Author Topic: [IC] EV-01 Switches  (Read 18393 times)

Offline nuldabz

[IC] EV-01 Switches
« on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 22:01:38 »
Disengaging safety systems. Internal power source, fully charged. External power source connector shows green. Launch preparations complete.

Introducing EV-01 switches!

Designed by bespoke.keys, meant to pay homage to the aesthetics of classic Mecha anime. These switches are the same smooth Durock linear switches you know and love, like Alpacas, Mauves, or H1. Sold in packs of 10, pricing at $5.50

EV-01 switches are the pioneering product to launch my new online storefront: bespoke.keys! I am excited to bring these switches to market and continue to develop my business while bringing new projects to light. I have also partnered with a number of notable vendors worldwide to bring these switches to market.

Specifications:

• Top Housing: PC, Stem: POM, Bottom Housing: Nylon
  • Purple: Pantone PQ-267C, Green: Pantone PQ-802C
  • 63.5g Gold Plated Spring
  • No Factory Lube

Vendor:

USA: bespoke.keys

CA: Aura Mech

EU: Keygem

MOQ: 50,000PCS

Timeline:

Group Buy Starts:  Tentatively Friday, August 21st

Group Buy Concludes: Tentatively Friday, September 4th, or when MOQ is met.
Estimated Shipping: December 2020.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with NovelKeys, MiTo, or Fu11.Metal. My product has been rebranded to prevent confusion or association with other properities.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 August 2020, 16:56:21 by nuldabz »

Offline PaultheSloth

• JW Double Black
Re: [IC] EVA Switches
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 22:12:42 »
Any Asia Vendor ? Previous PM from Reddit indicated a couple more vendors available .
Polaris|Leaf60|QXP|DC60|Planck|SKB60|Tokyo60|UT-47|AnnePro

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 22:17:03 »
Any Asia Vendor ? Previous PM from Reddit indicated a couple more vendors available .

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances some vendors have backed out of this Group Buy. I have reached out to a couple vendors in Asia to see if they would like to run these, but have yet to hear back from them. Either way, the project will continue with bespoke.keys as primary vendor located in the United States.
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 August 2020, 00:40:06 by nuldabz »

Offline Rynxe

• Braccas Meas Vescimini
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 03:22:37 »
Don't mean to be a killjoy or anything, but you got hounded with copyright and permission issues on your previous thread, and you chose to rename your switch to "EVA" switches? Wow dude c'mon, upfront aren't we...? GMK Mecha-01 change their name to stay away from EVAngelion issues, and here you go using the name.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
  • https://sxmdesigns.com
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 03:43:28 »
Don't mean to be a killjoy or anything, but you got hounded with copyright and permission issues on your previous thread, and you chose to rename your switch to "EVA" switches? Wow dude c'mon, upfront aren't we...? GMK Mecha-01 change their name to stay away from EVAngelion issues, and here you go using the name.
Yeah... Just change it to something like E-01 as this user(reply I am commenting on)  suggested or something else.
Also are these switches just recolors? or do they have something else going on?

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 04:45:51 »
Yeah... Just change it to something like E-01 as this user(reply I am commenting on)  suggested or something else.
Also are these switches just recolors? or do they have something else going on?

I plan on naming these switches something else, just not sure what works best. It has to be recognizable but also not too on the nose like we have now. Thanks for your feedback. These are Durock Linears with a different color scheme, so the same as Alpaca or H1.

Offline pngu

• send noots
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 05:10:57 »
Hi, didn't want to make a separate IC thread for it so I'll just leave it here: I was wondering if you're perhaps interested in buying https://bespokekeyboards.com for the small sum of 1 Million EVA switches.

Offline honoka

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 05:30:04 »
don't worry about what to name them. just look around for other recolor names. how could it be any worse?

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 05:46:04 »
dude why create a separate IC post man. There is definitely interest in these switches. no need to name it EVA and risk the copyright. once the word gets out of your colored switches people will swoop in and get em.

Offline Tyson

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 06:08:15 »
dude why create a separate IC post man. There is definitely interest in these switches. no need to name it EVA and risk the copyright. once the word gets out of your colored switches people will swoop in and get em.

