Author Topic: [Orders Closed] Phantom PCB R2  (Read 268205 times)

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
Re: [Orders Closed] Phantom PCB R2
« Reply #1150 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 12:34:26 »
-we're waiting to hear more about shipping

My feeling is that, if you want your stuff, you're going to have to pay Wildcard for shipping. It sucks, but Bavman probably blew the money like a jerk, and doesn't have it to give to Wildcard. So you can either pay Wildcard the shipping for him to send your stuff to you, or just let it sit at Wildcard's place. He was nice enough to go get the goods from a guy who was unresponsive, but you shouldn't expect him to foot the bill for shipping everything out.

My $0.02.

Unfortunately, this appears to be the direction we might have to go.

Edit: we might be getting funds, stay tuned
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:45:29 by Wildcard »

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1151 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 12:42:18 »
Where is my stuff from this GB?

Looks like this was shipped to TP.

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #1152 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 12:52:49 »
Where is my stuff from this GB?

Looks like this was shipped to TP.

TP claims WFD has it and never shipped it, I'll keep bugging WFD about it :/

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #1153 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:17:37 »
I'll clarify a few things. I made a very large shipment to bavman, which wildcard now has. However, I never sent Prof ANYTHING because first of all he never paid what he owes me on many things, and second, with all the BS coming out of this mouth, I knew he would never send it out when requested. I completely took over for the people from Prof's group. Check THIS SPREADSHEET to know if I have your plate/PCB, or if wildcard has them.

I sent out packages from Prof's group and almost everyone from my group already. But what's holding up the remaining shipment or assembly service is that I do not have the switches that you ordered from Prof. He was suppose to send me a large package with everyone's stuff, but we all know how much of an asshat he is about shipping stuff out. At this point, if you want to cut your loses with the parts and assembly service that you already paid, I'll send out the plate/PCB that I have. Just shoot me a PM.

As for shipping costs, I'll have to go with what JD just mentioned. I never got reimbursed for all the shipping cost for the orders I already sent out, so if you want your stuff, you'll have to pay me or wildcard for shipping. I don't mind covering if it's only a few people, but for a whole GB, it adds up. I already took a hit on the plates and some of the shipping.

Offline nebo

« Reply #1154 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:25:07 »
Just to make sure I'm reading this right, does "plates staying (Prof's group)" mean that Wildcard has the plate? I assume "plates staying with me" means you would have them.  I have no problem making up for shipping. If you were able to do assembly that would be great too, if not I can get my own iron.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #1155 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:30:24 »
Just to make sure I'm reading this right, does "plates staying (Prof's group)" mean that Wildcard has the plate? I assume "plates staying with me" means you would have them.  I have no problem making up for shipping. If you were able to do assembly that would be great too, if not I can get my own iron.
I don't think he has the switches to do assembly, even though 7bit said that he had sent them to TP  :(

Offline nebo

« Reply #1156 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:31:29 »
I don't think he has the switches to do assembly, even though 7bit said that he had sent them to TP  :(
I have my switches. Or they're confirmed to have shipped and made it to the post office.

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #1157 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:32:30 »
I'll clarify a few things. I made a very large shipment to bavman, which wildcard now has. However, I never sent Prof ANYTHING because first of all he never paid what he owes me on many things, and second, with all the BS coming out of this mouth, I knew he would never send it out when requested. I completely took over for the people from Prof's group. Check THIS SPREADSHEET to know if I have your plate/PCB, or if wildcard has them.

I sent out packages from Prof's group and almost everyone from my group already. But what's holding up the remaining shipment or assembly service is that I do not have the switches that you ordered from Prof. He was suppose to send me a large package with everyone's stuff, but we all know how much of an asshat he is about shipping stuff out. At this point, if you want to cut your loses with the parts and assembly service that you already paid, I'll send out the plate/PCB that I have. Just shoot me a PM.

As for shipping costs, I'll have to go with what JD just mentioned. I never got reimbursed for all the shipping cost for the orders I already sent out, so if you want your stuff, you'll have to pay me or wildcard for shipping. I don't mind covering if it's only a few people, but for a whole GB, it adds up. I already took a hit on the plates and some of the shipping.

Ok cool, prof shipped my switches the other day, the only other thing I ordered from him was some 6.25x cherry stabs which he said you were dealing with. So if you have my plate, PCB, two teensy's and a set of 6.25 cherry stabs, I'd very much appreciate getting those shipped to me.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #1158 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:33:15 »

That whole page linked are orders that I took care of, including "plates staying (Prof)" and "plates staying with me". There are tabs on the bottom for what wildcard should have (bavman = now wildcard).

