Author Topic: Post your clacks!  (Read 7984713 times)

Offline t2russo

Re: Post your clacks!
« Reply #6000 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 18:01:12 »

Show Image

I really like the grey (silver?) one with red eyes. What is it called? Is it a one-off?

I think it's a terminator. And if it's named the t2 terminator I'm gonna cry (my sn and nickname were given as a result of terminator: judgement day)

Offline TheBinary

« Reply #6001 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 18:14:59 »

I really like the grey (silver?) one with red eyes. What is it called? Is it a one-off?

You mean this pic:

That is my Terminator 2 Clack - me and eth0s are bro's with the Terminators  & "Blood  shot eyes" (MR Friday, Night Owl, Terminator 2 = 3 (non-tri-color) Clacks with red eyes. Eth0s & and I both have the set so we are the Bloodshot brothers - it's a small club  ;)

BTW its not grey or silver, its a "metallic" Clack (shiny reflective imagine... the metal Terminator for example!)- very nice to have!
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 May 2014, 14:58:20 by TheBinary »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #6002 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 18:16:20 »

You mean this pic:
Show Image

That is my Terminator 2 Clack - me and eth0s are bro's with the Terminators  & "Blood  shot eyes" (MR Friday, Night Owl, Terminator 2 = 3 (non-tri-color) Clacks with red eyes. Eth0s & and I both have the set so we are the Bloodshot brothers - it's a small club  ;)

BTW its not great or silver, its a "metallic" Clack (shiny reflective imagine... the metal Terminator for example!)- very nice to have!

T2! Most epicness ever. Bloodshot brothers, thats so awesome!  :thumb:

Offline t2russo

« Reply #6003 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 18:16:41 »
*heart pains*

Damn it tb, you really do have some out of this world stuff.  Why can't you be a jerk so I can be jealous of you having nice things  :p
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 May 2014, 18:18:16 by t2russo »

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6004 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 18:23:47 »
Man, that collection, tB! It's beautiful and I wish you luck in your quest for Eyeland! What about Enviro, Globe Blue and Good Times Green? Obtained?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #6005 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 18:28:17 »

You mean this pic:
Show Image

BTW its not great or silver, its a "metallic" Clack (shiny reflective imagine... the metal Terminator for example!)- very nice to have!

This is what I wake up to? A mild stroke?

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #6006 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 18:41:37 »
Welp, I don't have any new Clacks to show off, but here are some old ones.  I hope you guys like greens and purples.  I know I do.  (Just like the Hulk.)

I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #6007 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 19:29:36 »
Welp, I don't have any new Clacks to show off, but here are some old ones.  I hope you guys like greens and purples.  I know I do.  (Just like the Hulk.)

Show Image

Show Image

That first picture though.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #6008 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 19:42:20 »
I finally have enough Topre clacks to fill the top row of my 23u  :cool:

Show Image

Next goal: fill the top row of my HHKB  :))

SO DAMN GOOD, MANG! Love it. I wish I had enough skulls for Topre to do that :(

Show Image

Show Image

Every. Time. J.I.M.P.

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #6009 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 19:50:31 »

Show Image

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Show Image

Show Image

Is that the same purple from ComradeSniper?
ReΛlforce 87U (55g)   Leopold FC660C (Silenced/Lubed)   Leopold 210TP MX Red   Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja MX Brown

Offline TheBinary

« Reply #6010 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 00:18:54 »
*heart pains*

Damn it tb, you really do have some out of this world stuff.  Why can't you be a jerk so I can be jealous of you having nice things  :p

Sorry, I don't think it's in my nature. Should I try learn to be a pain in the ass? Would that help things feel better for you?

J/K Thanks for the compliment t2russo!!!  :thumb:

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6011 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 00:20:40 »
Nice guys collect keyboards.

Jerks collect super sport cars.

