Ione Scorpius M10 (Blue)
Buckling Spring: IBM Model M1391401 ALPS: Apple Extended Keyboard II (Cream), ABS M1 (Fukka/Black), MicroConnectors Flavored USB (Black)
Domes: Matias Optimizer, Kensington ComfortType, Microsoft Internet Keyboard
Scissors: Apple Full Sized Aluminum
Pointy Stuff: Razer Imperator, Razer Copperhead, DT225 Trackball, Apple Magic Mouse, Logitech MX1000, Apple Mighty Mouse
Systems: MacPro, MacBook Pro, ASUS eeePC netbook, Dell D600 laptop, a small cluster of Linux Web servers
Displays: Apple Cinema Display 30", Apple Cinema Display 23"
Ergo Devices: Zody Chair, Nightingale CXO, Somaform, Theraball, 3M AKT180LE Keyboard Tray

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #114 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 21:20:50 »
Quote from: instantkamera;204339
Technically:
No mention of insanity or anger. Sorry to have proven you wrong. It being your language and all, I would have thought you had a much firmer grasp on it's usage.

You mean ITS usage, "it's" stands for "it is," when you say "it is usage," it sounds very odd.

Being a zealot does constitute insanity -- to the point of becoming in a religious state and bloodthirsty for a cause. What I said was correct, you're just trying to find my exact synonyms.

Here's the entrances for "zealot" under Webster's 1828 dictionary:
zealot

ZEALOT, n. Zelot. One who engages warmly in any cause, and pursues his object with earnestness and ardor. It is generally used in dispraise, or applied to one whose ardor in intemperate and censurable. The fury of zealots was one cause of the destruction of Jerusalem.

Quote from: microsoft windows;204344
Do you know what resolutions it can support 120Hz at?

But that does sound like a pretty good monitor, hearing that it cost over $600. I've got a Gateway2000-branded Trinitron tube from 1996 which can handle pretty good refresh rates. The monitor itself is kind of ugly and beat-up, but it displays a pretty good quality image.

Probably 1280x1024 maximum if it's possible. Win98 doesn't give me the listing for 120hz though (it just gives me the same generic list for any CRT).

Quote from: kishy;204345
Webwit, with all due respect, would have smacked you around this place so hard with his e-penis it would have genuinely not been funny by the time he was done. Your IBM fanboyism is maddening. We all have preferences and sometimes our preferences are for inferior things...the difference is others are willing to admit they prefer inferior things whereas you say "LOL IBM IS DA BEST DOOD" which is rather irritating.

I built the computer the G70 is currently on and spent hours behind (in front of?) that thing playing with configuration options trying to get it to stop sucking. It just didn't wanna play nice so I left it there at 1024x768x32 at 70Hz.

To webwit I was more of a neutral entity.
I could say people gorging themselves with modern technology is maddening too... ipads... ipods... dells... macs... hps... consumerism chaos.

When you say to make it "stop sucking" that's so generic. I easily configured mine the way I wanted. It's almost effortless with all the digital buttons at the bottom. No time wasted flipping through menus. The only thing I haven't been able to do is force windows 98 to show 120Hz, I think it could be the graphics card though.

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #115 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 21:41:23 »
Quote from: kishy;204362

120Hz would require a decent graphics card and appropriate monitor driver.

I'll try hooking it up to a win7 computer and trying it out later some day... 120Hz is impressive for an older monitor. Seems kind of useless seeing as most computers in 1995 couldn't even support that (unless IBM was waiting for people in 2010 to run it in 120Hz).

Offline instantkamera

« Reply #116 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 21:44:36 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;204358
You mean ITS usage, "it's" stands for "it is," when you say "it is usage," it sounds very odd.
I sit corrected, a mere typo, I assure you.

Being a zealot does constitute insanity -- to the point of becoming in a religious state and bloodthirsty for a cause. What I said was correct, you're just trying to find my exact synonyms.
Then you SHOULD have said:

Technically a person who is a zealot [can become] insane and angry.

As, while those behaviours ARE attributable to zealousness, they are by no means implied.

Probably 1280x1024 maximum if it's possible. Win98 doesn't give me the listing for 120hz though (it just gives me the same generic list for any CRT).

I thought you said 1024x768 was the MAX res for this monitor?

I could say people gorging themselves with modern technology is maddening too... ipads... ipods... dells... macs... hps... consumerism chaos.

For once I might agree with you.

When you say to make it "stop sucking" that's so generic. I easily configured mine the way I wanted. It's almost effortless with all the digital buttons at the bottom. No time wasted flipping through menus. The only thing I haven't been able to do is force windows 98 to show 120Hz, I think it could be the graphics card though.

Clearly you have lower visual standards than the rest of us...

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #117 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 21:54:46 »
Quote from: instantkamera;204366
I thought you said 1024x768 was the MAX res for this monitor?
Clearly you have lower visual standards than the rest of us...

Lenovo's wonderful butchered web listing was confusing me, I did have it running in 1280x1024 on my thinkpad -- I just thought maybe somehow I was wrong. And yeah it does 120Hz:

There was no distortion either, I think the video drivers on my 300PL were just whacked (that or the S3 integrated gfx card). I never installed half of the stuff correctly because I was too lazy and am going to get a better one with a pentium 1 processor.

But to be honest, 120Hz and 60Hz look exactly the same to me.

Offline instantkamera

« Reply #118 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 22:16:04 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;204368
Lenovo's wonderful butchered web listing was confusing me, I did have it running in 1280x1024 on my thinkpad -- I just thought maybe somehow I was wrong. And yeah it does 120Hz:
Show Image

There was no distortion either, I think the video drivers on my 300PL were just whacked (that or the S3 integrated gfx card). I never installed half of the stuff correctly because I was too lazy and am going to get a better one with a pentium 1 processor.

But to be honest, 120Hz and 60Hz look exactly the same to me.

120Hz at what res? certainly not the aforementioned 1280x1024...

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #119 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 22:32:00 »
Quote from: instantkamera;204373
120Hz at what res? certainly not the aforementioned 1280x1024...

Yep it does 1280x1024 at 120hz, here's a screenshot:

Impressive... I myself didn't think it was capable of it.

EDIT: I should add that it also displays support for well past 120Hz... but heh, I don't want to break it. It's going to stay running in 60Hz at 640x480 for the rest of its existence.
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 July 2010, 22:34:18 by EverythingIBM »

Offline instantkamera

« Reply #120 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 22:38:51 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;204376
Yep it does 1280x1024 at 120hz, here's a screenshot:
Show Image

Impressive... I myself didn't think it was capable of it.

EDIT: I should add that it also displays support for well past 120Hz... but heh, I don't want to break it. It's going to stay running in 60Hz at 640x480 for the rest of its existence.

Guaranteed that monitor is not being driven at that spec, regardless of what winders says.

Is there an OSD or any other way of seeing, on the monitor itself, what signal is fed?

I suppose it isn't impossible, but it is highly unlikely.

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #121 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 22:43:07 »
Quote from: instantkamera;204377
Guaranteed that monitor is not being driven at that spec, regardless of what winders says.

Is there an OSD or any other way of seeing, on the monitor itself, what signal is fed?

I suppose it isn't impossible, but it is highly unlikely.

Yes it is running at 120Hz in 1280x1024. If you have so many questions and doubts, go get yourself a G70. Otherwise I don't care, I have the thing in front of me and witnessed that it's a very nice prime monitor...
It has no OSD whatsoever, it's completely digital. It does have a colour diagnostic screen when unplugged however.

Offline instantkamera

« Reply #122 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 22:52:38 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;204378
Yes it is running at 120Hz in 1280x1024. If you have so many questions and doubts, go get yourself a G70. Otherwise I don't care, I have the thing in front of me and witnessed that it's a very nice prime monitor...
It has no OSD whatsoever, it's completely digital. It does have a colour diagnostic screen when unplugged however.

Yeah I probably wont do that.

If it IS really RUNNING at that spec (a big if), then that ONE plus for a monitor that STILL isn't the best in the world, as you have clearly stated it to be.

I think it's great how you have ignored all previous comments containing proof of that fact. Are you even connected to the rest of the internet, or does your DNS server just round-robin between the IBM site and GH?

Offline D-EJ915

« Reply #123 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 22:56:17 »
EIBM's role model:

Offline instantkamera

« Reply #124 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 22:57:30 »
Quote from: D-EJ915;204382
EIBM's role model:

Show Image

Clearly not g70s. Clearly NOT achieving desired liftoff.

Offline instantkamera

« Reply #125 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 23:00:39 »
Quote from: kishy;204379
'Digital' could and would in most cases include an OSD, but that's beside the point.

truf.

The graphics card will do what the driver tells it. As much as I hate to say this, if the monitor couldn't handle 120Hz, it would be displaying a mess of garbage...

Yes, but the monitor doesn't need to comply. However, anything is possible, and like I said, that would be a plus in my books.

Either way, still fairly generic ****.

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #126 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 23:02:00 »
Quote from: instantkamera;204380
Yeah I probably wont do that.

If it IS really RUNNING at that spec (a big if), then that ONE plus for a monitor that STILL isn't the best in the world, as you have clearly stated it to be.

I think it's great how you have ignored all previous comments containing proof of that fact. Are you even connected to the rest of the internet, or does your DNS server just round-robin between the IBM site and GH?

It's not a big if... it does run in that. Otherwise it wouldn't reset the tube each time when changing the Hz.

And it certainly was one of the best CRTs for 1995. I'm sure it's better than most CRTs even made today; I like seeing my old equipment surpassing new cheap consumer junk.

