Author Topic: Elitekeyboards rant  (Read 15769 times)

Offline ReAzem

Elitekeyboards rant
« on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 21:45:17 »
They sent me the wrong keyboard.

I paid 40$ taxes on it.

I have received my keyboard after about 10 days: I paid for 3-5 days shipping. (I know this may not be their fault, but this just adds up to my rage haha)

Sent them an e-mail. No answers in 24 hours.

I am mad, just tought I would share it with u guys.

UPDATE1:
Quote from: ReAzem;546902
The brown one was for me.

The blue one is a gift. I got it 11 buisness days after I ordered and paid for 3-5 days shipping.

EK still has not responded, so I called.

Of course, I gave the red one to my friend, I promised him a keyboard (didn't get in time for his Bday tho because shipping took more than twice what it was supposed to take). He is willing to swap, he likes blues better.

Guy at EK says: ''Send me the KB right now, and I'll send you another''.
So I have to take the gift back from my friend, and tell him to wait another 15 days until he gets his keyboard, which he should have goten 5 days ago already.

He does not care about duty fees and I might end up paying another 20$ for receiving the keyboard.

2 Keyboards : 220$  + 30$shipping + 40$ duty = 290$ + 20$ duty(again!) = 310$
   Also: 1 month an a half until I get the two keyboards I ordered.

Final update:
Quote from: ReAzem;547427
BTW,
FINAL UPDATE:
I sent a last e-mail to Brian and he decided to reimburse me 55$ on the Cherry MX red keyboard. I will end up keeping the MX red leopold and I will buy a new leopold with mx blue switches, this is somewhat acceptable.
« Last Edit: Sat, 17 March 2012, 00:49:25 by ReAzem »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 21:50:08 »
I bought a Leopold with blues and some accessories and they came promptly and correctly.

Nobody is perfect, but they should make it right. If not, then complain.
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 March 2012, 21:55:19 by fohat.digs »
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline ReAzem

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 21:55:31 »
Quote from: dante;546325
Everyone makes a mistake once in a while.  Calm the **** down.
You probly overestimate my rage.
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 March 2012, 21:58:28 by ReAzem »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 21:58:18 »
On the internet, nobody knows that you are a dog.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
    • DanGWanG's Keyboard Blog
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 21:59:20 »
Quote from: ripster;546332
It was Ragnorock.

Lol.

http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?20564-Realforce-103UB-brand-new

I've reread that thread a few times.  Its pretty awesome.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 21:59:58 »
I bought a keyboard from them for a friend, they sent me the wrong keyboard (I wanted full size and they sent me tenkeyless). I was pretty mad because I wanted it to arrive before his bday and this was going to delay it. I emailed them, and within 12 hours Brian emailed me back. He apologized and said he would ship the keyboard right away along with a prepaid return mailer. And he did just that. Sucks that you had to pay the tax, maybe he can reimburse you?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 22:05:50 »
Brian can't really afford the sorts of mistakes I've seen in the quantities I've seen... and I mean that in the 'that's a lot of money to be burning' way, how he deals with customers is not what I'm talking about.

Unless of course he needs some write-offs... interesting technique there if that's the case.  Then again, I just decided to sell my business at a loss to off-set some other unexpected income.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline ReAzem

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 22:18:53 »
Quote from: demik;546334
I bought a keyboard from them for a friend, they sent me the wrong keyboard (I wanted full size and they sent me tenkeyless). I was pretty mad because I wanted it to arrive before his bday and this was going to delay it. I emailed them, and within 12 hours Brian emailed me back. He apologized and said he would ship the keyboard right away along with a prepaid return mailer. And he did just that. Sucks that you had to pay the tax, maybe he can reimburse you?

Maybe you can explain me why I don't pay taxes on half of the stuff I order from outside Canada?

Also, why would he reimburse the taxes?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 22:21:18 »
you want me to explain to you how import taxes work?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 22:21:57 »
Because if/when he replaces your board with the right one then you (may) get stuck paying taxes again and since it's his fault that's just the right thing to do.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline Roguemaster8

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 22:43:41 »
It was Ragnorock.

