Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20315117 times)

Offline slickmamba

Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #27450 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 20:11:27 »

Some new friends :)

Ignore the missed focus, I was really hungry and rushed it
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 January 2015, 20:13:15 by slickmamba »
Hi :)

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #27451 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 20:11:58 »
Show Image

dem eyes ^-^

Offline Pliny

• has 1800 fever
« Reply #27452 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 20:23:29 »
Tenkeypad from qtan

"He will never, ever give you up. And, most importantly, he will never, ever let you down.”
- Melania T.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #27453 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 21:24:44 »
Billnye knows what's up  ;)
Show Image

Computer keyboard 360c ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Was there a sale of these or something?!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #27454 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 00:53:29 »
Show Image

Ahhh yeah babbby, dat Candy Corn Skull!!!!!!!!!!  :thumb:

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #27455 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 03:49:25 »
Billnye knows what's up  ;)
Show Image

Computer keyboard 360c ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Was there a sale of these or something?!
nah we just happened to get ours at almost the same time :)
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #27456 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 07:08:14 »
Got my bunbro advent pack today! Looks like something is hiding behind the shotkey keychain :cool:

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #27457 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 07:19:33 »
Show Image

dat night owl <3
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #27458 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 11:17:57 »
Show Image

day

um
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #27459 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:29:04 »

so margo just popped round to drop off the prototype ctrl alt vape boxes, and had a box wrapped up in christmas paper for me as well

ive just opened it to find this, i dont know the full story yet, but i really am speechless, i cant express in words how touched i am by this and everybody involved

its night here now so i have no light for proper pics, but ill take some tomorrow and make a proper thread once i have composed my thoughts and thank everyone involved individually

so im sorry for the rushed post but i couldnt wait to share

so once agian, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much, you have all really made my day
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #27460 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:31:29 »
Show Image

so margo just popped round to drop off the prototype ctrl alt vape boxes, and had a box wrapped up in christmas paper for me as well

ive just opened it to find this, i dont know the full story yet, but i really am speechless, i cant express in words how touched i am by this and everybody involved

its night here now so i have no light for proper pics, but ill take some tomorrow and make a proper thread once i have composed my thoughts and thank everyone involved individually

so once agian, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much, you have all really made my day

Those are so damn awesome! :eek:

Offline tadbitnerdy

« Reply #27461 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:36:24 »
Show Image

That is awesome!  So... when is the GB?

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #27462 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:38:32 »
Show Image

So glad you like it.  It turned out awesome...  :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #27463 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:39:38 »
Show Image

i hear you are the mastermind behind this, i really wish i could explain to you how much it means to me

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #27464 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:45:10 »
Show Image

i hear you are the mastermind behind this, i really wish i could explain to you how much it means to me

Yes, I organized it, but I am not sure that I am the mastermind.  I approached an original group of people and together we added names and brainstormed ideas.  I could not have done it without everyone's contribution.  Especially jdcarpe, he was the real key for this to become a reality. 

You have been an excellent role model in our community and your generosity is extraordinary.  I thought it was important that you understand that we really appreciate everything you do.  We love you dude...  :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #27465 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:46:00 »
Show Image

I love it!!  :D  I'm really glad it was able to make it to fruition.  Swill had a wonderful idea with this, and it's great to see it get completed and make its way to you.  :)  I didn't realize there would also be a second piece with the engravings though.   :eek:   That's pretty cool!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #27466 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:48:35 »
Show Image

I love it!!  :D  I'm really glad it was able to make it to fruition.  Swill had a wonderful idea with this, and it's great to see it get completed and make its way to you.  :)  I didn't realize there would also be a second piece with the engravings though.   :eek:   That's pretty cool!

Ya, that was a last minute addition by jdcarpe.  He had an extra piece of anodized aluminum in the shop when he did the initial engraving and he wanted to make sure that bunny had a wall hanger if he actually wanted to use the case, so did that up as well.  Seriously, mad props to jdcarpe on the execution of this.  He is really talented and a pleasure to work with...

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #27467 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:49:34 »
Show Image

That is really cool! Good idea Swill, and excellent execution GH!  :)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #27468 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:50:15 »
Seriously, mad props to jdcarpe on the execution of this.  He is really talented and a pleasure to work with...

It was my pleasure, really.

Glad you like it, Bunny!!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #27469 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:51:04 »
you guys are gonna make me cry

indeed the second plate is gonna get framed and mounted in my office

and i know just the board to go in this

way back when, jd made me a gift of a custom poker, im gonna pop that in it tonight and ill get some lovely pics tomorrow when i have some light, and once i have gotten my head around all of this and the effort that went in, ill contact everybody individually to say thanks

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #27470 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:52:22 »
Show Image

Ya, that was a last minute addition by jdcarpe.  He had an extra piece of anodized aluminum in the shop when he did the initial engraving and he wanted to make sure that bunny had a wall hanger if he actually wanted to use the case, so did that up as well.  Seriously, mad props to jdcarpe on the execution of this.  He is really talented and a pleasure to work with...

