Author Topic: Post your Poker!  (Read 1029831 times)

Offline Glenmael

Re: Post your Poker!
« Reply #2950 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 19:46:32 »
So-Quartz

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

(it's a KC60 shhh)

Thread title should've been changed a long time ago. Might as well be the 60% thread. ;)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

:thumb:

Nice combo with the acrylic case  :)

Thanks! Soware and Quartz is also a nice combo.

:thumb:

Offline edsucks

« Reply #2951 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 03:32:02 »

Pok3r with Gateron blanks from Shadovved's group buy (Beige/Dark Gray), CMYW Mods, Pexon [550] Neon Turquoise cable.  :)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #2952 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:10:10 »
I debated about posting this...are you guys bothered that you often have to use the Menu keycap for your Function key?  Several GB's lately have not included anything that Poker (and many other 60% boards) users can use for the 1.25x Fn key.  I don't like using the Menu keycap for the Fn key because that's not what it is.  I know I can be anal about stuff sometimes, but why can't they just include a blank 1.25 key for all of us Poker/60% users out there?  They almost always include a 1x "Code" key, but are there a ton of users of that?  Seems like a 1.25x blank or Fn (or even "Code") would not be a big deal to include if you're including Code keys. :-(

AFAIK the only GB organizers lately who have included this was Ivan 1.25x Fn keys in the Miami Nights and Black CYM sets and Billnye in the Electric Blue Bugaboo sets. 

If anyone has any blank 1.25 keys they can spare I would love to buy a couple.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2953 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:31:09 »
I debated about posting this...are you guys bothered that you often have to use the Menu keycap for your Function key?  Several GB's lately have not included anything that Poker (and many other 60% boards) users can use for the 1.25x Fn key.  I don't like using the Menu keycap for the Fn key because that's not what it is.  I know I can be anal about stuff sometimes, but why can't they just include a blank 1.25 key for all of us Poker/60% users out there?  They almost always include a 1x "Code" key, but are there a ton of users of that?  Seems like a 1.25x blank or Fn (or even "Code") would not be a big deal to include if you're including Code keys. :-(

AFAIK the only GB organizers lately who have included this was Ivan 1.25x Fn keys in the Miami Nights and Black CYM sets and Billnye in the Electric Blue Bugaboo sets. 

Not at all - I use capslock on my Nerd60 even though I have control mapped there and use the control keys in the normal ANSI layout even though they are both fn modifiers

I think the menu legend looks way better than the "Fn" function legend anyway

Offline HesterDW

« Reply #2954 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:51:00 »
Not at all - I use capslock on my Nerd60 even though I have control mapped there and use the control keys in the normal ANSI layout even though they are both fn modifiers

I also use capslock as fn since I shift to uppercase.

But the menu legend makes sense as fn anyway. You just need to convince your brain that the menu legend is actually a list of functions. :p

Offline Rayoui

« Reply #2955 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 01:06:05 »

Pok3r with some new Zealios.

Now I just have to wait for my Carbon SA set to finally arrive.
Mira SE  |  Clueboard  |   B.face  |  HHKB Type-S

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2956 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 02:09:27 »
Show Image

I'd like to get me some of those orange stabilizers.  I assume since I've only seen them on Pok3r's that they are not made by Cherry?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #2957 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 02:21:03 »
Show Image

Dat purple <3

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #2958 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 15:27:25 »
Show Image

Pok3r with Gateron blanks from Shadovved's group buy (Beige/Dark Gray), CMYW Mods, Pexon [550] Neon Turquoise cable.  :)

Man those look great!  Love the CMYW modifiers...  If you pair those up with the JTK black and white font keycaps they would be a perfect match.  :D

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2959 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 15:35:07 »

Dude, I wish I were more like you  :'(

I also use capslock as fn since I shift to uppercase.

But the menu legend makes sense as fn anyway. You just need to convince your brain that the menu legend is actually a list of functions. :p

I will try to train my brain that way.  :thumb:

Show Image

Love those orange stabs.  Have you had any issues with your paint bubbling or plate rusting?
I'm back.

Offline Rayoui

« Reply #2960 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 17:38:30 »
Show Image

Love those orange stabs.  Have you had any issues with your paint bubbling or plate rusting?

