Author Topic: [GB] GMK Mudbeam - GB complete. Invoices for artisan collab going out now.  (Read 13140 times)

Offline scud80

Verifying orders will probably take a couple days, and then invoices will start going out hopefully Monday or Tuesday once I send the list of winners to the makers.  I can say that most (maybe all) of the people that said they'd buy multiple caps will be able to do so, and all entrants will be able to purchase something.

RNG is complete.  I'll send lists of winners to the makers in the morning, and send out invoices for Artkey, Destroyer, and Fraktal.  Every eligible entry will get at least 1 invoice.  Everyone who selected "Yes" for Destroyer Caps is getting one of those, and they didn't apply when looking at preferences.  A number of people will even receive invoices for 3 different makers!
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 November 2020, 02:08:36 by scud80 »

Offline scud80

Re: [GB] GMK Mudbeam - GB complete. Verifying orders started.
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 25 November 2020, 13:57:12 »
All invoices other than LazyCaps are out now, and those should be going out tomorrow.  Unpaid invoices will be canceled sometime tomorrow and the caps re-raffled (for the ones I sent out ... the other makers might do it sooner), so make sure to check PayPal!  I hope everybody enjoys their caps!
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 November 2020, 22:03:16 by scud80 »

Offline ben56k

Re: [GB] GMK Mudbeam - GB complete. Invoices for artisan collab going out now.
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 25 November 2020, 14:04:24 »
I'm happy to participate!
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 November 2020, 03:49:36 by ben56k »