Offline redskull

« Reply #6012 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 00:46:56 »
Here are a couple pictures showing recently received Clacks - Eyeland is the only one that is not mine, I am holding it for a friend at the moment but thought some pics would be a good idea. If anyone has an Eyeland Topre (or mx) like the one in my photos feel free to please contact me. I'd love to get one for myself!  :thumb:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks for cheeking out my pics - sorry about the poor camera! Also thanks to "you know who you are" for enabling these pictures to be taken! Also special super thanks to a 2nd user who helped make part of this picture possible for me, you also know who you are, thanks!!!!  You rock!  :)
As I said as of this posting I do not own the Eyeland, but would like to  :cool:  let me know if you have any leads my friends! Thanks for looking my fellow Geekhackers!  :thumb:

-TheBinary
night owl, jack, og...

OMG...

:'(

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #6013 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 00:57:38 »

Show Image

Show Image

I am quite the fan of green and purple.
I love Elzy

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #6014 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 01:59:12 »

Show Image

Show Image

I am quite the fan of green and purple.
Me too Sifo! Who isn't? I just hope that someday someone puts together a full set green on purple GB. My Phantom plans depend on it!!
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #6015 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 02:22:42 »
Here are a couple pictures showing recently received Clacks - Eyeland is the only one that is not mine, I am holding it for a friend at the moment but thought some pics would be a good idea.

Mmm... green eyes and green clacks look good together.

Show Image

Damn, I should really get one of these.  I'd blast everything in the house.

Looking really fine.  That's a nice combo of colors.

I absolutely hate greens and purples, and these pictures too.  Actually, I love them all, but for some reason they make me want to cry.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6016 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 16:54:11 »

Show Image

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Show Image

Show Image

Is that the same purple from ComradeSniper?

Mine is P1 Purple, I believe there is a slight amount of variation in those, so it might be, but eth0s's looks lighter colored to my eyes.

Show Image

SO DAMN GOOD, MANG! Love it. I wish I had enough skulls for Topre to do that :(

Looking really fine.  That's a nice combo of colors.

Thanks guys!  :)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #6017 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 18:54:17 »
P1 Purple WASD

Metallic milk blue (It has a fine glittery sheen to it.  It's not really visible in the picture except maybe the front corner.)

Metallic milk blue, Milk blue

Enviro

Eyeland

Earth Day pair (they look blue in the pics, but they actually have a tinge of purple to them depending on the light)

Blue Clacks
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6018 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 18:55:04 »
P1 Purple WASD
Show Image

Metallic milk blue (It has a fine glittery sheen to it.  It's not really visible in the picture except maybe the front corner.)
Show Image

Show Image

Enviro
Show Image

Eyeland
Show Image

Earth Day pair (they look blue in the pics, but they actually have a tinge of purple to them depending on the light)
Show Image

Show Image

Blue Clacks
Show Image

Hooooooo, these are soooo goooooodd.............

:confused: :confused:

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #6019 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 18:57:31 »
naasfu I swear you're some kind of clack generator.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6020 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 19:20:22 »
I could zoom into Naasfu photo all day and study those details. Sadly, my iPhone 4 is not able to bring forth such details.

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #6021 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 19:23:12 »
P1 Purple WASD
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Enviro
Show Image

Eyeland
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Blue Clacks
Show Image

These pics are amazing. P1 Purple is really growing on me. I'm really liking that shade of purple.
ReΛlforce 87U (55g)   Leopold FC660C (Silenced/Lubed)   Leopold 210TP MX Red   Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja MX Brown

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6022 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 19:35:37 »
:eek:

I've never even HEARD of metallic milk blue before!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #6023 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 22:22:05 »
P1 Purple WASD
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Enviro
Show Image

Eyeland
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Blue Clacks
Show Image

You found someone to sell you Enviro & Eyeland?  You have to introduce me to some of these people you are meeting  :)

I can't find a blue MX clack for sale to save my life.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline feizor

« Reply #6024 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 04:08:11 »
P1 Purple WASD
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Enviro
Show Image

Eyeland
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Blue Clacks
Show Image

If there's a will, there's a way.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6025 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 04:50:48 »
P1 Purple WASD
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Enviro
Show Image

Eyeland
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Blue Clacks
Show Image

I'd like to get in someone's will to receive Clacks :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #6026 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 04:54:48 »
Show Image

You can consider me beyond mad as ****
I love Elzy

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #6027 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 05:01:05 »
P1 Purple WASD
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Enviro
Show Image

Eyeland
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Blue Clacks
Show Image

I'd like to get in someone's will to receive Clacks :p

+1

Or if you get in someone's will let me get in yours  :)
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6028 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 05:11:03 »

Show Image

I thought you are more a pink-man than a blue one. Why are you mad?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #6029 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 05:12:38 »

Show Image

I thought you are more a pink-man than a blue one. Why are you mad?