I too don't see a reason for another IC, and I really didn't think he was going to go with the EVA name for the switches like I recomended. :/ My bad, E-01 would be a better name that would work for a switch that won't have any copyright or trademark issues. lol This whole switch fiasco seems to be scuffed. I might just wait for Novelkey's take on some eva switches. I'll probably get like 60 just to try them out. Then wait for Novelkey's take on something like this and probably get like 200 of those.
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 August 2020, 06:11:53 by Tyson »

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 10:02:50 »

I too don't see a reason for another IC, and I really didn't think he was going to go with the EVA name for the switches like I recomended. :/ My bad, E-01 would be a better name that would work for a switch that won't have any copyright or trademark issues. lol This whole switch fiasco seems to be scuffed. I might just wait for Novelkey's take on some eva switches. I'll probably get like 60 just to try them out. Then wait for Novelkey's take on something like this and probably get like 200 of those.

You know, you're right. I don't know how this forum operates, so I really should have checked whether or not threads can be archived before making an new post. I'm really trying my best when it comes to this project. I think that to call this "a fiasco" is a bit of a misnomer, since what really happened is that NovelKeys took a statement I made completely out of context and made it seem like I was claiming authorization to use the name. If anyone has kept up with the thread, they can see that when I claimed to have someone's blessing it was immediately referring to Durock and the designer behind the shogoki switch, not NovelKeys.

I did not think that this project would be met with such dissent, it really is disheartening. The group buy will commence, and I hope that you will reconsider supporting it! If not, then I sincerely thank you for your feedback on this, It's my first large project and I consider the conflict with NK to be a learning moment for me so that in the future royalties are approved before a project is announced.

Offline honoka

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 10:09:03 »
people are far to easily bu**hurt nowadays. pretending that something is important and that it's awful to open a new ic. take a step back and chill out.
you want the switch? good, gb starts soon.
you don't want the switch? good, then there is no waiting involved.
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 August 2020, 10:12:14 by honoka »

Offline 3yatt

Re: [IC] EV-01 Switches
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 15:56:28 »
I just want to say I appreciate you pushing through with this project. You're hitting the nail on the head with the colors and features of this switch, and I look forward to buying a buttload of these.

Offline batmanwcm

« Reply #13 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 16:41:50 »
Ugghhh.  I was planning to use Holy Pandas that I got on drop.com for my Eva 01 build after getting in on the GB for the GMK Mecha-01.  It seems like I'm going to have to get these as well.  Love the look.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #14 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 18:48:43 »
I just want to say I appreciate you pushing through with this project. You're hitting the nail on the head with the colors and features of this switch, and I look forward to buying a buttload of these.

Thank you for your support! We look forward to continue this project to fulfillment. GB dates will arrive a week sooner, stay tuned for more updates :)

Offline BOOMISHOTYOU

« Reply #15 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 23:05:07 »
It's a shame everything has panned out as it did. The guy was/is obviously trying to make something nice to compliment a long awaited kit (like the color option on the think 6.5) and for whatever reason the big fish in the pond responded as they did. Now you have all this nonsense happening. Name changes after name changes, vendors dropping out, and forum discord. At this point I would have named it so far away from mecha and eva so that only ppl who like this color combo and or  bought into the mecha kits would draw the association. It appears nk either was or are planning a similar switch so motives are more apparent. I hope your gb runs w/o further troubles and I plan to buy in but it sure seems like there's way too much nrg spent against it and tbh not a great look for the community in general.

Offline Rynxe

• Braccas Meas Vescimini
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 08:48:23 »
It's a shame everything has panned out as it did. The guy was/is obviously trying to make something nice to compliment a long awaited kit (like the color option on the think 6.5) and for whatever reason the big fish in the pond responded as they did. Now you have all this nonsense happening. Name changes after name changes, vendors dropping out, and forum discord. At this point I would have named it so far away from mecha and eva so that only ppl who like this color combo and or  bought into the mecha kits would draw the association. It appears nk either was or are planning a similar switch so motives are more apparent. I hope your gb runs w/o further troubles and I plan to buy in but it sure seems like there's way too much nrg spent against it and tbh not a great look for the community in general.

Why would this make the community look bad? How did this become a David and Goliath scenario? This is not a part of a conspiracy theory, this is an issue of intellectual property, plain and simple. If Mr. nuldabz and his associates just used EV-01 from the start, none of this would happen. The fact that Mr. nuldabz was caught saying that he had everyone's blessing, which was later confirmed to not be true (which came from Mr. nuldabz himself that he only got two (2) approvals Durock, and the creators of the upcoming Shogoki switch) this would definitely be a blow to his credentials, losing him vendors.