Lol.

That thread was a good read.

Brian really needs to find a better way to sort out shipping logistics.
CM Storm Quickfire | Dell Quietkey | Unicomp Ultra Classic | KBC Poker

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 22:49:06 »
It was Ragnorock.

Lol.

Whoa some shadiness from Rag there lol. To each is own.

Offline thegunner100

• (╯'□')╯︵</3 ノ( '-'ノ)
    • The Emotional Skyscraper
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 23:09:53 »
It was Ragnorock.

Lol.

The origins of Ragnorock... interesting read! But he has established himself quite well after that incident.
Input Devices:CM QF Rapidx2 ~ REALFORCE 87uw 45/55g ~ Logitech G5v2 ~ Wacom Bamboo CTH-460

Audio Setup: look me up on head-fi
Check out my blog on touhou/doujin music, audiophile gear, and doujin games!

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 23:28:11 »
^^I agree

Offline isp

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 23:42:16 »
If I was EK I'd eat the losses on this one.  Ship the right keyboard asap, pay for return shipping and the $40 import tax.  Mistakes are costly but your company rep is invaluable.
hhkb

Offline ReAzem

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 23:48:59 »
Quote from: isp;546405
If I was EK I'd eat the losses on this one.  Ship the right keyboard asap, pay for return shipping and the $40 import tax.  Mistakes are costly but your company rep is invaluable.
hah that would make my day.

Offline Henry Allen Venture

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 23:53:07 »
I've only dealt with EK once, bought a Leo tenkeyless and a couple of coloured caps.
They forgot to package the red escape key that was supposed to come with the Leopold, and I sent them an email about it just to confirm that it wasn't a misprint on their website.
I didn't really want the key, I already had one from a Filco, but I figured I'd give them a heads up just is case it was a misprint I could save them some future hassle with people in the future expecting but not receiving extra keys.
The guy was very apologetic and offered to send me the missing keycap free of charge. I told him not to worry, but the point is, in my experience (and by the sound of it, a lot of other people's) EK have had excellent customer service.
I've got absolutely no reservations about buying from them in future.
Current collection:
Filco Majestouch 104-Key, w/ MX Browns
IBM Model M 52G9700
Leopold FC200R, "white" w/ MX Clears
Ducky DK9008S \'Shining\', white backlit w/ MX Blues
Cherry G80-3494(LCYUS-2), w/ MX Reds for Portal Mod

Not mine, but I\'ve got access to:
Filco Majestouch Linear R Limited Edition, w/ MX Reds
Filco Majestouch 2 \'Ninja\' Tenkeyless, w/ MX Blues
Leopold FC500R, w/ MX Browns

Offline Roguemaster8

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 23:56:38 »
Just out of curiosity OP, what was the keyboard they sent you and what did you originally order?

Offline ReAzem

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 00:14:01 »
Quote from: Roguemaster8;546422
Just out of curiosity OP, what was the keyboard they sent you and what did you originally order?
Sent Leopold tkl Red and Leopold tkl Brown.

Ordered Brown and Blue.

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 00:14:23 »
Quote from: Henry Allen Venture;546417
I've only dealt with EK once, bought a Leo tenkeyless and a couple of coloured caps.
They forgot to package the red escape key that was supposed to come with the Leopold, and I sent them an email about it just to confirm that it wasn't a misprint on their website.
I didn't really want the key, I already had one from a Filco, but I figured I'd give them a heads up just is case it was a misprint I could save them some future hassle with people in the future expecting but not receiving extra keys.
The guy was very apologetic and offered to send me the missing keycap free of charge. I told him not to worry, but the point is, in my experience (and by the sound of it, a lot of other people's) EK have had excellent customer service.

I had some fitting issues with one of their RGB kits. They sent me out a free brand new set when I emailed them about it. Brian is a great guy.

Offline ReAzem

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 00:16:15 »
Quote from: Henry Allen Venture;546417

Have nothing against the guy. Situation just makes me nerdrage lol.
Ill call him tomorow morning, hope this turns out as good as you.