I haven't had any issues with bubbling or rusting but I've only had the keyboard for a few months. I certainly hope it doesn't begin rusting.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2961 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 18:01:24 »

Show Image

I haven't had any issues with bubbling or rusting but I've only had the keyboard for a few months. I certainly hope it doesn't begin rusting.

I saw a few that arrived with rust or bubbly paint. Seems like there was a production issue. Maybe you won't have the problem if it didn't come up already?
I'm back.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2962 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 18:07:51 »

Show Image

I saw a few that arrived with rust or bubbly paint. Seems like there was a production issue. Maybe you won't have the problem if it didn't come up already?

Where the orange stabs could be sourced?

Offline Rayoui

« Reply #2963 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 18:39:04 »

Show Image

Where the orange stabs could be sourced?

I've only ever seen them on the Pok3r. They come stock on the keyboard.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2964 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 18:42:22 »
Is there an actual source for colored stabilizers though?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2965 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 18:44:43 »
Color stabs should be Poker's OEM parts for now. They may be available as aftermarket parts later. Chinese market is known to get original parts to aftermarket quickly.

Offline edsucks

« Reply #2966 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 11:30:20 »
Show Image

Man those look great!  Love the CMYW modifiers...  If you pair those up with the JTK black and white font keycaps they would be a perfect match.  :D

Thank you! Yeah I think either the JTK white on black or original Cherry white on black would look great.

Offline edb5s

« Reply #2967 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 09:37:58 »
New picture with my newest (and only) artisan included.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #2968 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 16:54:21 »
New picture with my newest (and only) artisan included.

Show Image

Would eat!  :thumb:

Offline MessyCaps

• Stressed out cap maker taking a break :S
« Reply #2969 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 00:33:08 »
On my balcony

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2970 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 01:20:45 »

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #2971 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 01:22:49 »
On my balcony
Show Image

How did you do that? Enlighten me please! :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2972 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 03:34:23 »
On my balcony
Show Image

A flying keyboard!

Nice view :)

Interesting combination ... RGY ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline MessyCaps

« Reply #2973 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 03:35:52 »
On my balcony
Show Image

Just a lot of the clone tool really

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2974 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 03:40:34 »
On my balcony
Show Image

Show Image

So not a hoverboard then.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline MessyCaps

« Reply #2975 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 03:42:17 »
On my balcony
Show Image

Show Image

I threw it over the balcony then took a picture mid air as it fell to its death.

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #2976 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 08:28:46 »
On my balcony
Show Image

Show Image

****! Got my hopes up.

Offline HAL9000

« Reply #2977 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 09:30:16 »
Got the Pok3r and the SA Retro caps on  the same day.
116248-0
Code: [Select]
/*pz*/char p[]=" ELPRTWZ";unsigned z[]={553179788,1641},
_=14;main(){while(_--)putchar(p[z[_/012]>>3*(_%10)&7]);}

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2978 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 09:36:08 »
(Attachment Link)

Are those side legends pad printed?

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2979 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:23:06 »
(Attachment Link)

Are those side legends pad printed?

+1 and what does it all mean?

I'm back.

Offline HAL9000

« Reply #2980 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:41:35 »
Code: [Select]
/*pz*/char p[]=" ELPRTWZ";unsigned z[]={553179788,1641},
_=14;main(){while(_--)putchar(p[z[_/012]>>3*(_%10)&7]);}

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2981 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 20:06:03 »
(Attachment Link)

I can just picture this fitted into a C64 case with a Raspberry Pi or similar in it running a C64 emulator.

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #2982 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 13:07:36 »
Got this off massdrop yesterday, and the caps came a while ago. They sit super loose on the 3 zealios I have in this board (I pulled the plunger out of three switches, and I happened to have zealios I could use as spares...)

Is there any way to rotate these pictures? Anything I upload from my phone always ends up upside down for some reason...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2983 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 14:16:02 »
Got this off massdrop yesterday, and the caps came a while ago. They sit super loose on the 3 zealios I have in this board (I pulled the plunger out of three switches, and I happened to have zealios I could use as spares...)