I do wish this IC well, and I do hope that Mr. nuldabz and his associates have learned their lesson with regards to intellectual property rights. Mr. nuldabz took the blows, admitted his mistakes, change the name to a proper one (finally!) and is still continuing with this IC.  Just wish the project well, if you like the switches then buy some if not then dont, just dont go around spreading some farfetched idea that this is all part of a conspiracy theory when its cleary not.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 11:00:20 »

Why would this make the community look bad? How did this become a David and Goliath scenario? This is not a part of a conspiracy theory, this is an issue of intellectual property, plain and simple. If Mr. nuldabz and his associates just used EV-01 from the start, none of this would happen. The fact that Mr. nuldabz was caught saying that he had everyone's blessing, which was later confirmed to not be true (which came from Mr. nuldabz himself that he only got two (2) approvals Durock, and the creators of the upcoming Shogoki switch) this would definitely be a blow to his credentials, losing him vendors.

I do wish this IC well, and I do hope that Mr. nuldabz and his associates have learned their lesson with regards to intellectual property rights. Mr. nuldabz took the blows, admitted his mistakes, change the name to a proper one (finally!) and is still continuing with this IC.  Just wish the project well, if you like the switches then buy some if not then dont, just dont go around spreading some farfetched idea that this is all part of a conspiracy theory when its cleary not.

I do think that this puts a bad light on this community.

When I contacted novelkeys, they did not out-rule the use of the name. Even in their public shaming of my project they did not deny the use of the name. It is a real shame that instead of supporting or facilitating small projects/designers, the large vendors see fit to squash smaller projects like mine instead. If I were in their position I would not have acted in that manner. I have definitely learned my lesson: don't meet your heroes and don't use the same name as a keyset for a matching switch.

NovelKeys, MiTo, or FM really should have told me not to continue with the project if they had such an issue with my use of the name from the get-go instead of just telling me they weren't interested in any projects. I contacted all of them first to see if they would pick up this project. In my opinion they had ample opportunity to strike out my use of the name, but instead waited until I gained some traction to cast a negative controversy over the project by taking a statement out of context and applying it to their IP. The sentiment expressed did not apply to them, and they took my statement completely out of context of what was being discussed at the time, using it to further their agendas. Was I meant to assume that I had no right to use the name when A) NovelKeys did not comment when I brought up the project, and 2) MiTo and Fu11.Meta1 could not be reached for comment? I really don't think that's the case.

No one is saying this is some conspiracy against me, in fact it couldn't be further from the truth. You can tell by the very public dissent I received that it is plain as day that some would rather see this project fail than succeed.

Also Rynxe, you may refer to me as "nuldabz" or "Gabriel," "Mr.Nuldabz" makes it sound like you're scolding me  :p. I do sincerely thank you for your comments, feedback and support throughout this project, and hope that you will support it when GB goes live this Friday!
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 August 2020, 13:13:15 by nuldabz »

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 14:54:12 »

When I contacted novelkeys, they did not out-rule the use of the name. Even in their public shaming of my project they did not deny the use of the name. It is a real shame that instead of supporting or facilitating small projects/designers, the large vendors see fit to squash smaller projects like mine instead. If I were in their position I would not have acted in that manner. I have definitely learned my lesson: don't meet your heroes and don't use the same name as a keyset for a matching switch.

NovelKeys, MiTo, or FM really should have told me not to continue with the project if they had such an issue with my use of the name from the get-go instead of just telling me they weren't interested in any projects. I contacted all of them first to see if they would pick up this project. In my opinion they had ample opportunity to strike out my use of the name, but instead waited until I gained some traction to cast a negative controversy over the project by taking a statement out of context and applying it to their IP. The sentiment expressed did not apply to them, and they took my statement completely out of context of what was being discussed at the time, using it to further their agendas. Was I meant to assume that I had no right to use the name when A) NovelKeys did not comment when I brought up the project, and 2) MiTo and Fu11.Meta1 could not be reached for comment? I really don't think that's the case.

No one is saying this is some conspiracy against me, in fact it couldn't be further from the truth. You can tell by the very public dissent I received that it is plain as day that some would rather see this project fail than succeed.