Offline RickyJ

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 00:53:14 »
If you paid extra for faster USPS service, they have ZERO control over Canadian customs.  I've had stuff come through clean and fast, I've had stuff come through expensive and slow.  Two keyboards is over the tax-free limit, so you have duty AND tax to pay.  $40 is expected for what you bought.

If you paid extra for a courier, you should be talking to the courier company about the shipping time.  Consider the $40 chump change compared to the invoice coming in the mail.  I had a 1-pound box cost $100 in shipping+brokerage once, after I requested USPS but got UPS instead.

Welcome to cross-border shipping to Canada.  How have you not known about this before?
Currently GMMK Pro: lubed 68g U4T, FR4 plate, extra gaskets, etc

Offline whiskerBox

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 00:57:23 »
Quote from: ReAzem;546434

Ordered Brown and Blue.

See he was just doing you a favor, blues sound like crackling plastic anyways lol
"I'm on a mission to bring down GH's anarchy of moderators" -RIPSTER jr.

Offline chel-

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 01:05:22 »
lol that Ragnorock thread was a great read. I've ordered from EK twice so far and both times I've received my items in a timely fashion. The tax and shipping costs do suck though.

Offline Roguemaster8

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 01:06:08 »
Quote from: ReAzem;546434

Ordered Brown and Blue.

1/2

In my Statistics class, that's a pass.

Offline irjoe

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 02:07:44 »
Sorry to hear about that.

I ordered my very first mechanical keyboard from elitekeyboards (Leopold 104 with browns) and I got it literally the next day.
Very good service, but people do make human errors... hope it gets resolved soon.

Offline Surly73

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 07:03:48 »
Since I see the OP is in Canada, just as I am, I share the pain.

It's far, far easier for Brian to "make things right" within CONUS.  There were no taxes, brokerage and shipping charges are a fraction of the Canadian rate.  The government doesn't give you any breaks - you pay brokerage (variable by carrier - it's $5 flat if you use USPS) and tax (13% in my province) on the DECLARED VALUE of all imports valued over $19.99.  It doesn't matter if you're returning a defective item, sending it for repair etc....  Remember too that declared value works for both insurance and customs, so you can't properly insure something if you undervalue it for customs.

You pay a LOT extra to order to Canada from EK.  Shipping is high and then there's tax and brokerage.  The extra costs are something that you can factor in to your expectations of the transaction but it's a real frustration when something goes wrong and you start getting into cross-border returns and exchanges.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 08:16:59 »
I have done some buying and selling into/out of Canada and have never been able to understand it.

The whole thing with the Post Offices is one thing, and the US Post Office blames it all on the Canadian Post, which may or may not be true (and I am one of the few people who loves the US Post Office and believes it to be a good and valuable service that should be preserved), but what about the "free trade" part of NAFTA?

Seems pathetic to ding little people trading items as small as individual keyboards, when there is supposed to be "free trade" between the countries.

Offline Ahlitah

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 08:29:16 »
I just got my Leopold from EK, and mine came through without any Fees.

It seems to entirely random if you get charged Fees or not. The luck of the draw you can say,

Sometimes I will get charged on EVERY single package coming out of the US and sometimes I will get a bunch without any charges. It seems entirely Random.

Offline nar

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 09:23:01 »
Quote from: fohat.digs;546618
I have done some buying and selling into/out of Canada and have never been able to understand it.

The whole thing with the Post Offices is one thing, and the US Post Office blames it all on the Canadian Post, which may or may not be true (and I am one of the few people who loves the US Post Office and believes it to be a good and valuable service that should be preserved), but what about the "free trade" part of NAFTA?

Seems pathetic to ding little people trading items as small as individual keyboards, when there is supposed to be "free trade" between the countries.

NAFTA says you don't have to pay duties, which you don't. The money you have to pay when you receive something is Sales Tax (GST at minimum (8%), HST at worst (12-15%)). The correct people to blame for this is the government for stating the sales tax applies even to things you buy outside of Canada and have shipped in.

Now about how this tax is applied, it actually is pretty much random. The guys at customs don't really have enough time to really look over everything (and they sometimes don't even have enough time to handle everything, for example if you've ever had anything go through Vancouver's customs office), so whether or not you get charged is pretty much dependent on if the guy on duty that day decided to pick up your package for a closer look compared to the next package. (Really if you think about it, it's pretty much like getting through customs at an airport).

Now for getting the money back from tax because EK sent you the wrong item. You can actually mail in a form to get the money back if your sending the keyboard back.
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/postal-postale/dispute-contestation-eng.html
From my experience it takes quite a while though to get the money back though so it would be nice if EK was willing to pay for it. (It hurt especially in my case because the problem was they added an extra zero to the exchange rate).
Keyboards: Topre HE0100 | REALFORCE 103UB & 104UB-DK | FILCO Majestouch 2 Ai Cherry MX Blue | CHERRY G84-4101SPAUS

Offline Reptile

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 10:30:19 »
It was Ragnorock.

Lol.

Ragnorock entered the forums like a BOSS
Home:Realforce 87UB 55g
Work:Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 10:36:06 »
Just your style huh :p

Offline Surly73

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 11:05:06 »
Quote from: fohat.digs;546618

"Free Trade" and NAFTA only applies to duty.  If you import a non-NAFTA item you also have to pay duty, on top of brokerage and taxes.

Neat huh?

It is, of course, possible that customs neglects to charge you.  Or that they set a bar higher than the law strictly requires.  I think how non-corporate recipients are charged depends a lot on what channel processes your package.  On packages originating from the US shipped non-USPS, I've never been given an inch and I've been charged outrageous brokerage.  $70 brokerage for a $33 item once (this was UPS).  On packages from the US shipped USPS, I have been given a break up to $25 or so but beyond that almost always get dinged.  Sometimes I've had EMS packages come through with no extra charges for slightly higher amounts (up to $40 or $50), I think they might be prioritizing delivery speed over collecting every possible dollar - just a guess.  On the other hand I've had EMS items come through with no COD fees, but an invoice shows up later in the mail.

On the other hand, I had a Filco from PCHome come through EMS with no fees whatsoever.  I think this was declared in the $150 range.  That's the first I've ever had something like that come through with no extra charges, but perhaps the customs group processing packages arriving from Asia-Pacific is more forgiving than those processing packages arriving from the US.  Frankly, there's probably more money to be made by nickel and diming Canadians ordering from ebay, amazon, tirerack, etc...etc... than the occasional oddball package from Taiwan.

Offline flags

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 11:11:24 »
It was Ragnorock.

Lol.

Wish he would have sold it, if only to see the resulting drama.
KBC Poker w/ Blue Switches - Razer BlackWidow

Offline ownerer

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 12:22:18 »
It was Ragnorock.

Lol.

Actually, that's pretty disgusting.

Offline flags

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 12:27:10 »
Quote from: ownerer;546781
Actually, that's pretty disgusting.
Quote from: ripster
Welcome to GeekHack.

Just saving ripster some time.
KBC Poker w/ Blue Switches - Razer BlackWidow

Offline thegunner100

• (╯'□')╯︵</3 ノ( '-'ノ)
    • The Emotional Skyscraper
Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 13:04:05 »
Quote from: flags;546785
Just saving ripster some time.

Actually, hes been here for quite a while.
Input Devices:CM QF Rapidx2 ~ REALFORCE 87uw 45/55g ~ Logitech G5v2 ~ Wacom Bamboo CTH-460

Audio Setup: look me up on head-fi
Check out my blog on touhou/doujin music, audiophile gear, and doujin games!

Offline ReAzem

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 14:36:47 »
The brown one was for me.

The blue one is a gift. I got it 11 buisness days after I ordered and paid for 3-5 days shipping.

EK still has not responded, so I called.

Of course, I gave the red one to my friend, I promised him a keyboard (didn't get in time for his Bday tho because shipping took more than twice what it was supposed to take). He is willing to swap, he likes blues better.