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #127 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 23:05:09 »
Quote from: instantkamera;204385
truf.

Yes, but the monitor doesn't need to comply. However, anything is possible, and like I said, that would be a plus in my books.

Either way, still fairly generic ****.

Generic? It has so many features not even found in most CRTs... if you actually analyzed it.

Quote from: instantkamera;204384
Clearly not g70s. Clearly NOT achieving desired liftoff.

I wasn't proclaiming the G70 to be *THE* one and only CRT -- I was simply stating the joy I had when discovering how nice this one was, for free too. I have C170 CRTs and an L190 LCD which I really really like. My favourite LCD too (weighs 20 pounds and metal plated).

Offline instantkamera

« Reply #128 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 23:10:25 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;204388
Generic? It has so many features not even found in most CRTs... if you actually analyzed it.

I did, it doesn't.

I wasn't proclaiming the G70 to be *THE* one and only CRT -- I was simply stating the joy I had when discovering how nice this one was, for free too. I have C170 CRTs and an L190 LCD which I really really like. My favourite LCD too (weighs 20 pounds and metal plated).

Well you did actually state that the colour was perfect, and that one could not find better, but I'll give you the second part.

Enjoy it, you poor bastard. At least you get to have a laugh at all those PC users out there spending hard earned dollars for new **** (trust me, we're laughing back at you).

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #129 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 23:23:11 »
Quote from: instantkamera;204392
I did, it doesn't.

Well you did actually state that the colour was perfect, and that one could not find better, but I'll give you the second part.

Enjoy it, you poor bastard. At least you get to have a laugh at all those PC users out there spending hard earned dollars for new **** (trust me, we're laughing back at you).

I did buy a new CRT... cost about $200. The tube got dead pixels, when changing brightness it would shift. The picture is also very blurry.
I gave it away. Cheap chinese junk.

Offline gr1m

« Reply #130 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 23:25:22 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;204396
I did buy a new CRT... cost about $200. The tube got dead pixels, when changing brightness it would shift. The picture is also very blurry.
I gave it away. Cheap chinese junk.

Buying 1996 hardware new in 2010 = bad idea.

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #131 on: Mon, 19 July 2010, 23:30:31 »
Quote from: gr1m;204397
Buying 1996 hardware new in 2010 = bad idea.

lol I got some mag innovision that looked like this (it's the only stock photo I could find, but unfortunately has a lascivious woman):

Got it from bestbuy in 2006 or 2007.

It's utter crap. Yeah, I think that stock image was the only well they could sell any.

Offline InSanCen

« Reply #132 on: Tue, 20 July 2010, 03:43:19 »
Well, it's official. I am getting a new set of "Twins" once my next Bonus cheque arrives (Being a recession and all, It's kinda unpredictable). I've got a couple reserved for me. That being said, I suspect the "twins" from EIBM's stock photo would be more fun, I wonder if they have analogue knobs for adjustment?
Currently Own :- 1391406 1989 & 1990 : AT Model F 1985 : Boscom 122 (Black) : G80-3000 : G80-1800 (x2) : Wang 724 : G81-8000LPBGB (Card Reader, MY) : Unitek : AT102W : TVS Gold :
Pointing stuff :- Logitech MX-518 : I-One Lynx R-15 Trackball : M13 Nipple : Microsoft Basic Optical\'s
:

Offline ch_123

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #133 on: Tue, 20 July 2010, 04:05:24 »
Quote from: D-EJ915;204382
EIBM's role model:

Show Image

At least the CRTs might fall down and crush the guy. Then again, they could well bounce off his considerable belly.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #134 on: Tue, 20 July 2010, 06:36:30 »
That looks more like my computer setup.

Offline instantkamera

« Reply #135 on: Tue, 20 July 2010, 07:28:32 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;204396
The tube got dead pixels

And a good morning to you, sir.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #136 on: Tue, 20 July 2010, 08:28:55 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;204398
lol I got some mag innovision that looked like this (it's the only stock photo I could find, but unfortunately has a lascivious woman):
Show Image

Got it from bestbuy in 2006 or 2007.

It's utter crap. Yeah, I think that stock image was the only well they could sell any.

I oughta do something. I'll change my avatar to a photo of an attractive woman and see how many hundred more visits my profile page will get.
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 July 2010, 12:57:14 by microsoft windows »

Offline InSanCen

« Reply #137 on: Tue, 20 July 2010, 11:54:23 »
Quote from: microsoft windows;204488
I oughta do something. I'll change my avatar to a photo of an attractive women and see how many hundred more visits my profile page will get.

I suggest Jenna Jameson. If you're not familiar, Google will work wonders.
:

Offline D-EJ915

« Reply #138 on: Tue, 20 July 2010, 17:05:26 »
Quote from: instantkamera;204479
And a good morning to you, sir.

:rofl: