Author Topic: EliteKeyboards IS READYING A CLACK SALE  (Read 181761 times)

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
Re: EliteKeyboards IS READYING A CLACK SALE
« Reply #350 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 18:04:40 »
So can you answer whether we are allowed to have a entry for each keycap? or is it just one entry per person......
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline elitekeyboards

• * Commercial Vendor
    • http://elitekeyboards.com
« Reply #351 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 18:09:37 »
So can you answer whether we are allowed to have a entry for each keycap? or is it just one entry per person......

One entry per keycap design/model, so currently with 8 drawings running that would allow for 8 total entries. The rules have been updated on each page to (hopefully) clarify this:

"1. One drawing entry per person (per keycap model)."

Offline balanar

« Reply #352 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 18:36:23 »
I registered for all the clacks in hopes of getting at least 1 or 2. However, if I do get more than that ( perhaps if the quantity made is huge or I'm just insanely lucky on the 15th) I would be kinda broke. Hence would it not be possible to give up my place for one or more clacks that I may win to a random person?

I know the alternative is to register for just the ones I want but I would rather take my chances with the likelihood of getting more than zero clacks which is waaay more likely.

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #353 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 21:21:32 »
Excited.  Life has meaning again.  Now I wait.

edit: woops not off topic thread haha
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #354 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 21:35:05 »
it reminds me of the catchoftheday sales where they have some super crazy item for super cheap but usually only have 1 or 2 of them and there servers go into meltdown as soon as its available to buy. i like this idea better lol

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #355 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 21:39:54 »
Entered all the MX stuff... yay... I really want the beer.
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #356 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 22:07:20 »
Wonder if there will be a flurry of trades after the sale for people swapping what they got for what they wanted.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #357 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 22:44:39 »
Better than people selling...
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #358 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 22:46:14 »
Definitely.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Rumudiez

« Reply #359 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 00:02:14 »
I entered for all the MXs. I only really want one, but I'll take as many as I can get... and the system favors that, so I feel fine about it. Also, not a previous CC owner qweh
40% layout, anyone?

Offline nntnam

« Reply #360 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 00:37:05 »
Anyone received email today? I registered 4 hours ago but not receiving any emails.
░▒▓ KMAC | FILCO MJ2 | HHKB | PHANTOM ▓▒░

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #361 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 00:42:12 »
There was a long delay here as well, but I eventually got a confirmation about my lottery entries.

Offline dirge

« Reply #362 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 00:53:54 »
Hope the people who try and change their order when they get the results get the lot cancelled.

That'll learn em. :p
Thinking about things isn't the same as doing things. Otherwise everybody would be in jail.

Offline csimi

« Reply #363 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 09:04:54 »
Hope the people who try and change their order when they get the results get the lot cancelled.

That'll learn em. :p
I just hope I'll be able to fix my name and address that was truncated by the polish character detection system.
If I win which I really doubt.  :rolleyes:

Offline Dgsbllx

« Reply #364 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 09:09:48 »
I accidentally hit back after I submitted a form, so I'm hoping that hasn't sent 2 and wipes me from the drawing!

Offline jinhan108

« Reply #365 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 10:00:32 »
Haven't received my confirmation e-mails yet unfortunately:S And also hit back to save the webpages as HTMLs for own records as well:S Hopefully it's not counted as hanky panky:S

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #366 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 10:07:46 »
Hitting back doesn't do anything. Submit action happens on button press. Hitting back on your browser window doesn't repeat that action.

Offline nntnam

« Reply #367 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 10:18:59 »
Haven't received my confirmation e-mails yet unfortunately:S And also hit back to save the webpages as HTMLs for own records as well:S Hopefully it's not counted as hanky panky:S

I sent 3 drawing today but haven't got any confirmation yet. Hope it's okay.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #368 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 11:42:51 »
Mine had an error on top that said...
"./admin/mailmsg/smallfry@gmail.com.JORZXOKBPX.msg, writing to smallfry@gmail.com.JORZXOKBPX.msg instead."

^not my legit email, just FYI. I printed all the sheets to be sure, just for making sure. :D

Offline Dgsbllx

« Reply #369 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 11:44:32 »
Mine had an error on top that said...
"./admin/mailmsg/smallfry@gmail.com.JORZXOKBPX.msg, writing to smallfry@gmail.com.JORZXOKBPX.msg instead."