Guy at EK says: ''Send me the KB right now, and I'll send you another''.
So I have to take the gift back from my friend, and tell him to wait another 15 days until he gets his keyboard, which he should have goten 5 days ago already.

He does not care about duty fees and I might end up paying another 20$ for receiving the keyboard.

2 Keyboards : 220$  + 30$shipping + 40$ duty = 290$ + 20$ duty(again!) = 310$
   Also: 1 month an a half until I get the two keyboards I ordered.

Offline Djuzuh

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 14:40:10 »
**** happens.

No point to get angry over it, it won't change anything.

Maybe ask them for a commercial gesture.

Offline BiNiaRiS

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 14:41:41 »
Quote from: lightsout714;546372
Whoa some shadiness from Rag there lol. To each is own.

yet i feel like i'm the only one who knows he still is.
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline nar

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 23:02:53 »
Quote from: ReAzem;546902

As long as you get some kind of documentation that your shipping the keyboard back, you can get the $20 out of $40 duty refunded.
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/postal-postale/dispute-contestation-eng.html
Keyboards: Topre HE0100 | REALFORCE 103UB & 104UB-DK | FILCO Majestouch 2 Ai Cherry MX Blue | CHERRY G84-4101SPAUS

Offline jrockroll

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 23:10:54 »
Just in case everyone doesn't know, if you live with your friend for ex. college, and you and your friend decide to get 1 CC for yourself and your friend shipped to the same address but using different paypal account, they will refund all your orders. I was pretty mad at Brian because I was a loyal customer of EK buying tons of stuff and he said I'm suspicious. I guess **** happens

Offline ReAzem

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 23:28:03 »
Quote from: jrockroll;547369
Just in case everyone doesn't know, if you live with your friend for ex. college, and you and your friend decide to get 1 CC for yourself and your friend shipped to the same address but using different paypal account, they will refund all your orders. I was pretty mad at Brian because I was a loyal customer of EK buying tons of stuff and he said I'm suspicious. I guess **** happens

That might be an automatic filter thing tho.

Offline jrockroll

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 23:48:02 »
I emailed him the reason and that's what he told me. Suspicious. I wouldn't care if I didn't get the skulls but wow. That's how he treat his loyal customers?

Offline ReAzem

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 23:51:39 »
Quote from: jrockroll;547423
I emailed him the reason and that's what he told me. Suspicious. I wouldn't care if I didn't get the skulls but wow. That's how he treat his loyal customers?

Did he sell them to you anyways?
It's not his fault if his filter is not perfect.

BTW,
FINAL UPDATE:
I sent a last e-mail to Brian and he decided to reimburse me 55$ on the Cherry MX red keyboard. I will end up keeping the MX red leopold and I will buy a new leopold with mx blue switches, this is somewhat acceptable.
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 March 2012, 23:53:54 by ReAzem »

Offline jrockroll

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 23:59:35 »
no not a single one refund everything

Offline ReAzem

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 16 March 2012, 00:02:01 »
Quote from: ripster;547434
Tell Brian he trolled me when I tried to buy the ClickClack 3Ds.

Got them into the cart then told they were sold out.

Very funny Brian.

Haha, keys should be reserved when in cart.

Quote from: jrockroll;547436
no not a single one refund everything
That is retarded.

Offline hella

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #47 on: Fri, 16 March 2012, 01:48:09 »
Elitekeyboards, and majestouch, especially is demonstrating a serious lack of character here.  They should be willing to repay shipping costs incurred during a refund that is a result of THEIR error.  Looks like I won't be giving them any more of my business after this event.  I don't want to be in the same shoes as the OP.

Offline ReAzem

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 16 March 2012, 01:53:11 »
Too bad he has a monopoly.

Offline hella

Elitekeyboards rant
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 16 March 2012, 01:56:28 »
It's unfortunate.  He can be as shady or have poor business practices like these.  Then again he doesn't have a complete monopoly as there's always the classifieds or other sites that sell topre.