I'm still willing to assemble these for Prof's group, but I don't spare switches. You'll have to ship some to me, or somehow get Prof to send it.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #1159 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:34:04 »
That whole page linked are orders that I took care of, including "plates staying (Prof)" and "plates staying with me". There are tabs on the bottom for what wildcard should have (bavman = now wildcard).

I'm still willing to assemble these for Prof's group, but I don't spare switches. You'll have to ship some to me, or somehow get Prof to send it.
Hey man I know you're super busy with everything related to this and GH60 and real life, if you need help with assembly just hit me up.

Offline nebo

« Reply #1160 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:39:43 »

Thank you. Fully understand about switches, I would of course send those to you (if that's the route I take) and probably have the PCB wildcard has shipped there as well (all paid by me of course).

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1161 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:40:12 »
Bavman has stated he will be transferring funds to me tomorrow once he get's paid from work. Again (fingers crossed)

Offline pasph

« Reply #1162 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:53:20 »
WFD please answer my Pm
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline Broadmonkey

« Reply #1163 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 16:48:32 »
Bavman has stated he will be transferring funds to me tomorrow once he get's paid from work. Again (fingers crossed)

Odd day to get paid... but I am crossing my fingers.

Thanks Wildcard!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1164 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 16:56:30 »

Thanks Wildcard!

Many people get paid on Fridays.

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1165 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 20:52:06 »

Thanks Wildcard!

I guess when you get paid in bananas, every day's payday :)

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1166 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 20:04:25 »
Yes. Promising update!!!!

Bavman has provided me part of the shipping funds. We still don't have enough at this point to ship everything out, but this will get us started.

This week I will start sending out confirmations to the remaining orders. Please check your PMs. I will be posting a simplified Google spreadsheet so everyone can see my progress as I validate orders. Once an order is validated, I will sort and package your items for shipment.

I'll check the postage rates through my office as I can sometimes get a UPS discount. Several people have offered to donate funds to help offset additional shipping charges and to reimburse me for my costs to travel and pick up these items. Any amount is greatly appreciated as it will help us get closer to completing this group buy for everyone.

I will also be posting a spreadsheet of the remaining orders so everyone can see where we're at.

More to come :)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #1167 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 20:07:32 »
Awesome news!

Just a note ; I took over okooko's order, should be 1x PCB/diodes kit + 1x teensy.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1168 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 20:11:58 »
Awesome news!

Just a note ; I took over okooko's order, should be 1x PCB/diodes kit + 1x teensy.

Ok I'll add this,

If anyone has any additional order changes, shoot me a PM. It will be much easier for me to keep track of them. :)

Offline oluf

• formerly olaph
« Reply #1169 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 12:06:57 »
Several people have offered to donate funds to help offset additional shipping charges and to reimburse me for my costs to travel and pick up these items. Any amount is greatly appreciated as it will help us get closer to completing this group buy for everyone.

Thank you very much for picking this up... I've got all my stuff, but I know what it's like to be left hanging. I will happily donate toward your efforts Sir!

YGPM

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1170 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 12:43:05 »
Thank you olaph!

Offline blueSmoke

• Life is what happens while you're busy Fixing RSI
« Reply #1171 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 04:58:08 »
Wildcard/WFD,

I had bought the R2 pcb+teensy from another member 'netdevil' and bavman had changed the shipping address to mine. I still have not received it.

Who has the PCBs? You? WFD? I can pay for the shipping if needed.
Model M, Filco Tenkeyless White, Few others, few more others, Noise-hater (ongoing project), blah-blah (to be fillled later...)

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1172 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 09:18:02 »
I had bought the R2 pcb+teensy from another member 'netdevil'

PM'd

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1173 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 09:23:19 »
Sorry for the delay, I've been spending the last week going over everything to make sure it's as accurate as possible before I send out shipping confirmations. If you notice a problem in my spreadsheet, please PM me directly. I'm trying to keep this thread as clean as possible for everyone else.

Here is the public spreadsheet I created to list the final order counts. Again, if something looks incorrect, please PM me and we'll sort it out. I have about a dozen spreadsheets now with various info, so I'm trying my best to make sense of it all :)

I will be sending out final order confirms today/tomorrow.

Edit: One other piece of clarification, the spreadsheet only lists what I have available to ship put, if Bavman shipped your PCB without the plate (in error) and I still have the plate to ship out, then that's what I have listed in the spreadsheet.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 November 2013, 09:32:57 by Wildcard »

Offline isman

« Reply #1174 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 11:10:35 »
Ok for me

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1175 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 18:52:21 »
All order confirmations have been sent out :)

I'll update everything as more info comes in.

Thanks Everyone!

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #1176 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 19:22:48 »
Still waiting

Channeling Abathur

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1177 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 23:04:38 »
First domestic batch going out tomorrow
:)

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1178 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 09:18:50 »
in the effort of making things easier for wildcard, if anyone in US is interested in taking over my order PM me, I have 1 PCB+1 Plate+1 teensy (1.25)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1179 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 09:38:48 »
in the effort of making things easier for wildcard, if anyone in US is interested in taking over my order PM me, I have 1 PCB+1 Plate+1 teensy (1.25)

Which plate?

Offline tgujay

« Reply #1180 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 14:19:05 »

I'm possibly interested.
Gotta collect them all

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1181 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 16:56:42 »

Which plate?

I believe (because a century has passed) it's a standard ANSI 1.25 plate.

EDIT: confirmed ANSI125

I have no idea how much I spent. Make an offer :)

EDIT 2: the total should be 35 + 22 + 18 + 15 = $90. Correct me if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 November 2013, 17:03:45 by Matt3o »

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1182 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 22:29:43 »
Spreadsheet is currently updated. If you have received an order confirmation, please reply stating if everything looks correct or if you notice issues.

I've been really busy with work and several interviews this week :)

Also, I'll be out of town over Thanksgiving break but I'll be available next week to provide updates.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #1183 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 01:34:27 »
in the effort of making things easier for wildcard, if anyone in US is interested in taking over my order PM me

I'm possibly interested.
Also possibly interested. I think I couldn't because I'm buying too much right this moment.

So yes Matt3o someone will pick up that order soon.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1184 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 07:48:29 »
Sorry Matt3o's order was picked up by MJ45. It should reflect in the spreadsheet.

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #1185 on: Fri, 06 December 2013, 01:39:55 »
Hi Wildcard! Any updates so far?

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #1186 on: Fri, 06 December 2013, 07:16:09 »
WhiteFireDragon, pls ship my stuff ;-;

Almost a month now and nothing zzz

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1187 on: Fri, 06 December 2013, 08:56:18 »
Just a general update. I will be packing and shipping more this weekend. I was out of town over thanksgiving and it seems like the weekends are the only days where I have enough free time to sort and pack. More to come :)

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #1188 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 09:30:22 »
I know the feeling all too well ;) thanks for the update!

Offline Ryan Uber

« Reply #1189 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 19:27:59 »
Got my plate a few days ago and finally able to put the rest of my phantom paraphernalia to use. Even though the plate has been around, probably in multiple people's closets/basements, multiple shipping trucks, etc, it came perfectly intact, not bent or damaged at all. Thanks Wildcard, you are a class act.

47194-0

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #1190 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 20:27:10 »

Just a general update. I will be packing and shipping more this weekend. I was out of town over thanksgiving and it seems like the weekends are the only days where I have enough free time to sort and pack. More to come :)

Thanks again wildcard!  Please PM me your pp info.

Offline nebo

« Reply #1191 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 16:46:30 »
WFD, what's going on with your end? Have switches from TP but no plate or PCB (or any real indication of where they are).

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #1192 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 17:07:30 »
WFD, what's going on with your end? Have switches from TP but no plate or PCB (or any real indication of where they are).

+1

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #1193 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 20:59:31 »
Got my plate a few days ago and finally able to put the rest of my phantom paraphernalia to use. Even though the plate has been around, probably in multiple people's closets/basements, multiple shipping trucks, etc, it came perfectly intact, not bent or damaged at all. Thanks Wildcard, you are a class act.

(Attachment Link)
Glad it arrived :D

Offline Rendom

« Reply #1194 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 22:12:18 »

No communication at all from WFD
QFR - MX Blue

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #1195 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 11:45:00 »

No communication at all from WFD

Yeah unfortunately for me Bavman shipped him the PCB you originally ordered and I took over and he hasn't sent it on to me even after I offered to pay postage :(

[)amien

Offline gotbadger

« Reply #1196 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 11:14:05 »
Have any of the international orders been sent out yet?

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1197 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 14:47:33 »
Have any of the international orders been sent out yet?

Not yet, I'm still trying to determine if it's less expensive to ship from the US or for Matt3o to ship from Italy. Right now I'm trying to get the domestic and Canadian orders shipped.

I wasn't able to get stuff shipped last weekend like I'd hoped. I really want to get them out before the end of this week though.
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 December 2013, 14:51:43 by Wildcard »

Offline jabar

« Reply #1198 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 18:52:40 »
so everyone is about to get their stuff? no one left behind?
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1199 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 23:32:35 »
so everyone is about to get their stuff? no one left behind?

All of the orders that Bavman had, yes. I unfortunately can't speak for those other GH members who were doing assembly services etc...