Author Topic: KBC Poker  (Read 3300 times)

Offline MK47

• Don't talk to me
KBC Poker
« on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 10:52:57 »
Hey guys, has KBC stopped making poker? I tried looking for one everywhere and I eventually found one at mechanicalkeyboards but the postage price to UK is so steep ($52.40) :( . I have a Pure with Blue but I really wanna try Poker with Red or Brown switches. Do you know any websites that sell Poker? Thanks

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: KBC Poker
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 10:54:27 »
None left other than secondary market, really. I believe this is because they want to move the rest of their Pure and Race stock and move onto the supposed new version of the Poker (someone "leaked" pics of what they thought it was).
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 10:55:58 »
They can still produce Pokers. You need a high MOQ, I believe, but they can do it.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 10:59:58 »
Right, Poker2 and Poker2Pro are getting ready to release in the near? *never know with v(ap)ortex* future. There was a groupbuy for Poker recently, I think there was maybe some leftover might check in that groupbuy thread.

Offline Batmann

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 11:03:42 »
you can try and ask tinlong, he may have some leftovers from last GB (there is also a thread on DT)
imav also sold some lately, dunno if they are all gone
I'm not sure you'll see a big difference compared to the pure appart from the switches

If you really can't find one, I'll sell mine as soon as I got the GH60 (could be a long wait though)

and Welcome to GH I guess! ^^

Offline MK47

• Don't talk to me
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 11:05:36 »
Ahhh that sucks,now I am a bit sad.  Any alternative small sized keyboards apart from pure and poker that I should try?
I came across this when I was looking.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-PC-Accessories-Ikbc-kbc-poker-mini-61-pro-2-ii-poker-professional-second-generation/684290146.html

Offline OrpheusX

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 13:57:37 »
There's the KBT Race as well. Or is that too big?

Offline LollyWater

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 29 November 2012, 00:32:15 »
Right, Poker2 and Poker2Pro are getting ready to release in the near? *never know with v(ap)ortex* future. There was a groupbuy for Poker recently, I think there was maybe some leftover might check in that groupbuy thread.

Poker2 and Poker2Pro. What exactly is the difference?