Is there any way to rotate these pictures? Anything I upload from my phone always ends up upside down for some reason...

No way to rotate on geekhack's end.  :(  It's usually an issue that begins on the phone side of things, with the phone wanting to rotate it the wrong way.  Really bizarre and I haven't quite figured it out yet.

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #2984 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 14:24:59 »

No way to rotate on geekhack's end.  :(  It's usually an issue that begins on the phone side of things, with the phone wanting to rotate it the wrong way.  Really bizarre and I haven't quite figured it out yet.

A possible solution would be to try turning screen rotation off when you snap the picture or take the pictures vertically.

Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #2985 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 15:42:51 »

A possible solution would be to try turning screen rotation off when you snap the picture or take the pictures vertically.

You can edit the image in imgur if you are desperate (and not saving it as an attachement)

Another possibility that must be considered:

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2986 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 17:46:49 »
My poker II with its sweet shiny as heck sanctuary keyset which I love, the shine makes it better :X also now including 100% more bro bot from Baldgye cause he da best <3

I can't even remember showing this once I got it 2 years ago the set that is, well its been well loved to be sure it has!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline captvizcenzo

« Reply #2987 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 19:21:25 »

I usually rotate pictures to the correct orientation using windows photo viewer. That orientation will stay when its uploaded to imgur.
No idea on how to do it if it's uploaded directly from phone though. 

Offline gabamnml

• I have no idea what i'm doing
« Reply #2988 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 19:29:11 »
I need cool keycaps  :(

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #2989 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 19:29:15 »

I usually rotate pictures to the correct orientation using windows photo viewer. That orientation will stay when its uploaded to imgur.
No idea on how to do it if it's uploaded directly from phone though.
Yeah, I'll do it when I get home.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #2990 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 19:56:14 »
Show Image

You know, there will come a time where stock is the 'hottest' thing :)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2991 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 20:00:37 »
Show Image

Hmm not sure about that one

I don't think 20 years from now people are going to be trying to make replica Pok3r pbt keycaps

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #2992 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 20:08:37 »
Show Image

I don't think 20 years from now people are going to be trying to make replica Pok3r pbt keycaps

Oh no I don't mean replicate I mean, well along the following lines:
 Dude A: Hey man, amazing caps!! I love how R3tr0 it looks (read non-conformist).
 Dude B: Yeah, whatever, you know I don't really care.
 Dude A: I just love it, love how you don't care, you are so different to all the other peeps.
 Dude B: Meh.

Next thing you know BANG! trendy ol' stock caps are a thing...well that't some of these hipster trends started I'm sure of it :|

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2993 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 20:10:33 »
Show Image

Dude A: Hey man, amazing caps!! I love how R3tr0 it looks (read non-conformist).
 Dude A: I just love it, love how you don't care, you are so different to all the other peeps.

Next thing you know BANG! trendy ol' stock caps are a thing...well that't some of these hipster trends started I'm sure of it :|

I'll give exceptions to old boards with cherry doubleshots, Realforce and HHKB stock caps and Model M/F stock caps  ;D

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #2994 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 20:18:57 »
Show Image

I'll give exceptions to old boards with cherry doubleshots, Realforce and HHKB stock caps and Model M/F stock caps  ;D

The hipster power must not be as strong in Sydney :P

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2995 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 20:33:29 »

Nah it is - I'm just not a keyboard hipster  :))

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #2996 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 20:38:46 »

One day...they will envelope the world (Australia)  :eek:

Offline gabamnml

• I have no idea what i'm doing
« Reply #2997 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 20:58:21 »

you know you're right.

I'll keep my keyboard intact, perhaps in a few years be the only default and that will be cool ;D

One day...they will envelope the world (Australia)  :eek:

Offline anarkari

« Reply #2998 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 00:01:18 »
Really like the way it looks, and feels really good with zinc keycaps on blues.  Has my Novatouch caps on it now, may get a set of Originative Carbon Blacks for it eventually.

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #2999 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 00:43:09 »
Really like the way it looks, and feels really good with zinc keycaps on blues.  Has my Novatouch caps on it now, may get a set of Originative Carbon Blacks for it eventually.

Show Image

Looks very classy!
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!