Also Rynxe, you may refer to me as "nuldabz" or "Gabriel," "Mr.Nuldabz" makes it sound like you're scolding me  :p. I do sincerely thank you for your comments, feedback and support throughout this project, and hope that you will support it when GB goes live this Friday!

I explicitly stated that I did not want to stop or block your project. I am not some big vendor trying to squash smaller projects.

You made a statement, regardless of your intent, implied that you had everyone's blessing.

I've gotten everyone's blessing so far, so I don't think royalties or conflicts of interest will be impeding of manufacturing.

A statement that says "everyone's blessing" would most definitely imply that you had the blessing of the designers and vendors of GMK Mecha-01. This wasn't an attempt at blocking you or trying to get you to stop your project but simply clarifying that we are not involved and did not give any blessing.

As psxndc stated, if things go sour with your GB, we do not want anyone thinking that NovelKeys or the designers of GMK Mecha-01 were a part of this. You asked me to address publicly in your last IC if we would approve of the name or not. I gave you my opinion on the matter. I am sorry that you think this is some ploy against you, but it is not. Again, I am not stopping you or even attempting to stop you with your GB.

Good luck with these switches.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 18:40:14 »

I explicitly stated that I did not want to stop or block your project. I am not some big vendor trying to squash smaller projects.

You made a statement, regardless of your intent, implied that you had everyone's blessing.

I've gotten everyone's blessing so far, so I don't think royalties or conflicts of interest will be impeding of manufacturing.

A statement that says "everyone's blessing" would most definitely imply that you had the blessing of the designers and vendors of GMK Mecha-01. This wasn't an attempt at blocking you or trying to get you to stop your project but simply clarifying that we are not involved and did not give any blessing.

As psxndc stated, if things go sour with your GB, we do not want anyone thinking that NovelKeys or the designers of GMK Mecha-01 were a part of this. You asked me to address publicly in your last IC if we would approve of the name or not. I gave you my opinion on the matter. I am sorry that you think this is some ploy against you, but it is not. Again, I am not stopping you or even attempting to stop you with your GB.

Good luck with these switches.

I feel the need to publicly clarify once more: If I brought this project up to you before any other vendor, was there any reason you didn't tell me not to use the name before you saw more evidence of the project moving forward? It feels really skewed against me to reach out to you, receive disinterest, and then receive public dissent. This all could have been avoided if you would have claimed your IP when I brought this up, no? I should have known better, but you can't say that I didn't reach out in the first place. You could have privately discussed this as you have my contact information, but instead you chose to expose an error in my ways in a manner which makes my running this project seem disingenuous. It's really not conducive to a "community," more a competition.

I'm of the mind that if you didn't want to see Mecha-01 branding on this project, you should have stated that when I initially contacted you, instead of just saying you weren't interested.
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 August 2020, 19:20:03 by nuldabz »

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #20 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 18:43:57 »
formatting error
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 August 2020, 18:52:33 by nuldabz »

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 18:44:52 »
error again sorry
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 August 2020, 18:53:24 by nuldabz »

Offline lakeboredom

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 18:55:56 »
Anyone that complained about the name is a Karen. I just want some purple switches lol.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #23 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 19:07:24 »
Anyone that complained about the name is a Karen. I just want some purple switches lol.

I'm with you there.  I really just want this colorway on switches.

NK is not complaining about the name at this point, I am complaining about how they handled the existence of this project overall. If they took issue with my use of the IP they should have said so in my initial contact, instead of handling it how they did.

Offline Rynxe

• Braccas Meas Vescimini
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 19:41:54 »
In all honesty, nuldabz, just let things slide. Let's be honest with ourselves, if you only chose a different name, no one and I mean no one could have touched or tarnished your project. No one from the Mecha-01 team could have, since they themselves are trampling on a very thin line of intellectual property conundrum with Gainax and other holders of the actual rights to Evangelion franchise. You cannot blame the community for pointing it out. Just man up, that you were wrong, you'll be able to leave this behind with your head held up high.