^not my legit email, just FYI. I printed all the sheets to be sure, just for making sure. :D

Ye I also had that error at the top. Didn't get that error when entered for one yesterday and I got the confirmation email. Today with that error and no email.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #370 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 13:12:34 »
Maybe their system is just overloaded (which does not bode well for the chance to win one).  I got my confirmation email within 10 minutes or so after submitting.  And I screen captured the confirmation web page too, just to double-check the address.

Offline rekanise

« Reply #371 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 13:24:45 »
can i get a time check in how many hours will the drawing be?

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #372 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 13:53:15 »
clacks broke EK
"Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep" -Sputnik I

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #373 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 14:00:51 »
They said that the drawing would be the 15th?

Offline Rumudiez

« Reply #374 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 14:12:49 »
Tomorrow is a momentous day for all of us.
40% layout, anyone?

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #375 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 14:40:43 »
I just got the emails at 1:42, so I am in. Whoo.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #376 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 14:47:50 »
excited for tomorrow GL everyone

Offline Lu_e

« Reply #377 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 15:08:08 »
*crosses fingers for depth black*

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #378 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 15:10:44 »
*crosses fingers for any of them*
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #379 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 15:12:09 »
*crosses fingers for all of them*

Offline Lu_e

« Reply #380 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 15:14:57 »

Offline BlindRAGE606

• Prince of All Saiyans
« Reply #381 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 15:16:48 »
Will the winners be announced at midnight? When will we exactly know?

DUCKY TKL MX BLACK | HHKB PRO 2 | BEAST PH&LACEWOOD

Offline xavierblak

« Reply #382 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 15:44:48 »
Will the winners be announced at midnight? When will we exactly know?

I haven't seen anything offical. Just the info from the entry page.
Winners will be selected randomly and contacted by email following completion of the drawing period (2012/11/15 23:59:59 PST).

Winners might not be announce till the next day... or possibly longer... Let's hope not or there may be rioting in the streets.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #383 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 15:54:18 »
There will probably be rioting in the forum when people do not get what they want and feel unfairly treated.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #384 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 16:00:33 »
There will probably be rioting in the forum when people do not get what they want and feel unfairly treated.

and then even more rage when those people offer trade/sell them before they have even arrived... lol

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #385 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 16:08:01 »
Not getting my hopes up. Expect the worst and when something good happens you will be pleasantly surprised.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #386 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 16:09:36 »
I have no CCs now, and if I don't win one of these then the situation will not change.  Life goes on.

But here's hoping ... :D

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #387 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 16:11:36 »
Not getting my hopes up. Expect the worst and when something good happens you will be pleasantly surprised.

So true...

Some people would call that being pessimistic.  I call it being realistic.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline mbc

• -delete-
« Reply #388 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 16:12:58 »

and then even more rage when those people offer trade/sell them before they have even arrived... lol
just like the nexus 4 sale this week,
btw. fffuuuuu google

Offline nntnam

« Reply #389 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 21:51:44 »

just like the nexus 4 sale this week,
btw. fffuuuuu google

Lol, good luck with your pocket

I have no CCs now, and if I don't win one of these then the situation will not change.  Life goes on.

I have some CCs now and if I don't win one of these then the situation will not change.  Life goes on.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #390 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 21:53:04 »

I have some CCs now and if I don't win one of these then the situation will not change.  Life goes on.

Touche.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #391 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 23:30:49 »
I've traded away all my CCs anyway... :/ I'm a bad person.
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #392 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 23:33:46 »
^ That's because you have no soul.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #393 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 23:48:19 »
I LoL'd. I think MMB should make one that's red and yellow and call it Small Fryme. I want one named after me! :P (pronounced prime but with an F)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #394 on: Thu, 15 November 2012, 00:19:53 »
2/3 of my CCs were traded to MM along with my soul. I see what you're getting at :p

I can't help it if he makes good deals.
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 November 2012, 00:40:11 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #395 on: Thu, 15 November 2012, 00:36:21 »
I LoL'd. I think MMB should make one that's red and yellow and call it Small Fryme. I want one named after me! :P (pronounced prime but with an F)

Hmmmm... interesting.....

Offline rekanise

« Reply #396 on: Thu, 15 November 2012, 06:04:49 »
looks like drawing is closed! good luck everyone! hope the winners are announced soon

Offline rekanise

« Reply #397 on: Thu, 15 November 2012, 06:08:08 »
oh nvm. looks like drawing opened up again is extended to the 16th

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #398 on: Thu, 15 November 2012, 06:16:55 »
oh nvm. looks like drawing opened up again is extended to the 16th

Oh :/

Offline Dgsbllx