Pink AND blue ^_^

You can  tell from my boards
I love Elzy

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6030 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 05:15:11 »
Ah.. Mad justified!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #6031 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 11:33:00 »
P1 Purple WASD
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Enviro
Show Image

Eyeland
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Blue Clacks
Show Image

Wow congrats dude!! You have far surpassed my prior collection and are at eth0s / TheBinary level.

Looking good :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #6032 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 04:41:51 »

FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6033 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 04:42:52 »
I love mintgum skulls!! Great pic!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #6034 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 04:48:06 »
Show Image

Looks great with the blank white set.  My mouth feels minty fresh just from looking at your pics. :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #6035 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 04:49:58 »

Thanks! My first Clack. =)

Show Image

Looks great with the blank white set.  My mouth feels minty fresh just from looking at your pics. :)

Yeah, I think it goes pretty well with the blanks as well.  :cool:
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #6036 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 04:53:07 »

Show Image

this milk blue looks different than the milk blue topre cap i have.

11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline tbc

« Reply #6037 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 05:00:18 »

mine as well.  but it's got a new home now :)
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #6038 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 05:01:06 »

Show Image

My Milk Blue cap is Topre as well.  Under normal lighting, it's a bit darker than in the pic.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #6039 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 05:11:08 »
Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful! Mintgum is easily my favourite solid colour CC! It's just such a nice colour! :cool:
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 May 2014, 05:48:54 by atlas3686 »

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #6040 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 05:15:41 »

Show Image

My Milk Blue cap is Topre as well.  Under normal lighting, it's a bit darker than in the pic.

interesting, mine is the opposite. mine looks lighter and less saturated than in your picture. maybe it's possible mine is not milk blue but something else instead; i never really took the time to find out for sure.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #6041 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 05:15:54 »
Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful! Mintgum is my favourite solid colour CC! It's just such a nice colour! :cool:

I didn't think I would like it as much as I do, but it looks pretty damn fresh!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6042 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 05:19:28 »

Show Image

Congratulations!  A nice one to start with :)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #6043 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 05:21:27 »
Show Image

Show Image

Mint Gum represent, hands down one of the best solid colors. Maybe the best green CC color ever....

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #6044 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 05:42:08 »

Show Image

Congratulations!  A nice one to start with :)

Thanks! =)

Show Image

Show Image

Mint Gum represent, hands down one of the best solid colors. Maybe the best green CC color ever....

^_^ I'm not the biggest fan of green, but I like this color for sure.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 May 2014, 00:20:55 by epzy »

Offline tbc

« Reply #6045 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 05:46:53 »
Show Image

Show Image

+1  probly the clack that everyone most rags but has the highest ratio of converters when they actually get it.  pretty sure 100% of owners love it even it they got it only for trades.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline t2russo

« Reply #6046 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 11:40:01 »
Welcome to the mintgum club.  If people are too good for their mintgums these days, I'll always be glad to relieve you of your shame :)

"Fundamentals"

Offline TheBinary

« Reply #6047 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 18:22:08 »
P1 Purple WASD
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Enviro
Show Image

Eyeland
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Blue Clacks
Show Image

Wow congrats dude!! You have far surpassed my prior collection and are at eth0s / TheBinary level.

Looking good :)

Dustin is right, amazing collection dude, I just have one that would fit so well in your collection - Metallic Cobalt Blue is amazing, its very metallic looking (compared to the lite" milk blues I've seen - just Clack magic I guess).   :thumb:

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #6048 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 18:34:47 »

Does anyone know if this is Octo or Tickle Me Pink?
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 May 2014, 18:39:07 by kenmai9 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6049 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 21:40:47 »
Show Image

Show Image

Does anyone know if this is Octo or Tickle Me Pink?

Pink goes well with black :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 May 2014, 21:43:40 by rowdy »