Cool!  I suspected it might have been included to allow him to hang it so he could still use the board.  :)  And agreed, huge props to JD and the other big contributors.   :cool:

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #27471 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:03:21 »
Well done JD on the second plate. Now he doesn't have to hang the board like I had joked earlier :))

you guys are gonna make me cry

indeed the second plate is gonna get framed and mounted in my office

and i know just the board to go in this

way back when, jd made me a gift of a custom poker, im gonna pop that in it tonight and ill get some lovely pics tomorrow when i have some light, and once i have gotten my head around all of this and the effort that went in, ill contact everybody individually to say thanks
Put the crowd set on it! (Sad it never got completed)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #27472 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:07:03 »
It turned out so well!

Thanks swill for starting this, and inviting me to be a part of it [although I only contributed my signature :))]. Thanks jd for making it happen. Thanks bunny for all the things you do that make you deserving of this gift.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #27473 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:09:02 »
:D

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #27474 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:12:48 »
Show Image

Nice backdrop man! ;)

Wow, that turned out so well! I didn't know about the wall hanger piece, very nice.

You are an amazing person and I'm glad you love it man, it looks awesome!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #27475 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:22:40 »
Haha, this reminds me, I need to take down The Bunny Project website...  :P

86703-0

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #27476 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:27:48 »

(Attachment Link)

Huh, that's very cool. I never even clicked that link, since I had access to your Google Drive folder with all the signature images.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #27477 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:29:08 »

(Attachment Link)

Huh, that's very cool. I never even clicked that link, since I had access to your Google Drive folder with all the signature images.

MooOOOoooommm, JD didn't follow the rules and upload his signature to the website!!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #27478 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:33:00 »

(Attachment Link)

MooOOOoooommm, JD didn't follow the rules and upload his signature to the website!!

Haha...  Lots of people didn't follow the rules, but rules are made to be broken.  :P 

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #27479 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:37:11 »

(Attachment Link)

Haha...  Lots of people didn't follow the rules, but rules are made to be broken.  :P

brb uploading porn folder to GH
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #27480 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:48:57 »
Just glad I could be a part of the ordeal.  Congratz you to Bunny and thanks for all the hard work in your endeavors.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #27481 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:49:25 »

(Attachment Link)

brb uploading porn folder to GH

haha, exactly why I took it down.  :P 

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #27482 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:58:03 »
I love this community
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #27483 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 15:45:32 »
Wow there's a lot of love in here, man.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #27484 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 15:48:22 »
dat ****butt.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #27485 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 15:49:21 »
dat ****butt.

Haha, yes he made an entrance.  Some people thought it would be funny to add him, so he made it on... :P

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
  • Location: Observable Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Planet Earth
« Reply #27486 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 16:01:35 »
This was a great idea. Although I didn't win anything I could feel the love either way, and that was something special on its own. :thumb:

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #27487 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 16:03:33 »
Too much love in here.

Hey, Hoff.  Hey.  Yeah, you.  You suck.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #27488 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 16:05:33 »
Too much love in here.

Whew someone who agrees with me.
Yeah Hoff! You're a god damn circle!

Much love,
Frosty   :-*
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #27489 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 16:08:59 »
What a nice attention you did there! Well done on those who participated.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #27490 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 16:23:53 »

Realforce 87U 55g Uniform Type-S!!!!

Last thing I need is a Digilog case for this but that can wait because I'm pretty much broke right now.  :thumb:
null

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27491 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 17:11:04 »

(Attachment Link)

Boy, I feel so loved not being invited  :'(

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #27492 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 17:17:38 »

(Attachment Link)

you're already in the clack circlejerk, why do you need to be in this one also?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline dante

« Reply #27493 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 17:30:14 »
Got a Steelseries QCK Mini from Cha-cha-chINA

Lesson #???: Never buy mini mouse pads.  GO big or go home.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #27494 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 17:31:50 »

Tekmat ftw
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #27495 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 17:34:52 »
Haha, this reminds me, I need to take down The Bunny Project website... 

(Attachment Link)

Keep in mind that there are over 35,000 members of this forum and I only had space for about 25 signatures. I chose about 15 people and then as a group we filled in the remaining people.  I can't please everyone. As long as bunny is happy that's all I care about. :)

Offline dante

« Reply #27496 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 17:35:17 »

Tekmat ftw

I'm going to let my WOM's stock plastic feet tear it up - then I'll get something a bit nicer :D

Offline evolyn

« Reply #27497 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 17:51:30 »
Show Image

Gel Lyte 5's :]

iam looking for these for long time could u help?
Iam Looking Desprate for Championship Riven QQ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #27498 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 17:53:10 »
Too much love in here.

Wha-?  :(  What did I doooo??   :'(  Why do you hate meeeeee

Too much love in here.

:(

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #27499 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 18:07:04 »
Too much love in here.

Wha-?  :(  What did I doooo??   :'(  Why do you hate meeeeee

Too much love in here.

:(

I don't care what they say about ya Hoff.  You're still cool in my book.   :thumb:
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich