Author Topic: °Parashop° Closed indefinitely  (Read 72657 times)

Offline Glissant

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: °_Paranoid shop_° Custom cables and more to come!
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 13:14:27 »
I have to have that glow in the dark for my Filco! I will order on Monday for sure. How much extra to make that detachable micro usb filco cable? ME WANT =D

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 21:14:22 »
You got some pretty nice cables, but that cable holder is pretty ridiculous lol. It's almost the equivalent of underwater matches.

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 21:54:06 »
Nice, reasonably-priced cables, OP. Great colors :)

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 09:30:35 »
I have to have that glow in the dark for my Filco! I will order on Monday for sure. How much extra to make that detachable micro usb filco cable? ME WANT =D

Dear sir, check your PM ;)

You got some pretty nice cables, but that cable holder is pretty ridiculous lol. It's almost the equivalent of underwater matches.
Nice, reasonably-priced cables, OP. Great colors :)
Thanks and thanks :) the cable holder is more an accesory, but it does have its function if you want to guide your cable or hold it in place somewhere, like if you cable goes behind your desk for example. I can imagine underwater matches would be great for poking fishes though  :D

Offline Saviant

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 05:35:00 »
Recieved my cable today, loving it so much so I took a sexy shot of it fitted to my Filco TKL mounted in my MKC Aluminium case.

Thanks so much for the cable

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 06:17:51 »
Recieved my cable today, loving it so much so I took a sexy shot of it fitted to my Filco TKL mounted in my MKC Aluminium case.

That is a nice case, accompanied by a nice keyboard! :p

EDIT: Cable, typo. :x
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 January 2013, 06:45:51 by akuJIWA »
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 06:40:21 »
My pleasure. I'm very glad you like it :) and that is a nice keyboard indeed ^^

Offline Saviant

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 07:03:48 »
It is my precious after all :)

Going to need to order another cable for my phantom once it is done, will be coming back to you on that :)

Any chance you can do a cable for a topre too as that thing needs some custom cable love :)

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #58 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 07:18:06 »
Yes, someone already contacted me for a bunch of realforce cables so I already know what components I need for this. So I can definitely do this :) just need to order them that's all.

Offline Saviant

« Reply #59 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 07:31:33 »
Yes, someone already contacted me for a bunch of realforce cables so I already know what components I need for this. So I can definitely do this :) just need to order them that's all.

Sweet let me know when you get them ordered, will order a cable for my topre, just got to decide on what colours as I just ordered me some pink keycaps for it :)

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #60 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 07:48:03 »
Will do :) could take a little while since I'm waiting on other confirmations so I don't have to order twice. But if you need it pretty fast I can make it happen.

Offline Saviant

« Reply #61 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 07:51:46 »
I am fine for when you get them in, will place an order for it and a cable for my phantom at same time

Offline Paranoid

It's been quite a while since I posted, but here I am again with a BIG update!!

I've been doing a lot of research about how I can improve the cables and the shop and I have invested in better components, more options for keyboards, and alternate sleeving options. This all came thanks to custom requests and it is taking shape now as I am slowly receiving all of my components.
I have spent a lot of time in this, hence my low interaction here the past few weeks :)

New additions:
- Better USB connectors and housings
- Realforce cables
- Dell AT101/102(W) cables (very limited atm)
- Gold USB-A and Mini USB connectors
- Metal Gold plated PS/2 connectors
- MDPC sleeving
- Ferrite core for the hardcore
- Separate order forms for ease of use

All the cables that are ordered now will have the status of PRE-order since not all of the components have arrived yet. This could take between one to four weeks even.
So to celebrate this new adventure, I'm giving 20% off on all pre-orders made from today until Wednesday 06/02/2013!!

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
Good luck!
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline durainello

• Free cheap and fast International shipping solution to fellow Singaporean.
I would love to see a guide with picture on replacing the Topre before i place my order.

Offline Paranoid

I would love to give one, but I don't have a Topre myself :) I am sending some Topre cables next week. I'll ask for pictures while he's replacing the cables then.

Offline durainello

Because i think stock cable includes the Toroid/Choke , does your Topre cables includes those or purchased separately .

Offline Paranoid

Well I make the cables from scratch, so everything is purchased separately and then put together to create a custom cable :) The Toroid (you mean the ferrite core by this, right?) it is an option that's available in the order form.

Offline durainello

Ok. Will be waiting for the guide then.

Offline Paranoid

All right. That will be for a tenkeyless board thought, without ferrite core. I'm assuming you wanted one for a full-sized?

Offline Paranoid

Fixed a little glitch in the form. I also added a "None" option, so you don't have to redo the form when you accidentally select something. For the MDPC, there is a 23h "Other" option, since I will be ordering tomorrow evening.

Also some clarification: The 20% will be subtracted from the prices in the form. The shipping cost will be added to that amount. Can't really give a discount on shipping prices :p

Offline Paranoid

Deadline for the requests for this run of MDPC is one hour from now ^^

Offline Paranoid

Alright people, thanks for the massive orders! I'll have my hands full for the next billion years! Just kidding of course :p but it's quite a doozy.

So just a reminder, the special 20% pre-order sale ends in 2 hours! The MDPC sleeves that are now in the form are the ones I will have available in stock. For other color request you can always contact me but you could have to wait for the next batch to get them! I will give an update tomorrow regarding the status of the parts that have yet to arrive, and I will also start invoicing.
To all a wonderful night and I will be in touch in the next couple of days.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
I'm still waiting for my pink cable :( Damn post, probably holding it hostage in customs.

Offline Paranoid

Wow really? That's not normal. If you want I'll give you the package details, not that there are many, so that you can ask for your post office to check? If that brings a negative result contact me and we will settle this matter.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Wow really? That's not normal. If you want I'll give you the package details, not that there are many, so that you can ask for your post office to check? If that brings a negative result contact me and we will settle this matter.

Without tracking, not much they can do...even with tracking they seem pretty useless hah. I'm not too worried yet, I'll be worried in another few weeks.

Offline Paranoid

allright, I've PM'ed you anyways :)

Offline durainello

Re: °_Paranoid shop_° Quality Custom Cables: USB, Filco, Realforce, Dell
« Reply #77 on: Wed, 06 February 2013, 07:05:22 »
Any pics for the Topre yet?

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #78 on: Wed, 06 February 2013, 07:35:02 »
No, sorry :) been waiting on my new crimp tools to assure the quality of the crimps on the pcb connectors. So then I still I have to make em and ship em, so it make take a while still!

Offline durainello

« Reply #79 on: Wed, 06 February 2013, 07:40:02 »
No worries, setting aside the cash for it.

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 07 February 2013, 12:56:53 »
Alright, once again for all the orders people! It's time for a little update on what's happening. So the form now holds all the available Paracord and MDPC sleeve. All the sleeves in the form now are in stock until they run out. New additions to the MDPC since last time are Copper-Brown and Yellow MKII.
I received the sleeves today, here's an extreme off-color phone pic of the new arrival of sleeves (the two mentioned above have yet to arrive):

I'll be taking better pics for the sleeve libraby when I have the time and a good camera available.

ETA of following parts:
- MDPC Copper-Brown and Yellow MKII: Tomorrow or next week.
- Male Mini-USB connectors, Ferrite cores and PS/2 plugs: one to two weeks (the sooner the better).
- Gold connectors (regular and mini): severe delay in shipping. Expected mid March.
- New quality crimp tool(no more tiny plier work!): somewhere mid next week.

I will start invoicing in the days to come and will slowly start on some of the cables that I can already make. I was a bit overwhelmed by the success of this action so some delays might occur. But rest assured, you'll have one high quality piece of customized cable!

On another note, I will be taking orders until after the weekend, but then I will have to shut down for a short while because the order list is getting too long for a full-time working man (unless you want to be on the end of a long long long backorder). Of course when things progress I will be taking orders again, that's for certain!

Cheers!

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #81 on: Sat, 09 February 2013, 16:13:49 »
Almost everybody paid their invoice. I'm very excited to make everyone's cables! I'll leave the forms open for another day, maybe two and then I'll temporarily deactivate them for a short period of time while I'm making all the ordered cables!

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #82 on: Wed, 13 February 2013, 02:33:26 »
woops, forgot to close the forms :D I can already make some half cables so I'm hoping I will receive the mini-usb connectors soon! Also the yellow and copper brown MDPC have arrived, they look nice! Can't take pictures right now because I ****ed up my phone and the gf has our crappy camera with her on a trip, so it will be for later!

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #83 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 15:02:11 »
I started working on some cables. Finished two with angled mini-usb, and made some half cables with regular usb connectors. Will continue this weekend :) still no sign from the mini-usb connectors or ps/2 connectors :(

Offline madhex

« Reply #84 on: Mon, 18 February 2013, 00:40:08 »
Am unsure if you got my previous post, sry newbie here.

But anyways, my Filco Camo Majestouch 2 keyboard keeps getting disconnected from my lappy and i figure its the cable problem (only happens if it moves).

You are my one and only hope (for now), for me to get a replacement cable from! I live all the way in Malaysia and i doubt that anybody here provides such services as unique as yours.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards - Madhex

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #85 on: Mon, 18 February 2013, 01:46:22 »
Hey Madhex, happy to help :) I'll send you a pm!

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #86 on: Tue, 26 February 2013, 06:38:50 »
Alright guys, little update. I promised some people that I would ship their cables yesterday but I'm sick as a dog and have to stay inside for the rest of the week, so that kinda sucks. The good part about it though that between all the resting I can make cables! For all the ones that will be ready, they will be shipped out on Saturday. Sorry for the delay for some of you!

