Switch Swap on a Plate Mounted Board without
(I am now typing on a cloud of boobs
)You after reading this
Anyways how do you actually do this?
Before you do this see warning @ number 6!
1. And most important step! Force metal plate down!
2. With a medium sized flat screw driver apply pressure to one side.
3. On that side get a small flathead pry the tab outwards. Apply force gently since this should happen easily if you forced the plate down far enough.
4. Repeat on all four tabs while applying pressure and... Pop!
5. Replace spring/stem and pop cover back on.
6. Most tricky part! Force plate back up! I am pretty sure its only possible with matrix boards
This is what I used
I hope this helped
I used this for spring swapping the MX black springs with to ghetto mx reds. (Same stem = less money need to be spent.)