If you really want to be a capitalist with your project, there's no such thing as "the big guy squishing the small guy" in this scenario. The market for custom keyboards is so small compared to other markets. Let the market decide, caveat emptor, and from what I'm seeing, you have a market looking for your switches and you are currently leading the market for these linear eva switches. Concentrate on your project, leave the pointing/blaming game behind you, and do one hell of a great job on supplying the demand.  :thumb:

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 20:04:51 »
In all honesty, nuldabz, just let things slide. Let's be honest with ourselves, if you only chose a different name, no one and I mean no one could have touched or tarnished your project. No one from the Mecha-01 team could have, since they themselves are trampling on a very thin line of intellectual property conundrum with Gainax and other holders of the actual rights to Evangelion franchise. You cannot blame the community for pointing it out. Just man up, that you were wrong, you'll be able to leave this behind with your head held up high.

If you really want to be a capitalist with your project, there's no such thing as "the big guy squishing the small guy" in this scenario. The market for custom keyboards is so small compared to other markets. Let the market decide, caveat emptor, and from what I'm seeing, you have a market looking for your switches and you are currently leading the market for these linear eva switches. Concentrate on your project, leave the pointing/blaming game behind you, and do one hell of a great job on supplying the demand.  :thumb:

Thanks for your support. I don't mean to blame anyone, nor the community at large for anything. I will continue to facilitate this GB with professionalism.

Offline BOOMISHOTYOU

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 20:07:20 »
At this point just move forward. With a name change and consent Visa vie "good luck with the gb" as per nk, I'd petition the vendors who opted out. If they choose not to reinstate their support, fk em. Something like 2300 base kits were sold of mecha01. There's going to be a lot of ppl wanting this colorway in a switch and the switc h itself is pretty good out of the box and post lube will be excellent. Plus those colors will work well with other kits so I hope you blow this gb out of the water in terms of orders. Just be ready to potentially take this job on completely solo and if you succeed the rewards are for you alone.

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 20:26:10 »
I feel the need to publicly clarify once more: If I brought this project up to you before any other vendor, was there any reason you didn't tell me not to use the name before you saw more evidence of the project moving forward? It feels really skewed against me to reach out to you, receive disinterest, and then receive public dissent. This all could have been avoided if you would have claimed your IP when I brought this up, no? I should have known better, but you can't say that I didn't reach out in the first place. You could have privately discussed this as you have my contact information, but instead you chose to expose an error in my ways in a manner which makes my running this project seem disingenuous. It's really not conducive to a "community," more a competition.

I'm of the mind that if you didn't want to see Mecha-01 branding on this project, you should have stated that when I initially contacted you, instead of just saying you weren't interested.

You already made the IC before contacting me or the designers of the set, with the name chosen. Honestly, you received a generic response, as we are quite busy.

​Thanks for reaching out, but we are not able to take on any new projects.

Thanks
Mike

You really seem to think I am after you on this, which has been thoroughly explained that I am not. I already stated my reason for the initial reply. You then, directly, asked me to publicly say if I was okay with you keeping or not keeping the name. I gave you our truthful answer, and did not even demand anything.

Honestly, we did have plans to run switches - albeit slightly different from your coloring.

Again, I dont want to stop or block your project, but I would appreciate (not demanding) that you differentiated your project from ours.

I believe this was a polite response and answered your question. You seem to be taking everything said as some direct attack, and I am sorry that you feel that way. I won't be responding anymore, and I truly wish you good luck with your project.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #28 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 20:41:42 »

You already made the IC before contacting me or the designers of the set, with the name chosen. Honestly, you received a generic response, as we are quite busy.

​Thanks for reaching out, but we are not able to take on any new projects.

Thanks
Mike

You really seem to think I am after you on this, which has been thoroughly explained that I am not. I already stated my reason for the initial reply. You then, directly, asked me to publicly say if I was okay with you keeping or not keeping the name. I gave you our truthful answer, and did not even demand anything.

Honestly, we did have plans to run switches - albeit slightly different from your coloring.

Again, I dont want to stop or block your project, but I would appreciate (not demanding) that you differentiated your project from ours.

I believe this was a polite response and answered your question. You seem to be taking everything said as some direct attack, and I am sorry that you feel that way. I won't be responding anymore, and I truly wish you good luck with your project.

Thanks for your input! I appreciate your elaboration, I don't consider myself or the project to be "under attack."

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 20:42:47 »
At this point just move forward. With a name change and consent Visa vie "good luck with the gb" as per nk, I'd petition the vendors who opted out. If they choose not to reinstate their support, fk em. Something like 2300 base kits were sold of mecha01. There's going to be a lot of ppl wanting this colorway in a switch and the switc h itself is pretty good out of the box and post lube will be excellent. Plus those colors will work well with other kits so I hope you blow this gb out of the water in terms of orders. Just be ready to potentially take this job on completely solo and if you succeed the rewards are for you alone.