Also, the gold connectors are on the way! They have been shipped this weekend (finally). Hoping to receive them within 20 working days. Still no sign of the Gold PS/2 connectors though, they should arrive here this week, else I'll have to contact the seller. But I hope they turn up.

Also, the crimps for the Filco and Realforce cables are looking good with the new crimp tool. I'll try to borrow a decent camera this week to take some pictures of the finished cables and some close-up shots!

Offline evolyn

« Reply #87 on: Tue, 26 February 2013, 06:59:08 »
dope work :)
Iam Looking Desprate for Championship Riven QQ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #88 on: Tue, 26 February 2013, 19:41:04 »
Also, the crimps for the Filco and Realforce cables are looking good with the new crimp tool. I'll try to borrow a decent camera this week to take some pictures of the finished cables and some close-up shots!

Please do.  Sorry I missed out on buying some cables from you but I hope you get better and start getting through your current orders.  I'm sure they will get their cables done to perfection.

Take it easy........  ;)

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #89 on: Sat, 02 March 2013, 04:44:49 »
thanks evolyn and Elrick :)

So here are some pictures of the cables that are finished and have been sent. I'm already working on the next cables. I guess I'm about halfway through. For the people waiting for the golden usb connectors, I'm hoping they arrive within two weeks. I have tracking information but that's no guarantee since a lot of mail seems to get lost lately.
For the PS/2 connectors, I'm starting to think they got lost in the mail. I will give it another week and if they don't show up the seller will ship them again and I'll ask for a faster and safer shipping method in that case.

I will be making a couple of Realforce cables today so I'll post pics of those later, as well as individual pictures of the crimps. So without further ado, the pictures:

*oeh, and I will maybe post a little surprise tonight! Hint: it's not cable related..dumdumduuum!

Little promised update, some pics of the crimping process and of a detachable Realforce TKL cable. Ground wire is thicker in the end result :) ==> see next page

« Last Edit: Wed, 20 March 2013, 03:17:22 by Paranoid »

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #90 on: Sat, 02 March 2013, 13:24:46 »
And here is the little surprise I couldn't wait to share :)
Been working on this for several months in between everything else. So a lot of different moulds and tests later I can finally produce a decent keycap the way I want it. The first ones were Cherry based, but since it had no texture (since I don't have any blanks) I switched to SP. It's clear that my original inspiration came from the ClackFactory, but it's actually pretty much one of the few things you can do with a normal keycap mould. I planned on making more 3D caps, but time prevents from doing so at the moment. But enough with the talking, here we go:

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Re: °_Paranoid shop_° Quality Custom Cables and a little surprise!
« Reply #91 on: Sat, 02 March 2013, 14:59:13 »
Look promising! Good good! :3

Offline sleepy916

Re: °_Paranoid shop_° Quality Custom Cables and a little surprise!
« Reply #92 on: Sat, 02 March 2013, 15:56:37 »
They look pretty good! Can't wait to see how they evolve.

Offline Paranoid

Re: °_Paranoid shop_° Quality Custom Cables ** Keycap surprise!!
« Reply #93 on: Mon, 04 March 2013, 10:15:46 »
thanks guys :) I will be working on process and quality improvement of the caps in the next couple of weeks :) in between the making of cables of course ^^

Offline blueasjim

« Reply #94 on: Mon, 04 March 2013, 10:29:59 »
I really like the Green/Red cap you made. Also, is that a Master Chief one?
Vortex KBT PURE [MX Red] | CM Storm [MX Blue] | CM Storm [MX Red]

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #95 on: Mon, 04 March 2013, 10:53:06 »
yup that's a Master Chief ^^ the Green/Red was supposed to be for Christmas but I didn't make that deadline :p

Offline blueasjim

« Reply #96 on: Mon, 04 March 2013, 11:00:27 »
yup that's a Master Chief ^^ the Green/Red was supposed to be for Christmas but I didn't make that deadline :p

Awesome. :D

I'd use the Green/Red regardless of time of the year. I like it.
Vortex KBT PURE [MX Red] | CM Storm [MX Blue] | CM Storm [MX Red]

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #97 on: Mon, 04 March 2013, 12:44:39 »
That looks sweet! Can't wait to see where you go with this!
Looking for CC's!

Offline Soulpyre

« Reply #98 on: Sat, 09 March 2013, 15:58:40 »
Do you have an ETA on when you'll be taking orders for cables again? =D
TX 1800 - 62g Clears
KMAC LE - GON's Nerd PCB 62g Clears
KPAD - 62g Clears
KBT Race - Browns, Ducky Shine 4 - Browns

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #99 on: Sat, 09 March 2013, 18:20:41 »
Do you have an ETA on when you'll be taking orders for cables again? =D

Yep, was fixing on ordering some cables from you.  They actually look quite superb especially the TWO part connectors, which are so nice.  ;)