Thanks for your encouragement. It means the world to me, I look forward to fulfilling this GB and delivering a quality product to those who support it.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #30 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 20:47:57 »
Don't mean to bump this thread, but I'm having a hard time learning how to use this forum :(
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 August 2020, 21:16:01 by nuldabz »

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 21:01:31 »
Right now we're in the process of vetting vendors for other regions, but GB will still commence this Friday and will run for two weeks.

Offline Maniac

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 15:27:31 »
Yeah let us know when you get a EU vendor :)

Offline NotFai

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 04:45:28 »
Have you reached out to any additional EU vendors yet or will there simply be no EU vendor anymore?

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 11:18:09 »
Have you reached out to any additional EU vendors yet or will there simply be no EU vendor anymore?

I have reached out to EU vendors, but I have not been successful in forming a relationship with any thusfar. I have however worked out a deal with Aura Mech to vend these to CA, and I am currently talking with Keygem.Store to take care of EU.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 August 2020, 11:46:26 by nuldabz »

Offline KurageOuji

« Reply #35 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 12:08:38 »
Excited to hear about Aura being the CA vendor, he's really excellent.

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 12:11:28 »
Lack of vendor support is a little worrying.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 12:32:13 »

I understand your concerns, and thank you for voicing them. I plan on fulfilling this GB with integrity, and while it’s unfortunate there were some roadblocks along the way, I won’t let that stop me from seeing this project through. I’ve gained the support of a CA vendor in Aura Mech, and I’m negotiating with another EU vendor as of time of writing. I do hope that you’ll support this when the GB goes up on Friday, and if you do have any concerns regarding this project that you continue to voice them. Cheers!

Offline nuldabz

[IC] EV-01 Switches
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 13:27:32 »
Pleased to announce Keygem.store as our exclusive EU vendor for EV-01 Switches! We look forward to launching the GB on friday :)

Offline KEYGEM

• * Vendor
    • KEYGEM Online Shop
« Reply #39 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 13:33:00 »
 :thumb:

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
  • https://sxmdesigns.com
    • Website
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 14:23:46 »

Offline jo h n

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 21:42:49 »
Any Australian vendor?

Offline Tyson

« Reply #42 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 21:54:10 »

I understand your concerns, and thank you for voicing them. I plan on fulfilling this GB with integrity, and while it’s unfortunate there were some roadblocks along the way, I won’t let that stop me from seeing this project through. I’ve gained the support of a CA vendor in Aura Mech, and I’m negotiating with another EU vendor as of time of writing. I do hope that you’ll support this when the GB goes up on Friday, and if you do have any concerns regarding this project that you continue to voice them. Cheers!

You should look into DailyClack or Switchkeys for a AU vendor! Both are good! iLumKB is a great SEA vendor too! Good luck on the GB!

Offline jo h n

« Reply #43 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 22:24:32 »

You should look into DailyClack or Switchkeys for a AU vendor! Both are good! iLumKB is a great SEA vendor too! Good luck on the GB!

+1 for DailyClack or Switchkeys

Offline Ellen_Degenocide

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 20 August 2020, 07:53:38 »
+2 for stated AU vendors.

Offline psxndc

[IC] EV-01 Switches
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 20 August 2020, 13:33:04 »
They could also be an IP lawyer who deals with this stuff for a living.
Ortho. Always.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 20 August 2020, 17:22:12 »
+2 for stated AU vendors.

DailyClack won't be taking this on, but I've reached out to Stef at switchkeys to see if they might be interested :) GB goes live tomorrow at 10AM PST!

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #47 on: Fri, 21 August 2020, 18:57:25 »
Group Buy has begun! Will commence until September 4th, unlimited quantity.

Offline PaultheSloth

• JW Double Black
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 21 August 2020, 20:23:31 »
Will have to miss out on this. The shipping cost is just too high.
Polaris|Leaf60|QXP|DC60|Planck|SKB60|Tokyo60|UT-47|AnnePro

Offline jo h n

« Reply #49 on: Sat, 22 August 2020, 08:06:56 »
Will have to miss out on this. The shipping cost is just too high.
No shipping to Australia? I guess I'm out then